RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 135,703
Posts: 5,213,901
Members: 24,207
Currently online: 775
Newest member: MaileDetty


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media

TV & Media Non-Trek television, movies, books, music, etc.

View Poll Results: Autumn Reeser
Thumbs Up 58 69.88%
Thumbs Down 9 10.84%
Thumbs Sideways 16 19.28%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old October 1 2010, 09:19 PM   #16
Aragorn
Admiral
 
Aragorn's Avatar
 
Re: Autumn Reeser: Genre babe of the week #36 (Oct. 2010)

Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1 2010, 09:47 PM   #17
Jetfire
Guest
 
Re: Autumn Reeser: Genre babe of the week #36 (Oct. 2010)



Thumbs down. She doesn't appeal to me.
  Reply With Quote
Old October 1 2010, 11:25 PM   #18
RJDiogenes
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion
 
RJDiogenes's Avatar
 
Location: RJDiogenes of Boston
Re: Autumn Reeser: Genre babe of the week #36 (Oct. 2010)

I've never heard of her before, but she's adorable. Has a bit of a nerdy look about her, and obviously has no problem being sexy. Definite Thumbs Up.
__________________
Please stop by my Gallery and YouTube Page for a visit. And read Trunkards!
RJDiogenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2 2010, 03:09 AM   #19
Holdfast
Procul, O procul este profani!
 
Holdfast's Avatar
 
Location: 17 Cherry Tree Lane
Re: Autumn Reeser: Genre babe of the week #36 (Oct. 2010)

Forgive a little rant... studio floors are filthy, I know, but if you're going to be photographing pretty long-legged actresses while they're barefoot, give them something to clean their soles off before taking photos.

I see this all the fucking time on photo series, including expensive ones with major actresses, and it's a serious turn-off.

I know some people are into dirty feet, but I am not, and I doubt most people are...
Holdfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2 2010, 03:58 AM   #20
Temis the Vorta
Fleet Admiral
 
Temis the Vorta's Avatar
 
Location: Tatoinne
Re: Autumn Reeser: Genre babe of the week #36 (Oct. 2010)

Is she the funny friend in No Ordinary Family? Yeah, I like her. Up.
Temis the Vorta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2 2010, 08:13 AM   #21
Rageforthemachine
Rear Admiral
 
Re: Autumn Reeser: Genre babe of the week #36 (Oct. 2010)

I dont know. Objectively she is a very attractive woman , but she really isn't someone i would think about five minutes from now. Sideways.
Rageforthemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2 2010, 08:58 AM   #22
Admiral Shran
Admiral
 
Location: In the Before Time - the Long, Long Ago
Re: Autumn Reeser: Genre babe of the week #36 (Oct. 2010)

She's definitely cute, but nothing remarkable. Gotta go sideways.
__________________
Vote Obomney 2012!
"All governments suffer a recurring problem: power attracts pathological personalities. It's not that power corrupts but that it's magnetic to the corruptible." - Frank Herbert, Dune
Admiral Shran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2 2010, 09:55 AM   #23
Raxor
Commander
 
Raxor's Avatar
 
Location: United Kingdom
Re: Autumn Reeser: Genre babe of the week #36 (Oct. 2010)

Up, i find her pretty cute.
Raxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2 2010, 10:01 AM   #24
J. Allen
Squeaky Clean
 
J. Allen's Avatar
 
Location: United States
Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Autumn Reeser: Genre babe of the week #36 (Oct. 2010)

She's very lovely, which gets a Thumbs Up! from me!
__________________
:: :: ::
Visit Brony Kingdom, where all of your wildest dreams will come true.
:: :: ::

-= All fantasy teaches me is that reality sucks. =-
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2 2010, 10:10 AM   #25
RJDiogenes
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion
 
RJDiogenes's Avatar
 
Location: RJDiogenes of Boston
Re: Autumn Reeser: Genre babe of the week #36 (Oct. 2010)

Holdfast wrote: View Post
Forgive a little rant... studio floors are filthy, I know, but if you're going to be photographing pretty long-legged actresses while they're barefoot, give them something to clean their soles off before taking photos.

I see this all the fucking time on photo series, including expensive ones with major actresses, and it's a serious turn-off.

