IDW Publishing January Comics
By: T'Bonz on Oct 20

Retro Review: Chrysalis
By: Michelle on Oct 18

The Next Generation Season Seven Blu-ray Details
By: T'Bonz on Oct 17

CBS Launches Streaming Service
By: T'Bonz on Oct 17

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Gaming

Gaming Non-Star Trek Gaming

Old March 2 2012, 04:59 PM   #286
Josan
Commodore

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Josan
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Works for me.

And I have a new favourite glitch. Louis Letrush. Five of him actually. I've already done the quest associated with him. Since then, every so often, I find him in random places around the map. Well, I fast travelled to Whiterun and there, right in front of me when I appeared were five of him. One sitting on the ground, the other four standing around in a circle, all saying "Need something?"
Nationalism, brotherhood, 'pop' culture and puppy love
Josan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3 2012, 04:05 AM   #287
Hoser
Hoser

View Hoser's Twitter Profile

My favourite I call Mammoth on a Trampoline. While fighting a dragon, I noticed a mass bouncing up in the air and then dropping....it was a mammoth, somehow flying straight up and then dropping, for no good reason.
Hoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3 2012, 10:23 AM   #288
Rowan Sjet
Commodore

Josan wrote: View Post
Works for me.

And I have a new favourite glitch. Louis Letrush. Five of him actually. I've already done the quest associated with him. Since then, every so often, I find him in random places around the map. Well, I fast travelled to Whiterun and there, right in front of me when I appeared were five of him. One sitting on the ground, the other four standing around in a circle, all saying "Need something?"
I've had that too!
Old March 3 2012, 02:18 PM   #289
Mr Light
Admiral

I'm down the final 4 main quest missions. The story is more interesting now. BTW if you finish the civil war storyline beforehand, like I did, it completely erases the "Season Unending" main quest and you jump right to "The Forsaken"! There's where I am now. Once I finish the main quest, I'll probably just fart around doing side missions until Mass Effect 3 comes in the mail

Mr Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4 2012, 06:23 AM   #290
Mr Light
Admiral

Wow, the third to last main mission was so much more difficult than anything I'd done before hand. The place was crawling with Deathlords. Just one I can barely beat, but there were like 3-5 at one time! After a lot of running away, and a lot of healing potions, I finally realized that I don't actually have to kill them, just run past them.

I am a level 31 at this point, is that why I'm seeing so many boss level baddies here? Because before this I was really breezing through the fights.

Old March 4 2012, 07:28 AM   #291
137th Gebirg
Rear Admiral

Okay... Trying to marry Camilla Valerius in Riverwood. I got the Amulet of Mara and completed the Golden Claw quest pretty early on but all I can do is a little friendly and somewhat flirtatious chit-chat. I can't seem to get the option to propose. Did I miss a step somewhere along the way?
Old March 4 2012, 04:40 PM   #292
Mr Light
Admiral

I beat the main story quest! So now I'll just do the other missions until Mass Effect 3 gets here. I'm trying to fight the master vampire in "Laid to Rest" quest and getting my ass kicked for some reason...

Old March 4 2012, 11:00 PM   #293
Josan
Commodore

Rowan Sjet wrote: View Post
Josan wrote: View Post
Works for me.

I've had that too!
So I'm not the only one. Hehehe. And the funny part is, the Louis count is rising. I went by the stables earlier today and there's a sixth there now.
Old March 7 2012, 02:30 AM   #294
Owain Taggart
Rear Admiral

So, I married Mjoll the Lioness from Riften and said she should move to my house in Whiterun. Well, I don't think she knows how to get to Whiterun, because she started walking in the right direction, but then she went back towards Riften and turned into a path leading to a farm where she started plowing. Yeah, I think the pathfinding is buggy, or else she really felt like farming.
Owain Taggart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7 2012, 04:02 AM   #295
Josan
Commodore

I decided against marrying her because of that puppy dog guy that follows her around. Apparently he moves in with you if you marry her. I just marry one of my housecarls.
Old May 2 2012, 01:54 PM   #296
backstept
Rear Admiral

View backstept's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to backstept Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to backstept

Yesterday Bethesda announced the title of the first DLC expansion for Skyrim.
It'll be a xbox360 exclusive and released for PC/PS3 a month later.
More details at E3

Can't wait!

I just started yet another playthrough . . . it just doesn't get old
I've also been thinking about doing a fresh install since I've got so many mods installed.
Old May 2 2012, 02:02 PM   #297
Jeyl
Commodore

So it's a picture of the dragon born wearing his signature helmet and looking tough.

*looks at watch*

Oh, well. Best wait for the detail announcement than.
Jeyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2 2012, 03:14 PM   #298
137th Gebirg
Rear Admiral

Heh...still playing through my first game. I've been taking my time on side quests and miscellaneous missions without working too much in the main quest. Once I hit level 50 I decided to go into the main quest and I've been working in it for the past couple of weeks. I've found some of the main quest missions to be excruciatingly long at times, though. I'm someone who likes to look at every nook and cranny. This game makes that very difficult to do - definitely not like the Fable or Dragon Age series, where it was much easier. I'm hoping this will be the first XBox game I've ever played to get all achievements. I'm only 7 away from doing that now. My wife asks me if I'm bored with playing it yet and I would have to say no. Although I really want to be done with it by the time the Game of Thrones RPG comes out.
Old May 3 2012, 05:50 AM   #299
-Brett-
Rear Admiral

I'm a little late to the party. Bought the game only a few weeks ago. As much as I'm enjoying it, I couldn't imagine playing it again when (if) I finish it. It's so bloody long.

It seems like a shame to leave the civil war storyline hanging, but both sides are such losers. Does one side at least pay better?
-Brett- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3 2012, 01:03 PM   #300
backstept
Rear Admiral

View backstept's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to backstept Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to backstept

-Brett- wrote: View Post
I'm a little late to the party. Bought the game only a few weeks ago. As much as I'm enjoying it, I couldn't imagine playing it again when (if) I finish it. It's so bloody long.

It seems like a shame to leave the civil war storyline hanging, but both sides are such losers. Does one side at least pay better?
I tend to pick sides based on the character I'm playing. With my Nord I of course went with the stormcloaks, but with my Imperial I of course went with the Empire. My Argonian didn't get involved, and my Khajiit sided with the Empire. If/when I play as an elf I"ll probably side with the empire

Both empire and rebels have the same quest structure, so I guess it depends on whether you want to side with the noble occupiers or the racist rebels