Trevco Full Bleed Uniform T-Shirts
By: T'Bonz on Nov 14

Wheaton Buys Wesley Crusher Hoodie

People’s Choice Award Nominations

Quinto: Not Internally Homophobic

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Fandom > Fan Fiction

Fan Fiction Other forums talk about Trek. We make it.

Old May 22 2010, 05:53 PM   #61
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Encrypted Ė Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Voice
Com Level: PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATED
To: HOUSTON-9400:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
SW, I have Captain Thara on Subspace.
HOUSTON-9400:
Put her through !

THARA- CAP-1:

HOUSTON-9400:
THARA !, you look as refreshed as a morning Rose !
THARA- CAP-1:
SW, I haven’t looked refreshed in Forty Years, but don’t quit saying things like that.
HOUSTON-9400:
Aww come on, beauty is in the eye of the beholder !
THARA- CAP-1:
Ohhh, if only your skin was Blue. HA HA HA
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA HA
THARA- CAP-1:
SW, we had a wonderful time, just right, my Mother in Law was there, and I can’t stand her for over a day or so. Just about everyone of the Crew got down to the surface, and we are headed back to our Station.
HOUSTON-9400:
Glad you all had a good time, but, I want you to come back to Corporate first.
THARA- CAP-1:
Really, upgrades ?
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, you sure about this Channel ?
CC-2000:
Definitely SW, it’s secure, no problems noted.
HOUSTON-9400:
No upgrades Thara, we found a Transwarp Conduit out on B’iJik’s route, and I want you to pick up extra Power and Weapons Modules, and take them out to him.
THARA- CAP-1:
SW, if you are thinking about using the Conduit to go to the Hive, I would be the best for that, I have been there, and know of their layout !
HOUSTON-9400:
Dear Thara, you’re solid Latinum, but, I will not put you or your Crew in harm’s way, twice in a row. Besides, B’iJik found it, and he’d probably come back and shoot me, if I didn’t let him go.
THARA- CAP-1:
As you say Sir, you know we would do anything that is necessary. But that aside, your find could provide us with considerable tactical and commerce advantages, just how did this happen ?
HOUSTON-9400:
B’iJik was cruising along on his Route, passed it, the Computer noticed it and we stopped. We left a Class One Probe there to monitor any activity, and we’re making a Transwarp Coil as we speak.
THARA- CAP-1:
Just one ?
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, at first yes, but if this works ok, I’ll have one for all of you, and the Cargo too.
THARA- CAP-1:
Captain Praxim will be very glad to hear that, he makes such long runs.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, the Osiris is a good ship, and he always carries extra Dilithium with him. Anyway Thara, count on picking up some of B’iJik’s route for a while when you get out there, Pressman will help out with that too.
THARA- CAP-1:
Understood Sir, anything else ?
HOUSTON-9400:
That’s it sugar, keep a tight ship for me.
THARA- CAP-1:
Aww SW, you always say the nicest things. Thara out.

THARA- CAP-1: CLEAR
PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H CHANNEL RETURN TO STANDARD MONITORING

HOUSTON-9400:
CC, get a new Operations Schedule out to the Zeus, Four Shift Rotation, Tactical Drills after each shift, and diagnostics on all their Propulsion, Shields, Power and Defensive Systems daily till further notice. Additionally, make sure that Thara takes additional Dilithium and any other supplies he may need, just in case he gets stuck somewhere, got that.
CC-2000:
Understood SW, that will give him two Weapons and two Power modules, that will give him superior capability if he has to go into Battle. But, as I said before, there is no reason at this point, that when using the Interphasic Cloaking, that there will be any notice of his presence in a Hive, IF that is where the Conduit exits.
HOUSTON-9400:
I know I know, but I just want to make sure he loaded for Bear, just in case. Got anything else since we’re talking ?
CC-2000:
Not really SW, I had a talk with Dr. Chambers a while ago, just wanted to keep him updated on Malachi.
HOUSTON-9400:
Everything going ok there ?
CC-2000:
Yes, he slept in this morning, but all is well.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh, hard day yesterday ?
CC-2000:
VERY hard as I recall.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ummm....gees, I’m not going to touch that, if there’s nothing else, bye ?
CC-2000:
No, nothing SW, bye.
HOUSTON-9400: CLEAR
CC-2000: CLEAR
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode

Last edited by SWHouston; May 22 2010 at 06:04 PM.
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24 2010, 08:20 AM   #62
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Encrypted Ė Conference

Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Encrypted Ė Conference
Com Level: Secured Ė As Noted Ė Transport Vessels Only
Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATIONS ACCEPTED
With: PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SECURED:
CC-2000:
SW, I have Captain Pressman on Subspace.
HOUSTON-9400:
Put him through !

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:

SW !. what the hell is going on, I have Redirect Orders here, to rendezvous with the Zeus and Agamemnon, we going to War with someone ?

HOUSTON-9400:
I sure hope not Eric, we located a Transwarp Conduit, and Iím sending BíiJik through it to see whatís on the other side.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Uoo, that still sounds a little vague, so you want me to take part of BíiJikís route for a while, thatís what is says, right ?
HOUSTON-9400:
For now thatís all I need, I hope I donít have to send you in after him.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Well Boss, given all the weapons we have onboard, shielding too, thatís one fight we just may win.
CC-2000:
SW, Captain BíiJik is on Subspace for you.
HOUSTON-9400:
Put him on CCom with us CC, but I sure hope it doesnít come to that Eric.

BíIJIK- CBG-1:

What is the reason for these new Orders, are we going to War ?

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Youíd love that wouldnít you, you old Targ.
HOUSTON-9400:
BíiJik, Leyor contacted me a few minutes ago, and told me we could have an operational Transwarp Coil in two days.
BíIJIK- CBG-1:
QAPLAí !, it will be a glorious battle, and a good day to die !
HOUSTON-9400:
HANG ON THERE !, I donít want either to happen if we can help it, youíre just going in for a trial run, and quick look, GOT THAT ! You will run silent, and once you have reached a Hub, you are to do some quick Sensor Readings, and return immediately, I will send you additional Orders on how I want your Vessel stacked with the extra Power and Weapons Modules, more specific Orders, UNDERSTOOD !
BíIJIK- CBG-1:
Ummm..Yes Leader, I understand, it will be an honor to do this, and I will comply with your Orders, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Good, but thatís about it for now, Thara and Eric here will hand off the Battle Modules to you, and you give them your Cargo Modules. I want you light, ready and strong, just in case the Borg get a whiff of you, and you have to defend yourself.
BíIJIK- CBG-1:
I am confident that we shall be victorious if that happens, these Ships are with vast Power, you are a good Leader.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, we may just have the chance to see how good I made those Ships, if one or more of those Cubes chasses you back over here, weíre going to have to scramble, to get you some help. CC will be handling the routing of the Hercules and Agamemnon, and I think Iíll hold the Chiron here, just in case we need a fourth Vessel over there.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Wow SW, I think youíre serious about this !
HOUSTON-9400:
Serious hell, Iím a nervous as a Cat on a hot Roof ! If we let those guys out of that hole over there, weíre going to have hell to pay. There is NO doubt that they remember what happened to the last one they sent through, not that Janeway didnít do a good job, but, if I were them, Iíd make sure that the next time that was done, there would be more than one Cube.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Well youíre right about the quick look and get out, itíd be a lot better if they didnít detect us at all, Iím pretty sure given what Iíve read from Tharaís report, that can be done, and a LOT more information about the Hub Network can be gathered.
BíIJIK- CBG-1:
Having these conduits will give us great Tactical advantage over our enemies, and...well, it will be very good for the Routes too, if they go where we need them, do you have any information on that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Not yet, thatís part of the reason youíre going to do this, AND, if youíre not noticed and all goes well, youíre going to go back through again, and start mapping them, see that !
BíIJIK- CBG-1:
QAPLAí !, that is a good plan !
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
BíiJik going to need any help with that SW ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Therein lies the catch, if I remember correctly, there were literally THOUSANDS of those things going everywhere, weíre going to have to dedicate additional resources to the Mapping Iím thinking, or itís going to take forever, IF this goes like I think it will. OH, CC, get hold of Praxim, and get him started back this way ASAP !
CC-2000:
Understood Sir, and I see that both Captains Thara and Maxwell are monitoring us, they havenít logged on to the Channel, welcome Captains.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well I donít want to make this a Party Line right now, and all of you will be getting more specific orders soon, any more questions ?
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Iím ok with it, Iím kinda glad to see some activity finally.
BíIJIK- CBG-1:
I understand your orders Leader, and await the opportunity to serve !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, I think weíre all straight on this for now, and after you get your Orders, we can CCom again, right before BíiJik jumps into it over there, ok, so, Iíll say bye for now all.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1: CLEAR
PCV HERCULES CHIGCO H44G8U RETURN TO STANDARD MONITORING
BíIJIK- CBG-1: CLEAR
PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V RETURN TO STANDARD MONITORING
CC-2000:
SW !, this is SO exciting, we may go to War, WOW !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA HA, Ohhh, I canít help but laugh, youíre excited again, HA HA.
CC-2000:
Well it is exciting, all we ever do is deliver stuff and talk, make money then spend it, this is different !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA well yea, but, youíve never been in Battle yet, I sure hope youíre ready just in case !
CC-2000:
SW, all joking aside, I AM if need be. With this new Programming, you could load all four, or even more of the Transports with extra Weapons Modules, and I could handle it easily, I assure you of that. Iíll say it again, from what I know of the Borg right now, if they put ten of their Cubes against just ONE of our Ships, weíd kick their butts SO bad, they go back to the Delta Quad and hide in shame.
HOUSTON-9400:
Come on CC, ten to one, arenít you exaggerating a little, or a LOT !
CC-2000:
SW, I am NOT kidding you, with the Weaponry, Shielding and Power weíd have on a Transport rigged for Battle like youíre going to have it, we could do that, I promise it !
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, Iím sure glad weíre on our side given that, but, seeing is believing, and I donít want to see a Battle start over there. Iíd have to get the Federation in on it, and I really donít want to do that.
CC-2000:
Though I think I know the answer to that, Iíll ask anyway. Why wouldnít you want them involved ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Weíd have to show our hand off, theyíd see what kind of weaponry we have, and theyíd probably want to write up a Contract for us to protect them, I wouldnít put it past Bill at all.
CC-2000:
OH, I thought it was just because you donít like Admiral Bill !
HOUSTON-9400:
That too.
CC-2000:
DATA SEARCH Ė WAR Ė COMPONENTS Ė RESOURCES Ė LIST
OH, I just looked it up, we could be Mercenaries !
HOUSTON-9400:
We could NOT, and we will NOT, I think youíve been watching too many Holonovels !
CC-2000:
But....
HOUSTON-9400:
Bye CC !
Old May 24 2010, 06:05 PM   #63
SWHouston
Commander

Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Encrypted Ė Voice
Com Level: CHIGCO-G8BG74D SECURED
To: HUGH CONGLOMERATE Ė FORMAT 83
TRANSMIT COMMUNICATIONS REQUEST
COMMUNICATIONS REQUEST ACCEPTED

HUGH-OPS1:

Hello.

CC-2000:
Greetings Hugh, I am..ahh...I am Chiron CC.
HUGH-OPS1:
Yes, Chiron, do you know my friend Chiron SW ?
CC-2000:
Yes I do, quite well in fact, I am contacting you in accordance with a Scheduled Contact. Do you need anything, are you ok ?
HUGH-OPS1:
We are ok Chiron CC, we have harvested more of the food of the Ground, and are awaiting the Echkl that Chiron SW said he could provide us with.
CC-2000:
Oh ahh yes, he is aware of that, but...ahh...we are working on getting those to you, and I have researched other needs for the provisions and items for the containment of Echkl, which you will need. I will try to expedite getting that to you.
HUGH-OPS1:
Dekla is quite anxious for us to have the Echkl, he says they provide many sources of sustenance.
CC-2000:
Yes they do, and Iíll try to mention that to Chiron SW, and maybe get them to you soon, but, is there anything else you need, any problems ?
HUGH-OPS1:
Yes Chiron CC, I have a problem with Goval, he continues to want to be returned to his home world, do you think you could provide him with transportation, or ask Chiron SW if that is possible ?
CC-2000:
Wait now Hugh, ahh, is Goval one of the Borg there with you ?
HUGH-OPS1:
Yes, here, you can talk to him, I cannot convince him that it is not a good idea for him to return to his world, but he insists, he is stubborn, here he is.
CC-2000:
Well wai....

GOVAL-OPS1:

Hello, I am Goval.

CC-2000:
Ahh ok..hello Goval, how can I help you ?
GOVAL-OPS1:
I want to return to my Home World, I miss my family and Hugh says it is not possible. I want to return, can you help me ?
CC-2000:
Uoo wow..ahh..well Goval, I canít promise you anything definite, but have you looked in a Mirror recently, do you realize that you are...or have those Implants still ?
GOVAL-OPS1:
Oh ahh yes, I know I have them.
CC-2000:
Well ok, but are Implants common with the people of your World, they have things like that ?
GOVAL-OPS1:
Ohh well no, they donít.
CC-2000:
Ok, but do you think that given your appearance, with the Implants like you have, that you would be accepted back ? Is it possible they may object to that ?
GOVAL-OPS1:
Oh, if they saw me as I am, they would be afraid, they would reject me.
CC-2000:
Yeaaaa, I think youíre right, so, I donít think you have other options, stay where youíre at, at least you are accepted there, right.
GOVAL-OPS1:
Yes I understand that, I am safe and comfortable here, but I want to rejoin my family, can these Implants be removed, must I have them for the rest of my life, can you help me ?
CC-2000:
Goval, wow, I donít think itís possible to remove all of them. The only reference I have is an ex Borg, a Female that had some of her Implants removed, and a few others who had them all removed, but it was not good, they died eventually. So at best, you still would have some of them remain on you.
GOVAL-OPS1:
Eventually, how long did they live, I would have all of them removed if I had time to see my family, to return and die with them at my side.
CC-2000:
Ohhh gees...ahh...well Goval, Iím not the final word on this, let me tell Chiron SW about it, not that he has anything other to deal with right now, and Iíll get back to you on that. BUT, itís going to take some time, and that said, I donít know if we could get you back to your Home World in the time you had left, after the Implants were removed, itís not a long period.
GOVAL-OPS1:
I still wish it, I will do anything to see my family again, please pursue this for me with Chiron SW, I have a wife, and children, I miss them so much. Even though you say I would not have long to live, I would do that just to be with them again. Tell him how much I want my family with me even if it means my death, please.
CC-2000:
Oh wow...If I had eyes, Iíd be crying now, I feel so much compassion for you. Iím SO sorry that happened to you. I think I understand now, why SW wants to help you people so much.
GOVAL-OPS1:
I donít understand.
CC-2000:
Never mind Goval, let me speak to Chiron SW, but I cannot guarantee that he will be able to do anything for you, ok.
GOVAL-OPS1:
I understand Chiron CC, please try, and thank you.
CC-2000:
Otherwise, is everything ok there ?

HUGH-OPS1:

Yes Chiron CC, we are ok.

CC-2000:
Ok then, Iíll try to get back to you soon, goodbye.
HUGHL-OPS1:
Goodbye Chiron CC.
HUGH-OPS1:Clear
CC-2000:Clear
CHIGCO-G8BG74D CHANNEL RETURNED TO STANDARD MONITORING
Old May 25 2010, 12:28 PM   #64
SWHouston
Commander

Com Level: PCV OSIRIS CHIRON CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
CC-2000:
SW, I have Captain Praxim on Subspace.
HOUSTON-9400:
Put him through.

PRAXIM-CAP1:

Mr. Houston, Iíve just received redirect orders, have I done something wrong, Sir ?

