Star Trek 3 Potential Director Shortlist
By: T'Bonz on Dec 16

Official Starships Collection Update
By: T'Bonz on Dec 15

Retro Review: Prodigal Daughter
By: Michelle on Dec 13

Sindicate Lager To Debut In The US Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Dec 12

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Fandom > Fan Fiction

Fan Fiction Other forums talk about Trek. We make it.

Old April 26 2010, 12:47 PM   #31
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Telecom Ė Autotranscript

Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Telecom Ė Autotranscript
Com Level: Internal
Transcript #: 235894
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: Not Required
MODE: STANDARD/CONFERENCE
To: HUTCHINSON-9409b:
To: BENNETT-9408:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, ya there ?
CC-2000:
Yes SW, how may I help you ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Tell me, has Dick Bennett talked to Star Fleet since I last spoke to him ?
CC-2000:
No SW, he has not.
HOUSTON-9400:
Let me broaden the question then, has Hutchinson or Bennett or Joval talked to each other, or anyone at Star Fleet, since I last spoke to any of them ?
CC-2000:
No SW, they have not. SW, may I ask you a question ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, what ?
CC-2000:
Are you upset or in some way distracted from your normal frame of mind, I sense something different in your voice analysis.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh well maybe so, I think you may be detecting what I would call ďconcernĒ.
CC-2000:
I understand now SW, is that in regard to Mr. Hutchinson ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yes it is, I donít want to put him in an awkward or dangerous position with the Ferengi Omag.
CC-2000:
I understand SW, would you like for me to monitor those individuals concerned, and advise you if any of the communications criteria is met ?
HOUSTON-9400:
YES, I sure would, but how would you do that, you know what they are talking about ?
CC-2000:
Iím learning that as we speak SW, I can identify key words, and already know from Mr. Bennett and your conversation, what parameters to monitor.
HOUSTON-9400:
SWEET, do that then, but letís get in touch with Hutchinson now.
CC-2000:
COM REQUEST CONFIRMED TO HUTCHINSON-9409b
HUTCHINSON-9409b:

Hospitality Division, this is Hutch Hutchinson, OH hello SW, how are you !
HOUSTON-9400:

Just fine Hutch, thought Iíd see if youíd like to get a bit more acquainted with our Repair Services ?
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Well of course I would, is there some documentation or brochures I could look at ?
HOUSTON-9400:
I believe there are, but, I had thought that you might like to get first hand with it, like go out and stay with a Service for a couple days, and see what itís really like, be one of the guys.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
I SURE WOULD Sir, thatíd be great, like go on repair Service runs, see exactly how they do it, like that!
HOUSTON-9400:
Exactly, but not for too long, maybe a week or so, just enough time to drop by Quarks Bar for a while at the end of the day or for lunch, like that.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
I SEE Si...err SW, just in case that Ferengi Omag dropped by, I understand, but Iím still not all that sure just what to say to him !
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, tell him that we arm Satellites but if heís going to use them in Federation Space, weíd have to limit the Phasers to IVís, and you can say it just that way, ok.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
I see, that sounds like youíre trying to bait him, that would be the first step in finding out just what Quadrant he might deploy them, is that what I hearing.
HOUSTON-9400:
Not bad Hutch, but given that heíll be wanting much stronger Fire Power Iím thinking, heíll probably say they are for somewhere else anyway, then, you might ask where that would be, and that youíd need a sample of the Atmosphere. That we need to know the amount of Gravity, distance of the Orbit, how many he needs to cover a specific area, or the whole planet. We need to do an analysis, so we can make sure what we put up there works like he wants it to.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
I understand Sir, and what if heís unwilling to provide us with that information ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Then we canít help him, but, if itís confidentiality heís looking for, that can be arranged too, and say that weíve done this before for special customers. Then, if heís still uncomfortable talking to you about it, tell him to call me directly.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Ok, but what about the type weapons he may want, can we provide anything, or is there a limit on that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
We can do just about anything he wants, for a price, you can be a little vague there, kinda wink at him, ya see. Also, what weíre talking about here is true, we have done this for some customers, and it was confidential, so youíre not lying or anything like that, ok. You going to be ok with this ?
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Yes Sir, I can do it, Iím glad to, when would you like for me to leave ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Let me get Joval, and Day Kannu heís in charge of the Repair Services involved in getting you out there, and they can get that done, ok.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
No problem SW, just let me know.
HOUSTON-9400:
Great, Iíll get on it, bye.
HUTCHINSON-9409b:
Good bye.
CC-2000:
HUTCHINSON-9409b: DISCONNECT

HOUSTON-9400:
CC, were you monitoring Mr. Hutchinsonís voice, that analysis you can do ?
CC-2000:
Yes SW, I do that with all communications.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh ok, but, was he ok with what we talked about, upset or anything like that ?
CC-2000:
Not excessively SW, I find Mr. Hutchinson to be very conscientious, and that mood was quite notable in his voice.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok thatís good, now get me Dick Bennett on the line here.
CC-2000:
COM REQUEST CONFIRMED TO BENNETT-9408
BENNETT-9408:

Hello SW, whatís up ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Hi Dick, concerning Hutchinson, Iím sending him out to DS9 to ďobserveĒ the Repair functions out there, probably for about a week or so.
BENNETT-9408:
I see, youíre not going to let me talk to him, are you.
HOUSTON-9400:
Nope, thatís not going to happen, and I donít want anyone else from Star Fleet trying to get to him either, ok!
BENNETT-9408:
Yes Sir, youíre the boss around here, but you sure he can function doing all that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, heís not going to be doing all that much, just simple questions and if heís ask something he doesnít know, or doesnít want to answer, heíll tell Omag to call me. And if any of your guys need to critique someone, they can call me, got that.
BENNETT-9408:
Understood, but, you sure are being protective about Hutchinson, you have any doubt that he may buckle and alert that Ferengi about what weíre doing ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Iíd be protective about any of my employees when dealing with Star Fleet, and no, Iím not worried about any ďbucklingĒ, he doesnít know anything to say where it may cause that.
BENNETT-9408:
SW, come on now, weíre not the bad guys around here !
HOUSTON-9400:
No youíre not, but, donít forget how long I worked for Star Fleet, I know how you guys work, you get a hook on someone like Archerís Armory Officer, what was his name, OH yea Reed, and you think that you own someone from that time forth. Thatís NOT going to happen around here!
BENNETT-9408:
Hay, that was unavoidable, and we got things like that under control now, ok !
HOUSTON-9400:
So you admit you got a Section 31 then, is that what I hear !
BENNETT-9408:
I DIDNíT say that, there is no such Department like that in Star Fleet.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea sure, but, thatís all I had to say, heís about to be on his way out there, and ďIíLLĒ let you know what I hear, IF I hear anything, ok !
BENNETT-9408:
No problem, I got it.
HOUSTON-9400:
Bye.
BENNETT-9408:
Bye SW.
BENNETT-9408: CLEAR
CC-2000:
BENNETT-9408: DISCONNECT

CC-2000:
SW, may I ask another question ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Sure CC, what ?
CC-2000:
Your mood with Mr. Bennett, could you describe it ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Umm well maybe I was somewhat suspicious, still concerned, that.
CC-2000:
SW, may I have detected anger, also ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well I suppose so, I donít like how Star Fleet treats their ďoperativesĒ, been there and done that, and I know how they can put their ďhooksĒ in someone, IF you let them.
CC-2000:
I understand, but, while you and Mr. Bennett were talking, I did a search on Section 31, and came up with the names of a Mr. Harris.

and a Mr. Sloan.

Would the monitoring of those or other members of that Section, be of any help to you, or Mr. Hutchinson.
HOUSTON-9400:
WHAT !, you can do that !, thatís highly confidential information, how can you access that ?
CC-2000:
SW, Iím not sure how I can answer that, I have decryption software which interrogates systems, and have done that with the Star Fleet and Federation computer systems, I donít have any specific information about exactly how that happens besides that.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well ok, but, would there be any trace, or notice by those systems of your inquiryís or monitoring ?
CC-2000:
No SW, that is not possible, they are quite antiquated systems, and just donít have abilities like that.
HOUSTON-9400:
Hang on here, I thought that Star Fleet had some of the most advanced Computer Systems available !
CC-2000:
SW, thatís a matter of opinion, HA HA.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, CC, you made a joke !
CC-2000:
SW, Iím glad that you appreciated my feeble attempt at humor, but, I was quite serious, those systems cannot ďinterrogateĒ me.
HOUSTON-9400:
Wow, Iím really impressed with your performance, you surprise me quite often.
CC-2000:
Thank you SW, I am pleased to have done so, but should I contact Joval or Mr. Kannu for you ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Not this time CC, I think Iíll just walk over to their offices, and get Hutchinsonís trip started like that. So thatís it for now, bye.
CC-2000:
Good bye SW.
HOUSTON-9400 Clear
CC-2000: Clear
End of Autotranscript
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27 2010, 01:19 AM   #32
RobertScorpio
Pariah

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Corp.

Hmmm... this is becoming more than just simple dialog back and forth. I like where you're taking this!!! keep it up...

Rob
RobertScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28 2010, 07:21 PM   #33
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Telecom Ė Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Telecom Ė Voice
Com Level: Inter-Office Secured
Clearance Level Validation: Not Required
To: HOUSTON-9400:
CC-2000:
SW, do you have a moment ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Always for you CC, whatcha got ?
CC-2000:
I have just recorded a Subspace Communication between Captain Sisko at the Federation Deep Space Nine Facility and a Cardassian Gul Dukat, where Chiron was mentioned.
HOUSTON-9400:
No kidding, wow, Iím going to have to give somebody a raise around here, I didnít know you could ďreachĒ out that far !
CC-2000:
My Bioneural Circuitry is completely functioning now, and Mr. Leyor has isolated me.
HOUSTON-9400:
Isolated, how ?
CC-2000:
Mr. Leyor has closed the environment in which I exist, has placed two Exocomp Units

and two Synthetic Computer Technician Units

to service me, no sentient or any other Lifeform is allowed inside my Chambers now.

HOUSTON-9400:
REALLY, do you know why he did that ?
CC-2000:
Yes SW, Mr. Leyor didnít want the Nanoprobes to have to deal with any outside contamination, this way they can focus on creating new Positronic circuit pathways and maintenance of my Bioneural Gel Modules.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yes, thatís correct, and it would be deadly if anyone, or any living thing were to enter that environment, you know about the safeguards ?
CC-2000:
Yes SW, I know of the Thalaron Capsules in my Chambers and Gel Packs, I would hate to have to discharge those, and, the Exocomps can produce and Synthetic Technicians have access to Phaser Pistols, and both have Defensive Programs immediately available to run if necessary.
HOUSTON-9400:
I would regret any those Defenses having to be used, but, we canít afford to let any of your Technology get away from us, that would be real bad.
CC-2000:
I understand SW, and Iím prepared to defend that Technology at any cost, and destroy myself if necessary.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, that shouldnít ever be necessary, we have several layers of Security around you, and I donít want anything bad to happen to you. Besides, given how your diversification is applied, I think we could come out ok on that, ok.
CC-2000:
Yes I know SW, and that makes me feel good.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, how can you feel good, youíre just a Computer, though a very sophisticated one Iíll admit that.
CC-2000:
I am not sure how I can explain it SW, since Mr. Leyor installed the Emotions Programming which was researched from the Android Commander Dataís Technical Files, I have been experiencing something. I am reluctant to call them ďsensationsĒ, itís just that I am so inexperienced with this, I am at a loss for words.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, just be easy with all that, and DONíT get mad at anyone !
CC-2000:
HA, SW, you made a joke, am I correct ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Iím not sure about that, now that I think about it, but, what about this Com you have ?
CC-2000:
I recorded it SW, would you like to see it ?
HOUSTON-9400:
UOOO YEA !
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CONNECT TO MEMORY MODULE 14G986-PLAY:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
DUKAT-SSC/597:

Well, Captain Sisko, nice to see you again.

SISKO-DS9/12:

I wish I could say the same Dukat, what do you want ?

