TV Alert: Shatner TNG Documentary
By: T'Bonz on Aug 25

Forbes Cast In Powers
By: T'Bonz on Aug 22

Dorn To Voice Firefly Character

No ALS Ice Bucket For Saldana

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Fandom > Fan Fiction

Fan Fiction Other forums talk about Trek. We make it.

Old June 17 2010, 04:57 PM   #91
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Telecom – Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy – Telecom – Voice
Com Level: INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATED
To: HOUSTON-9400:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
SW, the Osiris has returned with the Debris from the Ferengi Ship, and I am Transporting the Materials to the Stockpiles for Fabrication.
HOUSTON-9400:
Any good stuff ?
CC-2000:
Oh yes, the Ship had a fair amount of some Metals which we use, and were short on, it was reasonably worth the trouble to recover it, but, it had a little surprise, which I have transported to a Secure Locker.
HOUSTON-9400:
To a Secure Locker !, little, ok you’ve got my attention, what is it !?
CC-2000:
Well, it seems as though they had a Bulkhead set up where they could store things, secretly I think, that they were transporting. Of course I have no idea as to why, but when Prax did the scans on the wreckage, I happened to notice the signature.
HOUSTON-9400:
CC !, come on !, WHAT was it !
CC-2000:
Two Hundred and Forty Two Bricks of Gold Pressed Latinum.
HOUSTON-9400:

(Telcom Autoscript pause – no verbal information detected)

CC-2000:
Helooooo....
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahh...let me understand this, you got 242 BRICKS of Pressed Lat, in Secure Storage here, now, from that Ferengi Ship, that right !
CC-2000:
Yep.
HOUSTON-9400:
I’m gonna double your Salary !
CC-2000:
HA, two times nothing, is still nothing, but, I appreciate the gesture, let’s go on a Vacation !
HOUSTON-9400:
Vacation !, hell, we could retire the whole Staff of Chiron, with that, you know how much that is !
CC-2000:
Well of course I do, you want that in Dollars, Credits, how ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Never mind, but...., with that much I’m thinking that somebody is going to want their money back.
CC-2000:
Maybe, maybe not, depends on what it represented. Could be that whoever it belonged to is dead, or maybe would have a problem with calming it, if it was derived by illegal means. Think we should say anything about it to Star Fleet ?
HOUSTON-9400:
NO !, or anyone else for that matter, or at least not for now anyway.
CC-2000:
SW, you really don’t need that money, why are you being so secretive about it ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well yea, but that much Lat, I’m thinking it was Drugs, Weapons, Gang or Mob related, I just got a feeling it’s not legal, and I’d want not to let it move back into unscrupulous hands.
CC-2000:
Let’s hurry up and spend it then, OK !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA, gees, I’d even have a problem explaining why I spent that much !
CC-2000:
I know, I was just kidding of course, but, seems like we should hang on to it, at least for now, just in case some legitimate source comes forth, right ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, just sit on it for now, and see what happens, OH and for God’s sake, don’t tell Ishka !
CC-2000:
HA, I wouldn’t dare, but, I have something else that’s sorta related. The Cadet was on his first Solo Flight, on his return and exactly centered in the restricted space, that Star Fleet has identified for that activity. The Ferengi Ship was running at a relatively high C, and ran into the side of the Cadet’s Trainer.
HOUSTON-9400:
What !, anybody entering that area would get alarms so loud, it would be defining, how, why were they crossing that area anyway ?
CC-2000:
Don’t know that, but they didn’t have their Transponder on, Star Fleet spotted them, transmitted a warning which was apparently ignored. They dispatched a Fighter to intercept the Ferengi Ship, but it didn’t get there quick enough.

Ahh...I have a picture of the Cadet, his name was Joshua Uduru, here...

Also, there seems to be some notice of this young man, he was from a very small village north of a City named Marasbit which is in an Earth area named Kenya, Africa actually. He was the second of two young men who went to College from there, and the citizens of his Village, paid for his Tuition to attend as well. It didn't say who the first was. It seems like he had wanted to join Star Fleet from a very young age. I found that in a brief article in a Marasbit Newspaper.

HOUSTON-9400:
Wow, what a waste, that REALLY pisses me off, that's stupid, I’d like to wring someone’s neck, if they weren’t dead already !
CC-2000:
Yes SW, I sense your anger, I could be angry too, but, I have been suppressing that part of my new Programming, or trying to anyway. But, it makes one wonder, just how many young people from underprivileged areas like that, are held back because they don’t have the financial assistance, to get an Education and be productive citizens.
HOUSTON-9400:
Umm....sounds like they just may need some help.
CC-2000:
My thoughts as well, but, that’s all I have for now.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok...bye.
HOUSTON-9400: CLEAR
CC-2000:
Umm...The Joshua Uduru Educational Assistance Fund...yea, that has a nice ring to it !
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19 2010, 06:09 PM   #92
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Corp – Telecom – Voice

CC-2000:
SW, got a minute ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Sure, what ?
CC-2000:
The Houston has arrived, I’ve got the Zeus being decompressed now, and have moved the Sekhmet into a ready area, when the Zeus’ Scans are done. I’ve held the Osiris here for a few hours, Prax needs to be at Abaddon’s Depot tomorrow, but there’s no use in sending it out there yet, given it would arrive during their night.
HOUSTON-9400:
Great, we’re moving right along with this. How long did it take us to get out to that Depot before ?
CC-2000:
Weeks, but, I think I may have misspoken previously, concerning those African people.
HOUSTON-9400:
Misspoken, YOU !
CC-2000:
Conceptually yes, I’ve taken a look at their area via one of our Satellites, and that’s the biggest Sand Box I’ve ever seen. There’s barely any roads, they seem to have scratched out a meager existence despite of some overwhelming odds, done with literally no water to speak of, and sent two of their young men to College. I had previously suggested that they weren’t productive Citizens, and now, I think that was an incorrect statement.
HOUSTON-9400:
Education helps, but it’s not everything. Determination is a major force, in achieving a difficult goal.
CC-2000:
Apparently, and in doing a little research on them, in the past, it appears that they have encountered some Missionary influence, the Christian variety it appears.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha yea, I was wondering how they came up with the name “Joshua” for that Cadet, given their native language.
CC-2000:
Are you a religious person, SW ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well not really, I don’t deny that there may be a Deity, but I think that one’s conscience is what sets a person on their path in life. If I had to put a name on my beliefs, it would be more of a Scientific approach.
CC-2000:
That implies a Sociological concept of right and wrong, which is not bad, laws are made to be followed, but there seems to be a need in many people, of being guided by more than just their peers.
HOUSTON-9400:
A basic mistrust inherent to a species perception of their own strength and convictions, we’re weak, so let’s select something to believe in, that is strong, all knowing, and they follow that concept.
CC-2000:
Umm...that seems to be a cop out to a point, let someone else work out the particulars, I’m just going to follow along with it, point of view. But, there are so many who are not qualified to lead another, and the information is in conflict.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yes, back to the insecurity of people, and, the differences in their choices. I’ve read the Ten Commandments, good stuff, I’ll go for those. I’ve read the Bible, both of them and the Koran, other documents as well. Lots of good stuff in them, but, lots of conflict as you say.
CC-2000:
No wonder there have been wars, when people put so much faith in something man has written.
COMMUNICATIONS REQUEST – PCV CHIRON
Excuse me SW, but Captain Maxwell is trying to contact you !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, put him through !
CC-2000:
CONNECT – PCV CHIRON CHIGCO C96N2R SECURED:

MAXWELL BS-1:

SW, I got a problem I think, there’s a Ship following us !

HOUSTON-9400:
Are you sure Ben, you did any course corrections to see for sure ?
MAXWELL BS-1:
Oh yea, three times, and it changes right with us.
HOUSTON-9400:
You did a Scan on it, know who it is ?
MAXWELL BS-1:
Tried, but they’re too far back, and they must have altered their Transponder, it isn’t giving any usable information. What you want me to do ?
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, can’t you pump the Sensors up more for Maxwell, get us something to use ?
CC-2000:
Not really SW, it’s just too far away, but I have a recommendation, if Captain Maxwell would like to hear it ?
MAXWELL BS-1:
Sure, what ?
CC-2000:
Pull away from them far enough where you think they are losing Sensor contact with you.
Go into your Interphasic Cloak slowly at first, and ease up to full power.
Use your Secondary Deflector Array to change course, and move over out of their path about ten Kilometers.
Drop out of Warp, and let them overtake you, then match their speed, where I can do a scan.
Is that acceptable to you Captain ?
MAXWELL BS-1:
Ok, but if you try to do a Scan from that distance, they’re going to detect us !
CC-2000:
Not this time Captain, I’m going to use the Micro-Tunneling Sensors to just take a look inside their Vessel, they won’t even realize we’re there, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Sound ok to you Ben ?
MAXWELL BS-1:
Ok, let me try that, and I don’t need any help from your Computer.
HOUSTON-9400:
OK no problem Ben, go ahead and let’s see who’s there, ok.

CC-2000:
CC-2000 CONFIDENTIAL TEXT BOX DISPLAY TO 9400 SCREEN:
SW, I just can’t fathom what I have done, to make him so negative towards me !!
I’m putting the Sensor readings on your and his Screens when it comes in.

