justified anyone watching

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by timothy, Feb 10, 2011.

1. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

I love BadAss Raylan. :devil: I can't wait to see what happens next.

2. David cgc

David cgc Admiral Premium Member

Well, the finale is called "Bloody Harlan," so I'm guessing it's going to be just as brutal as "Bulletville" was last year.

I realize everyone's getting all Crowder-happy, but did anyone else want to see Raylan give it to Boyd in the nuts when he got all high-and-mighty about Raylan disrespecting Ava. Honestly, the way I expected the conversation to go was Raylan calling out Boyd and threatening him if Ava ended up killed because of something Boyd provoked, just like Helen was. Maybe next week, or next season. I can understand Raylan putting aside the thousand and one reasons he has to blast Boyd Crowder off the face of the Earth with God's own fury right now.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  3. timothy

timothy Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

well the season finale is deffintivelly going to be extended an extrea 15 minuites. wish it was more.

4. KJbushway

KJbushway Commodore

YES. Agreed. I wanted raylan to draw on Boyd. I am starting to not like Boyd, I thought I was after the mining thing, but he is turning back into an a-hole again.

5. timothy

this has been a great season and this wensday is the season finale. I wish this show would run a full 22 epsiode.

6. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

^Me, too.

Season finale is tonight! I anticipate some bullets will be flying.

7. species5618

species5618 Commodore Commodore

I dunno...longer seasons often lead to a lot of filler episodes and some bloated, redundant writing and plotlines simply to fill the extra time. 12-13 episode seasons are often faster paced and more tightly written.

A good example of the longer season leading to 'filler' can be found in Battlestar Galactica Season 3...as much as I loved BSG, that season had a lot of stuff that was unnecessary.

Can't wait for the season finale of Justified though!

8. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Hmmm, was sort of disappointed with the finale of the finale.

9. Roshi

Roshi Admiral Admiral

The opening scene gave it away. I knew the Apple Pie would return.

10. gh4chiefs

gh4chiefs Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

You know I kind of was too. Probably because I built it up too much in my mind and was expecting more of all all out 3 way war between Raylon, Boyd, and the Bennetts. Kind of disappointed with Dickie's resolution too.

11. David cgc

David cgc Admiral Premium Member

It actually didn't give it away for me, since I expected the Apple Pie trick to be used in every episode where the recap included the death of Loretta's father or Mags broke out the jars. Of course, the constant repetition (and the fact that Raylan has contractual immortality) meant that I knew exactly what was going to happen when Mags took out separate glasses.

I liked the Marshall cavalry coming in. When Doyle went down, my first thought was that it must've been one of Boyd's crew, but then I realized none of them were that good, so it had to be Tim.

12. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Yeah, that whole last scene with the marshalls showing up would lead to serious legal problems for nearly everyone involved if this were real life.

13. Star Wolf

Star Wolf Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well yes and no. Before the Sheriff drew down on Raylan you only had people on private property protecting that property who opened fire upon hearing a shot. I figure they just flip and give up Dickie to Kentucky justice for reduced machingun charges.

14. Roger Wilco

Roger Wilco Admiral Admiral

I'll have to think about what I think about the finale. It wasn't very satisfying per se, but maybe it wasn't supposed to be.

15. KJbushway

KJbushway Commodore

Season Finale. I vote redo. Boyd can't really get angry at Raylan for not killing Dickie and then accuse him for being responsible for his girl getting injured. Boyd was directly responsible for Raylan's aunt's death and Raylan let that go.

16. timothy

how did mrs. bennett die I am not sure she was shot in the leg right?
    all so what about ava will she be all right so many hole and not enough of a bod count here. last season ender was better. and what kinda deal did raylan ex wife do to get art down there to help out?

17. Checkmate

Checkmate Commodore

Mags poisoned herself in the same way she poisoned the girl's father; by drinking from a glass that was already laced with the poison.

18. KJbushway

KJbushway Commodore

Though it made it look like raylan was the one who drank the posion, I fell for it to, of course kill him off, no third season.

19. Star Wolf

Star Wolf Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Why a deal. He was just angry. If Raylan was killed the FBI would soon find out that a Chief Deputy Marshal stood by and let one of his get killed. Who would work for such a man again?

20. timothy

I figured art knew about her taking the counterfit money. so it was just her glass that was her poisoned not the what was in it? either thanks for the info can't wait till the next season.