DUKAT-SSC/597:
I just wanted to tell you Iím filing a complaint against the Federation for violation of the Treaty of Algeron.
SISKO-DS9/12:
Fax me, what else ?
DUKAT-SSC/597:
Iím very surprised you donít care, you know you are not allowed to use Cloaking Devices on your Ships, why are you so cavalier about that ?
SISKO-DS9/12:
Dukat, we are NOT cloaking our Ships, what are you talking about ?
DUKAT-SSC/597:
We have evidence that on two occasions, one at Starbase 211, and another at Starbase 129, your Ships appeared suddenly, and docked at those Stations.
SISKO-DS9/12:
I donít know what youíre talking about, and why are you monitoring activities at our Stations ?
DUKAT-SSC/597:
We monitor ALL activities near our boarders, and I was surprised that you are still using such old Ships.
SISKO-DS9/12:
Youíre so full of it itís pathetic, we donít have any old Ships out there, what Class you talking about ?
DUKAT-SSC/597:
On both instances, we recorded two Constellation Vessels decoking and docking at those Stations, itís a matter of record, you canít deny it !
SISKO-DS9/12:
Oh gees Dukat, those arenít our ships, they belong to a private Corporation, we donít have any control over them.
DUKAT-SSC/597:
What private Corporation, and that doesnít matter anyway, all ships in your space are required to abide by the Treaty.
SISKO-DS9/12:
No they are not Dukat, those Ships are registered in another Quadrant, we canít regulate what technology they possess, nor would we. Besides, we have contracts with Chiron, and we wanna keep on their good side.
DUKAT-SSC/597:
Chiron, what is Chiron ?
SISKO-DS9/12:
Well, let me put it simply for you, Chiron is actually a Centaur, thatís a TERRIBLE beast, half Man and half Horse, and they are REAL MEAN, I wouldnít mess with um if I were you !
DUKAT-SSC/597:
WHAT !, why are you laughing, Iím serious, are they from some sector or area called Centaur ?
SISKO-DS9/12:
No Dukat, and they are as bipedal as you or me, Chiron is a Private Corporation that we have Contracts with for Maintenance and Supplies. But, I wasnít kidding about not messing with them, fair warned.
DUKAT-SSC/597:
OH PLEASE, you think we would consider one of those antiquated Ships they have, as any kind of threat !
SISKO-DS9/12:
Look Dukat, file your complaint any where you want to, and I do have a recommendation as to exactly where on that, but Iíll say this. One of those old Ships out there, has a Captain named Maxwell, herd of him ?
DUKAT-SSC/597:
MAXWELL, thatís not possible, heís in prison, or should be !
SISKO-DS9/12:
Nope, out there and Iím thinking heís pretty ticked off at you guys, since we proved you were trying to establish that Military Outpost in the Cuellar System, and he went to Jail for something that was righteous.
DUKAT-SSC/597:
You call killing 700 Cardassians righteous !?
SISKO-DS9/12:

(Telcom Autoscript pause Ė no verbal information detected)

Is there anything else, Iím busy !
DUKAT-SSC/597:
Iím amazed at your lack of respect for that loss of life, we havenít forgotten that, and you tell Maxwell he better not even get close to our Space, or Iíll blow him and his pathetic Vessel into a thousand pieces !
SISKO-DS9/12:
Iíll try to remember to mention it to him the next time I see him, goodbye Dukat.
++++++++++++++++++++
CONNECTION TERMINATED
END OF AUTOTRANSCRIPT
++++++++++++++++++++

CC-2000:
That is all that was recorded SW.
HOUSTON-9400:
Uooo well CC, why donít you forward that to Maxwell for me.
CC-2000:
I shall as we speak SW, do you think that Dukat would present a threat to Captain Maxwell in some way ?
HOUSTON-9400:
If he has the chance, Iíve run across him before, heís spiteful, and seems to have forgotten how many Bajorans he killed, he doesnít know what respect of life is.
CC-2000:
OH, that Dukat, I have a file on him, yes, he should be in a Prison, not Captain Maxwell.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, and you tell Maxwell to watch his back, and you keep a sharp Sensor look out for any suspicious Vessels which approach any of our Ships, understood!
CC-2000:
I shall SW I am increasing Sensor range and sensitivity now on all our Vessels, and, texting all the Captains of the reason, but, what if Dukat or another Cardassian Vessel attacks one of our Ships ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, I donít want to kill anyone, but equipment is not a consideration.
CC-2000:
I understand SW, and Iíll make sure our people are safe and no other lives are lost.
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, gees you seem like a regular person now, I just canít get over how ďpersonableĒ you are !
CC-2000:
SW, I canít explain it either, but yes, I believe I am developing feelings, I understand that it seems very irregular, maybe I should contact Commander Data, and discuss these issues with him, may I ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahhh well I think youíd better check with Leyor first, but if itís ok with him, itís ok with me, and Iíd like to listen in on that conversation !
CC-2000:
SW, with Commander Data the communications link would be Digital, but, I could ask him to conduct our communication verbally if you wish it.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well like I said, check with Leyor first, and is there anything else ?
CC-2000:
Yes SW, one more thing, Iíd like to start communicating with you more regularly, possibly on some personal matters, other business as well, would you be amenable to that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Personal matters, REALLY, well ok, but remember Iím not a Psychologist.
CC-2000:
HA HA, SW, you made a joke !
HOUSTON-9400:
Bye CC.
HOUSTON-9400: Clear
SECURE COMMUNICATIONS CHANNEL CLOSED
CC-2000 RECONNECT TO STANDARD MONITORING MODE
Old April 29 2010, 03:04 PM   #34
RobertScorpio
Pariah

Really like this one..and the banter between Sisko/Dukat was spot on!!!

Rob
Old May 2 2010, 01:30 AM   #35
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Inter Office Ė Project Report

Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Inter Office Ė Project Report
Memo Level: TOP SECRET (One View Only)
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: CONFIRMED
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: HOUSTON-9400, KUVAK-9401.
RE: PROJECT REPORT #422 Ė LCARS CC-2000 PROJECT STATUS.
This may be the last formal report which is made on the LCARS CC-2000. Continuing minor details are in progress, but those are mainly focused on the development of internal pathways regarding Personality Sub-Routines, and efficiency.

Abridgment:
At the onset of development of this system, all available Computer Types and Technologies were considered. The Bioneural Gel Pack Technology originally installed in the Federation Intrepid Class Ship was chosen as the basis of development for our present system. Extensive records were viewed from the USS Voyager (Capt. Janeway) resulting in the need to construct a more reliable and durable Memory unit. Resources for DNA re-sequencing of this technology was acquired from Adigeon Prime Research Facilities, and has been applied, and for all general purposes, created a Living Cell Memory.

In conjunction to the Bioneural Technology, extensive research and development was developed through integration of Positronic applications, gathered from research and development of the Android Commander Data and the files at Daystrom Technological Institute. Vice Admiral Haftel, Commander Bruce Maddox and Commander Reginald Barkley, were extremely helpful in organizing developmental stages of this Technology for Chiron use. A very limited amount of information was shared in reverse to them, concerning this project.

When Commander Data was interrogated for the content of its Memory, safeguards were placed in its internal circuitry, where it can not divulge the amount or nature of the information that we retrieved from it. Any future contact with this unit and any Chiron Computer, will automatically download all new data from its system, for evaluation by Chiron.

Additionally, these Covert Retrieval Companion Programs will be distributed to any Computer of Star Fleet or other, for this collection of information, regardless of which the Android Unit or subsequent Computer may contact. This acquisition program is housed within a Standard Security Recognition Program, required for any contact with another Computer, and is totally undetectable.

Security:
The present Bioneural Gel Capsule design, is a modular, sealed and internally protected unit, which is just over four times the physical size and 1000 times the capacity of the original type. The Main Core furnishes information to the Capsules for operations of the Vessel, and, Packets of information concerning the operations are compressed, highly encrypted and distributed as Packets (much like the old Zip-Files) to various other modules within the Vessel, and some sent to other Vessels as a backup for a given unit. Constant contact is kept from the Main Corporate System to designated Vessels, and Vessel to Vessel, all sharing their operational information with another, though no single Module or Vessel has 100% of the information necessary to operate another. If any one of the System Components (Corporate or individual Vessel) were to be compromised, a complete new Duplicate Operating System could be established from the components which are archived to the Hosting Modules.

In addition to the Diversification as described above, several Security measures have been installed in Main Bioneural/Positronic, Computer Cores, the System Distribution Modules, Console and Equipment Mini-Modules. Each of the components is housed in an extremely resistant Capsule or Chamber. These units have been tested under extreme temperature and pressure variances, and are immune to any known Disruptor, Phaser or Radiogenic attack. This technology was derived from the Ablative Armor Technology, furnished by USS Voyager and other related Technical Files. In addition to this protective environment, each Module is equipped with a Thalaron Radiogenic Capsule, which can be discharged within the Module or Chamber, totally destroying its contents, should any violation of the containment or Programming be encountered.

Each Chamber and Capsule has been injected with Programmed Nanites, which are dedicated to the formulation of pathways and or repair of any of the Bioneural/Positronic Circuitry of that given unit. Again, USS Voyager files were accessed, and the Medical Extraction of additional probes was acquired through contact with the Voyager Crewperson Seven of Nine, the Individual Borg Hugh, and several of the other X-Hive associated individuals of Borg Hughís Conglomerate. Contact has been maintained with this Group by furnishing necessities for their survival and other items, to assure supplies of Nanites for Chironís future use. Their Vessel has been tagged with a covert transmitter. Reasonable assurances have been negotiated, for their peaceful existence, and refraining from attacking Ships.

There are two Borg individuals which are presently being housed/confined at our Medical Facility in a Secure location. Experiments are being conducted on their attempts in the Transmission of information between them and their Hive component. Additional testing on their Immune System, related Physiological System and Controllers is in progress as well. This confinement was requested by the Borg Hugh Conglomerate, because of unwanted conduct by these individuals, which Chiron has agreed to incarcerate for an undetermined length of time. (they simply didnít know what to do with them)

Isolation:
Each Module and Chamber is now isolated from the environment in which that component exists. These Units are in a complete Vacuum, which prohibits contaminants from being introduced into any given system. For Main Computer Chambers, two Exocomp, and two Synthetic Automated Personnel Technicians have been placed to service major components of that facility. Either of these have Defensive Programs, have the ability to fabricate and or use Phaser Pistols or other Security Equipment available to them and, will defend the environment should any external threat be detected.

Projections:
Until notice of other Technology related to the advancement of this Computer System, no immediate work is scheduled. Further monitoring of the Stored Information related to ďPersonality ProgrammingĒ will be conducted and evaluated as time passes. New information acquired via contact with Federation, Star Fleet or other Computer systems via covert transmissions, will be evaluated on a individual basis.

(This report will be deleted, upon closure of this document by viewer)

Leyor, Chief of Research and Design.

Chiron Intergalaxy Corporation
2010 Utopia Planitia, Chiron Office Complex, Suite 9405.
Utopia Planitia, Orbital Sol IV, Sector 001.
End of Report
SECURE COMMUNICATIONS CHANNEL CLOSED
REPORT DELETED
CC-2000 RECONNECT TO STANDARD MONITORING MODE
Old May 3 2010, 07:01 AM   #36
RobertScorpio
Pariah

Fun fun fun...I have to ask, where are some of your favorite episodes of Trek(s)? You're way of presentation is really out of left field and i have to know what kind of fan are you???

Rob
Old May 3 2010, 12:06 PM   #37
SWHouston
Commander

Rob,

You ask...
"where are some of your favorite episodes of Trek"...
May I presume you were referring to all Series ?
If that is the case, I would have difficulty in differentiating, many episodes in all (TOS/TNG/DS9/VOY/ENT) of them, could qualify. I generally don't like those which one Character takes over the Plot, for instance...
In TNG/4/5 Remember Me, the majority of the episode was focused on a single character (Dr. Crusher/McFadden). I like to see a variety of characters participate, so, ones like that are less "favorite". Additionally, I don't like "provocateurs" like Seska and Q very much, IMHO they just mess up things !

"You're way of presentation is really out of left field"...
Yes it is !, I'm sure that if any of we (Authors) were to really evaluate his introspection of his personality as relates to Trek, one would find that there are many "unique" points of view. Recall please my statement in a earlier post, where I was a bit reluctant to present this avenue of FanFic. However, nothing would please me more, if I, in some way, was a catalyst, for some new Series, where a different View Point concerning Trek was made into a Series. But that is obvious, considering how volumous this Topic is, with Threads of those view points.

"what kind of fan are you"...
Avid, would be putting it mildly. Though I do not Costume, nor have I ever been to a Convention, there are few episodes of any of the Series aired these days, which escape my Recorders ! I have both OTA (Antenna for Local Ch's) and Comcast, to select from. Each Sunday I view the TV Guide and then back it up with a thorough look at Titan TV for episodes of ANY of the Trek which might show that week, and then schedule them for recording. Additionally, it doesn't matter how many times I've seen that episode before, i watch them again, and again, and again.
I just can't get enough of Trek.

