Horse 1, Shatner 0
By: T'Bonz on Jul 28

Drexler TV Alert
By: T'Bonz on Jul 26

Retro Review: His Way
By: Michelle on Jul 26

MicroWarriors Releases Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Jul 25

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Misc. Star Trek > Trek Gaming

Trek Gaming Program Complete - Enter When Ready.

Closed Thread

Old November 9 2010, 02:53 AM   #76
XwarlokX
Lieutenant

Re: Buddy Keys for Star Trek Online

Thanks for the key, I really appreciate it. Hopefully the game will be done downloading in a couple hours and i can finally check this thing out!
Old November 11 2010, 11:19 PM   #77
brayman1701
Ensign

if anyone needs a buddy key let me know
Old November 12 2010, 04:50 PM   #78
Kretol
Cadet

I have 4 referral keys. If you want one just write.

Last edited by Kretol; November 12 2010 at 05:51 PM.
Old November 13 2010, 11:16 PM   #79
cruz
Ensign

Check my sig if you need a code... they're all current and I'd be more than happy to help you out in-game if you need it.
STRAF.....7AFRR.....XGGFC.....WNHK9.....FKVN8
Old December 2 2010, 05:06 AM   #80
Mancgaz
Cadet

STRAF-7B9VN-JF7R3-RRE66-NWCLF
STRAF-7B9TT-6PTVB-UAMCT-P8PVV
STRAF-7B9NW-ED63L-YYGKD-VX997
STRAF-7B9J3-R4BF7-KWJJX-BN4XP
STRAF-7B9HW-PUE3U-9PEQK-TUMGQ

Legit, and nps
Old December 4 2010, 03:10 PM   #81
Mancgaz
Cadet

STRAF-7B9VN-JF7R3-RRE66-NWCLF
STRAF-7B9TT-6PTVB-UAMCT-P8PVV
STRAF-7B9NW-ED63L-YYGKD-VX997
STRAF-7B9J3-R4BF7-KWJJX-BN4XP
STRAF-7B9HW-PUE3U-9PEQK-TUMGQ

just go to https://www.startrekonline.com/activate and manually type one in

Last edited by Mancgaz; December 4 2010 at 03:31 PM.
Old December 20 2010, 11:56 PM   #82
T'Shaing
Cadet

Send a message via ICQ to T'Shaing Send a message via AIM to T'Shaing Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to T'Shaing Send a message via Yahoo to T'Shaing

Anyone else have a buddy key I could have?
Old December 21 2010, 12:45 AM   #83
ares93
Commodore

There you go, mate. Pick the one you fancy:

STRAF-4MQYU-YM3WB-3A4YC-C8TMQ
STRAF-7F8EK-7FM8W-JEDJP-EJRJ3
STRAF-7F8DJ-MDQXX-ACKQ3-KHEXA
STRAF-7F8G4-QU6CK-9CR3C-CX3LF

Cheers
I find it extremely satisfying watching Jehovah's Witnesses through my window. After all, it takes an RFID lock, a titanium enhanced fireproof door and bullet-resistant glass to keep them out of the building.
Old December 21 2010, 06:16 AM   #84
T'Shaing
Cadet

Send a message via ICQ to T'Shaing Send a message via AIM to T'Shaing Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to T'Shaing Send a message via Yahoo to T'Shaing

Thank you evil Santa!
Old December 21 2010, 06:59 PM   #85
T'Shaing
Cadet

The game won't let me go past the demo. On the STO site it says the Referral key is the same as the demo so I need a buddy key to access more of the game. Anyone have one they can email to me queencherylevans@aol.com ?

Last edited by T'Shaing; December 21 2010 at 07:14 PM.
Old January 4 2011, 06:04 AM   #86
maximus92
Ensign

Alright, been lurking here awhile now, so I thought I'd share my Buddy keys. I have three of them that came with my CE of STO. Yes, these are the Guest Passes with 10 days of game time. Now, to get one of these keys you have to use one of the Referral keys below.Post here when you do, along with what key you used, and your email address (like this; johndoe at verizon dot net), I will check STO's site to ensure that the key has been used, and I will email you with the Buddy key within a day or two. I'll update this post as codes are used.

