RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 141,569
Posts: 5,514,301
Members: 25,148
Currently online: 412
Newest member: Brian R.W.

TrekToday headlines

Two New Starships Collection Ships
By: T'Bonz on Dec 26

Captain Kirk’s Boldest Missions
By: T'Bonz on Dec 25

Trek Paper Clips
By: T'Bonz on Dec 24

Sargent Passes
By: T'Bonz on Dec 23

QMx Trek Insignia Badges
By: T'Bonz on Dec 23

And The New Director Of Star Trek 3 Is…
By: T'Bonz on Dec 23

TV Alert: Pine On Tonight Show
By: T'Bonz on Dec 22

Retro Review: The Emperor’s New Cloak
By: Michelle on Dec 20

Star Trek Opera
By: T'Bonz on Dec 19

New Abrams Project
By: T'Bonz on Dec 18


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Enterprise

Enterprise The final frontier has a new beginning in this forum!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old June 6 2010, 04:21 AM   #16
Aquarius
Commander
 
Aquarius's Avatar
 
Location: Detroit
View Aquarius's Twitter Profile
Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

Okay it was actually "lube".

There. If I *can't* say that, this post gets dinged, not the one with the picture.
Aquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6 2010, 05:27 AM   #17
HolidayRomantic
Phloxist moderator
 
HolidayRomantic's Avatar
 
Location: HopefulRomantic is feeding the cats again
Re: TnT appreciaton thread?

Aquarius wrote: View Post
Okay it was actually "lube".

There. If I *can't* say that, this post gets dinged, not the one with the picture.
I've seen a lot worse in the "5 Words Only" thread. As long as you keep things PG-13, we're fine.

Oh, and I know this is a picture thread, but if you can keep the images closer to 640 pixels wide, that would help our less fortunate members on dialup.

Aikiweezie wrote: View Post
HopefulRomantic wrote: View Post
I LOVE that picture in the middle! Where did you get it? I don't remember that POV from the show. Look how she's holding on to his arm - Love it!
It's a production still taken on the set during filming, at the moment she kisses him on the cheek. The other two are production stills as well.

I found them on a German Trek site a while ago. I went nuts when I first saw them. I just love behind-the-scenes pictures - I have a nice little collection. Speaking of which, if anyone has or knows of new bts pics, please share! I'm always on the lookout for more.

Here's another:

__________________
"It's late, I'm tired, and there's so much left to do." ~Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Diamonds Are Forever
HolidayRomantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6 2010, 05:33 AM   #18
JiNX-01
Admiral
 
JiNX-01's Avatar
 
Location: JiNX-01
View JiNX-01's Twitter Profile
Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

A contribution from my TnT av collection:




__________________
------------
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.
-- Mahatma Gandhi --
JiNX-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6 2010, 05:42 AM   #19
Aquarius
Commander
 
Aquarius's Avatar
 
Location: Detroit
View Aquarius's Twitter Profile
Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

I really need to find someone talented with this graphics stuff to make me a banner for my TnT "epic". I feel like I'm the only kid on the block without one! lol
Aquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6 2010, 02:55 PM   #20
Aikiweezie
Lieutenant Commander
 
Aikiweezie's Avatar
 
Location: Here
Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

Aquarius wrote: View Post
Okay it was actually "lube".

There. If I *can't* say that, this post gets dinged, not the one with the picture.


I LOVE production still, too. Keep 'em coming.
Aikiweezie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6 2010, 05:05 PM   #21
JiNX-01
Admiral
 
JiNX-01's Avatar
 
Location: JiNX-01
View JiNX-01's Twitter Profile
Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

Aquarius wrote: View Post
I really need to find someone talented with this graphics stuff to make me a banner for my TnT "epic". I feel like I'm the only kid on the block without one! lol
What would you like?

I've only made Trip banners, but I can be flexible.

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/Jinx01/SIG/

Guest password: TripIsHot
__________________
------------
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.
-- Mahatma Gandhi --
JiNX-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6 2010, 08:59 PM   #22
Reanok
Commodore
 
Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

I love these behind the scenes pictures.i saved some of the TNT ones too.

Last edited by Reanok; June 6 2010 at 09:24 PM.
Reanok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7 2010, 01:56 AM   #23
Aquarius
Commander
 
Aquarius's Avatar
 
Location: Detroit
View Aquarius's Twitter Profile
Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

JiNX-01 wrote: View Post
Aquarius wrote: View Post
I really need to find someone talented with this graphics stuff to make me a banner for my TnT "epic". I feel like I'm the only kid on the block without one! lol
What would you like?