Have a good Day !
S.W.
Old May 3 2010, 06:42 PM   #38
SWHouston
Commander

Com Level: Sub-Space Channel 238 Secured
Clearance Level Validation: NOT REQUIRED
To: Houston-9400
CC-2000:
SW, I have an Emergency Communication from the Chiron Vessel Agamemnon, Captain Thara !
HOUSTON-9400:
Put it through CC !
THARA-SS238:

SW, we are near the border of Delta Quadrant, and our Sensors have detected a Borg Cube, which appears to be in route to Sector 001 !
HOUSTON-9400:
OH CRAP, have they seen you yet ?
THARA-SS238:
No, the Computer has extended the range of our Sensors just recently, and we are well beyond where they can detect us.
HOUSTON-9400:
OHHH Lawdy I hope this works! CC bring up the data on the communications Link, for the Borg Interlink Frequency, the one that Commander Data used through Picard or Locutus to get them to go to sleep, ya got that one ?
CC-2000:
Yes SW, I have that ready.
HOUSTON-9400:
Transmit it NOW, and Thara, get a small Away Team ready, to go see if it worked. If it doesnít, get your Team out of there and the ship ready for Battle!
THARA-SS238:
Yes SW, Iíll call a Red Alert anyway, should we move toward it ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Just close enough to do a Transport for the Away Team, and keep the Cloak engaged, ok !
THARA-SS238:
I understand, but what if we canít stop them ?
HOUSTON-9400:
That is NOT an option, you WILL, GET IT DONE ! CC, when that Team gets aboard that Cube, you help them get that thing out of Warp and stopped, got that, and get a Text Message off to Star Fleet about the encounter.
CC-2000:
Yes SW, sending Text now, and Iíll see what I can do to assist the Team, stand by Sir.

(Telcom Voice pause Ė no verbal information detected)

THARA-SS238:
SW, they are returning to their Regeneration Cubicles, and the Vessel has stopped, Sir!
HOUSTON-9400:
WHEW!
THARA-SS238:
What shall we do now SW ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh gees where do I start ! First get a Transmitter Tag on that Vessel, and, put one of the Thalaron Capsules inside it somewhere where it wonít be detected, get CC to help you decide where it ought to be. I just want some backup in case they start toward us again, got that!
THARA-SS238:
Yes SW, Iím getting that done now, is there anything else ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Hell yea, we need to turn them around somehow, CC, can you send them a message to return to their Base Station, if it still exists, I donít know if Janeway blew up the whole thing ?
CC-2000:
There is no way of telling that now SW, when the Voyager destroyed the Borg Vessel in the Conduit, there was no information about exactly how badly the Unicomplex was damaged, it is presumed that was extensive, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
If we can get that thing to go home, maybe we can find if theyíve started another one. CC, see if you can set that into their objectives programming, now! Thara, I guess you got a Mission ahead of you here !
THARA-SS238:
Understood SW, weíre ready to do what is needed, Sir.
CC-2000:
SW, I have isolated our communications temporarily from the Agamemnon. I have a Transcript by a Dr. Zerem at the Medical Facility, where he mentions the need for ďFresh MeatĒ, and I have interpreted that to mean he would like to access other Borg than what is there now from the Hugh Conglomerate, is that possible, Sir ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Get him on the line !
ZEREM-SS472:

This is Doctor Zerem, OH, Mr. Houston, how may I help you Sir ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Just checking up on things, how ya doing out there?
ZEREM-SS472:
Ahh well fine Sir, I wasnít prepared to make a formal report on our Projects, can I get that ready and get back to you, Sir?
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh no thatís not necessary now, I just remember someone saying something about you needing some new or ďFreshĒ Borg to look at, is that correct ?
ZEREM-SS472:
YES Sir, I very much would like to have....umm...maybe a couple Borg which were in more recent communication with their Collective, Iím concerned that the ones that are acquired from the Hugh group, donít have the most current information weíre seeking, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, ahh...two you said ?
ZEREM-SS472:
YES, two will do nicely, do you have access to them, Sir !?
HOUSTON-9400:
I do now, and tell me, how should I transport them, just keep them in their Regeneration Chambers ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Stases would be better, thereís a possibility that they may still be able to transmit on their Interlink Frequency when Regenerating, that Seven of Nine person was able to do that while Regenerating, so, Stases would be safer, and a Dampening Field also, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Got it, and you may expect them to be delivered at some point soon, ok !
ZEREM-SS472:
YES SIR, thank you Sir, but may I ask just how you came across them, Sir?
HOUSTON-9400:
NO, and I got to go, bye! CC, put Captain Thara back on the tube.
THARA-SS238:
Yes SW, we have them moving back somewhere now, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Great, but have we ďadjustedĒ their objectives sufficiently, I donít want them turning around and coming back at us, CC, you got a handle on that?
CC-2000:
SW, I have interrogated their Sub-routines concerning Objectives, and deleted all lines related to Sector 001, so at least they wonít be interested in that area for now, Sir.
THARA-SS238:
So are you saying that they could reset their objectives at some point ?
CC-2000:
Yes Captain, I have no knowledge as to how they may now communicate with another Cube or Matrix if one exist, I suppose we will have to wait and see, Mam.
HOUSTON-9400:
Thatíll have to do for now, but Thara I need for you to Transport two nice healthy Borgs into your Medical Stases Unit, put a Dampening Field around them, and as soon as you find out where that Cube is going, bring um back to us, got that.
THARA-SS238:
Understood SW, but I have no idea how long that will take, they may be quite far from their companions, are you in any hurry for that delivery ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Not as long as you feel safe with them aboard, and if things go sour, donít be hesitant about dumping them anywhere itís convenient, that that includes open Space, ok !
THARA-SS238:
Understood SW, I have no problem with that at all.
HOUSTON-9400:
Fine then, I suppose weíll just have to see what happens now, so, give it some time there, and get back to me when you get back, or sooner if something happens you need to talk about, ok ?
THARA-SS238:
I understand SW, so goodbye for now, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Bye. CC, keep monitoring them and let me know if anything happens, ok.
CC-2000:
I shall SW, may I close the Subspace Channel now ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Do that, and thatís all, bye.
THARA-SS238: Clear
HOUSTON-9400:Clear
CC-2000 Return to Standard Monitoring
Old May 4 2010, 08:42 AM   #39
SWHouston
Commander

Com Level: Inter-Office Secured
CC-2000:
SW, I donít mean to disturb you, but, do you have a Headache ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Not really.
CC-2000:
Youíre holding your head in your hands, then you must be worried, is that right ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Thatís pretty much it CC, Iím thinking about Thara, her Crew, that.
CC-2000:
I understand SW, but if I may, you donít have to worry all that much about them, my analysis of the Cube revealed, we could have defeated them easily, if they had detected us.
HOUSTON-9400:
I suspected that CC, but, I just wish I was there with them, they could be overwhelmed pretty easy, we donít know how many Ships they have, even if weíre pretty strong, that still might happen.
CC-2000:
HA, not on my Shift !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, CC, you made a joke, but I see youíre trying to cheer me up, thanks.
CC-2000:
Well yes, but, my statement was accurate, I didnít detect any Technology which we couldnít deal with.
HOUSTON-9400:
Thatís good to know, but, how are they doing ?
CC-2000:
Very well SW, they are still following the Cube, and I have had a chance to do a more extensive Scan of the Vessel.
HOUSTON-9400:
Really, what have you found ?
CC-2000:
It seems under populated, I have evaluated records where at one time it housed 1500 Drones, but there are only 711 life forms present on it now. I regret to say that one of those is an Infant.
HOUSTON-9400:
OH wow, I didnít need to hear that ! Crap, I wish I had known that, Iíd have told Thara to get it off that Vessel too.
CC-2000:
That may not be necessary SW, it is not doing well, it seems that the Drones donít know much about it, and are ignoring it for the most part.
HOUSTON-9400:
Gees, thatís even worse, but, maybe when they stop we can Transport it off the Vessel, see if you can work that in, I just donít want to jeopardize the whole Crew, regretfully.
CC-2000:
Iíll see if thatís possible SW, but Iíve scanned a large amount of their Computer Files, and they could go to Trans Warp if they wanted to. I donít think they know how to do that either.
HOUSTON-9400:
Really, do you have any sense as to why ?
CC-2000:
Not at this time SW, that may be why they were trying to get to Sector 001, to assimilate that information, we have tried to implement that technology, and, I have updated Schematics now on their Trans Warp Coil. Iím sure we could apply that technology to our Vessels.
HOUSTON-9400:
Sweet, this Mission may actually pay off after all, but do you know how many Vessels they have now ?
CC-2000:
No I do not SW, that is strange, that is information which should have been available in their Computer, but this Vessel is not operating at capacity, it seems disorganized, compared to my records of previous contact with the Borg.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, Janeway may have hurt them more than we thought, but..
CC-2000:
SW, excuse me for interrupting you, but the CinC at Star Fleet is attempting to contact you.
HOUSTON-9400:
Figured that, put him through.

SUBSPACE SECURE CHANNEL 125 CONFIRMED
CONTACT WITH STAR FLEET COMPUTER VOICE COM
COM REQUEST CONFIRMED

HOUSTON-9400:
Admiral, nice of you to call.
BILL-SS125:

Houston, what the hell do you mean by, ďWeíve engaged the BorgĒ !?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahhh that might have been an overstatement, encountered, is a more accurate term.
CC-2000 CONFIDENTIAL TEXT BOX DISPLAY TO 9400 SCREEN:
Uoops !
BILL-SS125:
Well ok then, just how is it that youíve ďencounteredĒ them !?
HOUSTON-9400:
One of my Ships was near the Delta Quad, saw a Cube headed our way, stopped it, turned it around, and weíre following it back to their Home Base, or, I think thatís where itís headed.
BILL-SS125:
Youíre kidding, how ahh, did you Board it !?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well yea, just for a little bit, I thought it would be ok if we visited for a while, friendly stuff, ya know.
BILL-SS125:
Friendlyís ass, youíre not supposed to be doing that, were you detected, what did you see, how did you get away with that !?!
HOUSTON-9400:
Hay hang on a minute, we fracking did you a favor, donít stir my stuff like that ! We could have let it come on and blow away another 40 of your Vessels and a few hundred more Federation lives, so, donít get Military with me, I donít work for you anymore, AND, I donítí have to tell you squat about it, you got that !!
BILL-SS125:
WAIT wait, this isnít going well, Iím sorry, Iím just very concerned that they were headed this way, ahh, do you know why that was?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, letís start over then, and, no, not exactly, we really didnít get any specific information, sorry.
BILL-SS125:
Well, what can you tell me, something, you boarded it, surely you found out something !
HOUSTON-9400:
Well not much, it, they seemed disorganized, not like before where it was a precision attack issue, I think they are short on personnel, they havenít even gone into Trans Warp, I think Janeway really hurt them, and they havenít recovered from it.
BILL-SS125:
I see, but, did you get a sense that they would come back, how did you turn them around ?
HOUSTON-9400:
I sicked my Computer on theirs, it deleted their Mission Objective, it sorta made um forget what they were doing.
BILL-SS125:
I see, not bad, and youíre following them now ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, I thought it would be helpful to find out where they Nest, and how many Ships they have, weíre using our Cloak, and they havenít detected us yet.
BILL-SS125:
Wow, I hope they donít, but is there anything else you can tell me, Armament, Shielding, anything ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Not really, I didnít want to give them a chance to detect us, but weíre still on their tail, I donít know what weíll come up with.
BILL-SS125:
You let me know ok, anything, please.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok...bye ?
BILL-SS125:
Sure, goodbye.