HOUSTON-9400:
HA no, youíre doing fine Prax, we just got a little situation over on BíiJikís route, and we need your help.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Certainly Sir, just what exactly can we do ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Guard a Post for a while, donít know how long, but we found a Transwarp Conduit, and Iím sending the Zeus through it to check out where the Hub is, and I need someone to stand by the Entrance, and blow the hell out of anyone except BíiJik, who comes out.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ummm...ahh Mr. Houston, I know I donít get over to the Corporate facility much, but just to remind you, I donít have anything more powerful than Type X Phasers, I donít even have a Torpedo Array, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
I know that too, but, youíre all I got that Iíll let just sit there until something happens. I got to keep those Transports in delivery mode, not that your parts runs arenít important, itís just a matter of priorities, ok.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
I see Sir, but let me try to get a better concept of this. Transwarp, I think that means Borg, like in BIG, STRONG and a bunch of um ! And you want ME to blow the hell out of um, is that what Iím hearing, Sir !
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, maybe that was wishful thinking, but, you got Shields almost as good as any Transport, and can keep running and hitting them with what you do have, until I can get you some help. Hay, you could pull up in front of them, and dump some of those spare parts youíve picked up in their way, at least theyíll have to slow down to get around um.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Sir, Iím already on my way to you, and Iíll do what I can, but, I donít think that will be much, it wonít take them much time to get around some debris in their way.
CC-2000:
SW, if I may speak please. Captain Praxim, Iím..ahh CC, and Iíll be monitoring your Computers and Sensors should that happen, and it will be real important for you to keep fairly close to a Cube, if one comes through the Conduit. From what I know already about their Weaponry, your Vessel can handle it just fine, and I need to monitor their Operations, I just may be able to send a signal to them, that will incapacitate the Cube, IF I have enough time to gather the information, you see that Captain ?
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ok CC, whoever you are, so all I got to do is just stick close to them if they run past me, you know theyíll probably try to put a Tractor Beam on me, think I could break loose, and maybe just get um chase me around in circles, is that what youíre implying.
HOUSTON-9400:
Hell yea, that would work, just anything to slow um down !
CC-2000:
SEARCH ALL DATABASES Ė BORG Ė TRACTOR BEAM - CORRELATE
Captain Praxim, no, donít try to pull away from their Tractor Beam, from what I know of their power, you would damage your Vessel, but, Iíve just checked our records, and no record of them using a Tractor Beam at a distance of over 1100 Kilometers exist. So, if you can keep as close as you can, but at least that distance from them, you probably wonít have to deal with that.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
What if I canít do that, keep ahead of them ?
CC-2000:
No problem Prax, you got the fastest Vessel in the Chiron Fleet, and you got the Borg beat hands down, ok !
PRAXIM-CAP1:
No kidding, I didnít know that, wow !
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh gees, I wish you hadnít told him that, weíll never hear the last of it now. Anyway, hopefully it wonít come to any of this, Iím hoping BíiJik will get in and out without an incident.
CC-2000:
Remember Prax, Iíll be monitoring your Vessel and the Probe that is stationed by the exit, and Iíll try to help keep you out of too much trouble, ok !
HOUSTON-9400:
Anything else Prax, if not, just show up at the Coordinates as soon as you can, and weíll go from there.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Will do SW, and CC I really appreciate all the tips here, just what do you do over there at Corporate ?
CC-2000:
Ahh...well...OH, I operate the Computer System for SW, ahh...thatís about it.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Oh ok, thatís good, and itís real good to have met you, maybe we can meet in person sometime soon.
CC-2000:
Ahhh...well YEA, that may happen before long, and nice to have met you too.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, if thereís nothing else, letís get back to work, and keep in mind, this stuff is HIGHLY Classified ok, bye Prax.
PRAXIM-CAP1: Clear
PCV OSIRIS CHIRON CHIGCO O14F55V RETURN TO STANDARD MONITORING
CC-2000:
SW, you sure are going to a lot of trouble, to make sure things are covered here.
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, thereís a very good reason for that, I donít want to go on record, as THE person responsible for causing the Borg to Assimilate the Alpha Quadrant, see.
CC-2000:
Oh...
HOUSTON-9400:
And another thing, not bad on the Tactical, not bad at all. Bye for now CC.
HOUSTON-9400: Clear
CC-2000:
Uoo YEA !
Old May 25 2010, 06:35 PM   #65
RobertScorpio
Pariah

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Corp.

Great sequence...is the Zeus a real star trek ship? Loved the dialog and Prax is an interesting character..keep it up!!!

Rob
RobertScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26 2010, 12:31 PM   #66
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Corp.

Rob,
Almost all of the Ships I "use", are ReFits of the Constellation Class. A few post back...
http://www.trekbbs.com/showpost.php?...34&postcount=7
I mentioned that Chiron split the Constellation Vessel in (horizontal) half's, and they now have the ability to receive "Modules" which fit in between the upper and lower half, for various purposes. At some point, I hope that I can provide a drawing of how that works.

This is a Spoiler alert of sorts.........
The (now mature) character of Prax/Praxim, is the step/adopted son of Neelix.

Last edited by SWHouston; May 26 2010 at 02:47 PM.
Old May 26 2010, 01:39 PM   #67
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Telecom Ė Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Telecom Ė Voice
Com Level: INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
To:
CC-2000:
SW, I have an update for you.
HOUSTON-9400:
Letís have it !
CC-2000:
The Agamemnon has arrived, and moving into position to receive the extra Modules for the Zeus.
And if no delays occur, Captain Thara should be able to arrive at the Conduit in six hours.
The Chironís Dilithium Cargo has been unloaded, and it resupplied for its standard Route.
The Osiris and Hercules should arrive at the Transwarp Conduit exit within twenty minutes.
The Zeus will arrive there in one hour.
I have contacted the Hugh Conglomerate, and they are anxiously awaiting the Cattle, and one of them is very disgruntled with his situation there.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ohh gees, I forgot about those whatevers, oh yea Cattle, for them. But you say one of them is disgruntled, how ?
CC-2000:
It is the group member Goval, he, well, he has a family, wife and children, and...well, he wants to be with them quite badly. I...I just didnít know what to tell him other than to remind him of his Implants, and the outcome of removing them.
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, whatís the matter, you sound like youíre very sad, I think !
CC-2000:
I am, really am, oh SW, if you could only have heard him, heís in SO much pain, not physically, but he wants to be with his family so much, it really made me sad to hear him pleading with me for help. I told him that removing them completely would mean his death, and he said that would be preferable, as long as he could be with his family when he died.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh wow CC, I am SO sorry you had to hear that, Iím not saying that Iím unconcerned with what heís going through, but yes, I remember about those Borg who removed their Implants, they died, and thereís nothing we can do about that at our present level of technology.
CC-2000:
Are you sure SW, isnít there anything we can do, maybe..remove the implants and take him back to his home world, anything..please...
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh wow CC, youíre crying I think, your voice is shaking just like you were a real person.
CC-2000:
Iím sorry, I canít help it, I just feel so SO bad that those people have had to go through that, and so many still are. I realize now what you feel like, wanting to help them like you do.
HOUSTON-9400:
I know I know exactly what youíre feeling, but let me tell you something...
When I was in Star Fleet, coming up through the ranks, First Officer then Captain, I had to make a LOT of hard choices. Many times putting people that I thought so highly of, in harmís way, and knowing, really knowing that I may never see them again.
This is not much different than that, thereís just a point where you have to put your personal feelings aside, and proceed as best you can.
I donít want...I can't tell you not to care, but, you must learn to deal with those issues, put them aside for the good of what we can do, ok.
CC-2000:
Yes, I understand SW, but it really hurts to know people like that are in such pain. There must be thousands, no, millions of Drones taken away from their families, even worlds, OHHH WORLDS, how can I hate them and care too !
HOUSTON-9400:
Aww buddy, I hear your pain and confusion SO well, been there as you know, you remember my ďhumanĒ vacillations about the Borg, remember...itís a hard choice, but you must put it in prospective, and go on about your business as best you can.
CC-2000:
Yes, of course, thereís nothing we can do. SO many of them, where would we start even.
HOUSTON-9400:
I donít have an answer for that, but, we can keep an eye out for one, maybe Dr. Zerem can give us an idea if that removal technology is any better than it was, Iíd like to help that guy out, I had a family once, not that it worked out all that well for me, but I know how much I miss my son, and what we could have had together, I know.
CC-2000:
Ok yes, can I ask Doctor Zerem about it, or should you ?
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, you know how much that might cost. The expertise involved, facilities, youíre asking me to maybe put out a big chunk for just one of them.
CC-2000:
I know SW, but I want to help him out SO much, you didnít hear him like I did, heís just in agony, please, can we just help one, him ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well ok, IF Dr. Zerem can do that, but listen, and listen CLOSE !
You are NOT to tell anyone about this, not Hugh, not any other member of his group, or, weíre going to have ALL of them wanting to get something done to them. Iím sorry, but, I just canít take on that level of responsibility, is that understood.
CC-2000:
OH YES YES YES, I understand completely ! I wonít say a word to anyone I promise ! But, ahh...how am I going to do this ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Check it out with Zerem first, see what it will take, then discuss it with me. Then, once we have that information, we can come up with a plan. Thatíll probably be, just get him out of there without any fanfare, do it at Cold Station, and see if we can get him home before he dies. I donít even know how long he would have, this may be a mute point, if his home world is on the outer edge of the Delta Quad, or some remote area like that, or if it even exists still, see.
CC-2000:
YES !, ohhhh I feel better already, at least weíre doing something.....but....heís going to die anyway, isnít he.
HOUSTON-9400:
Probably CC, but knowing that ďweĒ did something, regardless of how little it was, will really make him happy, and I think it will make us happy too, wonít it !
CC-2000:
OH YES SW, it will, thank you for helping him, I know itís going to cost a lot, but, itís just the right thing to do, isnít it.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, it is, and Iím wondering now, just whoís better off, ha, you or Commander Data.
CC-2000:
He wouldnít have given this a second thought, would he.
HOUSTON-9400:
Probably not.
CC-2000:
Well, thatís his problem, somehow, I think I like it, when I care about something.
HOUSTON-9400:
I like that too CC, a LOT. Anything else ?
CC-2000:
No, thatís it SW, and thanks, not only for helping with that Borg, but, talking to me like this, it really means a lot to me.
HOUSTON-9400:
No problem, youíd be surprised as to how good it makes me feel too. Ok...bye.
CC-2000:
Bye for now SW.
CC-2000: Clear
Old May 26 2010, 06:16 PM   #68
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Corp. - Chiron Class Vessel