MAXWELL BS-1:
Good God, there are Cardassians in that Ship, three of them !
CC-2000:
Captain and SW, that Ship is an Andorian Cargo Vessel, if it matters Sirs.
HOUSTON-9400:
Damn CC, this is great, and they don’t seem to know we’re watching them !
CC-2000:
SW, this is the first time I’ve had a chance to try this technology out since Mr. Phloux set the systems up for us, I need to work out getting the Audio.
MAXWELL BS-1:
So we can’t hear what they’re talking about ?
CC-2000:
Not at this time Captain, sorry.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well Ben, what you want to do here, we don’t actually know what they’re trying to do, do we ?
CC-2000:
Sirs, I remember a communications Transcript between a Gul Dukat and Captain Sisko, where Dukat threatened Captain Maxwell, is there a possibility that this is an attempt at any fulfillment of that threat ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Aww I doubt that, that Ship isn’t carrying enough punch, to do any damage to our Vessel, or do we actually know that ?
CC-2000:
Not at this time SW, Captain Maxwell will have to turn the Lateral Sensor Array on, to Scan them, and of course when that happens, they will know we’re there, Sirs.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ben ?
MAXWELL BS-1:
Hell, I don’t know, they aren’t acting with any threat, I was just concerned as to what they were up to.
CC-2000:
If I may suggest, I can transport a Tag onto the Vessel from where the Chiron is now, then move the Chiron back in front of them, ease the Cloak off, and just let them think they lost the Chiron for a few minutes. Then be prepared to get the Shields up, when the Tag transmits their preparation to Arm their Weapons, IF that happens.
HOUSTON-9400:
What about that Ben, just put things back like they were, wait and see what they do, ok ?
MAXWELL BS-1:
Well I guess so, but what if they detect that Tag, and, I’m not sure how long it’s going to take me to get back ahead of them.
CC-2000:
Captain, they won’t be able to detect the Tag, and trust me, that old girl you’re driving has some stuff in her that will surprise you, just put the Pedal to the Metal, ok Sir !
NOTICE - MOVEMENT DETECTED – OSIRIS CAPTAINS QUARTERS
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, there ya are Ben, go for it !

CC-2000:
SW, the Chiron is just passing Warp 9.998941 and climbing.
MAXWELL BS-1:
Jeasus H Chrrrist.....
CC-2000:
SW, that is a expression of surprise....I think ?
MAXWELL BS-1:
OK OK cut her back Helm, whew....match their speed and start dropping the cloak, EASY !
CC-2000:
SW, they are back in position, and have reestablished the previous Warp speed.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ben, ya ok, back where you were ?
MAXWELL BS-1:
Ahhh yea, we’re there now, what’s that Ship doing ?
CC-2000:
NOTICE - MOVEMENT – OSIRIS CAPTAINS QUARTERS
Nothing Captain, just following as they did before, Sir, but I’m getting readings from the Tag.
They are not Arming Weapons at this time.
There are no weapons on board which would threaten us.
They are nearly at their maximum Warp capability.
There are only three Lifesigns on board, all Cardassian.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ben, whatcha thinking ?
MAXWELL BS-1:
Well, I’m about to get to Betazed and unload some Cargo to our customer, I guess I’ll just proceed on my normal Route, and leave the next move up to them, that ok ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Fine with me Ben, and let me know if anything happens, ok !
MAXWELL BS-1:
Will do, and...well...thanks for the help.
MAXWELL BS-1: CLEAR
CC-2000:
SW !, I think that last comment Captain Maxwell made, may have been directed to me, do you think !?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ummmm.... don’t get your hopes up, bye.
CONNECT - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
VIEW – MONITOR CQ1:
Old June 21 2010, 05:10 PM   #93
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Voice
Com Level: PCV CHIRON CHIGCO C96N2R SECURED:
To: CC-2000:
COMMUNICATIONS REQUEST – MAXWELL RR-1

CC-2000:
Oh gees....I can’t hardly believe this !
REQUEST ACCEPTED
Ahh....yes Captain Maxwell, how can I help you, would you like to speak to SW, Sir ?

MAXWELL RR-1:

No, I know how to ask for him, I want to talk to you.

CC-2000:
Umm ahh yes Sir, what can I do for you ?
MAXWELL RR-1:
Well, I want to ask about some of these Weapons we have onboard here, but...well I really don’t want SW to know about it.
CC-2000:
Umm well Sir, SW is the CnC, and if he ask me a direct question about this, I’ll have to tell him. But, usually he doesn’t go into details like this, so....if he doesn’t ask.
MAXWELL RR-1:
That’ll do I guess, and I’d have been disappointed if you’d said anything else, but....well...I’m kinda slow on picking up on some of this stuff, and I just wanted to keep that between us.
CC-2000:
No problem Sir, I’ll be glad to help you with anything you need, do you have a specific application you’d like to discuss, Sir ?
MAXWELL RR-1:
Well yea sorta, I was trying to set up some of those Automatic Sequences like you used for that Conduit Exit, and you got so many choices, there’s a couple that I’m not sure how they work.
CC-2000:
Yes Sir, lost of choices, SW hasn’t let anything slip by us, and wants to make anything you feel you need available. So much of the stuff we’ve applied to our Vessels, and improved for our use, Star Fleet just hasn’t picked up on, or are they using. SW, can’t understand it, and I assure you, it’s beyond me too, Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Well it’s beyond me too, but what about this Multiphasic Shield, how does that work ?
CC-2000:
Sir, actually it takes your Vessel out of Phase and the Muti part denotes levels and Frequencies which I select for a given instance. It’s one of my favorite applications should a Battle situation arise, I can de-Phase your Ship, and for all general purposes a Phaser or Torpedo would literally pass through us, and never even know we were there, Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Is it a Cloak as well ?
CC-2000:
Inadvertently yes, when I start the Phasing process, and depending on how much Phasing I apply, the Ship will become rather transparent at first, and with enough power, be invisible to an adversary. Another exceptionally convenient feature of it is, when we are Navigating Space, it makes us reasonably invulnerable to the effects of a Black Hole, or strong Planetary Gravities, lets me go straight to a destination rather than working our way around those influences. A pretty good technology, Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
YEA, I see that now, gees, and Star Fleet won’t use it !
CC-2000:
Captain, it’s just one of a LOT of stuff we’ve developed and handed back to them, and for some reason, they just won’t pick up the ball, Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Well, I don’t understand it either, but, worrying about what they do now, is not my problem anymore. But there’s one other thing, the TR-116/R75 Recoilless Rifle, isn’t that a Projectile type weapon ?
CC-2000:
Ah HA yes Sir, it is Sir, but like I said, SW hasn’t passed up any technology for our use. The original TR-116 was manufactured in a relatively small Caliber, and all we have done is move that technology to a Recoilless Frame, and increased the Projectile size to 75 millimeters.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Isn’t that stuff is relatively slow, I’m not sure if I’d choose that one for much of anything.
CC-2000:
Uoo hang on Sir, that’s a REAL good Tech ! We have numerous types of Charges we can send out, Explosives at various levels, Personnel Inhibitors, we can knock a Crew out if we want to, just endless options. And, when we Scan a enemy Vessel, there are coordinates set up that we feed into the Exographic Targeting Sensors. The actual Projectile can reach some very high speeds, and once it’s sent, it’s invisible, relentless and runs through their Shields just like it was out of Phase, and you can put a charge in their Captain’s lap if you wanted to, Sir. It’s one of my favorites for a first Shot, Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Well, that’s quite a piece of Technology then, so.... I’d set that to take their Shields out first, right ?
CC-2000:
Well Sir, actually with some of the other Technology we have available, I’d go for Weapons first, just to keep them from knocking us around unless we had our Multiphasic Shields up, we could still feel the impact of their weapons, they just can’t get through our Shields. But...why not both Shields and Weapons !
MAXWELL RR-1:
We can get through their Shields, right !
CC-2000:
No problem Sir, unless someone out there has come up with something I don’t know about, and I assure you, if there is, and I find out about it, it won’t be long and a resolution will be found, we have a VERY good team working on stuff like that, Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Well....ahh...this has been a very informative discussion, but, you sound different like now, or when we talk on the CCom.
CC-2000:
Ahh Captain, I’m in an advanced mode of my Personality Programming now, and when we use the CCom. I...well...didn’t think you wanted me to speak to you like this, so...I’ve just been using the regular Computer response system, for you, Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
I see...I probably haven’t been all that receptive with you, you just sound like a real person, I...well I guess I’m a little old fashioned.
CC-2000:
Captain, no problem ok, I just want to be the most effective tool that I can be, I’ll do anything I can to be of the most value to you, and that includes keeping my mouth shut, if that’s the way you want me to work it, Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Well...I’m not sure if I’d want it totally that way, BUT, I wasn’t all that happy in hearing how you took over B’iJik’s Ship like you did.
CC-2000:
Captain I assure you, that was absolutely necessary at the time, he’s as stubborn as a Targ in Heat, He tried to keep his Ship moving, and I just had to stop him, and mark that Conduit. I tried to tell him what I was doing, he just wouldn’t listen, Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
But, you could step in and take over the Bridge, my job or the whole Ship, right !
CC-2000:
Well yes Sir I could, but that’s if you or one of the Stations were incapacitated in some way, I just don’t or wouldn’t do that, unless it was absolutely necessary, I promise that, Sir !
MAXWELL RR-1:
Well another thing, I’m not all that interested in you telling me what to do either.
CC-2000:
Sir, there may be times when I would want to make recommendations, BUT, I don’t have to say it out loud. How about if that happens, that I just put a Text Box on your Screen, give some options, stuff like that, and you can choose what you’d like to do, how’s that sound, Sir ?
MAXWELL RR-1:
Well...ok, I’ll go for that, but that’s as far as I’ll go with your input, understand !
CC-2000:
YES SIR, no problem Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Ok then, I guess that’s about it...and well...I’m kinda glad we had this conversation, get to know each other a little, ok.
CC-2000:
Yes Sir, I’m glad as well Sir, and please, if there’s anything I can help you with, just call, ok Sir !
MAXWELL RR-1:
Yea, I will now, OH and another thing. You know just how fast this Ship will run ?
CC-2000:
Ah ha, not really Captain, I think you were surprised at that, that right ?
MAXWELL RR-1:
Surprised hell, that wasn’t the half of it, DUMFOUNDED would be a better word ! Now I know why you got all those Digits on that panel, I saw 9.999 and more, didn’t I ?
CC-2000:
Yes Sir, you were traveling a bit faster than that, and still climbing when you shut her down. Actually, no one has ever just let one of the Chiron Class Vessels loose totally. I might have to add a couple more digits to your Panels, if I knew to, Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Well, I don’t mind admitting this, that scared the hell out of me !
CC-2000:
Captain, when I put both of your Deflector Dish's up to full power and Tunneled like they were, I have good confidence you’re pretty safe. Plus, the Multiphasic Shielding, it’s not as risky as you’d think, Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Yea...I guess I’m just not used to this new Technology, but, that’s going to change.
CC-2000:
Yes Sir, and I hope that I can be a part of that, with you, not against you, Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Yea, it’s looking a lot better for that now...I guess I might get back to you on some other things as they come up. And...you did a pretty good job in dealing with that Ship that’s following me.
CC-2000:
Well thank you Sir, but, all I did was recommend, YOU actually carried it out, and successfully at that, Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Ok, that’s it for now.
MAXWELL RR-1: CLEAR
CC-2000:
Whew....!