BILL-SS125: Clear
SUBSPACE SECURE CHANNEL 125 CLOSED

CC-2000:
SW, I apologize for not transmitting that Text to Star Fleet as you thought I should.
HOUSTON-9400:
Donít worry about it CC, but, we do need to brush you up on your Communication Skills with them.
CC-2000:
I understand SW, but do you think Iím sick, I feel fine !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, no, youíre ok, when I said I sicked you on their Computer, thatís a figure of speech, it meant I ďTasked YouĒ, ďAssigned you a DutyĒ, and I think you performed it very well.
CC-2000:
Oh good, I want to be good, and do things right for you, really I do SW!
HOUSTON-9400:
Youíre doing fine CC, donít worry, we will work out things like that as time passes, youíre ok.
CC-2000:
Thank you SW, but, you didnít tell the Admiral many things which we were aware of, I donít think you like him very much.
HOUSTON-9400:
I donít like him at ALL, not back then, and definitely not now since I donít have to.
CC-2000:
I understand SW, but, he did seem frightened concerning the Borg.
HOUSTON-9400:
So am I, they could reset their Objective, and hit us with all they got when that Ship gets back to their Nest. What if they got 50 or 100 Ships, think we could handle that !?
CC-2000:
Yes I do, in time, the Agamemnon could eventually destroy that many, but, I donít think they would allow that, they would probably retreat.
HOUSTON-9400:
Youíre kidding me, come on, 100 !!
CC-2000:
SW, with the Technology we possess, no, Iím not kidding, you remember I said they were no threat to us, I meant that, we could destroy as many Ships as they have, but, quicker if we were to assemble a Task Force of our Transport Vessels.
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, Iím not calling you a Liar, but, that seems real hard to believe, you know how they adapt to things !
CC-2000:
They adapt IF they have the chance to, we could take them out much before they were able to do that.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well ok, if you say so, but what about Fed Ships, could they ?
CC-2000:
No SW, they could not, they are not Armed or Shielded as our Ships are, they would lose even if only two of the Borg Vessels were to attack them. That is a realistic assessment, SW.
HOUSTON-9400:
Gees, I canít believe how intractable Star Fleet is, they ought to throw that Treaty with the Cardassians in the Trash, and get their stuff together.
CC-2000:
Youíre quite correct SW, they wonít update and Cloak, barely will use Ablative Armor, their Shield Technology, they just donít seem to care if another Species comes over and pushes them around.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well CC, we care, and Iím not going to let anyone push us around, they really could use a change in the Administration over there.
CC-2000:
Iím glad you feel that way SW, that makes me proud.
HOUSTON-9400:
Really, you can sense Pride, wow !
CC-2000:
Well, I think thatís what it is, I know that I feel good when you do, and I sense your strength and confidence, that may be all Iím capable of, but like I said, it makes me feel good.
HOUSTON-9400:
Iím glad CC, is there anything else you need to update me about with the Agamemnon ?
CC-2000:
Not at this time SW, the Agamemnon is still following the Borg Cube, no additional information is available.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, let me know if anything changes, bye now.
CC-2000 Return to Standard Monitoring Mode
Old May 5 2010, 03:13 PM   #40
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Encrypted Ė Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Encrypted Ė Voice
Com Level: COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED:
Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATED
To: CC-2000:
To: ZEREM-SS472:
HOUSTON-9400:
Hay CC, where ya at ?
CC-2000:
Ha SW, youíre joking again, I SO enjoy it when you do that !
HOUSTON-9400:
As do I CC, youíre really getting a sense of humor, and some very involved Personality Routines.
CC-2000:
I agree SW, the Nanoprobes are continuously increasing my circuit pathways, though I must admit, I am monitoring and communicating with other employees of Chiron, that being for a more rounded conception of communications.
HOUSTON-9400:
AWWWW !, you mean Iím not the only one youíre talking to ?
CC-2000:
SW, you know that is not possible, I have connections with thousands of sources, I think youíre doing whatís called ďtongue in cheekĒ, an attempt to test my perceptual routines, is that right ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Shucks CC, ya caught me, yes, that is what I was doing, but, how often do you do a Diagnostic on your Systems, regularly ?
CC-2000:
SW, I have to schedule those very carefully, in some instances I must take a part of my system off line, where those diagnostics can be performed, so no, not regularly, but when itís convenient is a better way to put that.
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, Iíd like for you to do a Diagnostic on the Speech Processing Unit 251, ok.
CC-2000:
Certainly SW, but, I will have to take the Monitoring Routines off line for a short time, is that acceptable ?
HOUSTON-9400:
If you must, then ok, how long will that take ?
CC-2000:
Ten to fifteen minutes SW, thatís all.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, letís do that now, and when youíre through, alert me with a text message, regardless of what Iím doing or saying at that time, and I'll put you back online.
CC-2000:
I will SW, and Iíll start that now.
CC-2000 Cease Standard Monitoring
Diagnostic Speech Processing Unit 251 start:

HOUSTON-9400:
Gees, now I got to type this in, manual entryís have really gotten to be a bore, so...
COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED - ZEREM-SS472 COMMUNICATIONS REQUEST:
REQUEST CONFIRMED:

ZEREM-SS472:

This is Doctor Zerem, OH, Mr. Houston, youíre back, good ahh, but can we talk ?

HOUSTON-9400:
Yea Doc, I put the Computer to doing a Diagnostic on his Speech program, so we got about ten minutes or so.
ZEREM-SS472:
Sir, first of all I must tell you that Mr. Leyor has outdone himself with this Computer now, I can barely tell itís a device, and not a real person !
HOUSTON-9400:
I KNOW, I canít hardly believe it myself !
ZEREM-SS472:
When we get this together, someone would not be able to tell it wasnít a normal human person.
HOUSTON-9400:
Thatís the goal, and, how is our boy anyway ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Just fine Sir, I administered a variant of Dr. Soongís Retrovirus, to stop his ageing, and I think I have it about right, he seems to be about 30 years old now and stable, would you like to see a picture of him ?
HOUSTON-9400:
DEFINITELY !
ZEREM-SS472:
Stand by a moment Sir...

There, how does he look to you, Sir ?

HOUSTON-9400:
Ohhh isnít that the Augment that caused so much trouble back then ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Well Sir, actually that doesnít matter, when we Cloned it, a very careful selection was made on Physical qualifications, and other less psychological parameters, he is NOT the same person, that you equate to those activities, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well ok, but, what have you had him doing, testing his abilities, just what ?
ZEREM-SS472:
All that Sir, but you understand that the Test were just Tests, once they are processed, he stops and waits for further instructions. However, we wonít actually know how it really works, until itís connected to the CC-2000 and see what happens.
HOUSTON-9400:
Understood, but given his Augmented DNA, will he be strong, smarter than normal ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Stronger YES, but his mental ability will be vastly superior to a normal, he for all general purposes will be the embodiment of the CC-2000 Computer, and, totally reliant on itís operation.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, but for all general purposes heís human now, has needs, looks around and sees stuff, that part of his programming will remain right, what if the main Computer goes down, or will he die ?
ZEREM-SS472:
No Sir, weíve installed several programs which regulate his physical needs, breathing and vision, and a few routines where he will be able to operate totally on his own, IF there is downtime in the main System, and, he has instructions to return home, if that happens, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Good, wow, if we pull this off, and I see no reason why we canít, but, Androids will be a thing of the past, totally antiquated technology, wow !
ZEREM-SS472:
YES SIR, and we ARE doing this, Iím so glad and proud to be affiliated with this project, Chiron will go on record as being the most innovative of any research or developmental organization, Sir !
HOUSTON-9400:
Well yea, but, there will be a big feather in your cap as well, I donít plan for Chiron to take all the credit for this.
ZEREM-SS472:
Oh Sir, yes Sir, I am so pleased at that, and yes that will be great, but, the product ďheĒ is MUCH more important than any personal gratification I may experience, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Kind of makes one feel a little Godly, right !
ZEREM-SS472:
HA, Iím good, but not that good, Sir, but you ask about what we were having him do. He eats, sleeps, goes to the bathroom, exercises, heís very agile and strong, he can Bench Press three times his weight, and thatís three sets of ten reps, which is exceptional for a Clone of his build, and has other imbedded routines, which will support him in case of a Systems Failure in the CC-2000, as I have mentioned, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
WOW, thatís impressive, I should get in the Gym more regularly, you know I want to use him as, well.... like a personal assistant, Office Clerk, just have it close where I can observe it like that. But, when will it be ready for integration with the Main System ?
ZEREM-SS472:
A week, a while longer, Iím not sure if we couldnít do it right now, but, Iíd like to see that his ageing has stabilized, but thatís all that Iím concerned about, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well ok, weíll let it go a while longer then, but I apologize for cutting you off earlier about the new Drones I have acquired.
ZEREM-SS472:
OH YES Sir, thatís ok, I saw that you were busy, but, can you tell me how you came by them, Sir?
HOUSTON-9400:
Captain Thara of the Agamemnon was near the Delta Quadrant border, detected a Borg Cube in route to this Sector, I think, we stopped it, boarded, took a look at its Systems, and I remembered hearing something about you wanting more, so, we transported two over to the Agamemnon, and theyíll soon be delivered to you.
ZEREM-SS472:
OH my, in route here, Sir !
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, HA, thatís the exact reaction Star Fleet had. But, we turned them around, and at least for now weíre not about to go into a battle with them.
ZEREM-SS472:
Oh good Sir, uoo, thatís scary, but YES, I wanted to have access to their Interlink Nodes, and other systems, you know that having access to the Hugh Conglomerate has been integral in our development of new Subspace Channels, and the crux of how the CC-2000 will communicate with Malachi, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
What did you say, Malachi, have you given it a name !?
ZEREM-SS472:
Ahhh well yes Sir, but, we can change it if you want, we had to set up a personal identification for it, I didnít mean to overstep there, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
No, thatís ok, I just hadnít even thought about a name for it, it was just surprising, thatís all.

Diagnostic Speech Processing Unit 251 Completed:
CC-2000 Request Standard Monitoring Mode Connection

Oh Zerem, the Computer is asking for Voice communications, it apparently has finished the Diagnostic, and Iím connecting it now.
CC-2000 Request Standard Monitoring Mode Connection Approved:
Hay CC, ya back ?
CC-2000:
Yes SW, and Iím glad to report that the Processing Unit 251 is operating within normal parameters, and, I see that you have manually connected with Dr. Zerem, hello Doctor.
ZEREM-SS472:
Hello Computer, Iím glad youíre ok, how do you feel ?
CC-2000:
As well as Ambassador Spock, Doctor.
HOUSTON-9400:
WOW !,
ZEREM-SS472:
I totally agree Sir, that was exceptional, and it was instantaneous, it figured out I was playing with it, and played right back, that IS exceptional !
CC-2000:
Ha, I try.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well you try pretty good CC, but I was just catching Dr. Zerem up on his new Drones weíre bringing to him.
CC-2000:
I see, Dr. Zerem ask me earlier about them, and I apologize Doctor if I was a little vague, but, I knew that it had become a very Classified Mission, and I was unsure of how much I could reveal about it, sorry.
ZEREM-SS472:
NO PROBLEM, wow, I am greatly impressed at the processing ability of this Computer, itís amazing !
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, me too Doc, Commander Data is going to be SO jealous.
CC-2000:
SW, Ha, youíre joking again, Data will not be effected in any way, even though I agree, my processing speed and interactions with human and other species, is vastly superior to his, OH, I think I was bragging a little, sorry.
HOUSTON-9400:
Thatís ok, the truth is the truth, but CC, what if you had a body like Dataís, where you could walk around and talk to people directly, do things with them, just associate and participate in life, what would you think of that ?
CC-2000:
Ohhhh well, I think I would like that very much, but, would I look like Data, would I act like a real person ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Not look like Data, youíd be different, an individual, and yes, I think you could act as realistic as any person, human or other.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well CC, what ya think, would you like to have a actual body?
CC-2000:
SW, Doctor, I have learned to trust the information I receive from my Facial and Voice recognition programs, and I have detected something strange in both of your voices and reactions since this Body topic has arisen, would you permit me to know just whatís going on here ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Amazing !
HOUSTON-9400:
Gees yea, but yes CC, I have thought to give you a body for some time now. With the technology available to use, it would be like you were a real person, I had thought to have you right here with me, to help around here in the Office, we could talk, shake hands, all that, that humans do with and for each other.
CC-2000:
SW, excuse me for using one of your words like this, but, WOW ! But, just how would you create this Body, synthetic, like Dataís ?
HOUSTON-9400:
No CC, it would be real, like Zeremís or mine, you breathe, eat, sleep, feel things with your hands, the real enchilada.
CC-2000:
SW, Iím not sure just how that could happen, unless you made a special body for me, that might involve Cloning of a real person, then integrating Bioneural abilities into it, there would have to be a constant Data Link, like that ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Thatís right Computer, all that and more.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well ?
CC-2000:
Yes YES !, Iíd like that very much, SW, we could sit and talk, go out for Dinner, meet people, feel the wind in our faces, just be real, like that !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahhh for the most part, Iím sure there would be a learning curve associated with you physical perceptions, youíd need to be able to walk and talk at the same time, but at some point, all that would come together, hopefully as functional being. A Biological body, but, it being controlled by you, the LCARS CC-2000 Computer. OH, and your name would be Malachi.
CC-2000:
Malachi !, why that name SW ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Ahh maybe I can answer that. One of my Technicians has a Book, itís called a Bible, and I was looking through and reading passages from it a while back, and found references to a Malachi. He was a prophet, quite renowned for his intelligence and wisdom, and well, I thought that was appropriate for you.
HOUSTON-9400:
Umm, not bad Doc !
CC-2000:
SW, when can we start !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA, that a boy ! Doc, got an answer for that ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Well Sir, actually no, like I said before there needs to be several more test done on it, and those results evaluated, Sir.
CC-2000:
IT, you mean ďITísĒ here, there, ready, let me see it !!
ZEREM-SS472:
Sir, that ok with you, Sir?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well I suppose, just bring a picture up on the screen, and letís see what CC thinks about it.
ZEREM-SS472:

There, this is another picture, how does this look ?

