Sir Patrick Stewart Interviews Old Spice Guy

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Peterdemon, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Peterdemon

Peterdemon Cadet Newbie

Hey all,

I'm new to this forum, but felt it prudent to introduce myself with something a bit more substantial than a friendly 'hello!'

Thus...here is a video of Sir Patrick Stewart speaking with the Old Spice guy who recently did a series of responses to Twitter posters. He refers to Sir Patrick as 'Jean-Luc'. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN9SoIks--Y

This is actually a video made in connection with a site I own; being a fan of TNG in particular I enjoy mimicking Picard and have been told that I do it decently. It's very, very difficult to speak as Patrick does fluently...so for now I can manage just a couple of sentences before the quality lapses - I am practicing though.

Hope everyone enjoys the video, and the full 6 minute interview will be online Wednesday after the media storm regards the driving topic/purpose of the interview blows over. The only criticism I have had is that the interviewer and interviewed sound similar in a couple of spots; this is due to a bass/sound issue - I originally had a considerable difference in tone between the two voices and so boosted Jean Luc's up, making it closer to the other voice. This too will be addressed as I put together the full release, as will better dialogue for both parties.

Comments appreciated and again, greetings to you all!