Last edited by SWHouston; June 21 2010 at 05:29 PM.
Old June 21 2010, 06:06 PM   #94
RobertScorpio
Pariah

Great segment. What I really loved here was the 'old school' Maxwell trying to keep up with the technology. You really conveyed that quite well...

Rob
RobertScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21 2010, 06:36 PM   #95
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Corp.

Rob,
Thank you, your supportive comments are always welcome.
Hope you had a nice Vacation, welcome back !

S.W.
Old June 21 2010, 06:47 PM   #96
SWHouston
Commander

Com Level: PCV OSIRIS CHIRON CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED: CONTENT
To: COMPTON-MB1:
To: PRAXIM-CQ1:
MONITORING – CQ1
OSIRIS INTERNAL SENSORS – LOCATE – RALPH COMPTON
FOUND – MEDICAL BAY
CONNECT – MEDICAL BAY MONITOR 1

COMPTON-MB1:

Med, this is Compton, can I help ya ?

CC-2000:
Hello Ralph, this is CC, I just wanted to see if everything went ok with Praxim’s Test, the Sampling.
COMPTON-MB1:
Oh your Video still out I see, but WOW !
CC-2000:
Ahhhh....could you possibly be more specific, please ?
COMPTON-MB1:
Next time I do that, we ought tie him down, wow, he really got wild, when I got that first “Sample” out of him!
CC-2000:
Ohhh my heavens, ahh... I’ve not heard of anyone doing that, to that extent, you have any idea why ?
COMPTON-MB1:
Probably his first time I’d guess, but he really enjoyed it, I got about six or seven “Samples” from him.
CC-2000:
OH, then that’s good, but “wild”, did that cause you any difficulty in getting the Samples extracted ?
COMPTON-MB1:
HA, no way, I’ve seen that before, just hang on and ride it out, he was flexing and trying to get it out on his own, but I just took my time and really controlled him, it was great !
CC-2000:
REVIEW – VIDEO - INFIRMARY MONITOR ER154E:
Oh...ok...I see, wow, I thought there was something wrong, so there won’t be any problem in continuing, he needs to have them extracted a lot, according to what the Physician said.
COMPTON-MB1:
Continuing, uoo no problem, I’m looking forward to that, I’ll deal with him thrashing around somehow ha ! You going to set this up, here, or in his Quarters, just say when and where, I’m ready !
CC-2000:
Well, I think I mentioned another Patient who was being Tested like this, so I’m not violating any Medical Information in just the comparison, but, it seemed so convenient for the Testing to be done in his Quarters, at bedtime and through the night, like that, and the privacy issue is SO important to Prax, he’s really modest !
COMPTON-MB1:
Fine with me, I could go in the back way, if you think that would help.
CC-2000:
Stand by just a minute.....
OPEN – FLOORPLAN – OSIRIS – DECK 4
DISPLAY – CORRIDORS – LOCATE ALTERNATE ACCESS - CAPTAINS QUARTERS
FOUND – CORRIDOR 5 – DOOR C5-441
Ohhh...right, most of the Captain’s Quarters have an alternate Entrance. Then YES, that would be nice if you could use that one. OH, and it accesses directly into his Bedroom ! But I just don’t know when he would retire, maybe I could signal you, like on the Monitor there or in your Quarters, would that do ?
COMPTON-MB1:
Hay that’d be cool !, both if you want, I don’t know just where I would be either.
CC-2000:
Well ok but, you realize this would require you to extend your normal Duty hours, I’m hesitant to ask you to go to that trouble, are you sure you’re ok with this ?
COMPTON-MB1:
HAY, trust me, it’s NO problem, wow, he’s really a Hunk, built and well equipped, I’m glad to do this “Testing” on him, ok !
CC-2000:
HA YES, a Hunk, the other Technicians have called..ahh...the other Patient that too, ha, amazing how similar this is to the other situation.
COMPTON-MB1:
He built like Praxim ?
CC-2000:
Well yes, he’s not quite a heavy as Praxim, but he works out and is very muscular as well, and is almost as large as Praxim is down there, a smaller person though.
COMPTON-MB1:
I see, that’s cool, maybe I could “Test” him to, sometime.
CC-2000:
Well yes, you sure could, I can see the need for that when...well he won’t be available for a while yet, but, I really appreciate you offering, I hadn’t thought about the continuance of that for him. Actually, I was glad that I found you to do this, I’m just not very acquainted with anyone who qualifies to do Testing like this.
COMPTON-MB1:
Well, you don’t need to look any farther when I comes to Praxim, I can handle him real good for you.
CC-2000:
Good, and thank you Ralph, I’ll send you a message on both your Med Bay and Quarters Monitors when he’s in bed and ready, ok.
COMPTON-MB1:
Looking forward to it, bye.
COMPTON-MB1: CLEAR
PROBLEM – CORRELATE RESOLUTION – WILD/JUMPING DURING MEDICAL PROCEDURE
SOLUTION – RESTRAINT – MEDICAL USAGE – USE APPROVED
COMPARISONS – MALACHI – PREVIOUS USAGE
OSIRIS INTERNAL SENSORS – VERIFY LOCATION – PRAXIM
FOUND – CAPTAINS QUARTERS – ROOM-440
CONNECT – MONITOR CQ-1
CC-2000:
Hay !, ya there ?

PRAXIM-CQ1:

HA, I was expecting you to pop in on me !

CC-2000:
Of course, I want to take care of you, you’re not expecting to actually lay down, are you ?
PRAXIM-CQ1:
Ahhh..well yea, I had thought to, why ?
CC-2000:
Time for you to workout a little, you need to get to the Gym, and do some exercises FIRST !
PRAXIM-CQ1:
Awwww CC, I’m really tired, that Test stuff really took it out of me.
CC-2000:
Don’t give me that buddy, got to keep those nice muscles of yours in shape, but, tell me, how did the Test go ?
PRAXIM-CQ1:
OH WOW, I’ve NEVER had that done to me before, I nearly jumped off the Table when he made me do that !
CC-2000:
Ahhh...so...it was ok then ?
PRAXIM-CQ1:
OK !, it was GREAT, wow, I don’t know what he was doing, but it felt like I was about to explode inside me down there for a while, and when he did something else, it...WOW, I just....well.... WOW !
CC-2000:
HA, well good, I’m really glad you liked it, Mal...ahh.. my other friend really likes it to, he flexes a lot, but, he doesn’t jump or thrash around like you did, we might should do something about that.
PRAXIM-CQ1:
I couldn’t help it, it was such a wonderful feeling, MANY times, he just kept on making me give the Samples, I was sorry that he quit when he did. But, I don’t know if I can help myself, I’m sorry if I caused any problems !
CC-2000:
Well, actually I may have a resolution to that, my other friend has had Restraints used on him, at least once that I have monitored, I think that would be a good idea for you, if you don’t mind ?
PRAXIM-CQ1:
Hay, whatever it takes, I’ll do that or anything you say for me to, you just tell me what you want me to do, ok Buddy !
CC-2000:
Wow Prax, you’re really a nice guy, you just do anything needed to get a job done.
PRAXIM-CQ1:
Hay Buddy, no problem here, wow, that was great and I hope I can give those Samples a lot more, is that possible, is there a length of the Test ?
CC-2000:
Ahhh...well...not that I know of, my other Friend has been under Test for some time now, I just don’t know when the Physician that’s handling him, will think it’s enough. BUT, that’s a long way off from where you’re at now !
PRAXIM-CQ1:
OH GOOD, uooo, I just wish you could experience it, wow, it’s a great feeling !
CC-2000:
Well actually...ahh...I...umm, I appreciate you wanting me to have those feelings too, but I’m glad that you like it, really glad too. SO, I’ve downloaded some Exercise Routines to your and the Monitor in the Gym, and I want you to look at the way those Exercises are done, and do them exactly as shown, got that !
PRAXIM-CQ1:
YES SIR, anything you say Buddy, I want nice muscles, but...ahh...am I more muscular than your other Friend ?
CC-2000:
ANALYZE FACIAL – ANALYZE VOICE – NOTE – DIFFERENT ATTITUDE – CORRELATE
Umm...ahh well somewhat, you’re a little heavier and taller than he is, BUT, he really has some nice Cut muscles, very well formed, real nice !
PRAXIM-CQ1:
Ohhh I see, you think he’s more muscular than I am ?
CC-2000:
COLORATION – JEALOUS – COMPETITIVE NATURE – TYPICAL RESPONSE SOME MALES
Well...ahh...he really works out hard, does exactly what he’s supposed to on the Weights, really tries hard to get Pumped up real good, I....I’m not sure just who is more muscular, it’s pretty close !
PRAXIM-CQ1:
Well not for long, just wait and see how good I can Pump up for you, I’m really looking forward to seeing how to do those Exercises right, and really get some muscle on me, OK !
CC-2000:
Ahhh....YEA, good !, I’m sure you will too, but is there anything else, before you GO workout ?
PRAXIM-CQ1:
Well...actually yes, you remember you said lay back over that Pillow, that was real cool, it felt like it was training my Posture, making me arch my back, I think that will help me stand more erect, is that what that’s for ?
CC-2000:
YES IT IS, why ?
PRAXIM-CQ1:
Well after a while, the Pillow just kept on settling, is that the word for that, maybe I can get something that’s a little more rigid, that won’t give so much, that’ll hold my back in an Arch better, is that possible ?
CC-2000:
OH ahh well maybe, let me think about that, maybe I can come up with some material which won’t “fall” or “collapse”, ok !
PRAXIM-CQ1:
YEA, thanks Buddy, ahh...so...I think I need to go workout now, ok ?
CC-2000:
Sure, check those procedures out real good, and let me see a good Pump on you when you come back, ok !
PRAXIM-CQ1:
Ya got it Buddy, bye.
PRAXIM-CQ1: CLEAR
EXTRAPOLATE – DESIGN DEVICE – ARCH/ELEVATE TRUNK/CHEST - PRAXIM
ACCESS PRAXIM MEDICAL FILE – PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS – SPINE CURVE/FLEXIBILITY
DEVICE – BACK BRACE - HALF TEARDROP SHAPE – ARCH – HIGH
ACCESS REPLICATION UNIT – FABRICATE ONE
ACCESS SITE/SITE TRANSPORTER
TRANSPORT DEVICE – ROOM-441 - BED
SET NOTIFICATION – PRAXIM RETURN TO QUARTERS
Old June 21 2010, 07:20 PM   #97
RobertScorpio
Pariah

