RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 147,677
Posts: 5,840,073
Members: 26,171
Currently online: 414
Newest member: SGCombs

TrekToday headlines

Perth Mint Voyager Coins
By: T'Bonz on Sep 1

Face Off To Feature Trek Makeup
By: T'Bonz on Sep 1

Pegg Omaze Video Features Outtakes
By: T'Bonz on Sep 1

Vulcan Ale – The Genesis Effect
By: T'Bonz on Aug 31

Shatner Writing Book About Friendship With Nimoy
By: T'Bonz on Aug 31

Nimoy Documentary ON COPD In Progress
By: T'Bonz on Aug 31

Three New Star Trek Beyond Set Shots
By: T'Bonz on Aug 31

Retro Review: Elogium
By: Michelle Erica Green on Aug 28

Trek Swype Keyboard
By: T'Bonz on Aug 28

Meaney In Talks For McGuinness Role
By: T'Bonz on Aug 27


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Voyager

Voyager There's coffee in this forum!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old February 23 2011, 03:36 AM   #811
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Nyotaimori
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

If the shoe fits..

oh wait..
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline  
Old February 23 2011, 03:44 AM   #812
Dancing Doctor
Admiral
 
Dancing Doctor's Avatar
 
Location: At the Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound
View Dancing Doctor's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dancing Doctor
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

I would mention as to whether or not she is physically capable, but...

"Boldly going where no pattern enhancer has gone before..."

Do I write like a male? I've never really looked at my writing style and thought about it in such a way. I've got a new thing to contemplate...

See, this is why I keep coming back. Every day, a new experience.
__________________
"We fall short of our aspirations all the time. What matters is that we keep trying." - Admiral Kathryn Janeway, Atonement
Dancing Doctor is offline  
Old February 23 2011, 03:47 AM   #813
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Nyotaimori
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

Valeris wrote: View Post

See, this is why I keep coming back. Every day, a new experience.
New experiences are always good!

Oh wait..


__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline  
Old February 23 2011, 03:48 AM   #814
T.D. Possum
Commodore
 
T.D. Possum's Avatar
 
Location: Jelly Fridge
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

Valeris wrote: View Post

See, this is why I keep coming back. Every day, a new experience.
Me, too.

A PATTERN ENHANCER?!?!?!?

See?
T.D. Possum is offline  
Old February 23 2011, 03:50 AM   #815
HoneyBLilly
Commodore
 
HoneyBLilly's Avatar
 
Location: Tumblr Gardens
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

Ahhhhh Tom and Janeway's little lizard babies. So adorable.

I'm watching Threshold right now too.
__________________
HoneyBLilly is offline  
Old February 23 2011, 03:54 AM   #816
Dancing Doctor
Admiral
 
Dancing Doctor's Avatar
 
Location: At the Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound
View Dancing Doctor's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dancing Doctor
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

teacake wrote: View Post
Valeris wrote: View Post

See, this is why I keep coming back. Every day, a new experience.
New experiences are always good!

Oh wait..




AMG wrote: View Post
Valeris wrote: View Post

See, this is why I keep coming back. Every day, a new experience.
Me, too.

A PATTERN ENHANCER?!?!?!?

See?
I'm not quite willing to experience that...

mairbeariepie wrote: View Post
Ahhhhh Tom and Janeway's little lizard babies. So adorable.

I'm watching Threshold right now too.
You're watching what? I don't recognize that name.

__________________
"We fall short of our aspirations all the time. What matters is that we keep trying." - Admiral Kathryn Janeway, Atonement
Dancing Doctor is offline  
Old February 23 2011, 03:55 AM   #817
froot
Fleet Captain
 
froot's Avatar
 
Location: Guarding the Compound with the Grey Wardens
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

OH, THE TWISTS AND TURNS THIS THREAD HAS TAKEN IN A SCANT FEW HOURS.

Also, pattern enhancers.

froot is offline  
Old February 23 2011, 03:56 AM   #818
Dancing Doctor
Admiral
 
Dancing Doctor's Avatar
 
Location: At the Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound
View Dancing Doctor's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dancing Doctor
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

froot wrote: View Post
OH, THE TWISTS AND TURNS THIS THREAD HAS TAKEN IN A SCANT FEW HOURS.
"We're Starfleet officers...it's part of the job."

