Voyager Bridge Via The Oculus Rift
By: T'Bonz on Apr 21

Miles Away Glyph Award Nominations
By: T'Bonz on Apr 21

Q Meets NuTrek Crew
By: T'Bonz on Apr 18

Pine In Talks For Drama
By: T'Bonz on Apr 18

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Welcome to the Trek BBS! > General Trek Discussion

General Trek Discussion Trek TV and cinema subjects not related to any specific series or movie.

Old May 25 2012, 11:17 AM   #1711
Deranged Nasat
Vice Admiral

Re: Star Trek A To Z

I'm off to Alpha Centauri. On the trail of Zephram Cochrane. He went there from Earth and disappeared.
I'm off to Beta Niobe. It went supernova and destroyed the planet Sarpeidon, but the nova cloud is amazing!
I'm off to Capella IV, to mine me some topaline before those treacherous Klingons get their hands on it.
Old May 25 2012, 07:52 PM   #1712
captcalhoun
Admiral

I'm off to Alpha Centauri. On the trail of Zephram Cochrane. He went there from Earth and disappeared.
I'm off to Beta Niobe. It went supernova and destroyed the planet Sarpeidon, but the nova cloud is amazing!
I'm off to Capella IV, to mine me some topaline before those treacherous Klingons get their hands on it.
I'm off to Deneva, now those pesky parasites are gone.
captcalhoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25 2012, 07:54 PM   #1713
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

View cooleddie74's Twitter Profile

I'm off to Earth...never anyone's bitch. Not the Xindi. Not the Romulans. Not the Klingons. Not the Dominion. Suck on some Terran awesomeness!

-Captain Jonathan Archer, 2151
cooleddie74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25 2012, 09:50 PM   #1714
Satyrquaze
Vice Admiral

I'm off to Capella IV, to mine me some topaline before those treacherous Klingons get their hands on it. .
I'm off to Earth...never anyone's bitch. Not the Xindi. Not the Romulans. Not the Klingons. Not the Dominion. Suck on some Terran awesomeness!
I'm off to Ferenginar to score some naked Ferengi hotties
Old May 26 2012, 01:06 AM   #1715
Vorta
Lieutenant Commander

I'm off to Capella IV, to mine me some topaline before those treacherous Klingons get their hands on it. .
I'm off to Gothos to visit the silly Squire that resides there
Vorta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26 2012, 02:22 AM   #1716
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

I'm off to Heliopolis City on Alpha Eridani II. I want to solve the mystery of who stabbed all those innocent women to death back in 2156.

Old May 26 2012, 03:00 AM   #1717
CorporalClegg
Vice Admiral

I'm off to Heliopolis City on Alpha Eridani II. I want to solve the mystery of who stabbed all those innocent women to death back in 2156.
I'm off to Iconia. Hopefully I'll then be able to complete the rest of the journey in a few steps.
Old May 26 2012, 07:20 AM   #1718
captcalhoun
Admiral

I'm off to Iconia. Hopefully I'll then be able to complete the rest of the journey in a few steps.
I'm offf to Jarada to meet some bugs.
Old May 26 2012, 09:32 AM   #1719
Captain Rob
Commodore

I'm off to the Klingon fleet graveyards. I hear you can get a decent gently used Bird-of-Prey if you have cash. As in a crate of latinum.
Old May 26 2012, 10:59 AM   #1720
captcalhoun
Admiral

I'm off to the Klingon fleet graveyards. I hear you can get a decent gently used Bird-of-Prey if you have cash. As in a crate of latinum
I'm of to Lazon II to rescue Tom Riker
Old May 26 2012, 11:08 AM   #1721
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

I'm off to the Klingon fleet graveyards. I hear you can get a decent gently used Bird-of-Prey if you have cash. As in a crate of latinum
I'm off to Meridian, which shifts back and forth between dimensions in our space-time continuum every 50 or 60 years.

Old May 26 2012, 04:30 PM   #1722
captcalhoun
Admiral

I'm off to Meridian, which shifts back and forth between dimensions in our space-time continuum every 50 or 60 years.
I'm off to Norpin Colony. Time for my old self to retire...
Old May 26 2012, 10:53 PM   #1723
Captain Rob
Commodore

I'm of to Orion. I know a girl there. A few girls actually. I feel strangely drawn to them.
Old May 26 2012, 11:22 PM   #1724
Orac
Admiral

I'm of to Orion. I know a girl there. A few girls actually. I feel strangely drawn to them.
I'm off to Psi 2000. An ancient world. Now a frozen wasteland. About to rip apart in its death throes.

ENTER | TOS Avatar Contest #47: The Immunity Syndrome
Orac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26 2012, 11:52 PM   #1725
Deranged Nasat
Vice Admiral

I'm off to Psi 2000. An ancient world. Now a frozen wasteland. About to rip apart in its death throes.
I'm off to Qo'noS, to plead our case before the High Council given our mockery of Klingon tradition a few lists back...