Saldana: Women Issues In Hollywood
By: T'Bonz on Nov 21

Shatner Book Kickstarter
By: T'Bonz on Nov 20

Trek Original Series Slippers
By: T'Bonz on Nov 19

Hemsworth Is Sexiest Man Alive
By: T'Bonz on Nov 19

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Lounges & General Chat > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Discussion of non-Trek topics.

Old July 24 2010, 04:17 AM   #16
Mr. Laser Beam
Fleet Admiral

View Mr. Laser Beam's Twitter Profile
Re: The Joke Thread.

Two flies are sitting on a piece of shit. One of them farts. The other one says "Hey! I'm eatin' here!"
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Mr. Laser Beam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24 2010, 07:47 AM   #17
captcalhoun
Admiral

an englishman, an irishman and a scotsman walk into a pub.

the barman says, 'what is this, some kinda joke?'
captcalhoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24 2010, 09:26 AM   #18
SicOne
Commodore

Three guys are in this boat in the middle of the Pacific, and the boat sinks but the guys are able to swim to a remote island. Only other people on the island are members of a tribe; war paint, bones sticking out of their noses, the whole nine yards. The tribe warriors drag the three guys before the tribe chief.

"You are invaders on our sacred island...and we give invaders a choice. Death...or boonda."

The guys look at each other, then one asks pensively, "Chief, what's boonda?"

"Boonda is where you get pronged up the ass by the entire tribe."

Taken very much aback, the three guys look over their shoulders to see the entire tribe amassed behind them, two hundred strong, not a female in sight.

Chief asks the first guy. "What is your choice?"

The first guy thinks a minute, then says, "Well...I don't wanna get screwed up the ass by two hundred big guys, but I don't wanna die, either, so I have no choice but to accept...boonda!"

The tribe yells, "YAAAAAAYYYYY!" and throws their spears into the air and hoots and hollers and forms an orderly line and nails this guy up the ass, big-time; all two hundred tribesmen. When they're finished, the first guy goes hobbling off towards the forest, all bow-legged, rectum bleeding, insides practically hanging out, a complete wreck.

Chief:"Second man, what is your choice?"

The second guy is in complete shock, having witnessed what happened to the first guy. But his life circumstances are a bit different from the first guy, so he rolls with it. "Well...clearly I don't want boonda, but if I choose death, that bitch wife of mine stands to inherit all of my wealth. I can have asshole-repair surgery when I get back to civilization and still retain my money, so I have little choice but to accept...boonda!"

"YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!", yells the tribe, the spears go up twice as high, another orderly line forms, and they REALLY nail this guy up the ol' poop-chute, twice in one day, this is a banner day for our tribe! When they're finished, the second guy, his asshole completely ruptured, colon in tatters and his intestines dangling around his ankles, goes shuffling off towards the first guy.

Chief:"Third man, what is your choice?"

The third guy, being more macho and having lived a nice full life, had more time to prepare his answer. "Well, chief; when I finally shuffle off this mortal coil, I want to die with dignity. So I choose...death!"

"YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!", the tribe trumpets, and the spears fly up three times as high, and they begin to drop their loincloths and form another line.

The third guy takes a step backwards, clutching his asshole, and says, "Hey, hey, hey, chief! What's going on? I chose death!"

The chief drops his loincloth and says "Death...by boonda!"
SicOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24 2010, 07:27 PM   #19
Ruaidhri
Commodore

View Ruaidhri's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ruaidhri

A man is walking along a beach in California and comes across a glass bottle sticking out of the sand. As he wipes it off with his shirt a genie bursts from the bottle!

The genie is grateful, kissing the man's feet. "I can't thank you enough for freeing me from my prison! I will grant you one wish, anything you desire!"

The man impulsively blurts out "I want a bridge from here to Hawaii! I'm terrified of flying and would like to be able to drive there!"

The genie frowns. "Seriously? Man, that's gonna be a lot of work. That's thousands of miles, at least. Isn't there anything else you'd like?"

The man thinks harder this time, realizes that his love life has always been a shambles, and says, "I want the ability to understand all women!"

The genie frowns again.

"How many supports do you think that bridge will need?"
Ruaidhri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24 2010, 07:42 PM   #20
Gil T.Azell
Rear Admiral

captcalhoun wrote: View Post
an englishman, an irishman and a scotsman walk into a pub.

the barman says, 'what is this, some kinda joke?'
hey now

"Why do seagulls fly over the ocean rather than the bay?

ANSWER: Because than they would be bay-gulls!
Old July 25 2010, 10:21 AM   #21
Captain Ice
Pumpkin God

Location: In the pumpkin patch to surprise Linus and Captain Ice

Ruaidhri wrote: View Post
A man is walking along a beach in California and comes across a glass bottle sticking out of the sand. As he wipes it off with his shirt a genie bursts from the bottle!

The genie is grateful, kissing the man's feet. "I can't thank you enough for freeing me from my prison! I will grant you one wish, anything you desire!"

The man impulsively blurts out "I want a bridge from here to Hawaii! I'm terrified of flying and would like to be able to drive there!"

The genie frowns. "Seriously? Man, that's gonna be a lot of work. That's thousands of miles, at least. Isn't there anything else you'd like?"

