RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 138,207
Posts: 5,346,504
Members: 24,605
Currently online: 554
Newest member: Disco

TrekToday headlines

Funko Mini Spock
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23

IDW Publishing Comic Preview
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23

A Baby For Saldana
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23

Klingon Beer Arrives In The US
By: T'Bonz on Jul 22

Star Trek: Prelude To Axanar
By: T'Bonz on Jul 22

Abrams Announces Star Wars: Force For Change Sweepstakes
By: T'Bonz on Jul 22

New Funko Trek Figure
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Saldana As A Role Model
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

San Diego Comic-Con Trek Fan Guide
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Cumberbatch As Turing
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media

TV & Media Non-Trek television, movies, books, music, etc.

View Poll Results: Christina Hendricks
Thumbs Up 140 86.42%
Thumbs Down 11 6.79%
Thumbs Sideways 11 6.79%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old September 17 2011, 01:53 AM   #61
Mutenroshi
Vice Admiral
 
Mutenroshi's Avatar
 
Location: Mutenroshi
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mutenroshi
Re: Christina Hendricks: Babe of the week #38 (Sept. 2011)



__________________
Let There Be Rock!

Jack Beauregard: "You shine like the door of a whorehouse!"
Nobody: "I like folks to see me."
Mutenroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17 2011, 06:01 AM   #62
Fang66
Lieutenant Commander
 
Location: decontamination with T'Pol or Tokyo
Re: Christina Hendricks: Babe of the week #38 (Sept. 2011)

J. Allen wrote: View Post
Fang66 wrote: View Post
Jesus two fugly rangers n a row. At least the previous one did not have an arse so big that it had a measurable effect on the tides. Thumbs way way down. Would not hit with Gull Dukat's cock!
Quite honestly, it's not really something you would ever have to worry about. I doubt the two of you travel in the same circles, or that she would have the desire to meet someone romantically on a Star Trek message board.
I find your comment hurtful and uncalled for.
Fang66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17 2011, 06:05 AM   #63
J. Allen
Best Pony™
 
J. Allen's Avatar
 
Location: United States
Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Christina Hendricks: Babe of the week #38 (Sept. 2011)

Fang66 wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
Fang66 wrote: View Post
Jesus two fugly rangers n a row. At least the previous one did not have an arse so big that it had a measurable effect on the tides. Thumbs way way down. Would not hit with Gull Dukat's cock!
Quite honestly, it's not really something you would ever have to worry about. I doubt the two of you travel in the same circles, or that she would have the desire to meet someone romantically on a Star Trek message board.
I find your comment hurtful and uncalled for.
Meh.
__________________
:: :: ::
Visit Brony Kingdom, where all of your wildest dreams will come true.
:: :: ::
-=- My Patron Saint is Twilight Sparkle -=-
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17 2011, 06:12 AM   #64
BillJ
Admiral
 
BillJ's Avatar
 
Location: In the 23rd Century...
View BillJ's Twitter Profile
Re: Christina Hendricks: Babe of the week #38 (Sept. 2011)

Up!
__________________
"I had no idea you were so... formidable. " - Anan 7 to James T. Kirk, A Taste of Armageddon
BillJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17 2011, 06:32 AM   #65
Broccoli
Vice Admiral
 
Broccoli's Avatar
 
Location: Broccoli
Re: Christina Hendricks: Babe of the week #38 (Sept. 2011)

Fang66 wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
Fang66 wrote: View Post
Jesus two fugly rangers n a row. At least the previous one did not have an arse so big that it had a measurable effect on the tides. Thumbs way way down. Would not hit with Gull Dukat's cock!
Quite honestly, it's not really something you would ever have to worry about. I doubt the two of you travel in the same circles, or that she would have the desire to meet someone romantically on a Star Trek message board.
I find your comment hurtful and uncalled for.
Yes, J's comment was the hurtful and uncalled for one...

__________________
"That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." -- Christopher Hitchens
Broccoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17 2011, 07:08 AM   #66
Fang66
Lieutenant Commander
 
Location: decontamination with T'Pol or Tokyo
Re: Christina Hendricks: Babe of the week #38 (Sept. 2011)

Broccoli wrote: View Post
Fang66 wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post

Quite honestly, it's not really something you would ever have to worry about. I doubt the two of you travel in the same circles, or that she would have the desire to meet someone romantically on a Star Trek message board.
I find your comment hurtful and uncalled for.
Yes, J's comment was the hurtful and uncalled for one...

Ear, didn't you kill my brother?
Fang66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17 2011, 07:09 AM   #67
Mr. Laser Beam
Fleet Admiral
 
Mr. Laser Beam's Avatar
 
Location: The visitor's bullpen
View Mr. Laser Beam's Twitter Profile
Re: Christina Hendricks: Babe of the week #38 (Sept. 2011)

^ The hell?

Has this board turned into a Shakespeare play without telling me? Bloody hell. I hate it when it does that.
__________________
In labor news: Longshoremen walked off the piers today. Rescue operations are continuing.
Mr. Laser Beam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17 2011, 07:28 AM   #68
CorporalClegg
Vice Admiral
 
CorporalClegg's Avatar
 
Re: Christina Hendricks: Babe of the week #38 (Sept. 2011)

Mr. Laser Beam wrote: View Post
^ The hell?

