RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 140,895
Posts: 5,476,959
Members: 25,050
Currently online: 495
Newest member: aloraptor

TrekToday headlines

Klingon Bloodwine To Debut
By: T'Bonz on Nov 25

Trek Actors In War Of The Worlds Fundraiser
By: T'Bonz on Nov 25

Star Trek: The Next Generation Gag Reel Tease
By: T'Bonz on Nov 24

Shatner In Haven
By: T'Bonz on Nov 24

Retro Review: Covenant
By: Michelle on Nov 22

Two Official Starships Collection Previews
By: T'Bonz on Nov 21

Saldana: Women Issues In Hollywood
By: T'Bonz on Nov 21

Shatner Book Kickstarter
By: T'Bonz on Nov 20

Trek Original Series Slippers
By: T'Bonz on Nov 19

Hemsworth Is Sexiest Man Alive
By: T'Bonz on Nov 19


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Lounges & General Chat > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Discussion of non-Trek topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old December 19 2011, 01:25 AM   #2356
ares93
Commodore
 
Location: ares93
Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

Considering the number of knees in question, you'd wonder why there's not a single physical therapist in the entire bloody game.
__________________
I find it extremely satisfying watching Jehovah's Witnesses through my window. After all, it takes an RFID lock, a titanium enhanced fireproof door and bullet-resistant glass to keep them out of the building.
ares93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2011, 01:51 AM   #2357
M'Sharak
Definitely Herbert. Maybe.
 
M'Sharak's Avatar
 
Location: Terra Inlandia
Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

ares93 wrote: View Post
Considering the number of knees in question, you'd wonder why there's not a single physical therapist in the entire bloody game.
Does this count as physical therapy?
__________________
The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but
that the lightning ain't distributed right.
— Mark Twain
M'Sharak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2011, 01:55 AM   #2358
Zulu Romeo
Admiral
 
Zulu Romeo's Avatar
 
Send a message via Yahoo to Zulu Romeo
Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

M'Sharak wrote: View Post
ares93 wrote: View Post
Considering the number of knees in question, you'd wonder why there's not a single physical therapist in the entire bloody game.
Does this count as physical therapy?


Unwrapped wrote: View Post
Pezes are cool.

Last edited by Zulu Romeo; December 19 2011 at 02:36 AM.
Zulu Romeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2011, 04:33 AM   #2359
Hoser
Hoser
 
Hoser's Avatar
 
Location: Hoser
View Hoser's Twitter Profile
Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

Capn Flukie wrote: View Post
I think I can spot who's subscribed to George Takei's Facebook feed in this thread.
I know eh?
Hoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2011, 02:31 PM   #2360
Admiral Shran
Admiral
 
Location: In the Before Time - the Long, Long Ago
Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

Unwrapped wrote: View Post
I don't see a single Batman pez on that coat. My argument is still valid.
__________________
Vote Obomney 2012!
"All governments suffer a recurring problem: power attracts pathological personalities. It's not that power corrupts but that it's magnetic to the corruptible." - Frank Herbert, Dune
Admiral Shran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2011, 04:07 PM   #2361
Mr. Laser Beam
Fleet Admiral
 
Mr. Laser Beam's Avatar
 
Location: The visitor's bullpen
View Mr. Laser Beam's Twitter Profile
Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

^ And none of those Pezes have William Shatner's head on them.
__________________
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Mr. Laser Beam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2011, 04:19 PM   #2362
Me-Ike
Fleet Captain
 
Me-Ike's Avatar
 
Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

Admiral Shran wrote: View Post
I don't see a single Batman pez on that coat. My argument is still valid.
Actually ... his right arm, at the bottom on the left. So, saying your argument is valid is actually invalid. Very meta.
__________________
A compliment! Scanning for sarcasm ...
Me-Ike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2011, 04:50 PM   #2363
Admiral Shran
Admiral
 
Location: In the Before Time - the Long, Long Ago
Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

Shit. Nothing is worse than that moment in an argument when you realize you're wrong.
__________________
Vote Obomney 2012!
"All governments suffer a recurring problem: power attracts pathological personalities. It's not that power corrupts but that it's magnetic to the corruptible." - Frank Herbert, Dune
Admiral Shran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2011, 05:36 PM   #2364
Zulu Romeo
Admiral
 
Zulu Romeo's Avatar
 
Send a message via Yahoo to Zulu Romeo
Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

Zulu Romeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2011, 05:50 PM   #2365
Me-Ike
Fleet Captain
 
Me-Ike's Avatar
 
Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

Admiral Shran wrote: View Post
Shit. Nothing is worse than that moment in an argument when you realize you're wrong.
Never a reason to stop arguing. Just fall back on the famous Name Calling Defense. I hear there are some Masters of this practice on this very board.
__________________
A compliment! Scanning for sarcasm ...
Me-Ike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2011, 06:48 PM   #2366
think
Rear Admiral
 
think's Avatar
 
Location: Cogito ergo sum
View think's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to think Send a message via AIM to think Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to think Send a message via Yahoo to think
Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

Bullshit it is all just bullshit.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/ef/Trash.jpg
__________________
I am a professional human being specializing in managing my emotions because I can barely manage anything else. Would you stop eating those things??? already?
Trek sims site @ http://www.starbase118.net

Last edited by Locutus of Bored; December 21 2011 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Pic expanding page
think is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2011, 07:33 PM   #2367
ShamelessMcBundy
Fleet Admiral
 
ShamelessMcBundy's Avatar
 
Location: Gazing into Dylan O'Brien's eyes
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ShamelessMcBundy Send a message via Yahoo to ShamelessMcBundy
Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

Oh the page stretching! It BURNS!
__________________
"I just don't see you as a Southern belle." -RoJoHen, to me
ShamelessMcBundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2011, 09:35 PM   #2368
Satyrquaze
Vice Admiral
 
Satyrquaze's Avatar
 
Location: Satyrquaze
Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

Hey, at least a young, attractive, Carrie Fisher's seemingly unsupported breasts are in the shot...
__________________
“If at first you don't succeed, cheat, repeat until caught, then lie.” -Anomymous
Satyrquaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2011, 10:12 PM   #2369
ShamelessMcBundy
Fleet Admiral
 
ShamelessMcBundy's Avatar
 
Location: Gazing into Dylan O'Brien's eyes
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ShamelessMcBundy Send a message via Yahoo to ShamelessMcBundy
Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

Have you forgotten who you're talking to? That means nothing to me.
__________________
"I just don't see you as a Southern belle." -RoJoHen, to me
ShamelessMcBundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2011, 10:14 PM   #2370
RoJoHen
Awesome
 
RoJoHen's Avatar
 
Location: QC, IL, USA
Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

Doesn't Han's crotch look stunning in those plastic underpants?
__________________
I am the Quintessential Admiral.
RoJoHen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
may the force be with you

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.