RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 141,376
Posts: 5,504,517
Members: 25,125
Currently online: 532
Newest member: Ted Dave

TrekToday headlines

New Abrams Project
By: T'Bonz on Dec 18

IDW Publishing March 2015 Comics
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Paramount Star Trek 3 Expectations
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Star Trek #39 Sneak Peek
By: T'Bonz on Dec 16

Star Trek 3 Potential Director Shortlist
By: T'Bonz on Dec 16

Official Starships Collection Update
By: T'Bonz on Dec 15

Retro Review: Prodigal Daughter
By: Michelle on Dec 13

Sindicate Lager To Debut In The US Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Dec 12

Rumor Mill: Saldana Gives Birth
By: T'Bonz on Dec 12

New Line of Anovos Enterprise Uniforms
By: T'Bonz on Dec 11


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old July 12 2012, 01:18 PM   #436
Nelly334
Lieutenant
 
Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

Shaytan wrote: View Post
Nelly334 wrote: View Post
I have explained my points on why lincoln was evil, and the war was unjust already, especially since I have no lcue what your stance is on this, so speak up if you wish to be spoken to, wow a frenchmen not retreating, wanna cookie?
I don't really have an opinion on Lincoln and the war, as a foreigner, my knowledge on American history is not very good.
But I find your opinion on history, your stereotypes and your grammatical choices particularly fascinating.
Should I be insulted, I cannot tell?
Nelly334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12 2012, 01:18 PM   #437
Gov Kodos
Admiral
 
Gov Kodos's Avatar
 
Location: Gov Kodos Regretably far from Boston
Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

iguana_tonante wrote: View Post
Well, so far Nelly334's posts have being advocating slavery, racism, colonialism, and xenophobia. A good result, in just one thread.
An amusing thread. I expect it will prove better than the movie. Still, Lincoln destroying blood sucking leeches that are a threat to the country does sound like a simplified version of the Civil War.
__________________
We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound... our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music, in a flash of color... we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star! Endora, Bewitched
Gov Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12 2012, 01:19 PM   #438
Nelly334
Lieutenant
 
Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

Gov Kodos wrote: View Post
iguana_tonante wrote: View Post
Well, so far Nelly334's posts have being advocating slavery, racism, colonialism, and xenophobia. A good result, in just one thread.
An amusing thread. I expect it will prove better than the movie. Still, Lincoln destroying blood sucking leeches that are a threat to the country does sound like a simplified version of the Civil War.
The only leeches were the union soldiers.
Nelly334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12 2012, 01:20 PM   #439
Neroon
Mod of balance
 
Neroon's Avatar
 
Location: On my ship the Rocinante
Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

Neroon wrote: View Post
Nelly334 wrote: View Post
Roger Wilco wrote: View Post

That's the weakest and most absurd ethnic insult I've ever heard, if that's what this is.
cut me some slack, insomnia weakens the wit.
It matters not. Please refrain from announcing whom you may be ignoring as well as from the sidebar comments. Do you have anything which is actually on topic, to contribute to this thread?

Last chance, Nelly. Clean it up or you will get an infraction for trolling.
__________________
"The greatest tales are always over far too soon for those who truly appreciate them."
- Jef Murray
Neroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12 2012, 01:20 PM   #440
{ Emma Snow }
Where you lead...
 
{ Emma Snow }'s Avatar
 
Location: ... I will follow.
Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

Gov Kodos wrote: View Post
iguana_tonante wrote: View Post
Well, so far Nelly334's posts have being advocating slavery, racism, colonialism, and xenophobia. A good result, in just one thread.
An amusing thread. I expect it will prove better than the movie. Still, Lincoln destroying blood sucking leeches that are a threat to the country does sound like a simplified version of the Civil War.


Well played.
__________________
"If it was physically possible to make love to a hot beverage, this would be the one."

It's { Emilia }.
{ Emma Snow } is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12 2012, 01:20 PM   #441
Gov Kodos
Admiral
 
Gov Kodos's Avatar
 
Location: Gov Kodos Regretably far from Boston
Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

Nelly334 wrote: View Post
Gov Kodos wrote: View Post
iguana_tonante wrote: View Post
Well, so far Nelly334's posts have being advocating slavery, racism, colonialism, and xenophobia. A good result, in just one thread.
An amusing thread. I expect it will prove better than the movie. Still, Lincoln destroying blood sucking leeches that are a threat to the country does sound like a simplified version of the Civil War.
The only leeches were the union soldiers.
So, blacks weakening the political process by being a part of it, how are they weakening the south?
__________________
We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound... our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music, in a flash of color... we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star! Endora, Bewitched
Gov Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12 2012, 01:21 PM   #442
Shaytan
Vice Admiral
 
Shaytan's Avatar
 
Location: Paris, Fr, EU.
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shaytan
Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

Bob the Skutter wrote: View Post
Are you saying you're in love?
My love is a threat.