Also, pattern enhancers.

I'm sorry, but that look on her face terrifies me.
__________________
"We fall short of our aspirations all the time. What matters is that we keep trying." - Admiral Kathryn Janeway, Atonement
Dancing Doctor is offline  
Old February 23 2011, 03:58 AM   #819
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Nyotaimori
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

Valeris wrote: View Post
You're watching what? I don't recognize that name.

"I've thought about having children. But I must say I never considered having them with you."

/BITCHSLAP!!!!!
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline  
Old February 23 2011, 03:58 AM   #820
froot
Fleet Captain
 
froot's Avatar
 
Location: Guarding the Compound with the Grey Wardens
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

Valeris wrote: View Post
I would mention as to whether or not she is physically capable, but...

"Boldly going where no pattern enhancer has gone before..."

Do I write like a male? I've never really looked at my writing style and thought about it in such a way. I've got a new thing to contemplate...
I can never really tell the difference between male and female typing. So I think it's more that we Janewayites generally have ovaries (although there have certainly been exceptions around here! And for that, I am happy.)
froot is offline  
Old February 23 2011, 04:02 AM   #821
HoneyBLilly
Commodore
 
HoneyBLilly's Avatar
 
Location: Tumblr Gardens
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

Valeris wrote: View Post
mairbeariepie wrote: View Post
Ahhhhh Tom and Janeway's little lizard babies. So adorable.

I'm watching Threshold right now too.
You're watching what? I don't recognize that name.

That's the episode that is considered the absolute worse episode of Voyager, I disagree I believe it's Equinox II.

It's also the episode that the picture teacake posted is from. Love it.
__________________
HoneyBLilly is offline  
Old February 23 2011, 04:10 AM   #822
Dancing Doctor
Admiral
 
Dancing Doctor's Avatar
 
Location: At the Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound
View Dancing Doctor's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dancing Doctor
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

teacake wrote: View Post
Valeris wrote: View Post
You're watching what? I don't recognize that name.

"I've thought about having children. But I must say I never considered having them with you."

/BITCHSLAP!!!!!
I don't know. Tom has that "Oh, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY!" look on his face.

I mean, I have no idea what you're talking about.

froot wrote: View Post
Valeris wrote: View Post
I would mention as to whether or not she is physically capable, but...

"Boldly going where no pattern enhancer has gone before..."

Do I write like a male? I've never really looked at my writing style and thought about it in such a way. I've got a new thing to contemplate...
I can never really tell the difference between male and female typing. So I think it's more that us Janewayites generally have ovaries (although there have certainly been exceptions around here!)
Ah.
__________________
"We fall short of our aspirations all the time. What matters is that we keep trying." - Admiral Kathryn Janeway, Atonement
Dancing Doctor is offline  
Old February 23 2011, 04:16 AM   #823
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Nyotaimori
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

Valeris wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
Valeris wrote: View Post
You're watching what? I don't recognize that name.

"I've thought about having children. But I must say I never considered having them with you."

/BITCHSLAP!!!!!
I don't know. Tom has that "Oh, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY!" look on his face.

I mean, I have no idea what you're talking about.
PARIS: I don't know. I guess this whole experience has left me feeling a little overwhelmed. Flying at warp ten, evolving into a new life form, mating, having alien offspring.

JANEWAY: You've broken more than one record, that's for sure.

PARIS: Breaking the threshold, it was incredible. But somehow it doesn't mean as much as I thought it would.

(Especially after the mating part, eh Tom?)
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline  
Old February 23 2011, 04:19 AM   #824
HoneyBLilly
Commodore
 
HoneyBLilly's Avatar
 
Location: Tumblr Gardens
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

^^^

Also, Tom has a detachable tongue.
__________________
HoneyBLilly is offline  
Old February 23 2011, 04:21 AM   #825
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Nyotaimori
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

mairbeariepie wrote: View Post
^^^

Also, Tom has a detachable tongue.


Oh wait..
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
janeway, kate mulgrew

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.