Kirk’s Well Wishes To Kirk
By: T'Bonz on Apr 15

Quinto In New Starz Series
By: T'Bonz on Apr 15

Star Trek: Horizon Film
By: T'Bonz on Apr 14

Star Trek: Fleet Captains Game Expansion
By: T'Bonz on Apr 14

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Gaming

Gaming Non-Star Trek Gaming

Old October 14 2010, 12:50 AM   #1
firecrackerrrr
Lieutenant Commander

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to firecrackerrrr
Soul Calibur? (Image heavy)

Anyone a fan of the franchise? I have to say my favourites still remain SC1 and SC3. SC1 because of Hwang. SC3 because of everything. It has character creation and lots of the moves from SC1/Soul Edge/Blade. While I like Soul Calibur 4 because of the network as well as the awesome character creation, I find that a lot of the characters don't move quite as well as they did before. In fact some of them don't even have the same moves anymore. Especially Kilik. But....since I once again do enjoy character creation, I want to share some characters I created here with you. Most of them were taken in training mode since it's hard to shoot photos and play

Janeway inspired:

DAVID BOWIE inspired:

HARLEY QUINN inspired:

SEVEN OF NINE inspired:

MICHAEL JACKSON inspired:

Share your own characters if you play this game! I have about 12 game consoles (all sega's, PS3, PS2, Nintendo DS, Atari and a bunch of handhelds) and hundreds of games but Soul Calibur is my favourite when people come over. Everyone can easily play it and it's less frustrating for newbies than, say, Mortal Combat.
Old October 14 2010, 01:21 AM   #2
Jeff O'Connor
Commodore

Send a message via AIM to Jeff O'Connor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jeff O'Connor
Re: Soul Calibur? (Image heavy)

That's terrific. I like the series quite a bit, but I don't own any of the games at the moment or I'd share something.

I love how you've effectively got Michael Jackson complimenting someone's screaming. And poor Janeway. Kate Mulgre never had to deal with back problems that bad. Lol @ Namco and their typical approach to breast sizes.

I have a PS2, PS3, DS lite, DSi XL, Wii, Nintendo and PSP. They serve me well.
Old October 14 2010, 01:24 AM   #3
firecrackerrrr
Lieutenant Commander

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to firecrackerrrr

Jeff O'Connor wrote: View Post
That's terrific. I like the series quite a bit, but I don't own any of the games at the moment or I'd share something.

I love how you've effectively got Michael Jackson complimenting someone's screaming. And poor Janeway. Kate Mulgre never had to deal with back problems that bad. Lol @ Namco and their typical approach to breast sizes.

I have a PS2, PS3, DS lite, DSi XL, Wii, Nintendo and PSP. They serve me well.
Haha I had to improvise but yes, the breasts are ridiculous on most of the female characters. ESPECIALLY SC4 IVY! Christ, that woman's breast size evolves by 2 letters every time a new SC comes out. I'm thinking about getting Wii. I played some games on it and it was fun but I'm just not sure if it's worth buying quite yet. I love old school game consoles. Sega is my favourite for sure!
Old October 14 2010, 01:35 AM   #4
Jeff O'Connor
Commodore

Send a message via AIM to Jeff O'Connor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jeff O'Connor

Ivy needs to take a cue from Final Fantasy VII's Tifa Lockhart and consider a breast reduction plan. Lockhart totally lost two sizes or more when the movie came out and looked infinitely more, I don't know, believable that way...

The Wii is great. Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess keep me well-occupied.

I like a lot of older systems, too. My favorite is the Sony PlayStation, but I do have a soft spot for the Genesis.