RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 141,542
Posts: 5,513,265
Members: 25,143
Currently online: 421
Newest member: JackieM

TrekToday headlines

Two New Starships Collection Ships
By: T'Bonz on Dec 26

Captain Kirk’s Boldest Missions
By: T'Bonz on Dec 25

Trek Paper Clips
By: T'Bonz on Dec 24

Sargent Passes
By: T'Bonz on Dec 23

QMx Trek Insignia Badges
By: T'Bonz on Dec 23

And The New Director Of Star Trek 3 Is…
By: T'Bonz on Dec 23

TV Alert: Pine On Tonight Show
By: T'Bonz on Dec 22

Retro Review: The Emperor’s New Cloak
By: Michelle on Dec 20

Star Trek Opera
By: T'Bonz on Dec 19

New Abrams Project
By: T'Bonz on Dec 18


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Voyager

Voyager There's coffee in this forum!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old January 20 2014, 12:52 AM   #1426
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

Noddy these threads have been running for years. The first one with this title began in 2010 and went for 8000 posts, as soon as it reached that number (the maximum for a thread with this board software) another thread (this one) was opened. Prior to 2010 there were other long threads on the same topic. It is literally the single longest running thread topic on this board. So asking people to stop posting in it is a little pointless.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20 2014, 12:53 AM   #1427
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

Gov Kodos I love that too though I would like to see her in the FRONT of the group LOLOL.. but wow her legs looks great!
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20 2014, 12:56 AM   #1428
Noddy
Captain
 
Re: How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

teacake wrote: View Post
Noddy these threads have been running for years. The first one with this title began in 2010 and went for 8000 posts, as soon as it reached that number (the maximum for a thread with this board software) another thread (this one) was opened. Prior to 2010 there were other long threads on the same topic. It is literally the single longest running thread topic on this board. So asking people to stop posting in it is a little pointless.
Doesn't change the fact that it's basically reducing a character to a sex object.
Noddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20 2014, 12:59 AM   #1429
Gov Kodos
Admiral
 
Gov Kodos's Avatar
 
Location: Gov Kodos Regretably far from Boston
Re: How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

Noddy wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
Noddy these threads have been running for years. The first one with this title began in 2010 and went for 8000 posts, as soon as it reached that number (the maximum for a thread with this board software) another thread (this one) was opened. Prior to 2010 there were other long threads on the same topic. It is literally the single longest running thread topic on this board. So asking people to stop posting in it is a little pointless.
Doesn't change the fact that it's basically reducing a character to a sex object.
Your thread got shut down. Take it up in the Questions forum or Moderators forum. Stop trying to derail this place.
__________________
We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound... our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music, in a flash of color... we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star! Endora, Bewitched
Gov Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20 2014, 01:00 AM   #1430
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

Reducing? I really don't think so since this whole thread is about how kick ass Janeway is, how brilliant she is, how charismatic she is (as played by the wonderfully nuanced Kate Mulgrew) AND how sexy she is. We don't reduce here, we worship.



Let me tell you young man about "reduction"..
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20 2014, 01:10 AM   #1431
Galekarens
Commander
 
Location: Illinois, USA
Re: How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

Noddy wrote: View Post
Galekarens wrote: View Post
Um that's what fictional characters are for, lol, to have fans posting stuff about (nowadays) and discussing their favorite(s), ha.
No, objectifying people is not allowed.
That's your opinion, lol, others don't agree w/ you, heh.
Galekarens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20 2014, 01:15 AM   #1432
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

eh I just looked up the closed thread, this person seems to be just trying to make trouble. No gritty and bitey discussions about objectifying the fictional to be had today.

MEANWHILE, ON THE STARSHIP VOYAGER

__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20 2014, 01:19 AM   #1433
Gov Kodos
Admiral
 
Gov Kodos's Avatar
 
Location: Gov Kodos Regretably far from Boston
Re: How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

teacake wrote: View Post
eh I just looked up the closed thread, this person seems to be just trying to make trouble. No gritty and bitey discussions about objectifying the fictional to be had today.

MEANWHILE, ON THE STARSHIP VOYAGER

__________________
We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound... our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music, in a flash of color... we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star! Endora, Bewitched
Gov Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20 2014, 01:25 AM   #1434
Noddy
Captain
 
Re: How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

I wasn't hurting anyone, but I still got in trouble.
Noddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20 2014, 03:15 PM   #1435
JanewayRulz!
Vice Admiral
 
JanewayRulz!'s Avatar
 
Location: North America
Re: How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

teacake wrote: View Post
That's a great site Gov Kodos, full of devotion

This is one of my favorites from there..

teacake wrote: View Post
What you may not realize, Teacake, is both of these are "Xena/Lucy" ones. The leather jacket pose is from a Lucy Lawless / Battlestar Galactica publicity shot. The soccer mom hairdo, however, doesn't really go with this look.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2796/4...ffa_z.jpg?zz=1

I think I would have chosen something longer, like the "original" had.


