RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 138,207
Posts: 5,346,534
Members: 24,605
Currently online: 540
Newest member: Disco

TrekToday headlines

Funko Mini Spock
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23

IDW Publishing Comic Preview
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23

A Baby For Saldana
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23

Klingon Beer Arrives In The US
By: T'Bonz on Jul 22

Star Trek: Prelude To Axanar
By: T'Bonz on Jul 22

Abrams Announces Star Wars: Force For Change Sweepstakes
By: T'Bonz on Jul 22

New Funko Trek Figure
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Saldana As A Role Model
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

San Diego Comic-Con Trek Fan Guide
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Cumberbatch As Turing
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Voyager

Voyager There's coffee in this forum!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old February 20 2011, 01:36 AM   #481
JanewayRulz!
Vice Admiral
 
JanewayRulz!'s Avatar
 
Location: North America
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

On a search for the bumper sticker, I found these toys.

http://shop.cafepress.com/what-would-janeway-do

Too bad I don't like coffee.

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/what_would_j...87949210455511

The again, I do like to cook!

Avatar ready?
http://gracious-icons.livejournal.com/19208.html#cutid1

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

This isn't the bumper sticker... but it'll do.

It will do!

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...30&tx=65&ty=72
__________________
"But life is a battle: may we all be enabled to fight it well!" Charlotte Bronte
JanewayRulz! is offline  
Old February 20 2011, 02:03 AM   #482
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

6079SmithW wrote: View Post
^The Intrepid class Alaska. She enjoys shooting sehlats with phaser rifles from a shuttle.


There I changed my location in honor of this thread.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline  
Old February 20 2011, 02:46 AM   #483
Dancing Doctor
Admiral
 
Dancing Doctor's Avatar
 
Location: At the Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound
View Dancing Doctor's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dancing Doctor
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

teacake wrote: View Post
6079SmithW wrote: View Post
^The Intrepid class Alaska. She enjoys shooting sehlats with phaser rifles from a shuttle.


There I changed my location in honor of this thread.
Nice!
__________________
‎"Captain, we are being hailed. That is, if you don't mind...if it isn't too intrusive."

Loyal member of the Militant Janeway True Path Devotees
Dancing Doctor is offline  
Old February 20 2011, 02:57 AM   #484
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

What has happened to Janeway's hair in your avatar Valeris?



She looks like she has streams of air blowing it upwards from the chair!
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline  
Old February 20 2011, 03:02 AM   #485
T.D. Possum
Commodore
 
T.D. Possum's Avatar
 
Location: Jelly Fridge
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

exodus wrote: View Post
mairbeariepie wrote: View Post
I apologize if any of you are fans of Sarah Palin but this is almost offensive.


"I can see the Delta Quaderent from my house!"

exodus! Oh my god. You have almost killed me. Human beings are not meant to laugh that hard!
T.D. Possum is offline  
Old February 20 2011, 03:03 AM   #486
HoneyBLilly
Commodore
 
HoneyBLilly's Avatar
 
Location: Tumblr Gardens
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

I think they were getting knocked around if I'm remembering Bliss correctly.

Speaking of Bliss and the wrongness of the Chakotay/Seven relationship. In the episode the monster gives you what you want and Chakotay goes to capture Seven and quite possibly kill her and Janeway agrees with it. Well we already know Chakotay tolerates her but does he and Janeway secretly despise her.
__________________
HoneyBLilly is offline  
Old February 20 2011, 03:34 AM   #487
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

mairbeariepie wrote: View Post
I think they were getting knocked around if I'm remembering Bliss correctly.

Speaking of Bliss and the wrongness of the Chakotay/Seven relationship. In the episode the monster gives you what you want and Chakotay goes to capture Seven and quite possibly kill her and Janeway agrees with it. Well we already know Chakotay tolerates her but does he and Janeway secretly despise her.
Secretly despise her?
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline  
Old February 20 2011, 03:39 AM   #488
HoneyBLilly
Commodore
 
HoneyBLilly's Avatar
 
Location: Tumblr Gardens
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

teacake wrote: View Post
mairbeariepie wrote: View Post
I think they were getting knocked around if I'm remembering Bliss correctly.

