RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 140,368
Posts: 5,446,508
Members: 24,971
Currently online: 559
Newest member: JoeCabby

TrekToday headlines

Crowded Coop Trek-Themed Bags and Wallets
By: T'Bonz on Oct 31

Original Series Hoodies
By: T'Bonz on Oct 31

Star Trek-Planet Of The Apes Comic Preview
By: T'Bonz on Oct 31

November-December 2014 Trek Conventions And Appearances
By: T'Bonz on Oct 31

Kruge Bobble Head
By: T'Bonz on Oct 30

Two Trek Actors In Green Room
By: T'Bonz on Oct 30

Trek UglyDolls First Look
By: T'Bonz on Oct 29

New Star Trek Select Action Figure
By: T'Bonz on Oct 29

Trek Actors In Elsa & Fred
By: T'Bonz on Oct 29

The Red Shirt Diaries #9
By: T'Bonz on Oct 28


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Enterprise

Enterprise The final frontier has a new beginning in this forum!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old April 14 2010, 05:08 AM   #181
antichristhill
Fleet Admiral
 
antichristhill's Avatar
 
Location: auntiehill
Re: T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!


YOWZA.

Oh, to be that close.....


Great pics!
antichristhill is online now  
Old April 14 2010, 11:47 AM   #182
NXOner
Lieutenant Commander
 
NXOner's Avatar
 
Re: T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

I won't let you down, but at the moment the pictures are still in my camera, and today we are travelling to the Deepcon convention in Fiuggi !!

Terraformers II was

and Katisiro will put the videos online, so everyone will be able to hear Connor's Q and A's !! Even if you have heard all the replies before, you'll be able to enjoy his voice
NXOner is offline  
Old April 14 2010, 02:23 PM   #183
JINXED
Admiral
 
JINXED's Avatar
 
Location: JiNX-01
View JINXED's Twitter Profile
Re: T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

NXOner wrote: View Post
I won't let you down, but at the moment the pictures are still in my camera, and today we are travelling to the Deepcon convention in Fiuggi !!

Terraformers II was

and Katisiro will put the videos online, so everyone will be able to hear Connor's Q and A's !! Even if you have heard all the replies before, you'll be able to enjoy his voice
Cool. when you get back from Deepcon you'll have two Connorventions to report on.
__________________
------------
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.
-- Mahatma Gandhi --
JINXED is offline  
Old April 14 2010, 04:19 PM   #184
Reanok
Commodore
 
Re: T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

Great news,I'm definitely looking forward to watching the videos from Connor's Q&A and having reports from 2 conventions is a big bonus.
Reanok is offline  
Old April 15 2010, 01:02 PM   #185
linustonto
Ensign
 
Re: T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

I wonder when the Q &A will be posted????
linustonto is offline  
Old April 16 2010, 05:32 AM   #186
Reanok
Commodore
 
Re: T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

Yikes 6,000 airline flights have been canceled.I wonder if Connor was able to fly home with all the problems from the Volcanic ash and with all canceled flights it sounds like a nightmare trying to find a way to get home.I also saw that Fedcon was coming up in a couple weeks in Germany if they keep having problems with the volcanic ash it could cause problems with people wanting to fly to the conventions and flight cancelations they may have to reconsider their travel plans.
Reanok is offline  
Old April 16 2010, 07:42 AM   #187
Flibble
Fleet Captain
 
Re: T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

Two of my friends are going to Fedcon from England by train, as they were worried about all the airline strikes a while back.
Flibble is offline  
Old April 16 2010, 04:29 PM   #188
JINXED
Admiral
 
JINXED's Avatar
 
Location: JiNX-01
View JINXED's Twitter Profile
Re: T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

Reanok wrote: View Post
Yikes 6,000 airline flights have been canceled.I wonder if Connor was able to fly home with all the problems from the Volcanic ash and with all canceled flights it sounds like a nightmare trying to find a way to get home.I also saw that Fedcon was coming up in a couple weeks in Germany if they keep having problems with the volcanic ash it could cause problems with people wanting to fly to the conventions and flight cancelations they may have to reconsider their travel plans.
NXOner was able to get home to England from Terraformers a couple of days ago (and she was on her way to another Connorvention being held in England).