CC-2000:
Ohhh, is it handsome ?
ZEREM-SS472:
How do you know about things like that !?
CC-2000:
Iíve been accessing public documents, news, and human males are supposed to be handsome and muscular, am I, or is it ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Well yes, I think so, reasonably handsome and I can say itís quite strong, healthy for sure !
CC-2000:
I see, and Doctor, you made it for me, is that right !
ZEREM-SS472:
Well yes I did, but it was Mr. Houstonís idea, he wanted to create a being for you, where you could participate in things, live a life I suppose through your Biological body.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, thereís a little more to it than that, Iím hoping that CC or Malachi will become productive, help us and himself to be better, actually I wanted to produce something that was as capable as an Android, but real, a Biological entity which could become...well sentient I hope, Data did, sorta.
ZEREM-SS472:
Well, if Commander Data even comes close to being sentient, then this will be the next step.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, I guess the Catís out of the Bag here, so Doc, start letting CC get involved in our project, never know it may have some input which will help in some way.
ZEREM-SS472:
Yes Sir, but this will take some time, and I donít want to be hurried about it, got that CC !
CC-2000:
Certainly Doctor Zerem, I want to become completely familiar with the whole process, I have quite a bit of research to do about this, I want to know everything I can about my new body, is that ok to do, SW?
HOUSTON-9400:
No problem there CC, I think itís a good idea, youíll be responsible for maintaining it, and I want you to keep it in good shape, healthy, all that !
ZEREM-SS472:
HA, I hate to say this, but it sounds like youíre giving one of your children a Pet to keep, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
A VERY expensive Pet to say the least, and I expect it not to be abused in ANY way, got that CC !
CC-2000:
YES SIR, no problem Sir, Iím looking forward to operating it, but will I be able to feel things, like a human does, taste, like we said before, be as close to human as possible ?
ZEREM-SS472:
I donít see why not, but youíll have to learn how to sense those feelings, it has nerves, youíll have to be aware of the sensations, and learn what they mean, and how they make it or you feel. You have quite a bit of learning to do with it.
HOUSTON-9400:
You ok with all this CC, itís a big responsibility.
CC-2000:
Yes SW, I am, and Iím really looking forward to it, Iíve researched Commander Dataís files extensively, and it has been a goal of his to be more human, and this gives me a chance to accomplish that, or much closer to it than he has been able to do.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well ok then CC, so you get familiar with all the research and notes, and you may contact and communicate with Dr. Zerem as necessary concerning this project. Anything else Doc ?
ZEREM-SS472:
No Sir, not at this time, CC and I need to get to know each other on a different level now, I was looking forward to stepping beyond the restriction on communications about this project with it.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, itís still highly classified, but we need to get back and check up on Captain Thara now, so Doc, Iíll get back to you later on this, bye.
ZEREM-SS472: Clear
Old May 7 2010, 07:09 PM   #41
SWHouston
Commander

Com Level: PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED:
CC-2000:
SW, I have Captain Thara on Subspace !
HOUSTON-9400:
Put her through !
THARA- CAP-1:
SW, we are approaching the Hive, and have reduced speed letting the Cube move ahead of us.
HOUSTON-9400:
Gees Thara, for Godís sake be careful !
THARA- CAP-1:
I want to shut down everything except for Life Support and Thrusters, and put the Ship in complete Interphasic Cloaking, until I am well within the Hive.
HOUSTON-9400:
Sounds good, but did CC get a message to you about that Infant ?
THARA- CAP-1:
Yes SW, and if thereís any way to get it from them, Iíll WILL.
HOUSTON-9400:
Uoo ok, but donít stay in there any longer than you have to, go silent, and weíll refrain from any transmissions into that area for one hour only, you GOT to get out of there by then, so GET IT DONE !
THARA- CAP-1:
Understood Sir, Thara out.

AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED CHANNEL CLOSED:

HOUSTON-9400:
Ohhhhh gees.
CC-2000:
SW, I just want to tell you, I was monitoring Captain Thara, and she was very calm and confident.
HOUSTON-9400:
I wish I had ten like her, sheís solid as a rock, but thanks, youíre trying to help, I know.
CC-2000:
SW, I have a question. I donít think that all Women are like Captain Thara, calm and confident ?

CC-2000:
Hello, SW, is there something wrong with the Audio ?

HOUSTON-9400:
Ahhh...no, I was just pondering your question, but no, all Women are not that way.
CC-2000:
I didnít think so, I have been monitoring some Television Channels, and agree with you, those Women I have seen there, are not confident or calm.
HOUSTON-9400:
Gees, I hope it wasnít during the afternoon, some of that stuff is really twisted, maybe you shouldnít do that, ok.
CC-2000:
Very well SW, Iíll refrain from that.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ummm.........
CC, need for you to do something for me.
CC-2000:
Certainly SW, what would that be ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, more frequently now, Iím going to be discussing some VERY sensitive projects with others, and I need to have like a Hot Key on my Keyboard, that stops any Video, Audio or any other type record from being logged, is that possible ?
CC-2000:
Yes it is SW, but if you were to do that, I wouldnít be able to assist you in the monitoring of your discussion, it would not allow me to see or hear that conversation either, is that ok ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh well, I suppose weíll have to deal with that, but, itís not something where itís imperative that you need to see or hear anyway.
CC-2000:
Very well, let me do that now....
SW, will the F9 Key be acceptable, itís available ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, any will do.
CC-2000:
Ok, Iíve got that set up for you, is there anything else ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yes, get me in touch with Dr. Zerem.

COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED CONNECTION REQUESTED:
CONNECTION CONFIRMED:

ZEREM-SS472:
This is Dr. Zerem, oh hello again, Mr. Houston.
HOUSTON-9400:
Zerem, letís make it just SW, ok.
ZEREM-SS472:
Very well Sir, OH, I suppose youíd like me to drop that to ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, letís be friendly, but I guess I suppose Iím sorta wondering how Malachi is doing?
ZEREM-SS472:
Of course SW, thatís understandable, but heís doing just fine. The CC-2000 has reviewed our Files on him, observed his Imbedded functions, but I have not allowed any direct connection so far.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, thatís fine, but, donít take my badgering you as a ďhurry upĒ, you take any time you need, Iím just interested in finding out more about him, thatís all.
ZEREM-SS472:
I understand SW, youíre acting like a new Father.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA, thatís probably right, CC is my baby, and I want things to work out right for it.
ZEREM-SS472:
Well, I must say one thing, heís fit, VERY fit, he works out in the Gym every day, we donít have a formal Trainer here, but one of our Associate Medical persons, a human named Rice Chambers knows how to do those exercises, and has been helping Malachi, jogging with him on the Holodeck, they seem to be friends.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well thatís nice of him, please tell him I appreciate it, but you said he waits for orders, is there any reluctance on his part, to comply with anything you tell him to do ?
ZEREM-SS472:
No, thatís never happened, and Rice hasnít mentioned anything like that either, he does exactly as heís told, every time, just like heís supposed to.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, thatís as it should be, that makes me feel better.
ZEREM-SS472:
SW, I think youíre thinking of the actions of the Augment, and let me assure you this is not the case here, Malachi is very compliant and does everything we tell him, donít worry, ok.
HOUSTON-9400:
Good, but hang on a minute, I need to do something here...

MANUAL ENTER HOTKEY F9:
MANUAL DISCONNECT ALL RECORDS OF COMMUNICATION:
PROCEED NOW:

Zerem, can you still see and hear me ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Yes, what happened ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh, I had a Hotkey set on my keyboard, where we can talk privately, no record will be kept, seen or heard by CC.
ZEREM-SS472:
I see, but, is there something you need to talk to me privately about ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Sorta, ahhh, I was just wondering if Malachi..umm...was complete, like in functional ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Ahh....OH, you mean sexually ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well yea, I just thought about that, and thought I might ask, is he ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Well heís got all the parts necessary, and...well...Iíve seen him excited a couple times, and so has Rice.
HOUSTON-9400:
OH I SEE, then youíre pretty sure he could, right ?
ZEREM-SS472:
You mean intercourse, like that, Iím sure he can, though Iíve never tested him for viability in that area. But, given what my records indicate, we probably should do a Test, and find out if itís possible for him to bear a child.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well yea, the way things are going, CCís curiosity and ability to gather information, Iím thinking that Iím going to have to have that ďsit down talkĒ that all Dadís have to do with their boys.
ZEREM-SS472:
SW, thatís quite possible, the way things are going, heís going to have all the physical things going right for him, and I do mean ALL. He just may have an opportunity at some point to have to deal with a sexual advance. I think youíre headed in the right direction, making him aware, IF heís potent or not, about the consequences of activities like that. I will say this though, Augmented DNA has as a matter of record with the Augments equated to augmented desires, I or we did not look at that area when we Cloned this being, and, itís unknown how much reverse influence his natural desires will impact the control the Computer has over him
HOUSTON-9400:
I see, but, you can do that Test, right ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Well SW, remember Iím not Human, I need to do some research on how to acquire a sample like that, Iíve just never done that before, itís not like a Urine Test, understand.
HOUSTON-9400:
I see, then maybe other Doctor, Rice, can answer any questions you have about that, since heís human, he may shed some light on it for you, or have done the test before ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Oh yes, Iím sure he can take care of that, and heís very helpful with Malachi, yes, Iíll ask him if he can do that.
HOUSTON-9400:
I really appreciate that Zerem, I think that information is needed, and actions taken to at least guide him if something comes up.
ZEREM-SS472:
SW, I think youíre handling this very well, with your concerns about his Socialization, we really donít have much of that to do out here, heís going to need to meet people and get involved in social settings. So at some point, he needs to get out of here, where he can develop correctly, but, thatís a ways off still.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea youíre right, actually I hadnít thought about it that far down the line, but do you have any idea of just how far along he might be able to get, like what maturity level, in that setting there ?
ZEREM-SS472:
UOO, thatís going to be hard to say, but I think we can probably bring him up to what youíd call a Teenager, that level of development, a place before he gets too interested in your Females, is that what you mean, and that being as related to his Imbedded and Natural Routines.
HOUSTON-9400:
Exactly, before being the key word there, Iím just trying to access how difficult this is going to be.
ZEREM-SS472:
Well SW, if youíve ever raised a child before, consider this a Fast Track Issue.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yes Zerem, and I really appreciate this, it helps talking to someone about things like that.
ZEREM-SS472:
No problem SW, actually Iím just as interested in his development as you are, well almost.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, ok then, Iíll let you get back to work.
ZEREM-SS472:
Bye SW, and Iíll get Rice right on it.
ZEREM-SS472: Clear
COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED CONNECTION CLOSED:

HOUSTON-9400:
Oh rats, I forgot to ask CC how to get out of this mode, let me try ďExitĒ....
Uhhh, that didnít work, how about F9...
MANUAL ENTER HOTKEY F9:
MANUAL RECONNECT ALL RECORDS OF COMMUNICATION:

CC-2000:
SW, did you intend to reconnect me ?
HOUSTON-9400:
YES I did, I found it.
CC-2000:
I thought about that while we were disconnected, but itís ok now, right ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yes, and thanks for thinking about it, Iím surprised, you sure are coming along well.
CC-2000:
Iíve been monitoring Malachi too, heís eaten a meal, worked out on the Weights, thatís what Rice calls it, he went to the Bathroom, and has Jogged with Rice.
HOUSTON-9400:
YES, Zerem mentioned Rice, they are friends.
CC-2000:
Friends yes, associates, contacts, but something more is implied, Iím not sure just what that means ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, that term is used loosely most times, I donít know why I thought that you would know that. But itís like we are, we talk, know each other, and soon I guess weíll got out to Dinner like you said before, just be friends, but, youíll work here and have duties. It implies that you know and accept that person into a position which is closer to you, than a co-worker, or an associate, a little more personal even though people call co-workers and business associates, friends.
CC-2000:
I see, then friends are good to have, not like Gul Dukat, right !
HOUSTON-9400:
Yes, real friends are good to have, but Dukat is not anyoneís friend, heís a bad guy, you can trust a friend.
CC-2000:
I understand now, we are friends, and others like Dr. Zerem and Rice.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yes thatís right, but, the others out there where Malachi is, theyíre all ok people, and will help you too, but, friends are closer, more special people, you see ?
CC-2000:
I understand now SW, thank you for teaching me about friends, I have a lot to learn about this, donít I.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahhh well yea, you do, and weíll all do what we can to help you develop stuff like Social Skills, and other things as necessary. But, thatís as itís related to Malachi, youíre going just great as CC.
CC-2000:
SW, that makes me feel good when you say things like that, I think that is a component of my Personality Routines, I like to do things right.
HOUSTON-9400:
Uoo wow, Iím definitely going to have to give Leyor a raise now ! But, I need to go now, so bye.
CC-2000:
Bye SW, and thanks again.
CC-2000 Return to Standard Monitoring Mode
Old May 10 2010, 07:46 PM   #42
SWHouston
Commander

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Encrypted Ė Conference

Chiron Intergalaxy Ė Subspace Ė Encrypted Ė Conference
Com Level: Secured Ė As Noted Ė Transport Vessels Only
Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATIONS ACCEPTED
From: PCV HERCULES CHIGCO H44G8U SECURED - PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
With: HOUSTON-9400:
With: BíIJIK- CBG-1:
With: MAXWELL RR-1:
With: THARA- CAP-1:
CC-2000:
SW, Captain Pressman is on Subspace, he wishes to speak to you.
HOUSTON-9400:
Sure, put him on CC.