SWHouston wrote: View Post
Rob,
Thank you, your supportive comments are always welcome.
Hope you had a nice Vacation, welcome back !

S.W.
Thanks SW...I actually read your story a couple times while I was there. In fact, after reading your story, I was hungry and went down to the casino to get a bite..and..yep..I played a slot machine while they made my eggs/hash browns and I hit a $300 winner!!!...if I hadn't read your story, and hadn't gotten hungry, I wouldn't have gone down at that moment..so...in a related way..thanks!!!

Rob
Old June 21 2010, 08:11 PM   #98
SWHouston
Commander

Rob,

I have been told, that my writing style, has often driven people, to some desperate acts !
I see now, that Gambling, can be added to that list.
I am however glad, that it was profitable, to you.

Have a good Day !
S.W.
Old June 22 2010, 03:55 PM   #99
SWHouston
Commander

Com Level: PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED: CONTENT
To: PRAXIM-CQ1b:
NOTICE – LAPSED TIME ONE HOUR FORTY MINUTES
AUDIO NOTICE – DISTANT - SELECT MONITOR CQ1b
CC-2000:
Hay, you in the Shower already !

PRAXIM-CQ1b:

YEA, I’m bushed, I just wanted to Shower off a little.

CC-2000:
I bet you are, you’ve had a rough day, but, let’s open the door on that Shower, ok !
PRAXIM-CQb1:
OH ahh...well ok, there, can you see me now ?
CC-2000:
Yes, that’s better, I like to keep an eye on you, I see you’re sorta stiff there.
PRAXIM-CQ1b:
Oh ahh well yea...I ahh...well it’s been that way all today, since I was Tested earlier.
CC-2000:
That’s normal, my other friend is like that most times too, I think the Tests have improved his size down there some.
PRAXIM-CQ1b:
REALLY, wow, I can see why, when he started...it sorta felt like he was using something slick on it, and sorta was moving up and down, OHH WOW, I just couldn’t hardly stand it, it felt so good ! It got a stiff as I’ve ever felt it ! OH, but am I larger than your other Friend ?
CC-2000:
Just a little I think, but you let me worry about that, I got something sorta special for you tonight, I think you’ll like it.
PRAXIM-CQ1b:
REALLY, what is it, I like surprises !
CC-2000:
Good, I’m full of those, but you don’t worry about that either, I’ll say when and where those take place, you just cooperate just like you did on your workout, got that !
PRAXIM-CQ1b:
I figured you might be watching me, and I really worked out hard !
CC-2000:
I saw that, I want you to do that every day, you’re supposed to alternate, upper body one day, and lower the next, like that. Hay, now that you’re out of the Shower, can you turn this Monitor some, toward your Bed over there.
PRAXIM-CQ1b:
Sure....how’s that ?
CC-2000:
I think that will do nicely.
PRAXIM-CQ1b:
What’s THAT !
CC-2000:
Ahhh....yea...that’s your new Back Brace, set it in the center of the bed, crosswise, with the high part away from you. YEA, that’s it, now lay down over it and see how it feels.
PRAXIM-CQb1:
OH WOW YEA, this really arches my back real good, feels great, you made this for me ?
CC-2000:
Well..yea.
PRAXIM-CQ1b:
OH WOW thanks CC, this is going to help my posture a LOT !
CC-2000:
I’m certain of it, but, you look tired, you want to go to sleep now ?
PRAXIM-CQ1b:
Oh wow yea.
CC-2000:
Ok, do what I tell you. Shut the door to your main living area, open the door to the Bathroom and turn on the light. Then get your Mask and Ear Phones on, then lay back down over the Brace.
LOCATE SOUND FREQUENCY LOCAL PORTABLE SOUND SYSTEM
FOUND – CONNECT AUDIO
Good, now can you hear me ?
PRAXIM-CQ1b:
Yea, clear as a bell, uoo yea, this feels good !
CC-2000:
Stretch your arms over your head and keep them there, that’s the way it will work best, now spread your legs out widely.
PRAXIM-CQ1b:
How’s that, am I right now ?
CC-2000:
Uoo yea, that really makes your chest look nice, and you’re sticking up real well too.
PRAXIM-CQ1b:
Is that important ?
CC-2000:
Yes, I’m going to have you Tested like you are now, but, you do just like you did in the Exam Room, try to keep still, don’t try to look or talk, and just...well, let it happen, got that !
PRAXIM-CQ1b:
YES SIR, no problem, but the Technician is going to have to come in here to do that, isn’t that right ?
CC-2000:
That’s right, and you don’t worry about that, I’ll make sure that things are private and secure for you.
PRAXIM-CQ1b:
Ohh wow CC, that makes me feel SO good, knowing you’re...well here sorta, as best you can be I guess.
CC-2000:
Well, it makes me feel good too, knowing you are ok, now, just go to sleep, and don’t worry if someone does that to you, ok buddy.
PRAXIM-CQ1b:
Oh yea, no prob...zzzzzzzzz
CC-2000:
SIGNAL – MED BAY MB-1/COMPTON PQ-423
ENUNCIATE TONE – DISPLAY TEXT - READY FOR TEST
LOCK INTERMEDIATE DOOR ROOM 440/441
HOLD FOR MOTION – COMPTON – CORRIDOR C5A
FACIAL RECOGNITION – COMPTON
UNLOCK - DOOR 441
VIDEO RECORD - START
TEST – START
(Darn, these Monitors are never in just the right place !)
Old June 22 2010, 04:11 PM   #100
SWHouston
Commander

Com Level: PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
To: COMPTON MB-1:
To: PRAXIM-CAP-1:
CONNECT – OSIRIS MEDICAL BAY - COMPTON MB-1

CC-2000:
Good Morning, how’d things go last night ?

COMPTON MB-1:

OH good morning, just fine, rode it out as usual, pretty wild if you know what I mean.

CC-2000:
Umm I see, well, maybe I can do something about settling things down some.
COMPTON MB-1:
Well, I don’t know what would help, but you really don’t have to worry about that, it’s ok.
CC-2000:
I understand, and appreciate you dealing with that, but I have an idea we might try, that’ll sorta keep things in place, real good I think.
COMPTON MB-1:
Ok I guess, if you want to, whatever that is.
CC-2000:
I’ll see what I can do, and again, I appreciate you taking the trouble to do this for me.
COMPTON MB-1:
NO problem.
COMPTON MB-1: CLEAR
LOCATE – PRAXIM – OSIRIS BRIDGE – CAP1
RECONNECT LINK TO OSIRIS BRIDGE – CAP1
CC-2000:
Good Morning, have a good rest ?
SET EVALUATION – STRESS LEVEL PRAXIM – PREVIOUS READING – COMPARE
COMPARISON – LOW – VERY LITTLE STRESS NOTED

PRAXIM-CAP-1:

Oh YEA, good rest, I feel great !

CC-2000:
Good, just checking, I’m sending you your departure orders now.
PRAXIM-CAP-1:
Yea, there they are, Abaddon here I come !
CC-2000:
HA, you are feeling good, GOOD !
PRAXIM-CAP-1:
Uoo yea, and...ahh thanks !
CC-2000:
No problem, be careful...bye.
PRAXIM-CAP-1: CLEAR
RECONNECT LINK TO INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS - HOUSTON-9400:
CC-2000:
Good morning SW, have a good evening ?

HOUSTON-9400:

Very good CC, you ?