Has this board turned into a Shakespeare play without telling me? Bloody hell. I hate it when it does that.
No. Shakespeare wrote English, not Troll.
__________________
Is this where we come in?
CorporalClegg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 17 2011, 07:38 AM   #69
BigFoot
Admiral
 
BigFoot's Avatar
 
Location: Slovenia (EU)
Re: Christina Hendricks: Babe of the week #38 (Sept. 2011)

^
BigFoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 17 2011, 09:42 AM   #70
JRS
Fleet Captain
 
JRS's Avatar
 
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Send a message via Yahoo to JRS
Re: Christina Hendricks: Babe of the week #38 (Sept. 2011)

Thumbs UP!
Christina Hendricks one beautiful lady, with pretty eyes,
great smile..and absolutely wonderful curves
Plus she is a good actress and seems like a nice and nice person,too
I am really clad that she "brought curves back to Hollywood", because being super skinny seems to be a norm still.
Real women often have curves, u know.
(By the way..someone here wanted to date her. I must inform that she has been married to for sometime now..sorry)
__________________
"Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself " - Richard Nixon
JRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17 2011, 09:49 AM   #71
RJDiogenes
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion
 
RJDiogenes's Avatar
 
Location: RJDiogenes of Boston
Re: Christina Hendricks: Babe of the week #38 (Sept. 2011)

the G-man wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
I went ahead and voted "Thumbs Up". I also agree with Kestra. All of these women are "real" women. They may not be "your type", but they're all women...
I took "real woman" to be someone who didn't get her looks from plastic surgery and was confident about her body type.
Ditto.

Rageforthemachine wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
I went ahead and voted "Thumbs Up". I also agree with Kestra. All of these women are "real" women. They may not be "your type", but they're all women, they're all lovely ladies in their own right. Plus, saying someone is "built like a woman" is really a backhanded insult, and it's just not kosher.
Saying she is "built like a woman" is actually saying "she is built like the ideal woman" or as close to that as possible. It is no insult, just a realization that their does exist physical ideals in this world. That's an idea that has carried through many different cultures and many different mediums. Men have an ideal physical type too that the vast majority of us don't live up to.
There is no ideal for men or women; different people find different body types and looks appealing. There may be certain looks and body types that are in fashion, but that varies from time to time and culture to culture. Personally, I find the petite Flapper type appealing.
__________________
Please stop by my Gallery and YouTube Page for a visit. And read Trunkards!
RJDiogenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17 2011, 10:09 AM   #72
Fang66
Lieutenant Commander
 
Location: decontamination with T'Pol or Tokyo
Re: Christina Hendricks: Babe of the week #38 (Sept. 2011)

CorporalClegg wrote: View Post
Mr. Laser Beam wrote: View Post
^ The hell?

Has this board turned into a Shakespeare play without telling me? Bloody hell. I hate it when it does that.
No. Shakespeare wrote English, not Troll.
I guess you ill educated buffoons couldn't decipher the rather easy clue that I am not fond of sarcasm.
Fang66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17 2011, 10:25 AM   #73
J. Allen
Best Pony™
 
J. Allen's Avatar
 
Location: United States
Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Christina Hendricks: Babe of the week #38 (Sept. 2011)

Fang66 wrote: View Post
CorporalClegg wrote: View Post
Mr. Laser Beam wrote: View Post
^ The hell?

Has this board turned into a Shakespeare play without telling me? Bloody hell. I hate it when it does that.
No. Shakespeare wrote English, not Troll.
I guess you ill educated buffoons couldn't decipher the rather easy clue that I am not fond of sarcasm.
That's not very polite. You wound me to the marrow, sir.
__________________
:: :: ::
Visit Brony Kingdom, where all of your wildest dreams will come true.
:: :: ::
-=- My Patron Saint is Twilight Sparkle -=-
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17 2011, 02:00 PM   #74
jkladis
Moderator
 
Location: Chicago, IL
Re: Christina Hendricks: Babe of the week #38 (Sept. 2011)

Politeness is not mandatory but neither is the hostile attitudes I'm seeing.

Oh, and Up
jkladis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17 2011, 02:11 PM   #75
Admiral Shran
Admiral
 
Location: In the Before Time - the Long, Long Ago
Re: Christina Hendricks: Babe of the week #38 (Sept. 2011)

Rageforthemachine wrote: View Post
Saying she is "built like a woman" is actually saying "she is built like the ideal woman" or as close to that as possible. It is no insult, just a realization that their does exist physical ideals in this world.
So, it would be okay if someone in the Gabrielle Anwar thread said that she was built like a real woman because that's his "ideal"?
__________________
Vote Obomney 2012!
"All governments suffer a recurring problem: power attracts pathological personalities. It's not that power corrupts but that it's magnetic to the corruptible." - Frank Herbert, Dune
Admiral Shran is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
christina hendricks, firefly, mad men

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.