Thats it, no other strings attached. I've been a fan of ST for about 30 years now, and I love STO, so much so I purchased a Lifetime membership a couple of months ago. I'm doing this because I want to benefit from the special items you get when you refer a friend, and if I benefit then I want you to benefit.

Now, this is exclusive to Trek BBS, I am not posting this elsewhere. First come first serve. Again, I only have three 10-Day Guest Passes. I posted a fourth referral key in case someone has a friend that wants to play. Have him/her use the referral key before he/she enters his/her retail key.

Please only use one key per NEW account. If you've already used a referral key, these keys won't help you.

Referral Keys, enter them here http://www.startrekonline.com/enter_key:

STRAF-7JJGA-VQ3T8-GPBQJ-8MFFM
STRAF-7JJHK-H3KCL-WXTU9-DPKC9
STRAF-7JJJP-44BGR-K6DVY-3YAP9
STRAF-7JJKE-X4RGR-GPNAM-9VDRY

Thanks.

Last edited by maximus92; January 4 2011 at 02:58 PM.
Old January 9 2011, 11:22 PM   #87
maximus92
Ensign

maximus92 wrote: View Post
Alright, been lurking here awhile now, so I thought I'd share my Buddy keys. I have three of them that came with my CE of STO. Yes, these are the Guest Passes with 10 days of game time. Now, to get one of these keys you have to use one of the Referral keys below.Post here when you do, along with what key you used, and your email address (like this; johndoe at verizon dot net), I will check STO's site to ensure that the key has been used, and I will email you with the Buddy key within a day or two. I'll update this post as codes are used.

Thats it, no other strings attached. I've been a fan of ST for about 30 years now, and I love STO, so much so I purchased a Lifetime membership a couple of months ago. I'm doing this because I want to benefit from the special items you get when you refer a friend, and if I benefit then I want you to benefit.

Now, this is exclusive to Trek BBS, I am not posting this elsewhere. First come first serve. Again, I only have three 10-Day Guest Passes. I posted a fourth referral key in case someone has a friend that wants to play. Have him/her use the referral key before he/she enters his/her retail key.

Please only use one key per NEW account. If you've already used a referral key, these keys won't help you.

STRAF-7JJHK-H3KCL-WXTU9-DPKC9-Taken
STRAF-7JJKE-X4RGR-GPNAM-9VDRY

Thanks.
The Second referral key and 1 10-day key has been taken. 2 10-Day keys left
Old January 9 2011, 11:46 PM   #88
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral

Here is one for anyone interested

STRAF-4R68Y-HDTJB-D4GTC-3APUR
Old January 16 2011, 01:11 AM   #89
maximus92
Ensign

STRAF-7JJHK-H3KCL-WXTU9-DPKC9-Taken
STRAF-7JJKE-X4RGR-GPNAM-9VDRY-Taken

Thanks.
2 down, however whoever took the fourth key didn't post here for the 10-day pass so I still have 2 left. Thank you to that person.

Last edited by maximus92; January 16 2011 at 07:11 AM.
Old January 21 2011, 01:14 AM   #90
maximus92
Ensign

STRAF-7JJGA-VQ3T8-GPBQJ-8MFFM-Taken
STRAF-7JJHK-H3KCL-WXTU9-DPKC9
STRAF-7JJJP-44BGR-K6DVY-3YAP9-Taken
STRAF-7JJKE-X4RGR-GPNAM-9VDRY-Taken

Thanks.
One key has reopened, a friend I gave it to hasn't claimed it. Still have 2 10-day passes left for those who claimed a key and want it. Just post your email here as instructed in the above quote.
Closed Thread