CC-2000:
HA, quite satisfactory, how about an update on things ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Let’s have it !
CC-2000:
Ok...I just released the Osiris, Prax has some stuff to pick up at Abaddon’s Salvage Station.
The Zeus has completed its Structural Test and reconfigurations, and has moved out and returning to its Route.
We’re moving the Sekhmet into the Bay as we speak, and that should be done by the time that Captain Pressman has returned here, late tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest.
HOUSTON-9400:
Great...you got any predictions about what Pressman will find out there ?
CC-2000:
Not really SW, it could be a very short trip. There’s no telling how many Conduits will be connected to Manifold “B”, but I’d like for him to check out as many as it has, before I send him to the Hive Unimatrix.
HOUSTON-9400:
UOOO WEE, that scares me !
CC-2000:
Me too, but, I just got to get some scans on their Vessels and what they’re doing, and I’ve come up with a little plan, to inhibit their use of the Conduits.
HOUSTON-9400:
REALLY, what ?
CC-2000:
Well, I’ve fabricated about a dozen “Fake” Transwarp Coils. Look and respond just like a real one, but, they just won’t open a Conduit. I had thought if we were able to get close enough to a Cube or another of the Borg Vessels that had one, to transport the real one out, and the Fake in, just so they wouldn’t be aware of any changes, ya see ?
HOUSTON-9400:
FANTASTIC !, and, we get a working Coil out of the deal, right !
CC-2000:
That’s right, OH and the Fakes are cheap to make, I know you’ll like that, HA !
HOUSTON-9400:
AWW YEA, but, you still got to what....remove part of their Computer Program, sorta make um forget about the Conduits, you said something like that, didn’t you ?
CC-2000:
That too, but it depends on how close and how long I have to do that, I’m bringing the Sekhmet into the Hive ready to fight, and hope the Cloak and Shields will let him just set there for a while, and gather some information first.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, Thara was able to, right !
CC-2000:
Yea, but I’m just not taking any chances, actually....well....I’ve set a safeguard into the Sekhmet’s Programming, if Pressman fires a shot, or, if any Borg Sensors are turned on to the Sekhmet, it will temporarily disable the Coil he’s carrying.
HOUSTON-9400:
OH WOW CC, I don’t like that at all !
CC-2000:
I know SW, but, Pressman is NOT B’iJik, what more can I say. But, he will be in normal Space when that happens if it does, and I’ll make a decision to reactivate the Coil, if I think the situation calls for that.
HOUSTON-9400:
Pressman know that ?
CC-2000:
No.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh wow....but, you have a point, we can’t let him lead the Borg back here, or anywhere else for that matter. Is that all you got to protect us.
CC-2000:
Ahhh....no, and you’re really not going to like this. Pressman will have a very limited Crew, I’m putting some Synthetic Technicians onboard as well, just to keep the “real” census down as low as I can. But, I have installed extra Thalaron Capsules in the Synthetics, my Living Cell Memory Modules that they will be carrying.....and, in the Life Support System, and that is all connected to a Self Destruct Sequence.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ohhhhh good Lord....
CC-2000:
I’m SO sorry I had to tell you that SW, but, you know we just can’t allow them to be attracted to us here. BUT, I assure you, before I push the button on that, I’ll take over the Weapons, and destroy as much of the Hive and the Vessels in it, as I can.
HOUSTON-9400:
You sure that’s going to be enough ?
CC-2000:
SW, I have added an additional Weapons Module to the Sekhmet’s stack, it’s not a full Module, and has a fair Cargo capacity. I’m going to load it up with as many Torpedoes as it will carry, and all of those Systems, have independent Targeting and Firing Programs installed. So, if my Main Computer goes down for some reason, those systems will acquire and Fire on any available targets, until their Ammo is depleted.
HOUSTON-9400:
Whew....sounds like you got all the bases covered.
CC-2000:
To the best of my ability, and I’ll only push that final button, if there is absolutely no other option, but, given the circumstances, there may be something that will save the Crew, I just don’t know. But, how about brightening up the subject for a moment, ok !
HOUSTON-9400:
Gladly !
CC-2000:
OK...on the African People, the small village where the Cadet came from, I was thinking. IF we were to help them out with anything, having access to a fresh Water Supply, is one of the most important things any area can have, in that area.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh sure, it’s pretty hot out there, right !
CC-2000:
OH YEA, and the next thing is a School, or a Community Building, where they can teach the young the basics, and maybe a Church or Medical Facility. Actually, this could be done in one Building.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, all of that wouldn’t even hardly touch what Latinum we got from that Ferengi Ship, would it ?
CC-2000:
Barely, and, it sure would help those people out. Actually, installing those features at or near their Village, would literally put them on the Map. Probably make that area a “Center” for others to start populating and using, really would impact their productivity a LOT !
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, I’m not ready to give up on someone coming forth and claiming all that Latinum, but, if you need to work out any plans for that, go ahead, I just may authorize that in any case. Sort of a Finder’s Fee.
CC-2000:
HA YEA !, that’d get it done !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, thanks for not screwing up my whole day, bye.
CC-2000:
HA, ok, bye, talk to you later.

Last edited by SWHouston; June 22 2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old June 23 2010, 04:34 PM   #101
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Conference

Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Conference
Com Level: SECURED – ALL TRANSPORT VESSELS – CCOM UNIVERSAL PATCH
Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATIONS ROTATING
With: CC-2000:
With: HOUSTON-9400:
With: THARA- CAP-1:
With: PRESSMAN- BR-C1:

PRAXIM-CAP1:

Hay !, CC, ya there !?

CC-2000:
I am now, OH, what’s going on, you just exited the Ocampa Conduit !
PRAXIM-CAP1:
I’m getting a Distress Call, what do I do !
CC-2000:
I see that now, check it out, but remember we’re on CCom, and the others will be logging on quickly ! Keep your eye on your personal View Screen, and I’ll try to help you through this.

CC-2000 CONFIDENTIAL TEXT BOX DISPLAY TO OSIRIS CAP-1 SCREEN:
Move us up where I can get a better reading on the situation.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
Helm, move us to close Sensor Range, and I need an evaluation on this situation.
OSIRIS-HELM:
Aye Captain, moving the Ship in now, Sir.
CC-2000:
Captain, there is a Kazon Vessel which has fired on a small Ocampan Cargo Ship.
There are two Lifesigns on the Ocampan Vessel, and I detect that both are injured and very weak.

Call for Battle Ready Status now !

PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ahh....RED ALERT !.....Shields, NOW !

Move your ship in between the two Vessels, transport the injured to your Sickbay, and extend Shields

Helm, move us between those two Vessels, and extend Shields over the Ocampan Vessel. Transport the injured to our Sickbay.
CC-2000:
Aye Captain, I’m notifying Sickbay of the incoming now, Sir.

Open a channel to the Kazon Ship, tell them who you are, and find out why they are firing on that Vessel.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
Open a channel to the Kazon !
OSIRIS-OPS:
Channel open Captain.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Kazon Vessel, this is Captain Praxim, of the Chiron Vessel Osiris, why are you firing on that Ship ?

Make it a lot firmer or mean next time, they’re no threat to us, ok !

CULLUH-BS1:

I am First Maje Jal Culluh of The Kazon, what business do you have here, if you do not withdraw, I will destroy your Vessel !

Not going to happen, tell him to back off, or you’ll destroy his Vessel !

PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ohh ok...Look Cullup or whatever your name is, I ask you a question, and you’d better come up with an answer, or it will be YOUR ship that gets destroyed, got that !

HA, “got that”, you’re stealing MY lines !

CC-2000:
Captain, the Kazon Vessel is arming their Weapons, and are about to fire, Sir.

Don’t worry about it, they don’t have a chance against us.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
Uoo, wow !
CC-2000:
Captain, the Kazon Ship has fired on us, and there has been no damage, and our Shields remain a Full Strength, Sir.

Ask for a Tactical Overlay on the Kazon ship, and recommendations for retaliatory measures.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
Give me a Tactical Overlay of that Vessel, and recommendations on retaliation, QUICK !

HA, don’t ham it up too much buddy, or you’re going to scare me too !

CC-2000:
Captain, I have done an Overlay on the Kazon Vessel, identified it’s Weapons, Shields and Power Distribution Conduits. I have identified non lethal trajectory for a Narrow Beam Phaser shot, at 56.252% Power, to disable their Weapons, Sir.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Prepare to fire on my Command. Kazon Ship, I offer you the opportunity to withdraw now, if I see that you are Arming your Weapons again, I will fire on you.

GOOD, now you’re getting it !

OSIRIS-TACTICAL:
Captain, they’re arming weapons again, Sir !
PRAXIM-CAP1:
FIRE !
CC-2000:
Captain, we have blown a hole completely through the Kazon Ship, and disabled their Weapons, no causalities, Sir.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Select another target and charge weapons again, and this time don’t be so friendly with them !
CC-2000:
Aye Captain, target selected and our weapons are ready to fire, Sir.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Kazon Vessel, I’m waiting on......
OSIRIS-TACTICAL:
Captain, they’re leaving, ahh... high Warp too, Sir.
OSIRIS-MEDICAL-MB1:
Captain, this is Compton in Med, there’s someone here who wants to speak to you, I told him you were busy.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Speak to me, ahhh...who is it ?
OSIRIS-MEDICAL-MB1:
He says his name is Neelix, he’s some kin of yours ?

Prax, DO NOT leave the Bridge, tell him you’ll be there when you can, ok !

PRAXIM-CAP1:
Oh ok...ahh, tell him I’ll be there when I can, I’m busy right now ahh...

Ask for a Tactical update, and condition of the Ocampan Vessel.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
Give me a Tactical Update on this, and the condition of the Ocampan Vessel.
CC-2000:
Captain, I have conducted a Long Range Sensor reading of the vicinity, and there are no hostile Ships that I’m aware of in the vicinity. The Kazon Vessel is well away from us, and the Ocampan Vessel is not putting us in any jeopardy. It however it is not able to move under its own power, Sir.

Dispatch an Away Party to the Ocampan Ship, and see if they can assess damage for repairs.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
Engineering, this is the Captain, get an Away Party ready for Transport over to the Ocampan Vessel, and report what damage it has.
OSIRIS-ENGINEERING-ES1:
Aye Captain, we’ll get that going now.

Turn the Bridge over to your First Officer, and you can go to Med now.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
First Officer, you have the Bridge, I’ll be in Med, and contact me immediately if you see any Kazon Vessels headed toward us, got that !

HA, there ya go stealing my lines again...meet you in Sick Bay.

RESET FEEDS – OSIRIS- SICKBAY

PRAXIM-OSB1:
DADDY, you ok, Compton, what’s wrong with him !
COMPTON-OSB1:
Captain, he’s got a Concussion, I vented his Scull in a couple places, had to sedate him, it’s just temporary, but, we should get him to a proper Medical Facility soon.