The man thinks harder this time, realizes that his love life has always been a shambles, and says, "I want the ability to understand all women!"

The genie frowns again.

"How many supports do you think that bridge will need?"
I've heard this one told many times with the last line being, "Do you want two lanes or four?"

RIP Dad Apr 22, 1942 - Dec 2, 2011

Captain Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25 2010, 01:32 PM   #22
Finn
Vice Admiral

^That's probably the more common variant.
Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25 2010, 02:45 PM   #23
captcalhoun
Admiral

i think it's disgusting all those jokes about the manhunt and shootings in Rothbury. i don't find them Raoul Moat-ly fuunny.
Old July 25 2010, 03:33 PM   #24
Chaos Descending
Vice Admiral

So a sailor walks past a bar...

No, really, it could happen!
Old July 25 2010, 05:37 PM   #25
trekkiedane
Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to trekkiedane

Chaos Descending wrote: View Post
So a sailor walks past a bar...

No, really, it could happen!
Must've been closed
sidious618 wrote: View Post
"The Refrigerator" is hilarious.
Thanks, it's a classic but i think that version is very well written

A man had just settled into his seat next to the window of the plane when another sat down in the aisle seat and put his black Labrador Retriever in the middle seat next to the him.
The first man looked very quizzically at the dog and asked why it was allowed on the plane.
The second man explained he was from the Commonwealth Police Drug Department and the dog was a 'sniffing dog'.
'His name is Sniffer and he's the best there is. I'll show you how he works once we get airborne.
The plane took off,and once it had levelled out,the CPO told Sniffer to 'search'.
Sniffer jumped down, walked along the aisle,and finally sat very purposefully next to a woman for several seconds.
Sniffer then returned to his seat and put one paw on the policeman's arm.
The Policeman said, 'Good boy',turned to the man and said, 'That woman is in possession of marijuana, I'm making a note of her seat number and the authorities will apprehend her when we land.
'Gee, that's pretty good,'replied the first bloke.
Once again, the Copper sent Sniffer to search the aisles.
The Lab sniffed about,sat down beside a man for a few seconds, returned to his seat,and this time placed two paws on the agent's arm.
The Policeman said,'That man's carrying cocaine,so again I'm making a note of his seat number for the authorities.'
'I like it!' said his seat mate.
The Cop then got Sniffer to 'search' again.
So Sniffer walked up and down the aisles for a little while,sat down for a moment,then came racing back to his seat,and proceeded to shyyyte all over the place.
The first man was disgusted by this behavior and couldn't figure why a well-trained dog would behave in such a manner. He asked the Policeman, 'What the hell's going on?'
The Policeman nervously replied,
'He's just found a bomb.'

Last edited by trekkiedane; July 25 2010 at 05:56 PM.
trekkiedane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25 2010, 07:39 PM   #26
captcalhoun
Admiral

lol.

how many Borg does it take to change a light-bulb?

Darkness is irrelvant, light-bulbs are irrelevant. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
Old July 25 2010, 07:52 PM   #27
trekkiedane
Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to trekkiedane

I was at my bank today; there was a short line.

There was just one lady in front of me, an Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars.

It was obvious she was a little irritated . . . She asked the teller: "Why it change?
-Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I only get hunat eighty?
Why it change?"

The teller shrugged his shoulders and said: "Fluctuations."

The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people too"
Old July 25 2010, 08:46 PM   #28
Mr. Laser Beam
Fleet Admiral

View Mr. Laser Beam's Twitter Profile

A woman is living alone with her pet cat. She finds a magic lamp and rubs it, and out pops a genie, who grants her three wishes.

- Her first wish is to be extremely rich.

- Her second wish is to be the most beautiful woman in the world.

- Her third wish is for the cat to be turned into a handsome man.

So all of her wishes are granted. She then takes the man-who-used-to-be-cat upstairs and asks him to make mad passionate love to her. The man says:

"You should have thought of that before you had me fixed."
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Mr. Laser Beam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25 2010, 10:54 PM   #29
Wynterhawk
Commodore

Location: Wynterhawk is cool like the other side of your pillow

A piece of string walks into a pub. He goes up to the bar and pounds his fist on the countertop.

"Hey, barkeep. Gimme a beer."

The bartender turns around and looks down at the string.

"Get outta here, mate. We don't serve your kind in here!"

The string stands up affronted and leaves in a huff. It then goes outside and around the back of the pub. There it messes up its hair and ties itself into a knot. The string then goes back into the pub. It goes up to the bar and pounds his fist on the countertop.

"Hey, barkeep. Gimme a beer."

The bartender looks down at the string.

"Oi, didn't I tell you to get outta here? Weren't you the piece of string who was in here before?"

The string looks around innocently.

"Who me? I'm a frayed knot."

(when said aloud, of course it sounds like, "I'm afraid not." )

Woo! I'll be here all week!
Old July 26 2010, 04:31 AM   #30
Jonas Grumby
Vice Admiral

Two guys are hiking in the woods when they suddenly find themselves face to face with a snarling grizzly bear. One guy immediately slips his backpack off, pulls a pair of running shoes out of it, slips them on his feet and starts hurriedly tying the laces.

The second guy says, "You fool! You can't run faster than a hungry grizzly bear!"

The first guy replies, "I don't have to run faster than the bear. I just have to run faster than you."