Hulu Snaps up Abrams-Produced Drama
By: T'Bonz on Sep 25

Abrams To Receive Award
By: T'Bonz on Sep 24

Trek 3 Casting Rumor Reactions
By: T'Bonz on Sep 24

Trek Comics Sneak Peek
By: T'Bonz on Sep 23

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Welcome to the Trek BBS! > General Trek Discussion

General Trek Discussion Trek TV and cinema subjects not related to any specific series or movie.

Old May 13 2013, 08:14 PM   #4756
Ghouleddie74
Fleet Admiral

Location: The Halloween System in the Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
View Ghouleddie74's Twitter Profile
Re: Star Trek A To Z

A is for Andorian antennae.
B is for Beta III's humanoid society, ruled by the computer system calling itself Landru.
C is for Ceti Eels. They clear out earwax like you wouldn't believe. But they have really bad side effects.
D is for Denobulan wives.
E is for Excalbians. Talking rocks. Bad idea for an alien. Unless they were just masquerading as talking rocks.
F is Federation Science Council.
G is for Gomtuu. Giant sentient pine cone.
H is for Hands. Lt. Arex on Kirk's Enterprise had more than two.
I is for Intrepid. USS Intrepid.
J is for Jupiter, location of the catastrophic failure of the test flight of the NX-Alpha in 2143.
K is for Klingons. THEY'RE BACK!! And they have ridges. And have ships that sound like TIE fighters. Bad JJ.
L is for Last Battle of the Dominion War.
M is for the Matter/AntiMatter Reactor Core. Better known as the warp core.
N is for Narada, constructed using both late 24th century Romulan as well as Borg technology. Destroyer of dozens of Klingon and Federation vessels along with the planet Vulcan.
O is for Outrageous Okona.
P is for Pacifica.
Q is for Quinn. The other Q that wanted to bump himself off. Which led to the Q Civil War.
R is for the Romulan Neutral Zone. It existed from the year 2160 until at least 2387, but after Romulus was destroyed who knows what happened.
S is for the Sisko.
T is for Tycho star system.
U is for Universal Armageddon.
V is for Valkris, Klingon agent who got her hands on classified Genesis Project materials for her empire - and was prompty eliminated as soon as she turned them over.
W is for Who Watches the Watchers?
X is for Xindi Council, comprised of representatives from each member species of the Xindi.
Old May 13 2013, 10:29 PM   #4757
Captain Rob
Commodore

A is for Andorian antennae.
B is for Beta III's humanoid society, ruled by the computer system calling itself Landru.
C is for Ceti Eels. They clear out earwax like you wouldn't believe. But they have really bad side effects.
D is for Denobulan wives.
E is for Excalbians. Talking rocks. Bad idea for an alien. Unless they were just masquerading as talking rocks.
F is Federation Science Council.
G is for Gomtuu. Giant sentient pine cone.
H is for Hands. Lt. Arex on Kirk's Enterprise had more than two.
I is for Intrepid. USS Intrepid.
J is for Jupiter, location of the catastrophic failure of the test flight of the NX-Alpha in 2143.
K is for Klingons. THEY'RE BACK!! And they have ridges. And have ships that sound like TIE fighters. Bad JJ.
L is for Last Battle of the Dominion War.
M is for the Matter/AntiMatter Reactor Core. Better known as the warp core.
N is for Narada, constructed using both late 24th century Romulan as well as Borg technology. Destroyer of dozens of Klingon and Federation vessels along with the planet Vulcan.
O is for Outrageous Okona.
P is for Pacifica.
Q is for Quinn. The other Q that wanted to bump himself off. Which led to the Q Civil War.
R is for the Romulan Neutral Zone. It existed from the year 2160 until at least 2387, but after Romulus was destroyed who knows what happened.
S is for the Sisko.
T is for Tycho star system.
U is for Universal Armageddon.
V is for Valkris, Klingon agent who got her hands on classified Genesis Project materials for her empire - and was prompty eliminated as soon as she turned them over.
W is for Who Watches the Watchers?
X is for Xindi Council, comprised of representatives from each member species of the Xindi.
Z is for the zoo of Talos IV. I'd like to see how the Talosians would handle a couple of Organians. Or Q.
End of line.
Old May 13 2013, 10:30 PM   #4758
Ghouleddie74
Fleet Admiral

A is for attack cruiser. The Vor'cha class of Klingon vessel was a prominent warship in the military of that empire during the late 24th century.
Old May 14 2013, 09:20 AM   #4759
Captain Rob
Commodore

A is for attack cruiser. The Vor'cha class of Klingon vessel was a prominent warship in the military of that empire during the late 24th century.
B is for Bird of Prey. You can travel the galaxy pillaging and rampaging. Then at the end of the day land it in a park or field behind some trees with the cloaking device on. Just remember where you parked it.
Old May 14 2013, 09:27 AM   #4760
Ghouleddie74
Fleet Admiral

B is for Bird of Prey. You can travel the galaxy pillaging and rampaging. Then at the end of the day land it in a park or field behind some trees with the cloaking device on. Just remember where you parked it.
C is for Carol Marcus. A blonde, gifted and intelligent dynamo with spunk in any timeline.
Old May 14 2013, 12:18 PM   #4761
Gore-ac
Admiral

C is for Carol Marcus. A blonde, gifted and intelligent dynamo with spunk in any timeline.
D is for Delta Quadrant. Captain Janeway lost her spaceship in it.

VOTE | TOS Avatar Contest #57: The Enterprise Incident
Gore-ac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14 2013, 12:55 PM   #4762
Chensams
Vice Admiral

E is Elementary, My Dear Data. You would think that they would have just unplugged the Holodeck after that.
Old May 14 2013, 02:27 PM   #4763
xvicente
Commander

E is Elementary, My Dear Data. You would think that they would have just unplugged the Holodeck after that.
F is for Finnegan or Finney, I dont remember which is which

I am here to talk about Star Trek and chew bubble gum.
and I'm all outta bubble gum.
xvicente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14 2013, 04:46 PM   #4764
Ghouleddie74
Fleet Admiral

G is for Gravesworld.
Old May 14 2013, 09:11 PM   #4765
Chensams
Vice Admiral

G is for Gravesworld.
H is for Hollow Pursuits. Barclay was rather thankful they didn't unplug the Hollodecks.
Old May 14 2013, 09:53 PM   #4766
Ghouleddie74
Fleet Admiral

G is for Gravesworld.
H is for Hollow Pursuits. Barclay was rather thankful they didn't unplug the Hollodecks.
I is for Inaprovaline injection given via hypospray.
Old May 14 2013, 11:01 PM   #4767
Captain Rob
Commodore

G is for Gravesworld.
J is for Julian Bashir. Doctor, spy, ladies man. Or so he likes to think.
Old May 14 2013, 11:08 PM   #4768
Ghouleddie74
Fleet Admiral

G is for Gravesworld.
K is for Klingon Rites of Ascension.
Old May 15 2013, 05:02 AM   #4769
Gore-ac
Admiral

G is for Gravesworld.
L is for Leonard Nimoy.

VOTE | TOS Avatar Contest #57: The Enterprise Incident
Gore-ac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15 2013, 05:48 AM   #4770
Ghouleddie74
Fleet Admiral

G is for Gravesworld.
L is for Leonard Nimoy.
M is for Martian Colonies, the first of which was Utopia Planitia and had been established before the year 2067.