RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 141,358
Posts: 5,503,255
Members: 25,121
Currently online: 573
Newest member: almehtabshaikh

TrekToday headlines

IDW Publishing March 2015 Comics
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Paramount Star Trek 3 Expectations
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Star Trek #39 Sneak Peek
By: T'Bonz on Dec 16

Star Trek 3 Potential Director Shortlist
By: T'Bonz on Dec 16

Official Starships Collection Update
By: T'Bonz on Dec 15

Retro Review: Prodigal Daughter
By: Michelle on Dec 13

Sindicate Lager To Debut In The US Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Dec 12

Rumor Mill: Saldana Gives Birth
By: T'Bonz on Dec 12

New Line of Anovos Enterprise Uniforms
By: T'Bonz on Dec 11

Frakes: Sign Me Up!
By: T'Bonz on Dec 11


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > The Next Generation

The Next Generation All Good Things come to an end...but not here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old January 11 2013, 03:35 PM   #1
Anise112
Cadet
 
Can anyone tell me which episode this photo is from?

Thanks!

Anise112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11 2013, 03:59 PM   #2
LOKAI of CHERON
Commodore
 
LOKAI of CHERON's Avatar
 
Location: Post-apocalyptic ruins of my once mighty Homeworld.
Re: Can anyone tell me which episode this photo is from?

That's Kareen Brianon from season two episode, The Schizoid Man.
__________________
YOU MONOTONE HUMANS ARE ALL ALIKE... FIRST YOU CONDEMN, THEN ATTACK.
LOKAI of CHERON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11 2013, 04:40 PM   #3
GalaxyX
Rear Admiral
 
GalaxyX's Avatar
 
Location: Canada
Re: Can anyone tell me which episode this photo is from?

Ahh beat me to it! lol
__________________
Top Gear America: Jay Leno, Adam Carolla, Tim Allen. DONE!
GalaxyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11 2013, 05:44 PM   #4
Anise112
Cadet
 
Re: Can anyone tell me which episode this photo is from?

Great, thanks!
Anise112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11 2013, 06:22 PM   #5
Flake
Commodore
 
Location: Manchester, UK
Re: Can anyone tell me which episode this photo is from?

Just look at that face. The face of a thinker. A warrior. A man for all seasons. Yes, Ira Graves was all that and more. But he was not perfect. Perhaps his greatest fault was that he was too selfless. He cared too much for his fellow man, with nary a thought for himself. A man of limitless accomplishments, and unbridled modesty. I can safely say that to know him was to love him. And to love him was to know him. Those who knew him, loved him, while those who did not know him, loved him from afar.

Flake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11 2013, 07:14 PM   #6
LOKAI of CHERON
Commodore
 
LOKAI of CHERON's Avatar
 
Location: Post-apocalyptic ruins of my once mighty Homeworld.
Re: Can anyone tell me which episode this photo is from?

Flake wrote: View Post
Just look at that face. The face of a thinker. A warrior. A man for all seasons. Yes, Ira Graves was all that and more. But he was not perfect. Perhaps his greatest fault was that he was too selfless. He cared too much for his fellow man, with nary a thought for himself. A man of limitless accomplishments, and unbridled modesty. I can safely say that to know him was to love him. And to love him was to know him. Those who knew him, loved him, while those who did not know him, loved him from afar.

Data! YOU ARE finished!
__________________
YOU MONOTONE HUMANS ARE ALL ALIKE... FIRST YOU CONDEMN, THEN ATTACK.
LOKAI of CHERON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11 2013, 07:19 PM   #7
R. Star
Rear Admiral
 
R. Star's Avatar
 
Location: Shangri-La
Re: Can anyone tell me which episode this photo is from?

Flake wrote: View Post
Just look at that face. The face of a thinker. A warrior. A man for all seasons. Yes, Ira Graves was all that and more. But he was not perfect. Perhaps his greatest fault was that he was too selfless. He cared too much for his fellow man, with nary a thought for himself. A man of limitless accomplishments, and unbridled modesty. I can safely say that to know him was to love him. And to love him was to know him. Those who knew him, loved him, while those who did not know him, loved him from afar.

This is to be my eulogy.
__________________
"I was never a Star Trek fan." J.J. Abrams
R. Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11 2013, 07:58 PM   #8
Ho Ho Homeier
Vice Admiral
 
Ho Ho Homeier's Avatar
 
Location: Melakon's place
Re: Can anyone tell me which episode this photo is from?

R. Star wrote: View Post

This is to be my eulogy.
Leave instructions for them to use "R.Star" instead of "Ira Graves".
__________________
Curly: Oh, you hit Santa Claus. Just for that, no toys! --Wee Wee Monsieur (1938)
Ho Ho Homeier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11 2013, 09:44 PM   #9
R. Star
Rear Admiral
 
R. Star's Avatar
 
Location: Shangri-La
Re: Can anyone tell me which episode this photo is from?

Melakon wrote: View Post
R. Star wrote: View Post

This is to be my eulogy.
Leave instructions for them to use "R.Star" instead of "Ira Graves".
Good call!
__________________
"I was never a Star Trek fan." J.J. Abrams
R. Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12 2013, 08:11 PM   #10
Reeborg
Commander
 
Re: Can anyone tell me which episode this photo is from?

LOKAI of CHERON wrote: View Post
That's Kareen Brianon from season two episode, The Schizoid Man.
By the way, did made an error in the episode title?

Schizoid personality disorder (SPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness and apathy. Affected individuals may simultaneously demonstrate a rich, elaborate and exclusively internal fantasy world,[1] although this is often more suggestive of schizotypal personality disorder.


"New" Data was very well interested to develop social relationships. Maybe they confused it with "multiple personality disorder"????
Reeborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.