New X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer
By: T'Bonz on Apr 17

Nimoy to Receive Award
By: T'Bonz on Apr 17

Star Trek Special: Flesh and Stone Comic
By: T'Bonz on Apr 16

These Are The Voyages TOS Season Two Book Review
By: T'Bonz on Apr 16

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media

TV & Media Non-Trek television, movies, books, music, etc.

Old April 25 2011, 09:46 PM   #31
KJbushway
Commodore

Re: justified anyone watching

the G-man wrote: View Post
Amazon had season one on sale for ten bucks so I ordered it after some of my friends highly recommended it. It hasn't arrived yet.
Yeah its really good. And they have done just a good and even better with the second season, though not so many gun fights.
KJbushway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25 2011, 11:15 PM   #32
sojourner
Vice Admiral

I'm actually enjoying Boyd's storyline more than Reylin's. Seems to me the writers have given Reylin nothing to do but say "I'm tired of this" all season.
Old April 25 2011, 11:20 PM   #33
KJbushway
Commodore

Agreed. Though Boyd should be the main focus. Poeple were beting to see if he would actually change or go back to that criminal way.
Old April 26 2011, 02:40 AM   #34
24thcenstfan
Commander

I've been watching. I really enjoy the show. I think they have assembled a pretty good cast of characters. I think Raylan might want to cut his losses with Winona though. Although, her husband is kind of funny as a bit of a trouble-maker for the two.

Boyd Crowder is shaping up to be one of my favorites. I didn't think I would like him at the beginning. I'm wondering what is going on with Mags Bennett. I kind of thought she was going to be be featured prominently for the rest of the season, but it seems they are pushing her to the background now in favor of a Boyd Crowder storyline. I like Boyd, so that's okay in the end.
Old April 26 2011, 02:46 AM   #35
auntiehill
Fleet Admiral

I like Boyd, too, but Mags is really a force to be reckoned with; I hope they don't just let her fall by the wayside. I have a feeling that she will have something to do with Dickie's ultimate demise. After all, she seemed to blame him even more than Raylan for her other son's death.
auntiehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26 2011, 05:57 PM   #36
sojourner
Vice Admiral

It's funny sometimes how you will never have seen an actor before, then Bam! they are everywhere!. The actress that plays Mags is one of those. Of course I had seen her on Justified, but then not long after I watched the short lived show Chaos where she had a small walk on role. Then, to top it all off, I watched The Rocketeer the next day to find her playing the owner of the diner!
Old April 26 2011, 06:00 PM   #37
auntiehill
Fleet Admiral

^She also had a small but very important role on Dexter.
Old April 26 2011, 06:33 PM   #38
IndyJones
Vice Admiral

Alan Sepinwall has a term, "Hey! It's that girl!" He uses it for people that pop up pretty often but don't really do enough to make you remember their name. Justified has changed that, and I now know that her name is Margo Martindale.
Travel's fatal to prejudice, bigotry, narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things can't be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's life.
IndyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28 2011, 09:09 PM   #39
Roger Wilco
Admiral

So, Raylan doing the right thing didn't work out, I guess Bad Raylan has to rain fucking hellfire down on the Bennetts next...
Old April 28 2011, 10:52 PM   #40
timothy
Rear Admiral

View timothy's Twitter Profile Send a message via Yahoo to timothy

the season finale is going to be awesome I hope It's a hour an a half. boyd is my favorite character on the show. and that is because I loved him on the shield.
timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28 2011, 11:02 PM   #41
auntiehill
Fleet Admiral

Roger Wilco wrote: View Post
So, Raylan doing the right thing didn't work out, I guess Bad Raylan has to rain fucking hellfire down on the Bennetts next...
I love BadAss Raylan. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Old April 28 2011, 11:28 PM   #42
David cgc
Vice Admiral

Well, the finale is called "Bloody Harlan," so I'm guessing it's going to be just as brutal as "Bulletville" was last year.

I realize everyone's getting all Crowder-happy, but did anyone else want to see Raylan give it to Boyd in the nuts when he got all high-and-mighty about Raylan disrespecting Ava. Honestly, the way I expected the conversation to go was Raylan calling out Boyd and threatening him if Ava ended up killed because of something Boyd provoked, just like Helen was. Maybe next week, or next season. I can understand Raylan putting aside the thousand and one reasons he has to blast Boyd Crowder off the face of the Earth with God's own fury right now.

Last edited by David cgc; April 29 2011 at 01:50 AM.
David cgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29 2011, 01:33 AM   #43
timothy
Rear Admiral

well the season finale is deffintivelly going to be extended an extrea 15 minuites. wish it was more.
Old April 30 2011, 03:37 PM   #44
KJbushway
Commodore

David cgc wrote: View Post
Well, the finale is called "Bloody Harlan," so I'm guessing it's going to be just as brutal as "Bulletville" was last year.

I realize everyone's getting all Crowder-happy, but did anyone else want to see Raylan give it to Boyd in the nuts when he got all high-and-mighty about Raylan disrespecting Ava. Honestly, the way I expected the conversation to go was Raylan calling out Boyd and threatening him if Ava ended up killed because of something Boyd provoked, just like Helen was. Maybe next week, or next season. I can understand Raylan putting aside the thousand and one reasons he has to blast Boyd Crowder off the face of the Earth with God's own fury right now.

YES. Agreed. I wanted raylan to draw on Boyd. I am starting to not like Boyd, I thought I was after the mining thing, but he is turning back into an a-hole again.
Old May 2 2011, 11:57 PM   #45
timothy
Rear Admiral

this has been a great season and this wensday is the season finale. I wish this show would run a full 22 epsiode.