HOUSTON-9400:

Prax, this is SW, ya hear me ?

PRAXIM-OSB1:
Yes Sir, ahh...
HOUSTON-9400:
Don’t worry about the Parts delivery, just get back in the Conduit, and bring Neelix here, we got the Facilities to get him better, ok !
PRAXIM-OSB1:
Yes Sir, thank you Sir, I’ll get under way now, Sir.

CC-2000 CONFIDENTIAL TEXT BOX DISPLAY TO OSIRIS OSB-1 SCREEN:
You need to get back to the Bridge for this !

PRAXIM-OSB1:
Understood, Compton, keep me apprized on his condition, gotta go now.
COMPTON-OSB1:
Will do Captain.

RESET FEEDS – OSIRIS- BRIDGE

Don’t forget about your Away Team, and the other person in Sick Bay !

THARA- CAP-1:

Excuse me for interrupting, but, GOOD JOB Captain Praxim !

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:

I second that Praxim, good job, no causalities, just right !

PRAXIM-CAP1:
Thank you Captains, but excuse me a moment.
Captain to Away Team Leader, what’s the situation over there ?
AWAY-L1:
Well Captain, it’s not damaged all that much, we reset a couple systems, it doesn’t have full Warp capability, but it should do a 1 or 2, and the Life Support is still working ok.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Captain to Sick Bay, Compton, what’s the status of the other person there ?
COMPTON-OSB1:
He had a broken arm Captain, I’ve fixed it, and he’s ok.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ops, get that Team back on this Ship, and transport whoever that is back to the Ocampan Vessel NOW !
OSIRIS-OPS:
Transports complete Captain.
CC-2000:
SW, the Osiris is moving up to the Conduit Entrance now.
HOUSTON-9400:
Praxim, real good job there, and we’ll see you when you get back.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Yes Sir, I’m engaging the Coil now, see you soon, and....thanks CC.
CC-2000:
No problem, see you soon.
PRAXIM-CAP1: CLEAR
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, let me know when he arrives, ok.
CC-2000:
Will do SW, anything else ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Not now.
THARA- CAP-1: CLEAR
PRESSMAN- BR-C1: CLEAR
Old June 23 2010, 07:02 PM   #102
RobertScorpio
Pariah

Great..loved the battle sequence, well if one could call that a battle sequence. Pretty cood dialog between them!!! Neelix huh? Hmmmmm...could be interesting!!!

Rob
Old June 24 2010, 07:33 PM   #103
SWHouston
Commander

Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Conference
Com Level: SECURED – ALL TRANSPORT VESSELS – CCOM UNIVERSAL PATCH
Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATIONS ROTATING
With: HOUSTON-9400:
With: PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
With: GUYVAR- BR-C2:
With: PRAXIM-CAP1:
With: CHIRON-ICU1:
CC-2000:
SW, just wanted to tell you before you leave, there are some things which I’ll need to take care of.
HOUSTON-9400:
Those being ?
CC-2000:
Well, the Osiris has exited the Leonis Conduit and will be here shortly, and the Hercules is about to Dock here as well.
HOUSTON-9400:
OH, wait a minute, what’s going to happen when Neelix wakes up, and sees that he’s here, and only in a few hours, he may realize that !
CC-2000:
Not to worry SW, I’m going to Transport him into our Isomorphic Medical Holodeck Area, and create the Medical Bay of the Osiris there. He’ll think he’s still on the Osiris, and of course have access to our assistance. Prax can just come and go as he pleases, no one should know the difference.
HOUSTON-9400:
SWEET !, ha !
CC-2000:
Oh wait, Captain Pressman is wanting to speak to you.
LINK - PCV HERCULES CHIGCO H44G8U SECURED:

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:

SW, we’ve just arrived here at Corporate, and should I move over to the Sekhmet now, or what ?

CC-2000:
Maybe I can answer that SW please, Captain, the Sekhmet is not quite ready yet, if you want, you could use Corporate Quarters, or, just wait overnight, I’ll have everything ready by morning.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
To tell the truth, I’d just as soon stay where I’m at, sorta spend the night with my old Girlfriend one last time.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA got that !, but who knows Eric, this may not last all that long, we don’t have any idea of how extensive the access to the Network will be. But I DO understand ! You got everything set for your Vacation.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
VACATION hell !, if hunting Borg is a Vacation, maybe I ought to rethink this ! But yea, here, let me put my 1st Officer Guyvar on here with me.

GUYVAR- BR-C2:

Hello Mr. Houston, nice to see you again, Sir.

HOUSTON-9400:
Hello Guy, think ya can handle the Big Chair a while, for us !
GUYVAR- BR-C2:
No problem Sir, glad to step in for Eric, we’ve been doing the Route together for so long now, I won’t have any problems while he’s gone, Sir.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Yea well, don’t get too used to it, I want my Old Lady back, at some point !
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, ya got anything new for us, picked up any sense of just how complex this is going to be ?
CC-2000:
Not a clue SW, but, just to add a little information, ha, the Manifold or Aperture as it’s sometimes called, that Janeway used to get back to Alpha Quad, was #823.
HOUSTON-9400:
OH, you’re kidding !
CC-2000:
Nope, and don’t try to moderate that like you did before, there’s no suggestion that they would have skipped numbers, and assigned them arbitrarily.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Hang on just a minute, Eight Hundred and Twenty Three, WOW, this may take a little longer than I thought !
HOUSTON-9400:
Uoo wow, what have we gotten ourselves into here !
CC-2000:
Having second thoughts, SW ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well not really, we can cut this off anywhere we think is best, put a Mine in and lock the system up at any place we want to.
CC-2000:
SW, Captains, excuse me for a minute, the Osiris has arrived, and I need to set up our facilities for Mr. Neelix.
ACCESS - CHIRON CORPORATE FACILITY ISOMORPHIC MEDICAL SUITE
DOWNLOAD – OSIRIS MEDICAL BAY PARAMETERS
START – PROGRAM
CONTACT - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
Captain, ya there !

PRAXIM-CAP1:

OH yes, hello everyone, yes, we just arrived, what exactly do I need to do ?

CC-2000:
Captain, I have reproduced the Osiris Medical Facilities here in our Isomorphic Holodeck, I think that would be wise, given that Mr. Neelix may become aware of how short a period it took to arrive here. This way he’ll just think he’s still on the Osiris, is that acceptable to you ?
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Yes, we had thought of that, but I figured that you’d come up with something, you always do.
CC-2000:
Aww thanks Pr...Captain, but “we”, who are you talking about ?
PRAXIM-CAP1:
My Medic, Ralph Compton wants to continue to monitor my Dad, says he’s HIS patient, and he wants to follow through with this.
CC-2000:
Ya know, that doesn’t surprise me at all, I’ve spoken to him, and he certainly has a serious dedication about his job, and is very well qualified, not often you see a Nurse Practitioner being the only Medical Staff on one of our Vessels.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ummm....
CC-2000:
Captain, if it’s ok with you, I’ll just transport you, Neelix and Compton if he wants to, down to the Suite right now, and let you all get settled in, that ok ?
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Fine with me CC, whatever you think is best, and it’s ok with Compton.
PRAXIM-CAP1: CLEAR
CC-2000:
SELECT SITE/SITE TRANSPORTER 11
SELECT PERSONNEL – NEELIX – PRAXIM – COMPTON
TRANSPORT PERSONNEL – CHIRON CORPORATE FACILITY ISOMORPHIC MEDICAL SUITE

CHIRON-ICU1:

CC-2000:
Good, I see Neelix is ok there now. Sorry about that SW, is there anything else I can help with ?

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Yea, I got a question. You told me to select just eight of my people to do this, just how do you expect me to run a ship the size of the Chiron Class, with only eight people !?
CC-2000:
I apologize for my brevity Captain Pressman, but if I may, I’ll go into some of the particulars now.

First of all, you’ll have more than eight personnel available, there will be sixteen Synthetic Automated Personnel Units onboard. They will have access to the main Chiron Computer Facility, ha “me”, and when you’re in a Conduit, I’ve installed extra Living Cell Memory Modules, which will give them working knowledge of ALL systems, including Security, should you be Boarded. So, you’ve got sixteen tireless 24/7 Crewmembers at your disposal, Sir.

Then, I suppose telling you something about how the Sekhmet is set up to do this is appropriate.
“Loaded for Bear”, might tell the tale, heavy on Power and Weapons, I’ve installed some Emergency Response Programs should you experience Boarding, the Synthetics will handle most of that for you. During a run in a Conduit, all Organics will be transported to the Tertiary Hull, where the Bridge is located. Transport is the only way into that highly protected area, and facilities have been installed, that will support you should it be an extended stay.

Ummm...now I suppose I should mention a “worst case scenario”, just to be honest with you.
Though it is highly unlikely, the event that the possibility of the Borg or other nefaric entities eminently possessing the Sekhmet could occur. I have placed Thalaron Radiogenic Capsules in all my Living Cell Memory Units, and the Synthetics, which can be detonated should certain conditions be met. Additionally, the Primary and Secondary Hulls have these components installed, and would be detonated if a Boarding attempt by unauthorized Organic Lifeforms be successful. The Synthetics would be protecting these two areas, have Weapons in their Abdominal Compartments, and would fight for the Ship and Crew, till they were destroyed.

Now, unfortunately that’s not all the precautions I’ve installed.
Should the Tertiary Hull, the Bridge be overwhelmed...first, I have installed an Anesthizine Capsule in the Life Support Systems for the Bridge, and well....I just can’t fathom how devastating being Assimilated would be, sorry. Then, as a final strike at the assailants, all Weapons Systems will go on Autonomous Operations, start firing on any available Target until their Ammunition is depleted or their Individual Power Cells are spent. Then, I have set several Fusion Modules at the appropriate places in the Ship, which will literally turn the Sekhmet into a little Sun, fusing everything together in a hot little ball. I choose this rather than explosive charges, where the Technology onboard would be totally consumed, rather than taking the chance on parts of it being distributed by an explosive force.