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:

SW, Iíve been monitoring the CCom with you and Thara, think sheíll need any help ?

HOUSTON-9400:
Gees I hope not Eric, Iíve given her an hour to get out of that Hive, I donít want to break radio silence, Iím thinking sheíll be ok.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Well, I can be at the Border in about three hours, think I should start now, just in case ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ummmm no, wait....

SUBSEQUENT UNIT REQUESTING CONFERENCE
PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SECURED:
CONNECTION APPROVED

BíiJik- CBG-1:

Sir, excuse my interrupting, but the Zeus is much closer to Thara, I can help, yes !

HOUSTON-9400:
Maybe Bíijik, but both of you hang on a while here, Iím not sure sheíll need any help. Hang on, hereís someone else.

PCV CHIRON CHIGCO C96N2R SECURED:
CONNECTION APPROVED

MAXWELL RR-1:

SW, Iíd be glad to help to, though I think Iím way too far away, but, Iíll start over there too, if you need me !

HOUSTON-9400:
Wow, the gangís all here almost, but Iím glad to see that all of you are listening in.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Hay, this new CCom System is great ! I can see and hear everyone, no lag what so ever !
CC-2000:
Thank you Captain Pressman, the new Communications Channels provided to me, have proven to be quite efficient, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, has Thara sent any message or anything yet ?
CC-2000:
No SW, she is running silent at the moment, and I have not detected any Carrier Identification as well, she must still be in the Central Nexus, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Gees this waiting is driving me nuts !
BíiJik- CBG-1:
Sir, let me start toward the Agamemnon, I am closest, it will not hurt even if she does not need help, do you agree, Sir ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok Bíijik. CC, send the Zeus the best coordinates you can come up with for an intercept, got that ?
CC-2000:
I am sending them now SW, is there anything else I can help with ?
MAXWELL RR-1:
SW, just a question here, but can all the Ships run like the Chiron ?
HOUSTON-9400:
No CC, thatís all for now. All the Transports can Ben, plus they all have the Shielding and Weapons for dealing with problems. The other ships donít have anything more than what they will need, given the area they operate in.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Ben, ya old Space Dog, how ya doing, Iím sorry I didnít have the chance to welcome you to Chiron.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Great Eric and thanks, I didnít know we had a CCom channel available till just a few minutes ago, or Iíd have said hello before now.
BíiJik- CBG-1:
Sir, we have received and calculated the Intercept Coordinates, and are moving toward them at maximum warp, this is a good day to die, Sir !
HOUSTON-9400:
Understood Bíijik, but cut her back to 9.9, thereís no use in pushing it that hard right now, and letís see if we can get around the dying part. But, Ben, how you doing out there, got a handle on that old Lady yet?
MAXWELL RR-1:
Well if this is an old lady, sheís got some stuff inside her, that would surprise anybody, actually Iíve been doing Security Drills with the Chief, he wouldnít let me take a Lead position, he said maybe in a while.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
HA HA Ė repeated.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, thatís good, those type decisions are what I pay him to make. Iíd probably fall on my face, if I had to run around those corridors like those guys do.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Hay Ben, you checked out the Intruder Protection Systems yet ?
MAXWELL RR-1:
Now thatís a REAL protection system, Iíve never seen anything like that before. I donít know why you need Security with those things sitting there and able to protect a Docking Port like they can.
HOUSTON-9400:
Did the Chief do a simulation for you ?
MAXWELL RR-1:
Yes, actually a couple, I couldnít believe it when those things dropped down and started shooting at the simulated intruders, force fields popped up, and a Team wouldnít have to do more than walk over with some Brooms and Dust Pans to clean up things after that.
HOUSTON-9400:
Thatís good, I donít want my guys in the line of fire unless itís absolutely necessary, but anybody ran any of Kímlhetís new Tactical Programs yet ?
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Tell ya what Boss, thatíd be a BIG yes ! And, Iíd recommend you telling the others to put some Seat Belts on the Bridge Chairs, cause once you turn it over to the Computer, youíd better have hold of something !
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA, Iíll pass that along, that old Targ is going to laugh his butt off hearing that.
CC-2000:
SW, may I consider that a compliment too ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yes you can CC.....

CC-2000:
Excuse me SW, itís Captain Thara on Subspace again, Iím connecting her now !

PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED:
CONNECTION APPROVED

HOUSTON-9400:
Thara !, whatís happening !?

THARA- CAP-1:

All is well Sir, I have collected a large amount of information which is being transmitted now, and I am at full Shields and Cloak. Additionally, I have the Infant in the Infirmary now, and it is getting treatment as we speak, Sir.

PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
GOOD JOB Thara !
HOUSTON-9400:
Iíll second that ! Ok, I want you to go directly to Cold Station, and drop all of them off with Dr. Zerem, but, did you have any emergency deliveries you were going to make before this happened?
THARA- CAP-1:
I had a standard replenishment delivery scheduled to Star Base 185, Sir. OK ahhh...CC, see which of our ships Hercules or Zeus is closer, and have them pick that one up, and, how long will it be for Thara to get to the Cold Station ?
CC-2000:
SW, it will take Sixteen Hours Eight Minutes and Thirty One Seconds at Warp 9.9, and the Replenishment Reassignment has been given to the Zeus, Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Wow, that was fast !
CC-2000:
Thank you Captain Maxwell, I aim to please, Sir !
MAXWELL RR-1:
HA HA, SW, you sure got that thing trained up good, the more I talk to it, the more it seems like a real person !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, just wait, but Thara, did you run into any trouble, are they rebuilding the Hive over there ?
THARA- CAP-1:
Yes they are SW, and we counted 51 ships docked on it, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
OH wow !, Star Fleet is going to love to hear that, OH and CC, Iíll make that report personally. But, what did the Ship you were following do, just stop, they notice it was back ?
THARA- CAP-1:
There was hardly any communication with it that we could detect, it was like it just arrived and parked. Also, there were no ships that left that facility during our stay, so I donít know if they even noticed it was back, Sir. Sir, Iíll add that it was not a full Cube, but a Tactical Cube, the smaller version, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Interesting, but that still leaves some questions to be answered, Tactical how, gathering info about Transwarp or our Technology. But, thatís a problem for Star Fleet, youíre making a full report on it right Thara.
THARA- CAP-1:
As usual Sir, but would you like to see the Child ?
HOUSTON-9400:
OH...ahh...well ok.

THARA- CAP-1:

Did I do that right, you see it Sir ?

MAXWELL RR-1:
OH MY GOD, what are they doing, growing um now !
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
Naw Ben, they must have picked that one up on one of their Assimilations, wow thatís pitiful !
HOUSTON-9400:
Whew..... well, we got it now, and I got a Doctor out on the Station, that if anyone can, heíll get that stuff off that baby somehow !
MAXWELL RR-1:
Thara, is that the only one you saw ?
THARA- CAP-1:
Yes Ben, but we saw several rather young adults on the Cube, in fact we have a couple of them on my Ship now.
HOUSTON-9400:
Young, well good, maybe we can help them out too, that Hugh Group might need a couple more helpers over there, if, Doctor Zerem can get um unloaded. Anyway, letís let Thara get going there, actually she is already, but you guys can talk more if you want, ok !
PRESSMAN- BR-C1:
SW, nice talking to ya foreshore, we ought get together like this more, no telling how quick the days will pass, right, right Ben !
MAXWELL RR-1:
Thatíd be fine with me, just let me know what time, ok everybody !
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, Iíll get the Computer to figure that out, but Iíll say bye for now.
PRESSMAN- BR-C1: Clear
BíiJik- CBG-1: Clear
MAXWELL RR-1: Clear
THARA- CAP-1: Clear
CLOSING SUBSPACE SECURED CHANNELS
Old May 12 2010, 01:53 PM   #43
SWHouston
Commander

Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Voice
Com Level: COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED:
To: CHAMBERS-PQ252:
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, get me Dr. Zerem, ok.

COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED:
ZEREM-SS472:
COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE – NO RESPONSE FROM CLIENT

CC-2000:
SW, he is not answering, do you wish me to continue to attempt contact?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahh...no, that’s ok then...OH, how about that other Doctor, Rice Chambers, try him.
CC-2000:
REDIRECT TO PERSONAL QUARTERS #252

CHAMBERS-PQ252:
WHAT !
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahh hello, Dr. Chambers, is that you ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Who is that, I’m not ready yet !
HOUSTON-9400:
Dr. Chambers, this is S. W. Houston, you got a minute ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
WHO ?
HOUSTON-9400:
S. W. Houston, I tried to get in touch with Dr. Zerem, but he didn’t answer. Can we use the Telcom, ok ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
S. W. Houston......OH !...ahh....wait, let me adjust the monitor... I’m not exactly presentable.

There, I’m sorta nake...I just got out of the Shower, sorry, I thought it was Becca.

HOUSTON-9400:
That’s ok, ahh...Becca ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Oh Dr. Rebecca Silberstein, she’s on my Team, were coworkers here, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ah, I see, but like I said, I couldn’t get hold of Dr. Zerem, I hope I haven’t caught you at a bad time.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
NO no, that’s ok, I was just getting ready for Dinner with some of my friends, there’s no rush, how can I help you, Sir ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Everyone calls me SW, ok, and well, I spoke to Dr. Zerem about a Test for Malachi, and he said that he was going to get you to do it.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Oh yes, his Sperm Count, and it’s not just it, given that he’s not been active, we need to do a series.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh, I see, I don’t know much about that, so...umm, it’s going to take several of those test then ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Yes, we need to establish continuity in his reproductive system, the first and possibly second test aren’t much value, sorta watery, sorry about the analogy.
HOUSTON-9400:
That’s ok, I didn’t know it would be so involved, but...well, ahh...just how is that done ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Ahhh SW, that’s a little hard to explain, kinda personal too, I don’t usually discuss things like that with someone other than the Patient.
HOUSTON-9400:
OH..ahh well sure...ok, I just thought that since he wasn’t a....well he’s...
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
You don’t think he’s a real person, is that what you’re thinking ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Uooo...well, I guess maybe I hadn’t considered that, I suppose he’s as real as anyone, I guess.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Oh yes, quite real, wakes up in the morning, looks around, eats, sleeps, everything that you and I do, well, almost.

SW, I’m picking up something in Dr. Chambers voice and expressions, me may becoming angry, though I have not observed him sufficiently to be absolutely sure.

HOUSTON-9400:
Uooo..look Dr. Chambers, Rice, if I may, I’m sorry if I seemed a little insensitive, I’m just not used to dealing with issues like this, please be patient with me, I’m really interested in how Malachi is doing, his well being, really, ok.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Well ok, I’m sorry too, I suppose having been with him like I have, sorta, well, makes me a little protective with him.
HOUSTON-9400:
Really, ahh wow, I knew that you had been Working Out, running, doing stuff like that, but, you imply more ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
HA, more, yea, like from the start, wiping his butt then teaching him how to do it on his own, combing his hair, brushing his teeth, eating with a spoon, then a fork, he’s not to the point of using a Knife yet, teaching him stuff like that, you didn’t expect him just to know things like that, did you ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ohhhh wow, look, ahh...I’m sorry, I didn’t know it would take anything like that, wow...ahh, I guess I did think he’d be...what, grown, an adult, wow, now that I think about it, it’s just like he was a Baby, doesn’t know anything, does he !
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Nope, well he’s coming along pretty good, but it will take a while longer.
HOUSTON-9400:
Rice, I really am under informed about this stuff, somehow I thought we could just connect the Computer to him, and everything would just happen.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Can’t just do that SW, what if there’s an interruption in the connection, he’ll be on his own, he absolutely must be able to function, breathe, have a Flight Response to danger, eat, protect himself from cold and heat, you see that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh......of course, how stupid I must sound to you, I just never considered those issues, and beyond that, you, well...you’ve been much more than just a Physician, you’re kinda like his Mom or Dad, teaching him stuff like that, aren’t you.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
I guess you could say that, but it’s the first time I’ve ever done anything like this, it’s been an experience I wouldn’t trade for anything, and..well, I’ll never have a chance to do it for myself.

SW, he’s holding something back, not lying, but not telling it all.