Rob/All,

The first thing I want to do is, apologize to the REAL Artists on this board, for this absolutely crude drawing.
I thought to give some image of my concept of the Chiron Class Vessel, and this was a very quick put-together.

As I posted before, any Module will fit any Vessel, in any combination. Though I have identified the modules above with the general use according to the duty of the Vessel, one can stack one or two or ten together if necessary.
Each of the Modules has it's own "Mini-Bridge" with Thruster Control, where that module can be detached, moved, and re-stacked in space for applicable use.
All Modules appear to be the same, with Doors which hide their components. A door could open, and you may find a Shuttle Bay or Cargo Hold or Phaser/Torpedo Launchers OR a Turret Mounted Pulse Cannon, which could be extended out for Battle.

Additionally, though the upper and lower halves of the Vessel have Bridges and control of Shields, Weapons and Power, it was not intended for them to Multi-Vector.

Have a good Day !
S.W.
Old May 27 2010, 04:03 PM   #69
SWHouston
Commander

Com Level: COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED:
To: ZEREM-SS472:
SEARCH ALL DATABASES Ė BORG Ė IMPLANTS
TRANSFER DATA Ė COLD STATION SERVER 01
COMMUNICATIONS REQUEST SS472 SENT
REQUEST ACCEPTED

ZEREM-SS472:

Zerem, may I help you ?

CC-2000:
Hello Doctor Zerem, this is the LCARS CC-2000 Computer, we have communicated before.
ZEREM-SS472:
Yes Computer, you need not remind me.
CC-2000:
Oh ahh ok, I have a situation with one of the Borg of the Hugh Conglomeration. His name is Goval, and he wishes that we might help him return to his Home World, and has requested that we remove his Implants. I have just now updated your files on all related material, and I would like your opinion on that. If you need some time to digest or evaluate this request, that is possible.
ZEREM-SS472:
He will die, no new data will change that.
CC-2000:
I understand that, but I wondered if there may be any hope that his Species may have any increased ability to maintain themselves under those circumstances, my question actually being, can you estimate how long he would be able to live, after complete extraction.
ZEREM-SS472:
As I recall, there were several different Species who had their Implants removed, and given the lack of information we have on various Species in general, estimating a variation in his ability to maintain himself would be speculative at best. But, why are you asking this, Iím quite busy, he is only one Borg.
CC-2000:
Doctor, just from my conversation with SW about this, it appears that Goval may be the only one of the Borg which he would like to do this to, wonít you please check the probabilities of his recovery.
ZEREM-SS472:
Well, Iím looking at his file now, heís an Argelian, thatís a Class III Humanoid, he wouldnít last over two months even with an Antibiotic regimen, thatís the problem, the Immune System is disabled, and we just donít know how to restore it.
CC-2000:
I see, but, would installing Nanoprobes help him, donít they have the ability to repair tissue, like that ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Computer, no, itís not a Tissue problem, itís Systemic, nothing works after itís violated like the Implants do, he already has Nanoprobes in him, and if it matters, heís been restricted like the others, from injecting any into another being.
CC-2000:
I donít understand that.
ZEREM-SS472:
One of the first things we do to a new Borg, is prevent him from Assimilating another, by blocking the Tubules from transferring any Nanoprobes. We donít prevent them from extending, just their ability to transmit. Iíve processed all of the Borg at that facility, and the two we have here now for that.
CC-2000:
ALERT RECEIVED Ė COMMUNICATION Ė PCV HERCULES Ė ARRIVED DESTINATION
I see Doctor, but could you estimate just how long it would take to remove Govalís implants ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Ohhh about four hours of Surgery, and given his Species, maybe a week of Recovery. Are we really going to do this ?
CC-2000:
Yes Doctor, it probably will only be for this one person, but Iím sure that it will be ordered soon.
ZEREM-SS472:
Very well then, Iíll start getting things together, itís not a simple procedure.
CC-2000:
ALERT RECEIVED Ė COMMUNICATION Ė PCV OSIRIS Ė ARRIVED DESTINATION
I understand Doctor, and I appreciate your attention to this matter, sincerely.
ZEREM-SS472:
I should say that usually I donít like communicating with Computers at all, but I feel differently with you, you have a nice way about you.
CC-2000:
Well, Iím not sure that all who I communicate with would agree with you, but, communicating with such a competent Physician and efficient Manager as you, has a profound impact on my manners.
ZEREM-SS472:
OH well thank you !, if I can help you with anything else, please let me know, Iím always glad to assist the Corporate Facility when I can, but Iím sure youíll mention that to SW, right.
CC-2000:
OF COURSE !, goodbye Doctor.
ZEREM-SS472: CLEAR
COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T RETURN TO STANDARD MONITORING
CC-2000:
SW, ya busy ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Naaaaa, just contemplating the fate of the Alpha Quadrant, what ya got ?
CC-2000:
Both of the Osiris and Hercules have arrived at the Conduit, and I have recommended that they take up station behind it. That might give them a Tactical advantage should a Cube exit.
HOUSTON-9400:
Awww CC, that underhanded, youíd shoot a Cube in the back !
CC-2000:
In a heartbeat if I had to SW, our People are ďfirstĒ when it comes to the Borg. But, do you need to speak to the Captains ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Atta boy, but not right now, when everyone shows up Iíll get with them then.
CC-2000:
Understood, and I have spoken to Doctor Zerem about doing the Implant extractions on Goval.
HOUSTON-9400:
That was fast, whatíd he have to say ?
CC-2000:
As the records support, he wasnít all that hopeful for any extended period of life. He said Goval may have a couple months, and that was with Antibiotics, the Immune System is the problem evidently.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, I read that somewhere, but how far does he live from Cold Station ?
CC-2000:
Oh, Goval is an Argelian, thatís Argelius II, here in the Alpha Quadrant.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh well, thatís not bad then, just about anyone can run him over there. But one wonders how in the world the Borg got hold of an Argelian ?
CC-2000:
SW, Captain Maxwell is on CCom for you.
HOUSTON-9400:
Put him through CC.
CC-2000:
PCV CHIRON CHIGCO C96N2R CONNECT TO CCOM

MAXWELL RR-1:

SW, Iím all loaded up now, and WOW, I saw how the Modules were loaded, stacked for Thara, thatís slick as a Babyís butt, HA !

HOUSTON-9400:
CC-2000 CONFIDENTIAL TEXT BOX DISPLAY TO 9400 SCREEN:
THEY DID HAVE SOME HELP THERE !
HA yea I know, but I suppose you can leave now, gotta keep those customers happy.
MAXWELL RR-1:
I understand, and I see I have a new Route, right !
HOUSTON-9400:
Just temporary Ben, wanna keep you close to the Conduit, just in case, ok.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Understood Boss, and you know weíll smoke um if we have to.
CC-2000:
SW, Captain Thara on CCom.
PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H CONNECT TO CCOM

THARA- CAP-1:

SW, excuse me for butting in, but weíve got the Modules set, and are about to leave, that ok ?