Speaking of Bliss and the wrongness of the Chakotay/Seven relationship. In the episode the monster gives you what you want and Chakotay goes to capture Seven and quite possibly kill her and Janeway agrees with it. Well we already know Chakotay tolerates her but does he and Janeway secretly despise her.
Secretly despise her?
There's a part where Chakotay is trying to capture her and Seven's trying to convince Janeway to protect her and she's just like Seven go with Chakotay it's just for a short while. Or something like that.

So that makes me wonder if Janeway secretly hates her. At the point Chuckles did. He just tolerated her for Janeway
__________________
HoneyBLilly is offline  
Old February 20 2011, 03:41 AM   #489
froot
Fleet Captain
 
froot's Avatar
 
Location: Guarding the Compound with the Grey Wardens
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

mairbeariepie wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
mairbeariepie wrote: View Post
I think they were getting knocked around if I'm remembering Bliss correctly.

Speaking of Bliss and the wrongness of the Chakotay/Seven relationship. In the episode the monster gives you what you want and Chakotay goes to capture Seven and quite possibly kill her and Janeway agrees with it. Well we already know Chakotay tolerates her but does he and Janeway secretly despise her.
Secretly despise her?
There's a part where Chakotay is trying to capture her and Seven's trying to convince Janeway to protect her and she's just like Seven go with Chakotay it's just for a short while. Or something like that.

So that makes me wonder if Janeway secretly hates her. At the point Chuckles did. He just tolerated her for Janeway
I think maybe the space monster just didn't want Seven spoiling his plans and so sent his brainwashed minions to stop her.

Although Chak did attempt to airlock Seven that one time in Scorpion II...

EDIT: That movie poster? Awesome. I hope it's rated R for nudity!
froot is offline  
Old February 20 2011, 03:47 AM   #490
HoneyBLilly
Commodore
 
HoneyBLilly's Avatar
 
Location: Tumblr Gardens
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

froot wrote: View Post
mairbeariepie wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post

Secretly despise her?
There's a part where Chakotay is trying to capture her and Seven's trying to convince Janeway to protect her and she's just like Seven go with Chakotay it's just for a short while. Or something like that.

So that makes me wonder if Janeway secretly hates her. At the point Chuckles did. He just tolerated her for Janeway
I think maybe the space monster just didn't want Seven spoiling his plans and so sent his brainwashed minions to stop her.

Although Chak did attempt to airlock Seven that one time in Scorpion II...

EDIT: That movie poster? Awesome. I hope it's rated R for nudity!
Glad you liked it. I can't wait to get my laptop so I can do some photoshopping and maybe it can be better after I've played around with it.

And of course it's rated R for nudity. What else is there?

And I wish he had airlocked her. Might have saved us from the fifteen minutes that have to be cut out of Endgame.

And let's imagine that he was. Because he just seemed too happy to get rid of her.

But maybe I just wish for that because I'm hating Seven again. Lol.
__________________
HoneyBLilly is offline  
Old February 20 2011, 03:59 AM   #491
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

heh, well if I have to ship I'm far more fond of J/7 than J/C.

If only "they" or Beltran had really given Chakotay some oomph.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline  
Old February 20 2011, 04:02 AM   #492
HoneyBLilly
Commodore
 
HoneyBLilly's Avatar
 
Location: Tumblr Gardens
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

teacake wrote: View Post
heh, well if I have to ship I'm far more fond of J/7 than J/C.

If only "they" or Beltran had really given Chakotay some oomph.
I don't see the J/7. I just can't. For me Seven was like a daughter not a would-be-lover.
__________________
HoneyBLilly is offline  
Old February 20 2011, 04:09 AM   #493
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

Oh WHERE is Admiral Hawthorne when you need her?
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline  
Old February 20 2011, 04:13 AM   #494
HoneyBLilly
Commodore
 
HoneyBLilly's Avatar
 
Location: Tumblr Gardens
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

teacake wrote: View Post
Oh WHERE is Admiral Hawthorne when you need her?
Does she have the ten reasons why it is more conceivable than the J/C relationship?
__________________
HoneyBLilly is offline  
Old February 20 2011, 04:19 AM   #495
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

She had 1000 reasons why it was not a maternal love.

You know I'd be happy to be a J/Cer if Chakotay was more interesting. He was even worse in the books I thought.

::shakes Chakotay::

Man up Chak, save Janeway from teh femslash fanatics!!
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
janeway, kate mulgrew

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.