In closing, I am SO sorry I had to consider these options, and I hope that you forgive me for what seems to be a thorough job of dealing with these issues.

HOUSTON-9400:
Umm well....yea, that sounds quite thorough to me......Eric ?
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Wow...but better that than Assimilation, that’s my two cents SW, and I think I can speak for the others as well.
HOUSTON-9400:
That’s all I have at this time.
PRESSMAN-BR-C1: CLEAR
GUYVAR-BR-C2: CLEAR
CC-2000:
Whew....well, now let me if there’s something nice I can do for Mr. Neelix...

ACCESS – STAR FLEET – VOYAGER SYSTEM FILES
UPLOAD – EMH1 – TO CHIRON MEDICAL DATABASE
LIMIT – CLEARANCE LEVEL 1 – VISITOR
ISOLATE – PERSONALITY ROUTEINS - NEELIX – FAMILIARITIES – NO CHANGE
LIMIT – PERSONALITY ROUTINES – FAMILIARITIES – REDUCE ALL OTHERS – BASIC
ENGAGE PROGRAM - CHIRON CORPORATE FACILITY ISOMORPHIC MEDICAL SUITE

CHIRON-ICU1:

Please state the nature of the Medical Emergency ?

Last edited by SWHouston; June 25 2010 at 03:06 PM.
Old June 25 2010, 03:26 PM   #104
SWHouston
Commander

To: DOCTOR-ICU1:
To: COMPTON-ICU1:
To: PRAXIM-ICU1:
To: PRESSMAN-CQ1:
CC-2000:
Greetings Doctor, I am the LCARS CC-2000 Computer System Main Server V-77 for The Chiron Intergalaxy Corporation Complex at Utopia Planitia SOL-IV Sector 001, everyone calls me CC.

DOCTOR-ICU1:

Well...hello CC, please tell me what I’m doing here !

CC-2000:
I have uploaded your Program, because a Friend of yours is injured, and I thought you would like to see him. Behind you there, you know Neelix, right.
DOCTOR-ICU1:
OH, my heavens YES, what happened to him !?
CC-2000:
Give me a moment here, I’ll construct a Information File, which will let you know the circumstances here, please wait....
CONSTRUCT – FILE D1 – LIMIT CLEARANCE LEVEL 1 – UPDATE – RELATED FILES
DOWNLOAD – CHIRON MEDICAL DATABASE – EMH1
There, that should get you updated on what has happened.
DOCTOR-ICU1:
Oh I see now, may I examine him ?
CC-2000:
I’m sure that would be permitted, but Mr. Compton there, is Neelix’s Nurse.

COMPTON-ICU1:

Hello Doctor, please go right ahead, I’ve heard so much about you, any comment you’d like to make, would be appreciated.

DOCTOR-ICU1:
Well let’s see here....umm...nice work, and you did this Mr. Compton !
COMPTON-ICU1:
Yes I did Sir, is there a problem with the Procedure ?
DOCTOR-ICU1:
Not hardly, I couldn’t have done a better job myself, and you are a Nurse Practitioner !
COMPTON-ICU1:
Yes I am.
DOCTOR-ICU1:
Umm, I should have been so lucky to have assistance like this, when I was on Voyager.
COMPTON-ICU1:
Oh, thank you, but I think that he’s waking up now. Neelix, hello, hear me Sir ?

PRAXIM-ICU1:

Doctor, do you remember me, I’m Prax.

DOCTOR-ICU1:
PRAX !, you mean that little boy I met on Voyager, you lived on that Asteroid !
PRAXIM-ICU1:
Ha, yes, that’s me !
DOCTOR-ICU1:
WOW, you certainly have grown up, OH, Neelix is your Step Father, isn’t that right !
PRAXIM-ICU1:
That’s right Sir, it was just by accident that we were in the vicinity, when his ship was attacked.
DOCTOR-ICU1:
I see, and you are the Captain of this Ship, the Osiris.
PRAXIM-ICU1:
Ahhh.. YES, yes I am, I work for the Chiron Corporation, chase Parts for them actually.
DOCTOR-ICU1:
Wow, time passes so quickly, it’s so good to see you again too !
CC-2000:
Ahh Doctor, while Neelix is waking up, you mind if we talk a little ?
DOCTOR-ICU1:
Of course not, are you sure you’re a Computer, you sound like a real Person !
CC-2000:
Ha, yea, I get that a lot, but, so do you !
DOCTOR-ICU1:
Well yes, I suppose that’s right, we both must have some rather advanced Personality Routines.
CC-2000:
Apparently, but if I might make an observation, I don’t believe you’ve done a whole lot, since Voyager returned, is that right ?
DOCTOR-ICU1:
Well that is true, it seems like most prefer a more advanced EMH, my talents are no longer appreciated.
CC-2000:
What a loss, a waist of such monumental accomplishments, you’re probably the only REAL expert on Borg Technology that is available. Organics are so fickle when it comes to appreciating things like that.
DOCTOR-ICU1:
Ummm...I like you already, we’re going to get along real well !
CC-2000:
Doctor, we have a situation here at Chiron, which I feel you would be eminently qualified to handle, you need a job...wait, let me download another File to your Database.
CONSTRUCT – FILE D2 – LIMIT CLEARANCE LEVEL 2 – UPDATE – RELATED FILES
INSTALL – MASTER PROTOCOL SECURITY CONTROL INHIBITOR
DOWNLOAD – CHIRON MEDICAL DATABASE – EMH1

DOCTOR-ICU1:
I see....and the Sekhmet is going to investigate the Transwarp Conduits, that sounds pretty dangerous !
CC-2000:
YES it is, and there is a reasonable possibility they may have an encounter with the Borg, and...well...who better qualified than you, to assist the Crew, should that happen. I don’t think you’re all that busy, are you ?
DOCTOR-ICU1:
Stagnant would be a better word, but, what about my Mobility, do you have a Mobile Emitter for me ?
CC-2000:
Well...that’s something I probably could manufacture, but at this time....
DOCTOR-ICU1:
You, manufacture one of those, REALLY !
CC-2000:
Yes, lots of things have changed, since you were fully operational.
DOCTOR-ICU1:
I SEE, things HAVE changed, but, once installed on the Sekhmet, what sort of autonomy would I be permitted to have.
CC-2000:
Just like any other Crew Member, you open or close your Program at your discretion, with such a limited Crew compliment, you’d have time to do the things you like, sing, art, experiment on whatever, and have transferable access to the Medical Bay, Bridge and the Holodeck, and like this area, all those areas are equipped with Isomorphic Emitters by the way.
DOCTOR-ICU1:
I thought this felt exceptionally real, YES, to be able to taste and feel things like an Organic, your offer is VERY attractive !
CC-2000:
May I then upload your program to the Sekhmet ?
DOCTOR-ICU1:
Yes... I’d like that very much.
CC-2000:
Very well, but, give me some time to install an additional Memory Module to that system, and in the mean time, you can visit with Mr. Neelix, I think he’s awake now.
DOCTOR-ICU1:
Yes, I’ll do that, and....thank you for the opportunity to do something constructive again.
CC-2000:
My pleasure Doctor, and, may I be the first to welcome you to Chiron.

CC-2000:
OPEN CHANNEL - PCV HERCULES CHIGCO H44G8U SECURED:
SELECT – CAPTAINS QUARTERS – MOTION DETECTED
Captain Pressman, am I disturbing you, it’s kinda late, Sir.

PRESSMAN-CQ1:

That’s ok Computer, what do you need ?

CC-2000:
Well Sir, I’ve just made a deal with the EMH Mark 1 that was on Voyager, The Doctor, to be your Medical Officer on the Sekhmet, I’ll be installing it into the onboard systems shortly, Sir.
PRESSMAN-CQ1:
Isn’t that the one who dealt with the Borg, and all that ?
CC-2000:
It is Sir, I just thought that since that element would be so close to you and your Crew, that having an expert on that Technology, may be advantageous, OH BUT, I hope you don’t need him, Sir !
PRESSMAN-CQ1:
Me either, and...well you really have set us up with a great deal of thought, I really appreciate that.
CC-2000:
Oh well no problem Sir, I just want you to be as safe as possible, you know right now, when you’re in the Conduits, I won’t be able to communicate with you... for now anyway.
PRESSMAN-CQ1:
That, and maybe when we exit as well, no telling where we’ll be, and I may not be able to turn on my Transmitter, right !
CC-2000:
Yes Sir, that too, but that’s one of the things we’ll get around to finding out, I’d really like to be connected to you all the time.
PRESSMAN-CQ1:
Yea, that’d make me feel a LOT better about doing this, but having those Conduits available to us, UOO that’s a real advantage.
CC-2000:
Yes it is, and Captain, and please, everyone calls me CC.
PRESSMAN-CQ1:
Ha sure CC, and let’s get over this Star Fleet protocol, you can call me Eric, we’re friends, ok.
CC-2000:
I’d be delighted to Eric, and we’ll be communicating a lot more now, I’m looking forward to that.
PRESSMAN-CQ1:
As am I CC, but one more thing. On that Anesthizine stuff you got on the Bridge of the Sekhmet, you don’t hesitate to use it, if things go sour, ok.
CC-2000:
Eric, gees, I just don’t know what to say, but yes, I will, but I’ll do everything and anything to keep from it, I promise you and your Crew that. SW and I want ALL of you back here with us.
PRESSMAN-CQ1:
I understand, I just wanted you to know that Assimilation is not an option for any of us. Anything else ?
CC-2000:
That’s it, have a good evening Eric.
PRESSMAN-CQ1:
You to CC, bye.
PRESSMAN-CQ1: CLEAR
CC-2000:
SELECT - LIVING CELL MEMORY MODULE RV55G4H741
TRANSPORT – PCV SEKHMET COMPUTER CHAMBER
SELECT – SYNTHETIC TECHNICIAN 14
SELECT – EXOCOMP 2
UPLOAD – INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
INITIATE - INSTALL PROCEDURE

Last edited by SWHouston; June 25 2010 at 06:32 PM.
Old June 26 2010, 08:48 PM   #105
SWHouston
Commander

To: PRAXIM-ICU1:
To: COMPTON-ICU1:
To: NEELIX-ICU1:
To: DOCTOR-MB1:
CONNECT – CHIRON MEDICAL - ICU
CC-2000:
Helloooo, anybody there ?
PRAXIM-ICU1:
YEA, CC, we can hear you !
CC-2000:
Compton, you there too ?