I've only made Trip banners, but I can be flexible.

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/Jinx01/SIG/

Guest password: TripIsHot
Wow, cool! Thanks. Um...I don't have anything specific in mind...TnT...something that implies romance and/or drama...the words "Body and Katra" and my name. But as for specific photos or layout or color scheme? Not a clue. I'm bad at this kind of thing!

Think you can help me?
Aquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7 2010, 02:08 AM   #24
JiNX-01
Admiral
 
JiNX-01's Avatar
 
Location: JiNX-01
View JiNX-01's Twitter Profile
Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

Aquarius wrote: View Post
JiNX-01 wrote: View Post
Aquarius wrote: View Post
I really need to find someone talented with this graphics stuff to make me a banner for my TnT "epic". I feel like I'm the only kid on the block without one! lol
What would you like?

I've only made Trip banners, but I can be flexible.

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/Jinx01/SIG/

Guest password: TripIsHot
Wow, cool! Thanks. Um...I don't have anything specific in mind...TnT...something that implies romance and/or drama...the words "Body and Katra" and my name. But as for specific photos or layout or color scheme? Not a clue. I'm bad at this kind of thing!

Think you can help me?
What's the maximum size in pixels & kb for banners where you plan to post?
__________________
------------
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.
-- Mahatma Gandhi --

Last edited by JiNX-01; June 7 2010 at 02:19 AM.
JiNX-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7 2010, 02:43 AM   #25
Aquarius
Commander
 
Aquarius's Avatar
 
Location: Detroit
View Aquarius's Twitter Profile
Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

Not that I'm aware of. The size of the ones you have at Photobucket should be fine. BTW--they're very cool!!!
Aquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7 2010, 03:51 AM   #26
Trippy
NaNoWriMo Victim
 
Trippy's Avatar
 
Location: Ontar-ri-ario
View Trippy's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trippy Send a message via Yahoo to Trippy
Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

Hmmm...the last post in the old thread was April Not too sure why it got misplaced!

So a new thread! A new excuse to see pretties!

Makes me want to watch a few eps again tonight
__________________
Fanfic

LJ

LJ2
Trippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7 2010, 07:47 AM   #27
HolidayRomantic
Phloxist moderator
 
HolidayRomantic's Avatar
 
Location: HopefulRomantic is feeding the cats again
Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

^^ It wasn't misplaced, really. ("Subscribe to this thread" is your friend, Aquarius!) But it was almost two years old. I'm hoping a little new-thread smell will liven up the ship.

__________________
"It's late, I'm tired, and there's so much left to do." ~Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Diamonds Are Forever
HolidayRomantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7 2010, 04:59 PM   #28
Aquarius
Commander
 
Aquarius's Avatar
 
Location: Detroit
View Aquarius's Twitter Profile
Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

HopefulRomantic wrote: View Post
. ("Subscribe to this thread" is your friend, Aquarius!)
I'm set up for topic reply notifications...so it would seem to me some other shippers were *slacking* if nothing landed in my mailbox for me to go find.

Just to show there are no hard feelings...



Okay, admittedly, that one more benefits the Trip fans, but still...check her out checking him out!
Aquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7 2010, 09:03 PM   #29
JiNX-01
Admiral
 
JiNX-01's Avatar
 
Location: JiNX-01
View JiNX-01's Twitter Profile
Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

Actually, IIRC, T'Pol was kind of freaked at the sight of Trip in his blue undies...
__________________
------------
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.
-- Mahatma Gandhi --
JiNX-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8 2010, 12:02 AM   #30
star
Vice Admiral
 
star's Avatar
 
Location: Back in the land of Lurkdom
Re: Trip & T'Pol Appreciation Society, 2010 Edition

Aquarius wrote: View Post
HopefulRomantic wrote: View Post
. ("Subscribe to this thread" is your friend, Aquarius!)
I'm set up for topic reply notifications...so it would seem to me some other shippers were *slacking* if nothing landed in my mailbox for me to go find.

Just to show there are no hard feelings...



Okay, admittedly, that one more benefits the Trip fans, but still...check her out checking him out!
You know that's the first time I really looked at that since seeing the episode (one time) and now I find myself curious at the position of Trip. Was it intentional that he is posed in his unders near a... rocket? I find that quite... entertaining.

My contribution:



And let's not forget:

__________________
(We are an equal opportunity ENT fanservice)
star is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.