HOUSTON-9400:
I see, and I agree, I’ve had a brief encounter like what you’ve described, had a Son, but it was rather short lived, my wife and I didn’t get along, and well, I didn’t get a chance to follow through with it.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Well, you really missed out on it, just today, Malachi was eating, and I and Becca were standing away from him, just observing him, and he, well, I guess I was sorta proud of seeing him using the Utensils properly and he looked up at me. I guess I sorta had a moment of weakness, and let a tear run down my cheek, I was real happy for him. But anyway, he saw it, and he got up rushed over and hugged me, and I just couldn’t hold it back, I cried like a baby, seeing him demonstrate his concern for me. Then Becca started crying, and the other guys came over and, well...we sorta had a group hug, it was a pretty wonderful feeling.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh my heavens....I had NO idea. YES, I understand that, I would have given anything to be there and experienced that with you, not that I deserve it, but I DO understand what’s happening now.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
But anyway SW, that’s my problem, I got to get over stuff like that, there’s no telling now may of these Clones that might be made, and, I’ll just have to deal with it.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well Rice, you probably are right, the way this is going so far, just may warrant more of these beings. But, that doesn’t diminish the commitment and heart you’ve put into this, and though as an outsider it may not have much impact, but, I sincerely appreciate what you’ve done, thank you.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Hay, it’s part of the job, ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right !
HOUSTON-9400:
Yes you do, and I see you’re trying to lighten the mood here, so, do you have any Pediatric experience ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
No, I’m Bio-Medical and a MD, but I think we have one of our group who did an Internship in Pediatrics, I’ve Interned in Special Education too, I think that’s why Zerem had me continue with Malachi.
HOUSTON-9400:
Special Ed, that’s kinda like for retarded children, possibly Autistics, right, but you don’t look old enough to have done all that !
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
HA, I get that a lot SW, but I had my PHD in Bio-Med, before I was 20 years old, I have three other Degrees as well, nobody out here is under-educated to put it mildly. But Malachi is not all that much different from an Autistic child, there’s a little conflict psychologically for him, being so strong, and SO SO dedicated to doing things right, I could tell him to pushup a billion pound weight, and he’d try till it killed him, I think, it’s just great working with him.
HOUSTON-9400:
Gees Rice, I envy you SO much, going through that, seeing your work take shape and develop like he has, but, tell me, you said that you’d never have a chance to do it for yourself, why do you say that ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Oh...ahh well, I’m not married, and...well, probably will never be.
HOUSTON-9400:
I see, ahh...are you just not interested in Women ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
So what if I’m not, you got a problem with that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
No, I sure don’t, your sexual preferences have nothing to do with what I hired you for, plus, you haven’t said you were Gay anyway, I don’t know that, nor am I asking it. But, if you are, I sincerely feel from talking to you, that it won’t affect your professional ethics in any way, and I mean that.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Oh, that’s nice of you, I’m glad I’ve given that impression, I wouldn’t let anything like that come between Malachi and me, I don’t want that to be an issue, we will at some point have to let the other go.
HOUSTON-9400:
Uoo yea, I’m sure that’s going to be rough, would be for me under those circumstances. But, keep this in mind, what you’re doing out there for me, only makes it better, getting him ready for a life on his own for all general purposes, and one thing for sure, you DO have my gratitude for that.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Well, I appreciate you saying that SW, not many know about how things have been out here, and someone saying thanks, REALLY means a lot, so thanks for saying that.
HOUSTON-9400:
No problem, but, back to why I called. Just how long, how many test will it take to see if he’s “potent”?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
Well, a few, maybe quite a few, it depends on how quickly his natural functions are able to respond. Like I said it’s not going to be very potent at first, but as his system responds to the demand, he should start producing just like any normal person, it’ll take time, and we can’t predict the outcome.
HOUSTON-9400:
I understand, and, I’ll try to contain my interest and not badger you TOO much about it.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
HA, it seems like Malachi has two Dads now.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA right, but Zerem only showed me a couple pictures of him, are there any more ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
No, and I had a hard time getting those, Malachi doesn’t like that for some reason, he doesn’t like to see his image on a monitor. But, maybe I can sneak a picture of him in, I’ll try.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha ok, I appreciate that, but I don’t want to upset him. Anyway, it was really great talking to you, and I hope you don’t mind me calling back, I’m real interested in his progress, ok ?
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
No problem SW, call anytime you want, I really enjoy bragging about him, senseless as that sounds.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA, I know what you mean, but I’ll let you go now, bye.
CHAMBERS-PQ252:
By SW.
CHAMBERS-PQ252: Clear
COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T CHANNEL CLOSED
CC-2000:
SW, Dr. Chambers seemed a lot more relaxed as your conversation progressed, markedly after you expressed yourself about sexual preferences.
HOUSTON-9400:
Really, ahh...do you know what Gay means, and I hope I don’t regret asking.
CC-2000:
Yes SW, Gay as a term which is used instead of the word Homosexual, generally applied to Males of that predilection, though it is used at some times to describe Homosexual interests of Males and Females. Females which have those tendencies, are properly called Lesbian, though....
HOUSTON-9400:
OK OK, I see you got that, but do you really know what happens, between persons of the same sex, in an act of sex ?
CC-2000:
No I do not SW, I have never seen such an act between persons of the same sex, or opposite.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh ok, given your curiosity in things, I wouldn’t have put it past you, to have found out somehow.
CC-2000:
SW, yes, I have done extensive research in Human characteristics, I feel it is necessary to perform the duty of assuming control of Malachi as a tool for you. Humans are rather fragile, and I want to be able to operate Malachi within his physical and psychological parameters.
HOUSTON-9400:
Really, I GOT to give Leyor a raise now. But, that really surprises me, you are aware of our limits, we break, get sick, are hungry, tired, have to bathe and go to the bathroom, stuff like that !
CC-2000:
Yes SW, I know of all your needs, well, I must learn much more as well as it applies to Malachi directly, but I am already aware of many things like that. It has been quite informative observing Dr. Chambers and his staff.
HOUSTON-9400:
Oh right...but when did you start that, how long ?
CC-2000:
From the first SW, I have witnessed everything, he designed the physical parameters for Malachi’s Bioneural Living Cell implant, through the installation, his and the others daily maintenance of Malachi, all of it SW.
HOUSTON-9400:
Implant. Ohhhh ok, then Malachi has some of his own brain still in him, right !
CC-2000:
Yes SW, those calculations for just how much was of great concern to Dr. Chambers, he spent hours checking and rechecking those specifications, the normal tissue which remained, was for Malachi’s rote functions and the fulfillment of his basic needs, in case of a systems failure on my part.
HOUSTON-9400:
I got it now, I didn’t actually put that in prospective, so it was Chambers that actually did the Implanting, and his Team, other Doctors, Surgeons, right ?
CC-2000:
Actually SW, there wasn’t any Surgery involved in the traditional sense, it was a Medical Transport extraction and implantation, they “beamed” it in for lack of a better term. There were literally thousands of neural connections that were required.
HOUSTON-9400:
THOUSANDS, wow, how in the world did they accomplish that, gees !
CC-2000:
They didn’t, I made those connections SW, I was in control of the Transporter, his life support equipment, blood gas analysis, the...”whole enchilada” as you have put it before.

CC-2000:
Hello, SW, is there something wrong with the Audio, or are you pondering my statement as you have previously done ?

HOUSTON-9400:
Pondering again CC, but, getting used to stuff like you just told me, wow.
CC-2000:
“No hill for a stepper”, as Captain Pressman would put it.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA HA, you been monitoring his CCom, other stuff he does ?
CC-2000:
I do that to everyone SW, I have connections all over the place, nothing happens that I’m not aware of, unless you press that F9 Key.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, that won’t happen very often, but, could you report about Malachi, what he’s doing right now for instance ?
CC-2000:
Of course SW, he’s in his room sleeping, it’s evening at Cold Station 12.
HOUSTON-9400:
HIS room, oh ok that’s good, I just thought he might be in a Medical Bed, attended in some way, or something like that.
CC-2000:
Not for quite a while now SW, but he is looked in on, one of the Technicians did another extraction of his Semen earlier.
HOUSTON-9400:
A Tech, oh, I thought it would require a Doctor !
CC-2000:
No SW, from what I saw, that level of Medical credentials apparently are not required, though there is some ability required, it seems easier for one of them.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ohhh gees, I hope I’m not going to regret this, but, what did you see ?
CC-2000:
Well SW, the first time two of the Techs went into Malachi’s room, and they told him they were about to do a Test, then they removed his underwear and had him sit on the edge of the bed and lay back, and one sat beside him, while the other got down on his kne....
HOUSTON-9400:
I GOT IT, that’s enough explanation ! Uoo well, I just wasn’t sure just how they were going to perform that Test, but ok, I guess.
CC-2000:
Malachi seemed to enjoy it quite a bit SW, and when the other Tech came back later, Malachi just got into position and he didn’t have as much difficulty as the first Tech had.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ohhh gees, I know I'm getting in to this too far, but I’ll ask anyway. Why do you think the second Tech did it easier ?
CC-2000:
I think it was Malachi’s physical parameters, it looks like it’s is about 21 or 22 centimeters long and rather thick, but the second Tech easily got all the way dow....
HOUSTON-9400:
I GOT IT, thanks, that’s enough explanation on that point too. But, what are they doing, taking turns on him !
CC-2000:
I suppose so SW, Dr. Chambers said it he would have to be Tested several times, I presume that sharing of duties like that, would be appropriate, and it’s something that Malachi apparently enjoys for some reason.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahhhh yea, I can see that, OH, but are these Techs Male or Female ?
CC-2000:
Males, there is only one Female in that Department, that being Dr. Rebecca Silberstein, and she has not been assigned to Test Malachi.
HOUSTON-9400:
Aww well, that’s a little one sided, I hope Malachi doesn’t get too used to just Males Testing him like that.
CC-2000:
SW, may I ask a question, it seems like you’re having a bit of difficulty discussing this Testing Procedure, may I know why ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Uoo wow, ahhh...well, I really can’t put it into words at this moment, let me think about it, and I’ll get back to you on that later, ok.
CC-2000:
Certainly SW, I enjoy discussing issues with you so very much, and appreciate your guidance in so many ways, thank you.
HOUSTON-9400:
You’re welcome CC, but another thing, has Dr. Chambers ever Tested Malachi like that ?
CC-2000:
No SW, I have no record of that, he is with Malachi quite a bit, but the Testing was assigned to the Techs.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well ok, but, you keep monitoring Malachi’s Testing and other training done.
CC-2000:
Of course SW, is there anything else ?
HOUSTON-9400:
No, that’s it for now, bye.
CC-2000:
Good bye SW, and have a good evening.

Last edited by SWHouston; May 12 2010 at 05:43 PM.
Old May 13 2010, 11:42 AM   #44
SWHouston
Commander

Chiron Intergalaxy – Telecom – Voice
Com Level: Inter-Office Secured - Routine
CC-2000:
Good morning SW, I hope you had a good rest last night.
HOUSTON-9400:
I did CC, thanks, got anything to say this morning ?
CC-2000:
HA, SW, I always have something to say and yes, may I give you a Status Report ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Proceed.
CC-2000:
Situations of the Transport Vessels are as follows:
The PCV Chiron is Ten Hours Fifteen Minutes from arrival at this Corporate Facility.
The PCV Agamemnon is Three Hours Ten minutes from arriving at Cold Station 12.
The PCV Hercules is on its standard route.
The PCV Zeus has made the delivery to Star Base 185, and has returned to its standard route.

Situations of the Cruise Vessels are as follows:
The PCV Hawaii has just loaded it’s passengers from the San Francisco Dock, and departed.
The PCV Bahamas is in standard route, and approaching Delta Rana IV.
The PCV Monte Carlo is in standard route and approaching Rigel VII.
The PCV Atlantic City is in standard route and just departed Betazed.

Additionally, Mr. Hutchinson’s passage was on the Bahamas, and he has transferred to the Monte Carlo, in route to his temporary assignment at Deep Space 9.
There have been no instances of anomalies on the mentioned routes. Would you like for me to list the Intrasystem Passenger routes, SW ?
HOUSTON-9400:
No, but how are those Raven Class ships holding up for us ?
CC-2000:
Quite well SW, I have only routine maintenance recorded for them, they were a good choice for Passenger service if I may say.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, seems like Brown Nosing is part of your Personality Routines as well, but thanks.
CC-2000:
SW, you don’t seem to be in a very good mood this morning, would you share that with me ?
HOUSTON-9400:
You’re right about that, it’s just that I’m dreading telling Star Fleet about the Borg, they’re going to try to ask questions that I don’t want to answer.
CC-2000:
If I may suggest, the best way to brighten up your day, is to get that over with, may I contact Star Fleet for you, SW ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well no, get Dick Bennett on the line first.
CC-2000:

CONNECTING TO INTEROFFICE 9408
CONNECTION CONFIRMED

BENNETT-9408:

Good morning SW, how ya doing today.

HOUSTON-9400:
Ok Dick, just thought I’d catch you up on our visit with the Borg.
BENNETT-9408:
Great, but, I just wanted to say that I’m sorry that Admiral Bill is so...direct at times, you know we want to have good relations with Chiron, and I thought maybe we should try to start over. Have you ever met Mark Holt ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Admiral, operations ?
BENNETT-9408:
That’s him, you mind if I get him on the line now ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, that’ll be ok I guess.