HOUSTON-9400:
Sure Thara, and this time you can pour the Coal to that old Bird, ok.
THARA- CAP-1:
Understood SW, and we have a new temporary Route as well, so goodbye for now.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Stay safe Thara !
HOUSTON-9400:
Same here Thara, and bye.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Well SW, like I said, if you need me just say so, weíre ready and willing to help.
HOUSTON-9400:
Thanks Ben, Iím sure hoping Iím overreacting to this, but Iíll keep that in mind, bye.
PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H RETURN TO STANDARD MONITORING
MAXWELL RR-1: CLEAR
PCV CHIRON CHIGCO C96N2R RETURN TO STANDARD MONITORING
HOUSTON-9400:
Well CC, no outburst of enthusiasm about the possibility of going to War !
CC-2000:
No SW, Iíve been reviewing the ďTeachings of SarekĒ.
HOUSTON-9400:
OH GEES, not VULCAN LOGIC !
CC-2000:
HA HA HA !
HOUSTON-9400:
WHEW !, by CC.
Old May 28 2010, 03:54 PM   #70
RobertScorpio
Pariah

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Corp. - Chiron Class Vessel

This is a great picture! I can actually visualize what you're doing now. While I was in activte duty (i am retired now) I was always amazed at how the supply folks could cram so much stuff into an aircraft carrier or the other ships I served on. One of my best friends was Master Chief who worked in supply. Needless to say, when I wanted new boots, or anything that was hard to get, I would go to him. Penthouse magazines were pretty much worth gold back in those days.

Anyway, great graphic!!!

Rob
RobertScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28 2010, 05:20 PM   #71
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Open Channel Ė Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Open Channel Ė Voice
Com Level: NOT SECURE Ė AS NOTED
Clearance Level Validation: NONE
COM REQUEST -STAR FLEET - SF211 LINK
LINK Ė SUBSPACE DQUAD.COM Ė USER25447
LINK Ė BAXIAL Ė NEELIX-CAP1
COM REQUEST ACCEPTED

CC-2000:
This is Chiron Corporate, how may I help you ?

NEELIX-CAP1:

My name is Neelix, and my Son told me to ask for a Mr. Houston, heís supposed to be the Boss over there.

CC-2000:
Ahh yes he is, but may I inquire as to the nature of your request, Sir ?
NEELIX-CAP1:
Ahh well, Prax told me he was a nice guy, and Iíd like to do some business with him, is he available ?
CC-2000:
Mr. Neelix, please be more specific, Mr. Houston is pretty busy, and if you donít come up with something pretty solid, other than your Son working for Chiron, Iím going to have to delay or prevent your contact with him, sorry Sir.
NEELIX-CAP1:
Well ok, I wanted to talk to him about buying a Ship from Chiron, and Prax said he would be the person to talk to about it, is that good enough ?
CC-2000:
Yes Sir it is, and please stand by for a moment, and Iíll see if Mr. Houston is available, thank you.
HOLD Ė COM LINK

CC-2000:
SW, sorry about the interruption, but I have a Mr. Neelix on a Star Fleet Subspace Link, his son is Captain Praxim, and he wants to talk to you about buying a Ship from Chiron. Also, I cannot assure a secure line.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh yea thatís ok, I think I remember seeing somewhere that he was Praxís dad, put him on.
COM LINK TRANSFERRED Ė HOUSTON9400

HOUSTON-9400:
Hello Mr. Neelix, what can I do for you today, Sir ?

NEELIX-CAP1:

Aww Mr. Houston, please, itís just Neelix, my boy Prax said to call you, he speaks very highly of you, and I thought Iíd see if we could do some business, Sir.

HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, and if itís just Neelix, then Iím just SW. And I certainly appreciate Prax saying that, but, just what kind of business could we do ?
NEELIX-CAP1:
Well SW, I need a ship, and since Prax works for the Premier Ship Builder of the Alpha Quadrant, I thought it would be right to give you first chance on it, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
SET REQUEST Ė CREDIT Ė DIRECT TO Ė ISHKA-9403
REPORT Ė NEELIX Ė ATTACH STAR FLEET PERSONAL FILE - SEND
Well, I really appreciate that Neelix, but customarily we donít usually make Private Vessels, not that we havenít at one time, but weíre pretty much into Commercial Vehicles.
NEELIX-CAP1:
I understand that Sir, but Iím not interested in a Private Ship, I already have one as shabby as it is. I was interested in getting something with a little more kick, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
CREDIT Ė DENIED Ė NO VERIFIABLE MEANS OF INCOME - ISHKA-9403
I see, please understand I canít assure a secure channel here, but, Iím not quite sure what you mean by ďkickĒ, youíre probably referring to Weapons, is that right.
NEELIX-CAP1:
Yes, we need something that will stand up to the Haakonians, we are tired of living on that Asteroid, and want to move back to our home world.
HOUSTON-9400:
STAR FLEET PERSONNEL FILE Ė NEELIX Ė AVAILABLE - PRESS F5
I see, umm.....ahh..MANUAL KEY F5 DISPLAY..., Neelix, are you sure that just one Vessel is going to be enough, from what I ahh..remember, umm....they took over your Planet, and did some serious damage to your Race, so one Ship ? MANUAL KEY F5 RETURN
NEELIX-CAP1:
Well, Iíd like to have a Hundred, but, we think if we just get a foothold somewhere on Rinax, we can defend it, especially with a good strong Ship and mine, and go from there. Weíd rebuild, get our home back, plus, Iím not certain that they would put up that much of a fight now.
HOUSTON-9400:
I see, so...what youíre asking Chiron to do is, get in the middle of a Civil War ?
NEELIX-CAP1:
NO No no, you wouldnít have to do anything but give us the Ship, we wouldnít involve you in any way, I promise that, Sir !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahhh....give you !?
NEELIX-CAP1:
Ahh well Sir, Iím sure we could work out a deal about the cost, but weíd sure like it if you were to go ahead and let us have it, and we could work that out later, couldnít we, Sir !
HOUSTON-9400:
Neelix, just about anything I could build, even with a Used Hull from somewhere, would cost in the Thousands, of BRICKS of Latinum. Are you familiar with that level of Currency ?
NEELIX-CAP1:
Well...not exactly, but, Iím sure itís a LOT of money, but, until we get our feet on the ground there, we just donít have the resources immediately available.
HOUSTON-9400:
Is this Neelix the Talaxian or Neelix the Ferengi ?
NEELIX-CAP1:
HA HA HA, well Sir, weíre both notorious Traders, but, I hope my reputation with Star Fleet would count for something.
HOUSTON-9400:
Speaking of Star Fleet, have you tried to speak to them about this issue, they would probably be able to come up with a Vessel a lot quicker than Chiron can.
NEELIX-CAP1:
Well actually yes, I spoke to Captain Tuvok and Admiral Barkley, weíre old friends from the Voyager days, and....well Reg said it was unwise for them to involve with any Civil discontent, that Prime Directive stuff, you know how it gets in the way, right Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Very well in deed, but wow, ADMIRAL Barkley, I sure didnít see that coming. But anyway Neelix, I may can help you out, we may have some used equipment around here, but, youíd have to furnish the Ship.
NEELIX-CAP1:
OHhhh...well...I...donít know if we could do that, BUT, thatís a start, just let me ask around a little over here, and maybe we can come up with something, is there anything you have in mind ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well Neelix, if youíre going to have much in it, it canít be very small, takes some room and decks to stuff things in, ok ?
NEELIX-CAP1:
So, my ship the Baxial wouldnít work then, would it ?
HOUSTON-9400:
A Cargo Shuttle, no, needs to be bigger if you really want something that will work.
NEELIX-CAP1:
Understood Sir, and weíll get it somehow, can I get back to you at some point, please ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Be looking forward to it Neelix, and Iím sure it wonít cost very much, ok.
NEELIX-CAP1:
Oh...ahh yes Sir, cost, well, yes we can discuss that later too, ok Sir ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Sure, anything else ?
NEELIX-CAP1:
No Sir, thatís it, so, talk to you later, goodbye.
NEELIX-CAP1: Clear
COM REQUEST -STAR FLEET - SF211 LINK
LINK Ė SUBSPACE DQUAD.COM Ė USER25447
LINK Ė BAXIAL Ė COM CLOSED
CC-2000:
SW, now come on, do I sense that you may actually help him out !
HOUSTON-9400:
Weeeel....seems like a good cause, and, heís Praxís Dad, right !
CC-2000:
That and a Bolian Fickle, wonít even buy you a cup of Coffee on DS9 !
HOUSTON-9400:
What else we going to do with that old crap we got stacked up out there, I remember some old Type VIII Phasers and a Torpedo Array just laying around.
CC-2000:
Well yea...and I thought the Borg were lucky.
HOUSTON-9400:
Tell ya what, see if you can find out just how powerful those Haakonian ships are, and anything else we may need, ok, just so weíll know what heís up against.
CC-2000:
Ohhhh...ok Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, whatís the matter ?
CC-2000:
No profit !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ferengi !
CC-2000:
Bill Payer ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh yea, ya got a point.....but do it anyway, bye.
CC-2000: CLEAR

