Cumberbatch As Turing
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Retro Review: In the Pale Moonlight
By: Michelle on Jul 19

Trek Beach Towel
By: T'Bonz on Jul 18

Two New Starships Collection Releases
By: T'Bonz on Jul 17

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Welcome to the Trek BBS! > General Trek Discussion

General Trek Discussion Trek TV and cinema subjects not related to any specific series or movie.

Old July 31 2013, 05:21 AM   #5476
Orac
Admiral

Re: Star Trek A To Z

A is for Antedian Ambassadors. Who would've guessed they were really terrorists they looked so trustworthy.
B is for the Beta Quadrant.
C is for Cordrazine.
D is for Delta Flyer. Built using Tardis technology. Bigger on the inside than on the outside.
E is for Enterprise wall sculptures in the 1701-D observation lounge. The Enterprise-B and the Enterprise-C didn't look exactly like the ships we've seen and Jonathan Archer's NX-01 isn't in there at all, but let's just assume the person who designed and made the sculptures took some artistic license or was instructed to make it look a certain way.
F is for Finnegan. Kirk's favorite punching bag. I'd like to see nuFinnegan.
G is for Garrovick. Ensign Garrovick. The son of Kirk's first commanding officer after graduating from Starfleet Academy 14 years earlier.
H is for Hyronalyn.
I is for Iden's Holoship full of Hirogen-programmed holocharacters of Alpha Quadrant aliens.
J is for James R. Kirk. Gary Mitchell spelt Kirk's name correctly in Where No Man Has Gone Before, all the other references to Tiberius as Kirk's middle name are wrong.

ENTER | TOS Avatar Contest #53: The Ultimate Computer
Orac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31 2013, 05:31 AM   #5477
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

View cooleddie74's Twitter Profile

A is for Antedian Ambassadors. Who would've guessed they were really terrorists they looked so trustworthy.
C is for Cordrazine.
D is for Delta Flyer. Built using Tardis technology. Bigger on the inside than on the outside.
E is for Enterprise wall sculptures in the 1701-D observation lounge. The Enterprise-B and the Enterprise-C didn't look exactly like the ships we've seen and Jonathan Archer's NX-01 isn't in there at all, but let's just assume the person who designed and made the sculptures took some artistic license or was instructed to make it look a certain way.
G is for Garrovick. Ensign Garrovick. The son of Kirk's first commanding officer after graduating from Starfleet Academy 14 years earlier.
H is for Hyronalyn.
I is for Iden's Holoship full of Hirogen-programmed holocharacters of Alpha Quadrant aliens.
J is for James R. Kirk. Gary Mitchell spelt Kirk's name correctly in Where No Man Has Gone Before, all the other references to Tiberius as Kirk's middle name are wrong.
K is for Klingon D7 battle cruiser. In widespread use during the 23rd century and officially decommissioned by the Empire early in the 24th.

-Captain Jonathan Archer, 2151
cooleddie74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31 2013, 05:58 AM   #5478
Orac
Admiral

C is for Cordrazine.
H is for Hyronalyn.
K is for Klingon D7 battle cruiser. In widespread use during the 23rd century and officially decommissioned by the Empire early in the 24th.
L is for Leonard Nimoy.

Old July 31 2013, 06:05 AM   #5479
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

C is for Cordrazine.
H is for Hyronalyn.
L is for Leonard Nimoy.
M is for Miranda-class Federation starships, in service in one configuration or another for about a century, beginning sometime before 2285.

Old July 31 2013, 06:09 AM   #5480
Orac
Admiral

C is for Cordrazine.
H is for Hyronalyn.
L is for Leonard Nimoy.
M is for Miranda-class Federation starships, in service in one configuration or another for about a century, beginning sometime before 2285.
N is for Nonsensical gibberish. AKA: technobabble.

Old July 31 2013, 06:15 AM   #5481
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

C is for Cordrazine.
H is for Hyronalyn.
L is for Leonard Nimoy.
O is for Odona, daughter of the Prime Minister of the planet Gideon.

Old July 31 2013, 06:21 AM   #5482
Orac
Admiral

C is for Cordrazine.
H is for Hyronalyn.
L is for Leonard Nimoy.
P is for Plato's Stepchildren. That scene where the midget rides Shatner like a horse is brilliant!

Old July 31 2013, 08:47 AM   #5483
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

C is for Cordrazine.
H is for Hyronalyn.
L is for Leonard Nimoy.
P is for Plato's Stepchildren. That scene where the midget rides Shatner like a horse is brilliant!
Q is for the Q Continuum's appearance to humans and other primitive species: simplified so that they could at least partially understand the basic nature of the realm in which the Q exist.

Old July 31 2013, 08:50 AM   #5484
Captain Rob
Commodore

C is for Cordrazine.
H is for Hyronalyn.
L is for Leonard Nimoy.
Q is for Q. We were warned about him at Starfleet Academy.
Old July 31 2013, 09:23 AM   #5485
Orac
Admiral

C is for Cordrazine.
H is for Hyronalyn.
L is for Leonard Nimoy.
R is for Romulan Ale.

Old July 31 2013, 01:48 PM   #5486
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

C is for Cordrazine.
H is for Hyronalyn.
L is for Leonard Nimoy.
R is for Romulan Ale.
S is for Sarek of Vulcan. Born in 2165. Died in 2368. Father of Spock and Sybok. Husband of Amanda, Perrin and - possibly though never confirmed - an unnamed Vulcan princess who preceded the two other women.

Old July 31 2013, 09:03 PM   #5487
Orac
Admiral

C is for Cordrazine.
H is for Hyronalyn.
L is for Leonard Nimoy.
R is for Romulan Ale.
S is for Sarek of Vulcan. Born in 2165. Died in 2368. Father of Spock and Sybok. Husband of Amanda, Perrin and - possibly though never confirmed - an unnamed Vulcan princess who preceded the two other women.
T is for T'Pol's Tits.

Old July 31 2013, 10:54 PM   #5488
Captain Rob
Commodore

C is for Cordrazine.
H is for Hyronalyn.
L is for Leonard Nimoy.
R is for Romulan Ale.
T is for T'Pol's Tits.
U is for "Universal Armageddon!" McCoy has a tendency to exagerate.
Old August 1 2013, 03:19 AM   #5489
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

C is for Cordrazine.
H is for Hyronalyn.
L is for Leonard Nimoy.
R is for Romulan Ale.
T is for T'Pol's Tits.
V is for Voyager 6. Launched from Earth in the late 20th century.

Old August 1 2013, 06:12 AM   #5490
Orac
Admiral

C is for Cordrazine.
H is for Hyronalyn.
L is for Leonard Nimoy.
R is for Romulan Ale.
T is for T'Pol's Tits.
V is for Voyager 6. Launched from Earth in the late 20th century.
W is for William Shatner's directorial talent.