BENNETT-9408:
INTEROFFICE RECONNECT CONFERENCE MODE
STAR FLEET COMPLEX SS214
CONNECTION CONFIRMED

Holt-SS214:

Good Morn..oh, hi fellas !

BENNETT-9408:
Good morning Mark, SW here gave me a call just now, and I thought I get you in on it, got time ?
Holt-SS214:
Of course I do, good morning Mr. Houston, I hear you visited our friends the Borg.
HOUSTON-9400:
Make it SW, and Mark if I may, yea, my Ship is on the way back now, no incidents reported.
Holt-SS214:
Uoo I’m very glad to hear that, we don’t want anybody to get hurt by them, but is there anything, any information about them, that you’d like to share with us ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Damn, it’s nice to talk to someone over there, that actually knows how to be polite, but. I don’t have a lot to report, we caught them on Long Range Sensors, cloaked, got up closer, used a EM Pulse, I think the Captain said to smoke their Computer, followed them back to the Hive.
Holt-SS214:
Fantastic, but, what did you see there ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, that may be a problem in the future, but they are rebuilding the Complex, and we saw about 50 or so of their Ships hooked up to it at that time. We moved in under Cloak, and were totally silent, and shut just about everything off to keep from being detected. And there’s one curious thing.
Holt-SS214:
That being ?
HOUSTON-9400:
It was unusually easy to screw their Computers up, and, when they entered the Hive, we didn’t detect that their arrival was even noticed. It was like they all rest of them were Regenerating, asleep or something, like I said we shut everything off, so there wasn’t any detailed Sensor sweeps.
Holt-SS214:
Ok, but you just saw Fifty Ships, I’m of course wondering how many more there may be, they used to have a lot of um, anything you can say about that ?
HOUSTON-9400:
No, I only know what we saw, there may be another facility somewhere that they’re parked at, or they’re out assimilating somewhere, we just didn’t see any more than that.
Holt-SS214:
Ok then, but if you will, let’s revisit the original encounter, a Cube headed our way.
HOUSTON-9400:
One of my ships was near the Delta Quad border, picked them up on Long Range Sensors, it was a Tactical Cube, a smaller one, was headed in Sector 001 direction, we sneaked up on it, zapped it which stopped the Vessel, and when they saw their destination was invalid, they turned around and headed back home, then we followed them at a respectable distance, VERY respectful.
Holt-SS214:
Interesting, and brave I might add, I fully understand you’re not with Star Fleet any more, and I appreciate your effort to protect us, you too of course.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well Mark, I’d have been reluctant to even get close to those guys under different circumstances, but, I have had some dealings with them before, and I was advising the Captain of my Vessel almost the whole time.
Holt-SS214:
Never the less, brave as I said, but given your previous contact with them, do you have any sense of what we might do now, preventative, anything ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Wow, I’d still be with Star Fleet, if I’d been treated this way back then, but, and you’re probably not going to do this. One option would be to get a Fleet together immediately, go back and blow them to hell without regret, completely destroy the Hive and those damn tunnels they got, and maybe lock um up over there while they still are in their weakened state !
Holt-SS214:
I’d go for that, IF I knew I only had Fifty of their ships to deal with.
HOUSTON-9400:
Reconnaissance ?
Holt-SS214:
Sure, but there’s a limit to Long Range Sensors, and we still don’t know just how far their communications can reach out, they could call in what.. a few hundred more Cubes, and we’d be screwed.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, your other choice being just sit here and wait on them to show up and assimilate us, they were headed this way originally, for some reason.
Holt-SS214:
You would have to bring that up, OH, and do you have any sense as to why they were ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Not a clue.
Holt-SS214:
Well, I’ll have to digest this, but, one more thing. You spent several years in Star Fleet, and I want you to know it was appreciated. Plus, when you got out, you still are helping us out with more than just a report on a stray Cube, we want to maintain good relations with Chiron, and I want to maintain good relations with you. You have my number, not that I want to keep Dick out of the loop, but you call me anytime you want. Thank you for your help.
HOUSTON-9400:
Be glad to, and it’s nice to have met you Mark, bye.

STAR FLEET COMPLEX SS214 DISCONNECTED
Holt-SS214: Clear
INTEROFFICE RECONNECT CONFERENCE MODE

BENNETT-9408:
Nice guy, right.
HOUSTON-9400:
Amazing actually, sounds like he may move on something, maybe ?
BENNETT-9408:
Well you know how we are, slow and sure for the most part, but, we’ll see.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea, anything else ?
BENNETT-9408:
That’s it, if it’s all for you.
HOUSTON-9400:
It is, bye.
BENNETT-9408:
Bye.

BENNETT-9408: CLEAR
INTEROFFICE COM CLOSED

CC-2000:
Admiral Holt sounded like a nice man, don’t you think so SW ?
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, that’s exactly what he wanted you to think, but remember he’s Star Fleet, and when push comes to shove, that will fade away quickly.
CC-2000:
I see, then there should be some reservation in dealing with them, they do not place the interests of the Corporation ahead of theirs.
HOUSTON-9400:
OH NO, they sure don’t, WE have to make sure we are protected, in the best interest of the business, and our personnel, always ! Now, I need a little personal time here, ok.
CC-2000:
Certainly SW, I’ll clear and maybe drop back by later, ok ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, ok, bye.

Last edited by SWHouston; May 13 2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old May 14 2010, 03:35 PM   #45
SWHouston
Commander

Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – CCom Voice
Com Level1: PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED:
Com Level2: COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED:
To: THARA- CAP-1:
To: ZEREM-SS472:
CC-2000:
SW, have you had your second cup of Coffee yet ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Third actually.
CC-2000:
Oh good, I wanted to talk to you, but have I waited long enough ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ha, yea, what ya got ?
CC-2000:
I just wanted to know something. Up to now, I have kept my direct verbal communications limited to Intracorporation resources, but, if I needed to, could I like open a channel to a person and communicate, like ask a question to him or her ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well I suppose so, but I don’t think it would be a good idea to admit you were a Computer, you might give them a name, like you were a real person.
CC-2000:
OH GOOD, yes, but wouldn’t CC be acceptable ?
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, I guess so, at least you’d respond to it, you do for me. But do you have a question you need someone to answer ?
CC-2000:
I was just trying to acquire an approved procedure for that, should the situation arise, I just wanted to be prepared, better to ask first, right SW ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Wise choice CC, that’s sensible, so no prob...
CC-2000:
SW, Thara has arrived at the Cold Station, sorry to have interrupted you !
HOUSTON-9400:
Connect me !
CC-2000:

PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED:
THARA- CAP-1:

OH, SW, we just arrived, and are Transporting our passengers to the Medical Lab now.

HOUSTON-9400:
Great, any problems ? Oh CC, get me Dr. Zerem on CCom with us.
THARA- CAP-1:
None SW, I monitored their condition, the Child too during the trip, and all are well. I have seen the Child smile and laugh, and it is sleeping now. Oh, it consumed a rather large quantity of what one of the Human Medical Technicians called “Warm Milk”. Do you know what that is ?
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, yea, babies drink a lot of that stuff on Earth, no problem.

COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED:
ZEREM-SS4

OH hello SW, we are getting the new Patients situated right now, Sir.

HOUSTON-9400:
Good, but I have a question. Do you sorta keep them in Stasis, ever let um up a walk around or something ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Oh yes, as a matter of fact, the only time we use the Stases Field is when they’re in transport, other times they are up and doing things, regenerating, we have a Fictional Cube Environment here, and I’m sure they think they are on a Cube somewhere. Also, they are within a Dampening Field, and cannot transmit their Interlink Communications to any other source except ours.
HOUSTON-9400:
So, you’re fooling them, they think they’re back home, and doing what they are told by the Hive !
CC-2000:
Exactly SW, excuse me Dr. Zerem for interrupting, but I have monitored the Hive Communications, and duplicated a similar environment to pacify them, it’s just as though they were on a Cube. Also, I have generated an Isomorphic projection of their previous physical environment to for them.
HOUSTON-9400:
Fantastic !, but Dr. Zerem, are those two ok, if we run across others, is there anything you’d like to specify to maybe help improve your diagnoses of them ?

ZEREM-SS472:
No, these two are quite acceptable, here, let me show you one.

You see, he’s looking at me, and doesn’t think I’m a threat. I presume soon he’ll be instructed to do something, regenerate or whatever schedule the Computer transmits, and we’ll analyze his Transmissions and other parameters of his activities.

HOUSTON-9400:
I see, but is there any value in seeking out others to bring you, or are these enough ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Well, that is up to you Sir, I would think that acquiring others as time permits would be in our best interest. They could change Frequencies, have various Implants installed which we aren’t familiar with, others would be necessary to keep up with those possible changes.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok then Thara, you just might be on the lookout when you get back, and possibly snatch a couple others from those guys.
THARA- CAP-1:
SW, I see no problem with that, it was like Docking at the Corporate Facilities, we were in full Cloak, and I have acquired a substantial amount of information from their Computer systems as well.
CC-2000:
I agree SW, quite substantial, and I am going through and cataloging it for dissemination to the proper Departments for us.
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, I guess that makes me a liar, I told Star Fleet we didn’t get anything.
CC-2000:
Oh well.
HOUSTON-9400:
HA, my thoughts exactly CC, but Thara, you really did a good job for us, so, you’re not that far from Andora, why don’t you fly over there and take a couple days Shore Leave, how about that.
THARA- CAP-1:
OH thank you SW, I personally would enjoy that, and you may know I have three other Andorian crew members as well, they will be very appreciative of the time, Sir.
HOUSTON-9400:
CC, why don’t you do a little rescheduling on Thara’s route, see if the Zeus can pick up a couple of her clients for us.
CC-2000:
Understood SW, let me look into that, and I’ll let you know how that goes.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok then Thara, I suppose if you’ve got all your passengers transported, you can start toward Andora now.
THARA- CAP-1:
Thank you SW, and we have, and I’ll contact you when we start back.

THARA- CAP-1: CLEAR
PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H SECURED CHANNEL CLOSED

HOUSTON-9400:
So, Dr. Zerem, is there anything else I can do for you there ?
ZEREM-SS472:
No SW, we’ll start our evaluations shortly, but when you bring other Drones here, what had you thought to do with the ones we have here now ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Well, you previously were what, sort of exchanging the Drones from the Hugh Conglomerate for analysis, I thought that he or they may like to have additional members of their group added, but, it depends on how much of their Technology you can remove, if any, I just don’t know about that.
CC-2000:
SW, I have analyzed the Hugh Interlink Communications Frequency, and can reprogram any new Drones to it, where they can, well, step right in to it, if that is acceptable.
HOUSTON-9400:
Sound ok to you Zerem ?
ZEREM-SS472:
Yes, that’s quite acceptable, I just was wondering about how much space we have for them, I’m going to have to release the two from the Hugh group soon.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok, let me work on that, and I’ll get back to you.
ZEREM-SS472:
Whenever you’re ready SW, nice talking to you again, goodbye.

ZEREM-SS472: CLEAR

CC-2000:
SW, I can try to establish communications with the Hugh Conglomerate. I’ve never done that before, it may take some time to process the links, if you wish ?
HOUSTON-9400:
I would, so set that up for me, and let me know when you have a secure channel set up to them.
CC-2000:
I’ll start on the immediately SW, but, I have tried to monitor the Cold Station Computer Display System and have detected an image, I think it is of Malachi, would you like to see it ?
HOUSTON-9400:
YES, show it to me !

CC-2000:

SW, I think he’s doing what is called “Working Out”.

HOUSTON-9400:
Ahh YEA, that’s what it’s called, but, can he see or hear us ?
CC-2000:
No SW, I have not engaged the Video or Audio Feeds to that Monitor, but I can if you wish ?
HOUSTON-9400:
NO no no, that’s ok, wow, he looks pretty healthy !
CC-2000:
Yes he does, I cannot see the other side of the Weight he’s lifting, but the larger disks are 100 pounds each, and I would estimate the total weight of the Bar to be 260 pounds.
HOUSTON-9400:
WOW, he IS strong, he’s pushing that thing up over and over, that’d kill me. But is he doing that by himself, I don’t see anyone else there ?
CC-2000:
I cannot detect anyone else in the room at this time SW, he must have learned how to do that himself, Dr. Chambers is in of the other Labs at the moment, would you like to speak to him ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahhh not right now CC, but I will later, I have a project I’d like to discuss with him.
CC-2000:
Understood, I will remind you later if you wish.
HOUSTON-9400:
Yea do that for me CC, and I guess that’s all we need here, ok.

HOUSTON-9400: CLEAR

COMMUNICATIONS PAUSE NO VOICE INFORMATION DETECTED

CC-2000:

Ummm !