Chuck - 4x02 - Chuck vs. The Suitcase - Discuss/Grade <SPOILERS>

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by the Dagman, Sep 27, 2010.

?

Rate the episode

1. Awesome!

28.0%
  2. Big Mike

60.0%
  3. Chuck

12.0%
  4. Morgan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The Emmett Milbarge Memorial Stink Award

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. the Dagman

the Dagman Commodore Commodore

It is Chuckday once again. And tonight at 8pm we get another episode with several guest stars. It will be interesting to see where they take this season.

Chuck and Sarah infiltrate the catwalks of the Milan fashion world to uncover a deadly weapons plot. Guest stars Olivia Munn, Lou Ferrigno, Isaiah Mustafa, and Karolina Kurkova.

2. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Old Spice Guy? Yes! :lol:

I'll be watching Monday Night Football, but will check in tonight.

3. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

The Old Spice Guy! This should be good.

4. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

If the Old Spice guy's character dies, can they bring in Terry Crews as his brother seeking revenge? :)

5. Aragorn

So Bronson Pinchot was on the show for 3 seconds? Really?

6. Peter the Younger

Peter the Younger Commodore Commodore

Extra points for the Old Spice guy and the return of the "real" Buy More crew.

7. the Dagman

the Dagman Commodore Commodore

I think Bronson Pinchot might be Volkoff, this season's big bad. Which is why the model let it go when she thought Chuck was with him. I think Chuck will realize he's seen him in a few more episodes.

So Morgan is now manager of BuyMoria and has a hand picked pack of BuyMorons. All is right in the world again. I loved Casey's recruiting technique. And having them around a store full of secret agents and hidden spy gear... ? Oh my, the mind boggles just on the trouble Jeff will get into all by himself now that he's back. And you know why Morgan was using the fan, to blow the odor back in the other direction. Now Chuck has the perfect explanation for all his time away and still keeping a job there.

Enjoyable episode. But with the absence of Big Mike, I am concerned about his spot on the rating chart. Should I replace him? Maybe put Colonel Casey or General Beckman in his place? Or should I move Chuck and Morgan up by one slot each to reflect their advancement? And if I did that, I suppose I could put Jeffster into Morgan's current spot. Sound out on what you think, but I am leaning towards the last option.

8. Aragorn

Big Mike is still in the opening credits. Obviously Morgan will hire him to be the assistant manager and before the season is over Big Mike will probably become his official stepfather. :p

9. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

Awesome

That's the word to describe this episode.. while the spy plot was good (slapfight with Lou Ferrigno :guffaw::guffaw:) the real quality came from the personal stuff and especially the BuyMore plot.

Jeffster is back baby! :techman::techman:

I so love this show and if they can keep up this level of fun the show will really feed the Frankenstein :lol:

10. watermelony2k

watermelony2k Vice Admiral Admiral

Karolina Kurkova. Oh my.

11. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Yay Chuck! I continue to love this show. I'm wondering how long it'll be before everybody figures out that Chuck is still a spy and what Ellie's reaction will be. My guess is she'll find out at the very end of the season while she's in labor! :lol:

12. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Fleet Admiral Admiral

The fight between her and Yvonne Strahovski was hot.
    :drool:

Loved the slap fight with Chuck and Lou Ferrigno. It reminded me of Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd.

Jeffster is back and as creepy as ever!:lol:

13. Aragorn

Bonus points for Yvonne going back to her clothes-removal stage. :)

14. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

I am curious to see whether or not General Beckman will remain stationed at the Buy More now that Morgan is the Store Manager.

15. Iasius

Iasius Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I know Temis thinks this show has maybe one good season left, but for now, I'm still loving it. :techman:

16. Brent

Brent Admiral Admiral

This was really great, all is right in the world again with the old Buymore gang

Yep, when Yvonne took that trenchcoat off to get into the dress, whowzer, what a body, this was a really fun episode

not much else more to say, loved it

17. Sheep

Sheep Vice Admiral Admiral

Back to form, good for a "Big Mike" rating.

Although Casey was limited in this episode, I was particularly glad to see they're not completely dropping Alex after her brief appearances last year and that they seem to be slowly building towards something bigger. Like James Marsters role on Hawaii Five-0, Bronson Pinchot's two second appearance could not possibly be something that wound up on the cutting room floor so in all likelihood we'll see him again.

I could barely watch the return of the old Buy More crew. Last week there was Chuck beefcake and this week...Jeff? Really? That was almost enough to negate the gratuitous Sarah and Karolina Kurkova scenes. :lol:

18. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

In all fairness, she's been saying that since the beginning of Season 2.

19. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

I also loved the scene with Ellie when she goes through her family album with pictures of Scott Bakula and Linda Hamilton as her parents.

I don't care that it's the oldest cliché out there but bring Chuck's dad back! You did it with Bryce and you can do it now. Scott Bakula played the role so well and i loved every scene he was in.

And yeah.. good thing to see Strahovski sexy once in a while ;) This show knows its audience perfectly and they have a perfect match with Captain Awesome for the ladies :lol:

Equal opportunity sexism rules! :techman:

20. Chaos Descending

Chaos Descending Vice Admiral Admiral

Yeah, Temis is full of (I shall be nice) "non-mainstream" opinions. IMHO. :cool: