Cumberbatch To Voice Khan
By: T'Bonz on Aug 19

Shaun And Ed On Phineas and Ferb
By: T'Bonz on Aug 18

New Ships Coming From Official Starships Collection

Trek Stars Take On Ice Bucket Challenge

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Fandom > Fan Art

Fan Art Post your Trek fan art here, including hobby models and collectibles.

Old September 3 2011, 08:53 PM   #76
publiusr
Commodore

Re: All my ships in 1 place

Richard Ian Cox who gives the voice to Inuyasha was on Stargate Atlantis once. He was partially Wraith-drained, with McKay standing near him needing to get into the fight if you recall. Richard's character died unfortunately.
publiusr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3 2011, 09:09 PM   #77
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaiser Send a message via Yahoo to Kaiser

Wow! I didnt know that!!

awesome...
Old September 7 2011, 11:25 AM   #78
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaiser Send a message via Yahoo to Kaiser

Im a Brony! ^_^
Old September 7 2011, 11:58 AM   #79
Trelane
Lieutenant Commander

Dude,....just a thought...but why are you building ships that are (more or less,) "zords"? As much as I love your creativity, this 'Equestria-Class' barely registers as 'Trek'.

I could see a specially-refit freighter who's basic assignment is scooping-up biological traces of endangered species (upon being specifically asked through diplomatic channels) to get involved, etc.

A sub-department of Starfleet Science that gets appointed to veterinary assignments as a result of war, disease, increasingly-rare natural disasters, etc. to find compatible homes for species thinning out to extinction as a result of (often bipedal) dominant races' encroachment.
Trelane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7 2011, 12:01 PM   #80
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

for fun mostly and so people can get a good laugh these days in this Bleak world we live in. Plus my ships can be in a Trek verse or not it dont matter to me
Old September 7 2011, 12:13 PM   #81
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

Trelane wrote: View Post
Dude,....just a thought...but why are you building ships that are (more or less,) "zords"? As much as I love your creativity, this 'Equestria-Class' barely registers as 'Trek'.

I could see a specially-refit freighter who's basic assignment is scooping-up biological traces of endangered species (upon being specifically asked through diplomatic channels) to get involved, etc.

A sub-department of Starfleet Science that gets appointed to veterinary assignments as a result of war, disease, increasingly-rare natural disasters, etc. to find compatible homes for species thinning out to extinction as a result of (often bipedal) dominant races' encroachment.
Sounds like a good idea there for a new design
Old September 15 2011, 05:44 AM   #82
Trelane
Lieutenant Commander

Any more freighter / civilian transport designs?
Old September 15 2011, 12:04 PM   #83
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

Trelane wrote: View Post
Any more freighter / civilian transport designs?
Sorry no plans for those at the moment my next soon to be done ship is a modifed with Starfleet tech Klingon D-7 that im pretending is a K'tinga class battlecruiser.

Not sure at the moment if id do any requests but we shall see if i do it be after this week or next.
Old September 17 2011, 12:05 PM   #84
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

Aint it pretty in a Ship of war way?
Old September 17 2011, 08:15 PM   #85
publiusr
Commodore

You know, a weapons roll bar atop a D-7 makes a lot of sense. Has that muscle car-spoiler effect.

A friend of mine once dreamed of an Estes like D-7 with two extra warp/graph units above the impulse block on the two 'fins' that hobby rocket came with...
publiusr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18 2011, 10:22 AM   #86
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

publiusr wrote: View Post
You know, a weapons roll bar atop a D-7 makes a lot of sense. Has that muscle car-spoiler effect.

A friend of mine once dreamed of an Estes like D-7 with two extra warp/graph units above the impulse block on the two 'fins' that hobby rocket came with...
Yeah that would look awesome i think theres a design like that on www.shipschematics.net in the Klingon section
Old September 19 2011, 06:34 AM   #87
Trelane
Lieutenant Commander

yeah, but I'd take out the extended neck, that detail of TOS Klingon/Romulan ships ~always~ annoyed me and screamed "shoot here first". The oberth pod makes sense as battleship needs a Voyager-style Stellar Cartography Lab that doubles as a "situation room" with sensors up to that task. But you need to stick with klingon nacelles as the Federation ones just don't fit a battle-cruiser like the one you have displayed.

More like this:

http://www.shipschematics.net/startr...hip_nintoq.jpg

Last edited by Trelane; September 19 2011 at 06:53 AM.
Old September 19 2011, 06:48 AM   #88
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

I choosed Fed ones cus there much safer IMHO also i like using my version of the TMP era nacelles with the TNG era like magnetic field coils ^_^
Old September 19 2011, 08:02 AM   #89
Trelane
Lieutenant Commander

KAISER CLASS REFIT, (Mk. I)
Old September 19 2011, 10:02 AM   #90
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

That really looks awesome though id use the Intrepid Class Saucer hull