Gov Kodos wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
The leather jacket image is wonderful, the Xena one is great, but the head seems a tad small. I love the idea anyway, so it's easy to forgive. The Cleo/Egyptian one is another favorite of mine as is the knight in armor. http://www.jetclover.com/km_cleo2.jpg

http://www.jetclover.com/renjway5.jpg
I LOVE the one in armor!



ETA:

Oh Teacake...



I'll give her a cannon for Chakotay!
__________________
"But life is a battle: may we all be enabled to fight it well!" Charlotte Bronte
JanewayRulz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20 2014, 06:15 PM   #1436
Kathy Kringle
Commodore
 
Kathy Kringle's Avatar
 
Location: Captain Kathryn's chimney
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kathy Kringle
Re: How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

Gov Kodos wrote: View Post
Noddy wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
Noddy these threads have been running for years. The first one with this title began in 2010 and went for 8000 posts, as soon as it reached that number (the maximum for a thread with this board software) another thread (this one) was opened. Prior to 2010 there were other long threads on the same topic. It is literally the single longest running thread topic on this board. So asking people to stop posting in it is a little pointless.
Doesn't change the fact that it's basically reducing a character to a sex object.
Your thread got shut down. Take it up in the Questions forum or Moderators forum. Stop trying to derail this place.
I don't think anyone could really derail this thread... too many of us love Janeway (and her sexiness).
__________________
Once there was a grocery man whose name was simply Louie...until the day his store blew up and his produce went kablewie.

Dead Lazlo's Place

Last edited by Kathy Kringle; January 20 2014 at 11:57 PM.
Kathy Kringle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20 2014, 11:30 PM   #1437
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

JanewayRulz! wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
That's a great site Gov Kodos, full of devotion

This is one of my favorites from there..

teacake wrote: View Post

What you may not realize, Teacake, is both of these are "Xena/Lucy" ones. The leather jacket pose is from a Lucy Lawless / Battlestar Galactica publicity shot. The soccer mom hairdo, however, doesn't really go with this look.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2796/4...ffa_z.jpg?zz=1
:: pants slightly ::

Lucy Lawless

But I like this look used because she looks like Dana Scully with that jacket!


Gov Kodos wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
The leather jacket image is wonderful, the Xena one is great, but the head seems a tad small. I love the idea anyway, so it's easy to forgive. The Cleo/Egyptian one is another favorite of mine as is the knight in armor. http://www.jetclover.com/km_cleo2.jpg

http://www.jetclover.com/renjway5.jpg
I LOVE the one in armor!



ETA:

Oh Teacake...



I'll give her a cannon for Chakotay!
In J/C land Chakotay IS a cannon!

That was a present for you JRulez.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20 2014, 11:31 PM   #1438
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

Captain Kathryn wrote: View Post
Gov Kodos wrote: View Post
Noddy wrote: View Post

Doesn't change the fact that it's basically reducing a character to a sex object.
Your thread got shut down. Take it up in the Questions forum or Moderators forum. Stop trying to derail this place.
I don't think anyone could really detail this thread... too many of us love Janeway (and her sexiness).
These detractors just stimulate us more. We're like one of those nebulas that feeds on stuff.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20 2014, 11:52 PM   #1439
JanewayRulz!
Vice Admiral
 
JanewayRulz!'s Avatar
 
Location: North America
Re: How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

teacake wrote: View Post

ETA:

Oh Teacake...



I'll give her a cannon for Chakotay!
In J/C land Chakotay IS a cannon!

That was a present for you JRulez.
I thought so and I love your thoughtfulness!

Oh... and since you love Lucy lawless, here's one in a similar armor.

http://www.calliscreations.com/wallp...hecrusade.html

You're welcome.
__________________
"But life is a battle: may we all be enabled to fight it well!" Charlotte Bronte

Last edited by JanewayRulz!; January 21 2014 at 12:12 AM.
JanewayRulz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20 2014, 11:59 PM   #1440
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

Oh wow.. you know what I love about that? The dark circles under her eyes. Fantastic, gorgeous stuff.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
janeway, obsession

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.