Last edited by SWHouston; May 29 2010 at 09:20 AM.
Old May 30 2010, 05:27 PM   #72
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Encrypted Ė Conference

Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Conference
Com Level: SECURED – ALL TRANSPORT VESSELS – CCOM UNIVERSAL PATCH
Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATIONS ROTATING
With: PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED
With: PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SECURED
With: PCV HERCULES CHIGCO H44G8U SECURED
With: PCV OSIRIS CHIRON CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED
With: PCV CHIRON CHIGCO C96N2R SECURED
CC-2000:
SW, the Agamemnon has just arrived at the Coordinates.
HOUSTON-9400:
Great, let’s get everybody on CCom including the Osiris and K’mlhet, and they need to have CCom available to him for the duration of this mission.
CC-2000:
Understood Sir, making the connections now, all stations answering, go ahead Sir.

K’MLHET-9407:

Yes Leader, I am here now.

HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, hello everybody, what’s going on now, someone ?

THARA- CAP-1:

SW, we’ve just arrived, and I’m detaching the Power and Weapons Modules now.

B’IJIK- CBG-1:

Leader, I have already released my Cargo Modules, and will mount the new Modules briefly. The Computer has transported the Transwarp Coil into position, and I am running a diagnostic program on it now.

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:

SW, I’ve taken one of B’iJik’s Cargo Modules on already, and just thought I’d stick around for a minute or two, if that’s ok.

HOUSTON-9400:
Ok Eric, Prax, you there ?

PRAXIM-CAP1:

OH, I’m sorry Sir, I didn’t know I was supposed to say anything !

HOUSTON-9400:
That’s ok, but we’re going to give you and K’mlhet access to the CCom during this mission, that way if something happens over there, you can contact everyone at the same time, ok.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Understood Sir.

MAXWELL RR-1:

That includes me Prax, not that I’ll be very close. SW, just wanted to let you know I’m listening and aware, if there’s anything I can do, be glad to.

HOUSTON-9400:
Glad you're here on this Party Line too Ben, but as long as I have everyone here now, I thought to bring all of you up on what may happen if things go like I think they will.
Just to sum things up, B’iJik is going in to find a Hub, then, out quick and report. We can talk about that when it happens, and IF there’s a good reason for him to go back in, that will happen then, and conditionally only.
Now, IF that happens, and there’s some or a lot of work to do Mapping the Conduits, that’s going to present a problem. That being, that we have Routes to go on, to keep the bucks rolling in, and that’s what makes me want to bring those extra Cargo Ships out of Mothballs.
If I do that, we’re going to have to have Captains for them, and not inexperienced ones, that leaves you guys, Thara to, ha.
So, you Transport Captains, start conditioning your First Officers to do the Routes, just in case you haven’t already, cause IF this goes like I think it will, I’m going to be moving all of you over to Mapping Missions in those three Cargo Ships. Any questions ?
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Sir, will I be able to Map those Conduits too, I want to help as much as I can.
HOUSTON-9400:
Prax, bless your heart young fella, but no, you just don’t have the hours under your belt for this kind of duty YET, ok, but thank you for wanting to help out, I just got to rely on my more experienced people this time. Any other questions ?

(CCom pause – no verbal information detected)

B’IJIK- CBG-1:
Leader, our Modules have been secured, and I am ready to serve you.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok everyone, CC, I and K’mlhet need to talk to B’iJik privately for a moment, and I want all unnecessary crew on the Zeus, transported to the Agamemnon, get that done.

CC-2000:
Stand by Sir, I’m clearing the Channels.
HOLD SELECTED CHANNELS
Done Sir, you may proceed.

HOUSTON-9400:
B’iJik, I know you to be a strong Warrior, worthy of my trust in you.
B’IJIK- CBG-1:
Thank you Leader, such words honor me and my Family.
HOUSTON-9400:
I know you will be careful and try to avoid any detection by the Borg, but, should that occur, you must not lead our enemies back to this Quadrant, is that understood.
B’IJIK- CBG-1:
Yes Leader, I understand that.
HOUSTON-9400:
I do not want any of you to die, or be Assimilated by the Borg, but, should that be eminent, you must destroy your Vessel, with all hands, is that understood.
B’IJIK- CBG-1:
Yes Leader, if I must, then, this WILL be a good day to die.
K’MLHET-9407:
Stories will be told of this, you will be honored. QAPLA’, B’iJik !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok CC, put everyone back online now.

CC-2000:
Stand by Sir, I am reconnecting the Channels.
SELECTED CHANNELS REINSTATED
Done Sir, you may proceed.

HOUSTON-9400:
All stations, on your Feet !
Captain B’iJik, that is all, you may depart when ready.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Good luck Captain B’iJik, come back safely to us !
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Qapla’ B’iJik, we’ll be waiting on your safe return.
THARA- CAP-1:
Be careful B’iJik, we’ll be waiting for you.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Good luck B’iJik, give um hell for us !
B’IJIK- CBG-1: CLEAR
CC-2000:
Sir and Captains, the Zeus has entered the Transwarp Conduit, good luck to all of us.

(CCom pause – Visual Field Correlate – All Personnel Standing - No verbal information detected)

HOUSTON-9400:
Ohh wow....I..ahh...don’t have anything else to say right now, so, I’ll let you guys get to work.
PRAXIM-CAP1: CLEAR
PRESSMAN- BR-C1: CLEAR
MAXWELL RR-1: CLEAR
K’MLHET-9407: CLEAR
ALL UNITS OPEN CCOM – CONNECT FULL TIME
VISUAL RECOGNITION – NOTE SW HEAD IN HANDS – VISUAL FIELD CORRELATE
COMMUNICATIONS NOT RECOMMENDED AT THIS TIME
Old May 31 2010, 04:05 PM   #73
SWHouston
Commander

Com Level: PCV OXFORD CHIRON CHIGCO OX57D75R SECURED:
CC-2000:
SW, I hate to bother you right now, I know youíre thinking about so many things, but, I have a rather strange com request, from Pappy, do you know who that is ?
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, yea, thatís the Master Chief of the Repair Facility at DS9, he runs the PCV Oxford for me. Put him through !

MCCONE-CAP1:

Hay SW ya old Space Dog, how ya doing, buddy !