I know some people are into dirty feet, but I am not, and I doubt most people are...
Heh. I always notice that, too. Doesn't usually bother me, though.
__________________
Please stop by my Gallery and YouTube Page for a visit. And read Trunkards!
RJDiogenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2 2010, 04:16 PM   #26
Holdfast
Procul, O procul este profani!
 
Holdfast's Avatar
 
Location: 17 Cherry Tree Lane
Re: Autumn Reeser: Genre babe of the week #36 (Oct. 2010)

RJDemonicus wrote: View Post
Holdfast wrote: View Post
Forgive a little rant... studio floors are filthy, I know, but if you're going to be photographing pretty long-legged actresses while they're barefoot, give them something to clean their soles off before taking photos.

I see this all the fucking time on photo series, including expensive ones with major actresses, and it's a serious turn-off.

I know some people are into dirty feet, but I am not, and I doubt most people are...
Heh. I always notice that, too. Doesn't usually bother me, though.
The thing is, it just speaks of a lack of attention to detail. These actresses' time is not cheap, and neither is the whole photoshoot. They spend ages getting lighting, clothes, make-up absolutely perfect... and then don't even notice the patently dirty feet? I don't get it. At least photoshop them clean afterwards, if you forget to give them a baby-wipe or something before taking the pics.

To use an appropriate analogy, would you want your slice of cheesecake served to you with dust bunnies covering one end of it?
Holdfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2 2010, 04:51 PM   #27
RandyS
Vice Admiral
 
RandyS's Avatar
 
Location: Randyland
View RandyS's Twitter Profile
Re: Autumn Reeser: Genre babe of the week #36 (Oct. 2010)

BigFoot wrote: View Post
^ Child actress? Seriously? She turned 30 in September.
Ten years younger than me, so yeah, a child.
RandyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2 2010, 06:35 PM   #28
Gil T.Azell
Rear Admiral
 
Gil T.Azell's Avatar
 
Location: On the Left Coast
Re: Autumn Reeser: Genre babe of the week #36 (Oct. 2010)

Holdfast wrote: View Post
She's pretty cute with nice legs, so thumbs up.

BTW, going by the shoulder patch insignia, is that a Red Alert uniform?!
Raxor wrote: View Post
Up, i find her pretty cute.
J. Allen wrote: View Post
She's very lovely, which gets a Thumbs Up! from me!
all of the above
She's very sexy in this photo, I can't help but smile.
__________________
When you walk into a building soaking wet and someone asks you if it is raining then just smile and answer:"No, I just took my fish for a walk!"
Gil T.Azell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2 2010, 07:35 PM   #29
RJDiogenes
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion
 
RJDiogenes's Avatar
 
Location: RJDiogenes of Boston
Re: Autumn Reeser: Genre babe of the week #36 (Oct. 2010)

Holdfast wrote: View Post
RJDemonicus wrote: View Post
Holdfast wrote: View Post
Forgive a little rant... studio floors are filthy, I know, but if you're going to be photographing pretty long-legged actresses while they're barefoot, give them something to clean their soles off before taking photos.

I see this all the fucking time on photo series, including expensive ones with major actresses, and it's a serious turn-off.

I know some people are into dirty feet, but I am not, and I doubt most people are...
Heh. I always notice that, too. Doesn't usually bother me, though.
The thing is, it just speaks of a lack of attention to detail. These actresses' time is not cheap, and neither is the whole photoshoot. They spend ages getting lighting, clothes, make-up absolutely perfect... and then don't even notice the patently dirty feet? I don't get it. At least photoshop them clean afterwards, if you forget to give them a baby-wipe or something before taking the pics.

To use an appropriate analogy, would you want your slice of cheesecake served to you with dust bunnies covering one end of it?
Eh, I don't think it's a lack of attention to detail; I'm sure they notice as much as we do, but for whatever reason they decide it's okay. The only time it ever really bothered me was when I was watching a vintage stag film called "Wolfman's Bongo Party" (or something like that)-- they must have filmed it in an old auto repair shop or something, because the soles of one girl's feet were black.
__________________
Please stop by my Gallery and YouTube Page for a visit. And read Trunkards!
RJDiogenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3 2010, 05:04 AM   #30
Daneel
Rear Admiral
 
Daneel's Avatar
 
Location: Toronto
Re: Autumn Reeser: Genre babe of the week #36 (Oct. 2010)

Never heard of her, although I must say her name is kind of cool.

She's okay, but not really doing anything special for me. Sideways.
Daneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
autumn reeser

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.