Nelly334 wrote: View Post
Should I be insulted, I cannot tell?
Nah, I don't need to insult you.
__________________
Not on strike.
Shaytan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12 2012, 01:22 PM   #443
Nelly334
Lieutenant
 
Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

Neroon wrote: View Post
Neroon wrote: View Post
Nelly334 wrote: View Post

cut me some slack, insomnia weakens the wit.
It matters not. Please refrain from announcing whom you may be ignoring as well as from the sidebar comments. Do you have anything which is actually on topic, to contribute to this thread?

Last chance, Nelly. Clean it up or you will get an infraction for trolling.
Meh, if this thread bothers you lock it already, frankly I know you are already gonna do what you wanna do, I am just talking to people, but i'm sure I offended a friend of yours so whatever.
Nelly334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12 2012, 01:23 PM   #444
George Bailey
The Revd's Oldman
 
George Bailey's Avatar
 
Location: Bob The Skutter
View George Bailey's Twitter Profile
Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

Shaytan wrote: View Post
Bob the Skutter wrote: View Post
Are you saying you're in love?
My love is a threat.
As in "I love you to death"?
__________________
You sit around here and you spin your little webs and you think the whole world revolves around you and your money. Well, it doesn't, Mr. Potter. In the whole vast configuration of things, I'd say you were nothing but a scurvy little spider!
George Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12 2012, 01:24 PM   #445
Nelly334
Lieutenant
 
Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

Bob the Skutter wrote: View Post
Shaytan wrote: View Post
Bob the Skutter wrote: View Post
Are you saying you're in love?
My love is a threat.
As in "I love you to death"?
Thats what women think of me all to often...
Nelly334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12 2012, 01:25 PM   #446
iguana_tonante
Admiral
 
iguana_tonante's Avatar
 
Location: Italy, EU
Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

Gov Kodos wrote: View Post
Still, Lincoln destroying blood sucking leeches that are a threat to the country does sound like a simplified version of the Civil War.
Yeah. I am thinking about writing a screenplay about Giuseppe Garibaldi slaying dragons in the Wars of Italian Unification, as a methaphor of the struggles against landowners and papists.
__________________
Scientist. Gentleman. Teacher. Fighter. Lover. Father.
iguana_tonante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12 2012, 01:26 PM   #447
Nelly334
Lieutenant
 
Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

iguana_tonante wrote: View Post
Gov Kodos wrote: View Post
Still, Lincoln destroying blood sucking leeches that are a threat to the country does sound like a simplified version of the Civil War.
Yeah. I am thinking about writing a screenplay about Giuseppe Garibaldi slaying dragons in the Wars of Italian Unification, as a methaphor of the struggles against landowners and papists.
I thought that whole unification thing was something you made up, its real?
Nelly334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12 2012, 01:26 PM   #448
iguana_tonante
Admiral
 
iguana_tonante's Avatar
 
Location: Italy, EU
Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

Lulz.
__________________
Scientist. Gentleman. Teacher. Fighter. Lover. Father.
iguana_tonante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12 2012, 01:29 PM   #449
Shaytan
Vice Admiral
 
Shaytan's Avatar
 
Location: Paris, Fr, EU.
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shaytan
Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

Bob the Skutter wrote: View Post
Shaytan wrote: View Post
Bob the Skutter wrote: View Post
Are you saying you're in love?
My love is a threat.
As in "I love you to death"?
"I love you to your death".

iguana_tonante wrote: View Post
Gov Kodos wrote: View Post
Still, Lincoln destroying blood sucking leeches that are a threat to the country does sound like a simplified version of the Civil War.
Yeah. I am thinking about writing a screenplay about Giuseppe Garibaldi slaying dragons in the Wars of Italian Unification, as a methaphor of the struggles against landowners and papists.
I'm myself trying write something about Vercingétorix fighting hordes of trolls.
__________________
Not on strike.
Shaytan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12 2012, 01:29 PM   #450
Gov Kodos
Admiral
 
Gov Kodos's Avatar
 
Location: Gov Kodos Regretably far from Boston
Re: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter produced by Tim Burton in the work

iguana_tonante wrote: View Post
Lulz.
Garibaldi couldn't have done it without G'Kar and Narn help, though.
__________________
We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound... our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music, in a flash of color... we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star! Endora, Bewitched
Gov Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
horror

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.