RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,713
Members: 24,835
Currently online: 577
Newest member: SB118_T'Mar

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Welcome to the Trek BBS! > General Trek Discussion

General Trek Discussion Trek TV and cinema subjects not related to any specific series or movie.

Old October 13 2013, 10:10 PM   #6241
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

View cooleddie74's Twitter Profile
Re: Star Trek A To Z

A is for the Archon, which visited planet Beta III in the year 2167 and was pulled from orbit and destroyed by the ruling planetary computer system called Landru.
B is for B-Type warbird.
C is for Camus II life energy transference technology uncovered during an archaeological expedition in 2269.
D is for the Dilithium mining colony on Rigel XII. Surely Ben and his pals are using robotic technology to mine for those crystals.
E is for Elaysians and Elasians. Different humanoid species with different appearances, but very similar and confusing spellings.
F is for Fat Starship Captains.
G is for Garak's espionage career with the Obsidian Order.
H is for Holodeck malfunctions.
I is for Ilia of planet Delta IV.
J is for Jupiter Station.
K is for Klingon D5 battle cruisers. They were considered obsolete and had been decommissioned by the late 23rd century.
L is for Lal. Data's child.
M is for the Mars Defense Perimeter of Sector 001. It utterly failed to stop the invading Borg cube at the beginning of 2367.

-Captain Jonathan Archer, 2151
cooleddie74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14 2013, 05:10 AM   #6242
Orac
Admiral

A is for the Archon, which visited planet Beta III in the year 2167 and was pulled from orbit and destroyed by the ruling planetary computer system called Landru.
B is for B-Type warbird.
C is for Camus II life energy transference technology uncovered during an archaeological expedition in 2269.
D is for the Dilithium mining colony on Rigel XII. Surely Ben and his pals are using robotic technology to mine for those crystals.
E is for Elaysians and Elasians. Different humanoid species with different appearances, but very similar and confusing spellings.
K is for Klingon D5 battle cruisers. They were considered obsolete and had been decommissioned by the late 23rd century.
M is for the Mars Defense Perimeter of Sector 001. It utterly failed to stop the invading Borg cube at the beginning of 2367.
N is for Nucleogenic Cloud Creatures. Captain Janeway gave one a hernia.

ENTER | TOS Avatar Contest #57: The Enterprise Incident
Orac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14 2013, 05:31 AM   #6243
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

B is for B-Type warbird.
O is for the Obsidian Order of the Cardassian government.

Old October 14 2013, 06:50 AM   #6244
Orac
Admiral

B is for B-Type warbird.
P is for Paradise City. Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Old October 14 2013, 06:50 AM   #6245
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

B is for B-Type warbird.
Q is for Quantum theory concerning time travel.

Old October 14 2013, 09:12 AM   #6246
Captain Rob
Commodore

B is for B-Type warbird.
R is for Romaine. Lt. Mira Romaine. Another fine example from the Department of Busty and Curvy LTs and Yeoman.
Old October 14 2013, 10:04 AM   #6247
Orac
Admiral

B is for B-Type warbird.
R is for Romaine. Lt. Mira Romaine. Another fine example from the Department of Busty and Curvy LTs and Yeoman.
S is for Sargon's Sphere.

Old October 14 2013, 05:45 PM   #6248
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

B is for B-Type warbird.
T is for Tyree's village on planet Neural.

Old October 14 2013, 08:10 PM   #6249
Orac
Admiral

B is for B-Type warbird.
U is for United Earth Space Probe Agency.

Old October 14 2013, 11:50 PM   #6250
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

B is for B-Type warbird.
V is for V'Ger's size. Either as an energy cloud or the actual alien ship itself it was huge.

Old October 15 2013, 05:05 AM   #6251
Orac
Admiral

B is for B-Type warbird.
V is for V'Ger's size. Either as an energy cloud or the actual alien ship itself it was huge.
W is for Warp core breach. She's gonna blow!

Old October 15 2013, 05:52 AM   #6252
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

B is for B-Type warbird.
X is for Xindi-Reptillian uniforms. They had lots of metal rings for some unexplained reason.

Old October 15 2013, 08:30 AM   #6253
Captain Rob
Commodore

B is for B-Type warbird.
X is for Xindi-Reptillian uniforms. They had lots of metal rings for some unexplained reason.
Y is for Yonada. Where all of the subjects have American accents. But their hot leader has a British one.
Old October 15 2013, 09:52 AM   #6254
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

B is for B-Type warbird.
Y is for Yonada. Where all of the subjects have American accents. But their hot leader has a British one.
Z is for Zetar.

Old October 15 2013, 05:31 PM   #6255
GNDN
Commodore

A is for Andorian imposter Thelev, who was actually not what he seemed...