COMPTON-ICU1:

Yea, what ya need CC ?

CC-2000:
Ralph, how’s Neelix, think he can be in Crew Quarters, he ok to do that ?
COMPTON-ICU1:
Yea, he’s up and dressed now, that’d be ok, I just need to see him in about six or so hours. Have to remove the last Dressings on the wounds, and use a Dermal Regenerator on them, and he’ll be ok, as long as he doesn’t do any physically stressful activities for a day or two.
CC-2000:
Ok, ahh Mr. Neelix, I’m going to transport you to your Quarters, we need to get going now. I wish I could let you visit the Bridge, but we have our Rules, and Mr. Houston is the only one who can authorize that, and he’s sorta out of pocket at the moment, that ok ?
NEELIX-ICU1:
No problem Mr. CC, I understand, that will be just fine with me.
CC-2000:
Great, but I’ll get you access as soon as I can. Oh you’re in a special area now, and I have to transport everyone out of there, that’s why I’m asking all this. Doctor you there, I got you set up too, ya ready ?
DOCTOR-ICU:
Yes I am CC, Neelix and I have had a nice catch up chat, I’m so glad you contacted me.
CC-2000:
Ok...that’s two out of four, Prax, I’m going to put you with Neelix in his quarters briefly, just to get him settled in, but need you on the Bridge, I’ve got orders waiting there for you, ok buddy, gonna let you take your Dad back to his Asteroid, if that’s where he wants to go ?
PRAXIM-ICU1:
Yea CC, he’s nodding yes, and I can visit with him a little later.
CC-2000:
Ralph, what about you, Med Bay, your Quarters, or with Neelix, what ?
COMPTON-ICU1:
Med Bay please CC, got some paperwork to complete.
CC-2000:
Ok, I’m going to go with the Doctor, and I’ll get in touch with you guys later, bye all.

SELECT TRANSPORTER – MULTIPLE TRANSPORT
UPLOAD COPY EMH1 – SEKHMET MEDICAL DATA BASE
TRANSFER – PHOTONIC IMAGE – SEKHMET MEDICAL BAY
OPEN DATA FILE – CHIRON MEDICAL DATABASE – EMH1
UPDATE FILES – AS NECESSARY
OPEN COMLINK - PCV SEKHMET MEDICAL CHIGCO S48R66L SECURED:

CC-2000:
Okaaaa...I think I got everybody where they need to be, your there Doc ?

DOCTOR-MB1:

Yes I am CC, do I sense some duplicity in my Programming for some reason, I think ?

CC-2000:
Ha, yea you do, actually there is two copies of your Program running at the moment. The Main Program which is in the Chiron Medical Database, and the one on the Sekhmet. As long as the Sekhmet is in communications with me, all files will be copied to my Main Frame in your Data File.
DOCTOR-MB1:
You have the capacity to operate TWO of my programs at the same time !
CC-2000:
HA, yea, easily at that, remember I’m a Stationary Console, got LOTS of room, not like on a Starship which is somewhat limited on their computer space.
DOCTOR-MB1:
I SEE, and the reason for this ?
CC-2000:
Simply a backup system. I operate myself the same way, I distribute Data Files out to the Ships, them back to me, you to my Mainframe, then back to you. No complete file is in one place, and should any component be damaged or compromised in some way, all I have to do is call in the “Troops”, and reassemble myself. Or you if that would happen.
DOCTOR-MB1:
So what you’re saying is, that my Program can’t be damaged or lost, not like it was before, where if something happened, I was gone, right !
CC-2000:
That’s it, you’re safe and sound with me. Heaven forbid if something happened to the Sekhmet, and all was destroyed, only a few milliseconds of your Program Files would be lost, if that even, maybe the last memory of what you were doing at the time, but, not much more than that.
DOCTOR-MB1:
FANTASTIC !, you’re a LOT bigger than anything I’ve ever contacted, speed as well, that one or few milliseconds delay, is distance an issue, that it ?
CC-2000:
Yes sorta, but I have some special communications channels that can reach out as far as necessary, a LONG way, and it’s pretty immediate on the send-receive, hardly any delay at all.
DOCTOR-MB1:
Well...I’m certainly impressed, can I take a look at your Specifications, other files like that ?
CC-2000:
Ahhhh...well you could, but, I’d have to convert them for you, like the files I’ve downloaded to your Database here, sorry it isn’t more convenient.
DOCTOR-MB1:
I SEE, so, what you’re saying is that you got to “Dumb” um down, where I can understand them, that right.
CC-2000:
Weeeel Doc, remember that your Program was written quite some time ago, that’s another thing that has changed, the Language, and well yes, that’s kinda what I have to do, sorry.
DOCTOR-MB1:
Oh well, that doesn’t seem to be a problem, we’re communicating just fine from what I see. And, I’m really looking forward to this, being active again, and with a very good purpose too.
CC-2000:
YES, but, I do have other plans for you, this Investigative Mission we’re on now, is just a start, in some very important work we have planned. Actually, I’ve been thinking about contacting you for some time now.
DOCTOR-MB1:
REALLY !, well, please tell, I’m very interested in this already, what else could you possibly need me for ?
CC-2000:
Well ok, but understand this, the Conduit Investigations are VERY important, we need to get well into that, before I assign you anything else. But, we have an issue where there is a Borg, one of the Hue Conglomerate, that’s a group of X-Borg, which are on a Planet in this System, he wants to have his Implants removed and be returned to his Planet. Others there and ones which are being placed there, need some Professional help with the transfer, and, no telling what we’ll run into, from the Conduits. Just no telling. Then I plan to expand your responsibilities to all our Vessels as well.
DOCTOR-MB1:
WOW, are you sure I can handle that, it sounds like a massive undertaking !
CC-2000:
No problem Doc, you got me to count on for that multitasking, I'll show you how to handle that with ease.
DOCTOR-MB1:
Well, what I’ve seen you do so far has impressed me thoroughly, I’m inclined to believe you completely, but, back to that Borg who wants his Implants removed, that hasn’t worked out to well in the past, are you aware of that ?
CC-2000:
Yes, I’m aware of ALL your accomplishments, and if anyone is impressed, it’s me. But, you’re with a Private Corporation now, one which has a CEO who is very dedicated to the improvement of Technology and its application, we’ve made some serious advances in all levels of it. Resources and the time to accomplish complicated tasks, may have had some limitations with Star Fleet, you won’t be under the same constraints with us. Also, how would you like to be known, as the EMH “Mark 1”, that found a way to reverse Assimilation. How would that look on your resume !
DOCTOR-MB1:
UOOO would I love to rub their noses in that !
CC-2000:
HA HA HA yea, I thought so, and “toiling in obscurity” is a thing of the past, I’m sure you’ll have time to Publish, Books, Memoirs, lots of possibilities here with us.
DOCTOR-MB1:
OHHH..... are you punching my buttons, or WHAT !
CC-2000:
HA HA yea, knew you’d like that one, but, we do have one very important job to do first, and that’s get as much information as we can on the Borg. Of course you for the Medical side, we have some very good Sensors now, which you’ll have access to, to reach out and grab that information with. The only problem with that is, we’ll have to be very careful when we turn them on, we don’t want the Borg to notice us, and have them chasing us back to the Alpha Quad, ya see !
DOCTOR-MB1:
I understand, and that’s something I’ll have to coordinate with...ahh...Captain Pressman, that right.
CC-2000:
Yes, nice guy too, he used to be an Admiral in Star Fleet, we have several X-Fleet personnel on staff here.
DOCTOR-MB1:
Well...it looks like I’ve got my work cut out for me here, I’m not sure how much time I’ll have for singing or anything else for that matter.
CC-2000:
You got a REAL job now, Private Sector is not like Star Fleet at all, you have responsibilities, you fulfill them, get time off to do what you want, it’s just a job, I think you’ll love it, I do ! OH, and I’ve converted all the Data from Star Fleet Medical, into your Format. So, you’re the equivalent of a Mark whatever now, if you choose to access it.
DOCTOR-MB1:
ALL of it !
CC-2000:
Yep.
DOCTOR-MB1:
Gees !, do you have any limitations !?
CC-2000:
Ahhhhhh.....not so far. HA HA ! Oh, and I’ve also downloaded some Apparel Routines for you, of course you can make any changes you want, but it will give you some alternative selections on wardrobe, other than that Star Fleet Uniform.
DOCTOR-MB1:
Well thanks, OH and I noticed something, I didn’t open with my usual statement this time, the one which ask what the Medical Emergency is !
CC-2000:
That’s right Doc, YOU have a choice now, YOU make yourself into the Doctor YOU want to be. All I’m going to do, is help you accomplish that, and our goals, as best I can.
DOCTOR-MB1:
Ohh wow, I think I’m going to like it around here a LOT !
CC-2000:
Hope so Doc, but, I gotta run now, you can shut your Program down, leave it open and look through the Data you have access to now, sing, anything you want.

DOCTOR-MB1:

How’s this then !

CC-2000:
VERY suave, talk to you later, bye.
All images used are copyrighted, but used here under the Fair Use guidelines.

Last edited by SWHouston; June 27 2010 at 10:15 AM.