HOUSTON-9400:
Pappy, dang itís good to hear from you, why donít ya call me up more !?
MCCONE-CAP1:
AWW, ainít got nuthin to say most times, but, ran into a little problem just a few minutes ago.
HOUSTON-9400:
Really, what happened ?
MCCONE-CAP1:
Well, we got a Service Call out here to this Denobulan Ship, just a transporter. They were trying to get somewhere in too big a hurry, and burned a hole in a Power Conduit.
HOUSTON-9400:
Happens.
MCCONE-CAP1:
Yea, but anyway, after we started out toward them, and were almost there, they started transmitting an Emergency Distress Signal, so I put the pedal to the metal and when we got there, a Klingon Ship had um in a Tractor Beam, and was trying to board um.
HOUSTON-9400:
No kidding, and the Denobulans didnít like that ?
MCCONE-CAP1:
NO WAY buddy, they were trying to pull away from the Klingons, and well, I know how you feel about killing anybody, so, I set the Cannon on wide beam, and gave um a little bump.
HOUSTON-9400:
A BUMP, HA, I bet they thought they ran into some Planet, and it didnít give any !
MCCONE-CAP1:
HA YEA, I could visualize them guys picking themselves up off the Floor of the Bridge, but, the Computer said there were only ďminorĒ injuries, HA !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA, ďminorĒ HA, but did you run um off ?
MCCONE-CAP1:
Oh hell yea, thatís the fastest Iíve EVER seen one of those old pieces of Klingon junk, get going !
HOUSTON-9400:
Wow, that hasnít happened in a long time Pappy, I sure hope we donít have any of those guys starting to try to take ships over, like they have at times.
MCCONE-CAP1:
Well I donít know about that, I just wanted to mention it to ya, and let you take the Flack, if the Klingon Government jumped on anybody.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, throw it off on me will ya, but, I doubt if they would have approved of any action like that, I know youíre kidding anyway.
MCCONE-CAP1:
I am buddy, but there ya are, just wanted to say it, and a belated howdy too.
HOUSTON-9400:
Is that it, you have to shoot at someone before you can call me up and say hello, do you need another box of them Cuban Cigars youíre killing yourself with ?
MCCONE-CAP1:
HA HA, if I die of anything, it wonít be a Cigar, BUT, Iíll make sure I got a smile on my face at the time, OH BUT, I got someone here that wants to talk to you, here he is....

HUTCHINSON--CAP1:

Hello SW, I just thought Iíd report in, Iím here and working with Pappy.

HOUSTON-9400:
HUTCH, you on the Ship with them, I didnít know heíd pack you up and take you on a Repair Call so soon !
HUTCHINSON--CAP1:
I wanted to go SW, how else am I going to see what these guys do, but, I didnít expect to have to go into battle with them, HA !
HOUSTON-9400:
Donít put anything past Pappy McCone, heís the best Master Chief I got in my whole fleet.
HUTCHINSON--CAP1:
I believe youíre right SW, and he told me not to call him Captain, said something about not having an English accent, and glad of it, HA !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA HA, YEA, him and Picard had a run in once, and I donít know if Pappy has forgotten it, but, I bet Piccard hasnít, HA HA HA !
HUTCHINSON--CAP1:
SW, heís holding up his hand with the ďmiddle fingerĒ extended, I think he remembers.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA HA, WOW, thatís what he did to Picard HA HA HA ! Uoo gees, my side is hurting, but, you ok, any battle damage, HA HA ?
HUTCHINSON--CAP1:
No SW, Iím just fine, and let me say, wow, my accommodations on the Bahamas, and Monte Carlo, that was FIRST CLASS all the way, thank you SO much for that.
HOUSTON-9400:
Aww donít mention it Hutch, want to make sure my people are taken care of.
HUTCHINSON--CAP1:
Mr. Houston..ahh SW, you donít know how much I appreciate working for Chiron, I...well.. I thought things were over for me, and...well thank you for everything.
HOUSTON-9400:
Hay, ahh... you seen any old friends around Quarks yet ?
HUTCHINSON--CAP1:
OH, no I havenít, Iíve only been there once, yesterday night, but, I did say hello to Quark, and mentioned that Iíd be around for a few days.
HOUSTON-9400:
Thatís good, that may be all you need to do, so, letís see what happens.
HUTCHINSON--CAP1:
My thoughts too SW, but, I donít want to take up your time, so, Iíll say good bye.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok bye Hutch. PAPPY, you take care, hear !
MCCONE-CAP1: (BACKGROUND SOURCE)
Take care SW, and when did you say youíd be sending that Box of Cigars, HA HA HA !
MCCONE-CAP1: CLEAR
PCV OXFORD CHIRON CHIGCO OX57D75R CHANNEL CLOSED
CC-2000:
SW, I was about to report that incident, but Chief McCone said he would call you himself, is that ok ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well yea, Iím surprised he even mentioned it, heís dealt with a lot of those Raiders out there, Maquis, all of them at one time or another.
CC-2000:
I was about to suggest a light Phaser blast to the Klingon ship, but he said for me to shut up, and get out of the way !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA HA, yea, thatís Pappy, he likes to do things his way, HA !
CC-2000:
Well no harm was done, and, Iím very glad to see you in a better mood.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea well, it wonít last long, I canít help but think about those guys out there.
CC-2000:
SW, may I ask...you chose Captain BíiJik for the mission, why, I donít think your previous explanation was completely accurate, am I right ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well in part it was CC, but, if things go sour out there, I know I can count on BíiJik to not let it get back over here and mess things up.
CC-2000:
The Self Destruct Order is that what you mean ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, it is.
CC-2000:
I understand, and yes, choosing him was a wise choice, and, Iím not Brown Nosing either, Iíve monitored BíiJik, and yes, he has the strength to do that if necessary. Oh, one more thing in a lighter mood, but, I downloaded some of the Tactical Evasive Maneuvers to the Osiris, just in case, and Captain Praxim has conducted two Battle Drills, since the Zeus left the Quadrant.
HOUSTON-9400:
Battle Drills, with a Cargo equipped Vessel and Crew, WOW, Iíd like to have seen that, HA HA !
CC-2000:
Actually, heís done quite well, and he agrees, Seatbelts would be a good idea, he mentioned that after going through one that I set up specially for him.
HOUSTON-9400:
REALLY, you, came up with a Evasive Tactical plan, just how did you do that ?
CC-2000:
Well, Iíve been searching through some older records from Star Fleet, and found where a Captain Archer had an encounter with a strange Romulan Vessel, which disguised itís self as various other vessels.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahhh yea, wow, that was a long time ago !
CC-2000:
Yes, but, a Sub-Commander TíPol captured quite a bit of information on the Vessel, and I used itís Maneuvers to set up the routines for the Osiris. The way the Osiris is equipped, makes it quite agile.
HOUSTON-9400:
I see, so, you think it could actually keep from getting hooked by a Cube ?
CC-2000:
I know it SW, Iíll make sure of that, but, Captain Praxim wonít be able to hurt the Cube very much, unless I can get the Cubeís shields down, then his Phasers will be effective.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, I was thinking about refitting those Vessels anyway, if we need to put them on Mapping. OH yea, get a memo out to the Dock Chief here, and have him go through those other three Ships, ok.
CC-2000:
Those being the PCV Sekhmet, Anubis and Hathor, is that correct ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, those are the ones.
CC-2000:
SW, those names, they are from Earth, Egyptian/Greek Mythology, right ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, I was thinking about naming them, the OíNeill, Daniel Jackson, Samantha Carter and Tealíc.
CC-2000:
Ohhh man, thatís a crazy show, whoíd ever believe there could be such a thing as a Stargate ?
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA HA HA !
CC-2000:
Ahh yes, humor, so therapeutic.
Old May 31 2010, 10:45 PM   #74
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Voice
Com Level: COM REQUEST -ISME Ė RC47-RE4
Clearance Level Validation: NOT REQUIRED
CC-2000:
SW, I have a Doctor Phlox of the Interspecies Medical Exchange on subspace, he wants to thank you.
HOUSTON-9400:
Geees Iíll take that one for sure, the way things are going now a days !
LINK CONNECTED

Hello Doctor, how may I help you today ?

PHLOX-RE4:

Mr. Houston, ahhh...do you know a person named Pappy McCone, Sir ?

HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, well yes I do, he works for me, why ?
PHLOX-RE4:
Good, then I do have the right Company, not that the name Chiron is not all that common.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahh no itís not, is there a problem, is everything ok ?
PHLOX-RE4:
Oh Mr. Houston, ok is not the word, FANTASTIC, describes it much better, your employee Mr. McCone and your Ship saved my wifeís life, I think, she said she was very worried that those Klingons would kill all of them.
HOUSTON-9400:
I see, well Iím glad we could help out there, but, when things like that happen, very rarely do they kill anyone, itís mostly a case of Robbery. The formal Klingon Government does not authorize attacks like that.
PHLOX-RE4:
OH, so this type activity. Raids are common place in that Sector !?
HOUSTON-9400:
To a point Sir, we havenít had a problem with that for some while now, but when youíre helpless in Space, and canít communicate that over a secure link, you do open yourself up to problems possibly.
PHLOX-RE4:
I see, but never the less, your employee had the choice of backing off, and not doing anything to prevent that incident.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahh well yes, he could have chosen not to intervene, but, we donít go out there unprepared, our ships are very well equipped to handle things like that, and your repairs too. Many of the parts and equipment we carry for that, is rather expensive, so, we have to be ready to defend ourselves.
PHLOX-RE4:
Well that be as it may, you did come to their defense, and in their opinion saved lives and the material that was on the Ship. OH, that may be what they were after, they had a quantity of Biomimetic Compounds with them.
HOUSTON-9400:
UOO, glad we could help then, that stuff doesnít need to be in nefarious hands. In the preparation for transporting it, you may have had a security leak, and that caused it.
PHLOX-RE4:
So, your ships are powerful, and youíre used to carrying expensive and I presume delicate equipment, would you entertain an agreement with the Medical Exchange, for transporting items like that for us ? That would just leave the transporting of our Personnel.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well I can help you out on both issues, we have Intra-planetary. Intra-System and Intra-galactic Transport services for personnel. Weíre in business of helping people out like that, is that something you would like to discuss in detail with one of our representatives ?
PHLOX-RE4:
Yes, I certainly would, at least in a preliminary state, cost and ability to deliver where and when needed. But, exactly what is Chiron, a Security Corporation, like that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
HA no, not at all, we actually design and manufacture Space Vehicles, develop required technology and re-fit Vessels for modernization, we just happen to carry big sticks.
PHLOX-RE4:
HA HA, that works well apparently, but, Iím taking up too much of your time. If you will, please direct me to the proper area there, and Iíll discuss our needs with your representative.
HOUSTON-9400:
No problem Doctor, Iíll let my assistant CC, redirect your call, and it was very nice talking to you Sir.
PHLOX-RE4:
Mr. Houston, in closing with you, I want to thank you VERY much for doing that for my Wife and her associates, they were very afraid for their lives, and my wife Feezal was quite taken with Mr. McCone.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh ahh.. thatís nice..ahh, but I appreciate your thanks, and CC, redirect Doctor Phloxís call to Miss Delhiusí offices. Goodbye Doctor.
CC-2000:
Stand by Doctor Phlox.
REDIRECT PHLOX-RE4 to JOVAL-9410
CC-2000:
SW, can we talk about Doctor Phloxís needs a little ?
HOUSTON-9400:
I suppose, what ?
CC-2000:
Well, Iíve read about Companies which do Security Work for people, couldnít we have such a service, Special Transports like those big things that carry money down on the Planet.
HOUSTON-9400:
OH an Armored Vehicle for lots of money or special people, like that, and YEA, if thereís a market for it, no problem !
CC-2000:
Maybe both together, a place for the Passengers, and their stuff, whatever that may be.
HOUSTON-9400:
Might need a variety of Vehicles to accommodate things like that, why donít you check into it.
CC-2000:
ME !?
HOUSTON-9400:
Your idea !, bye.
CC-2000:
Ohhhh...
Old June 1 2010, 02:17 PM   #75
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Telecom Ė Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Telecom Ė Voice
Com Level: INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
CC-2000:
SW, I have some information on my Transportation Project, wanna talk about it ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh you do !, ahh ok, go ahead.
CC-2000:
Well, Iíve monitored Doctor Phlox and Jovalís conversation, and I admit I am operating on somewhat limited resources at this time, but, given that there seems to be a need as we discussed, Iíve found a Vessel which can be modified, to accommodate most instances of need.
HOUSTON-9400:
Wait a minute, you actually did something with this !
CC-2000:
Well yes, you said for me to do it, if I understood you correctly, did I ?
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, I was trying to teach you a lesson, and it apparently backfired on me.
CC-2000:
What lesson !?
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, there have been numerous very good ideas, which have gone by the wayside, flunked is a better term, because the person who thought of it, was assigned to follow through with it, and he or she wasnít qualified to do so. Subsequently a loss of a good venture. I didnít expect you to do well at an evaluation like this. Iím glad that I was wrong, but, remember, just because someone thought of something, doesnít mean they are the ones who should follow through with it, ok.
CC-2000:
Oh, I guess Iíve done well then, right ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well I donít know that yet, letís hear what you have.
CC-2000:
Ok, then succinctly...
There is a limited need for a Transport Vessel of this nature.
Iíve found an old Danube Class Runabout at Z15, which could be refitted to accommodate the need.
Normally, this vessel could carry about 40 people, but I had some other ideas for that too.
It could be put into use immediately, but, if the updates are approved, it may take a while to get it in service.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahh...Danube ?

CC-2000:
Here, I have a Picture of it...

This is it.

HOUSTON-9400:
Oh yes, I remember those, there were several stationed at DS9, right. And, you want to do what to it ?
CC-2000:
Well, upgrades on everything. Give up some room for possibly some small Private Quarters, small sleeping rooms, Iíve noticed that most Women donít like to sleep out in a Public area, whereas Men seem to be ok with it.
HOUSTON-9400:
I see, thatís quite considerate of you, and youíre right for the most part, what else ?
CC-2000:
Well, just to cut down on the payroll point of view, it could have an Automated Synthetic Person, or technician available, to serve the Patrons, bring them Food if it was a very long journey, just be there for them. Also, if there were any problems, like someone boarding the craft, a Synthetic could protect them a lot better than an Organic, OH, I donít mean to put humans down, but they are rather fragile.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, wow, youíve actually come up with something here, I especially like the NON paid personnel, what else !
CC-2000:
Well, that does leave a position open for a Pilot, he would have to be paid, and well, maybe sit around for times, when his services arenít needed, BUT, I anticipate very vigorous usage of this type Vessel.
HOUSTON-9400:
Hay, Iím sold on the idea, you donít have to give me a sales pitch, but, what if the Pilot was Automated too, think that would work ?
CC-2000:
Ohhh ahh well, Iím not to sure about that, most Humanoids like to interface with a real person, specially one who is like in charge, they like to have that contact, I think it makes them feel more secure.
HOUSTON-9400:
I am absolutely and positively SHOCKED, at what youíve done here ! Besides a few details yet, youíve taken a personís feelings into consideration in several ways, tried to save me money, found a Vessel which would perform the task well enough, wow !
CC-2000:
Well thank you, I try to be aware of otherís feelings about things, but I considered a Defiant Class Vessel too, but, it was too big to be efficient. But, like if the Pilot was Automated, a large View Screen could be placed in the front of the Passenger Compartment, and I could display the Space ahead of the Vessel, with an image of someone Piloting it, or a Movie if they wanted to see one. He or it could turn around and smile at the Passengers now and then, how about that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
AHH HA HA HA, wow, ok, thereís another job I donít have to tie a salary to, keep going !
CC-2000:
Thatís really about it, true, some detail with accommodations need be decided on, but, OH, in case there was a need for more of this type Vessel, there are several available, making the retrofits a standard procedure, that may save cost too.
HOUSTON-9400:
It always does, thatís why I usually make four or more of a Vessel retrofit, so, ok, make the deal for the Ship, and get it back here for the refit.
CC-2000:
ME !
HOUSTON-9400:
Your Idea !
CC-2000:
Hay, I thought you were just testing me, you didnít say it was for real !
HOUSTON-9400:
Such is the prerogative of a Manager, I can change my mind, get it done ! Oh, and you got to have a name for it too.
CC-2000:
Ahhhh OK, I got one.
HOUSTON-9400:
That being..?
CC-2000:
The PCV Houston.
HOUSTON-9400:
Awwwww wow youíre kidding, you would name a Vessel after me !
CC-2000:
Hay, Archer has schools named after him, and he didnít do nearly as much for the Federation as you have. Well, thatís my opinion anyway.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, that notwithstanding, it is very thoughtful of you to do that, ok, PCV Houston it is.
CC-2000:
OH WAIT, if the Pilot is Automated too, that means that Iíll be the Pilot !
HOUSTON-9400:
Yeaaa, thatís part of the job apparently, you up to it ?
CC-2000:
Well yes, I can do that, I just never thought about it, you keep changing the rules !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA yea, Iím full of surprises, but, so are you, and pleasant ones at that. But, one more thing. On the upgrades, theyíre going to have to be top stuff, youíre going to have to make this little guy tough and VERY strong, remember those people will be very valuable, beyond just being people, and, the Cargo they may require us to carry, could be very attractive to someone, ya see.
CC-2000:
Umm, thatís going to be a challenge, given the space I have to work with.
HOUSTON-9400:
No hill for a stepper, right !
CC-2000:
HA, Iím a ďstepperĒ !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, yea you are, anything else ?
CC-2000:
No, Iíll keep you updated on it.