Unfortunately for Connor, Britain has grounded pretty much all flights.
__________________
------------
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.
-- Mahatma Gandhi --
JINXED is offline  
Old April 16 2010, 04:36 PM   #189
Reanok
Commodore
 
Re: T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

JiNX-01 wrote: View Post
Reanok wrote: View Post
Yikes 6,000 airline flights have been canceled.I wonder if Connor was able to fly home with all the problems from the Volcanic ash and with all canceled flights it sounds like a nightmare trying to find a way to get home.I also saw that Fedcon was coming up in a couple weeks in Germany if they keep having problems with the volcanic ash it could cause problems with people wanting to fly to the conventions and flight cancelations they may have to reconsider their travel plans.
NXOner was able to get home to England from Terraformers a couple of days ago (and she was on her way to another Connorvention being held in England).

Unfortunately for Connor, Britain has grounded pretty much all flights.
I'm glad NXoner got home safely. It sounds like Connor may have problems getting a flight home then from the report I just heard on the radio it sounds like it's going to be hard to find flights back to America.
Reanok is offline  
Old April 16 2010, 05:15 PM   #190
frenchman
Commander
 
frenchman's Avatar
 
Location: France
View frenchman's Twitter Profile
Re: T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

JiNX-01 wrote: View Post
Reanok wrote: View Post
Yikes 6,000 airline flights have been canceled.I wonder if Connor was able to fly home with all the problems from the Volcanic ash and with all canceled flights it sounds like a nightmare trying to find a way to get home.I also saw that Fedcon was coming up in a couple weeks in Germany if they keep having problems with the volcanic ash it could cause problems with people wanting to fly to the conventions and flight cancelations they may have to reconsider their travel plans.
NXOner was able to get home to England from Terraformers a couple of days ago (and she was on her way to another Connorvention being held in England).

Unfortunately for Connor, Britain has grounded pretty much all flights.
I may be wrong, but the second con is in Italy (Deepcon 11) and i'm not sure Connor is listed there. I think he is at the Chiller theater expo this week-end. Or maybe there is a change i don't know
__________________
http://tucker.hostei.com/
frenchman is offline  
Old April 16 2010, 05:58 PM   #191
Xabitrip
Lieutenant
 
Xabitrip's Avatar
 
Location: North West UK
View Xabitrip's Twitter Profile
Re: T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

frenchman wrote: View Post
JiNX-01 wrote: View Post
Reanok wrote: View Post
Yikes 6,000 airline flights have been canceled.I wonder if Connor was able to fly home with all the problems from the Volcanic ash and with all canceled flights it sounds like a nightmare trying to find a way to get home.I also saw that Fedcon was coming up in a couple weeks in Germany if they keep having problems with the volcanic ash it could cause problems with people wanting to fly to the conventions and flight cancelations they may have to reconsider their travel plans.
NXOner was able to get home to England from Terraformers a couple of days ago (and she was on her way to another Connorvention being held in England).

Unfortunately for Connor, Britain has grounded pretty much all flights.
I may be wrong, but the second con is in Italy (Deepcon 11) and i'm not sure Connor is listed there. I think he is at the Chiller theater expo this week-end. Or maybe there is a change i don't know
Think you're right Frenchman. Connor is due at the Chiller Theatre Exp in NJ this weekend, his UK appearance is not until September as far as I know. We've still got no flights in or out of England and won't have until at least 7 am tomorrow morning at the earliest. Not sure if Connor would have had to fly home from Greece via Heathrow, if so he may still be stuck on our side of the pond.

Can I volunteer to put him up until he can get a flight?
Xabitrip is offline  
Old April 16 2010, 06:21 PM   #192
Reanok
Commodore
 
Re: T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

I was wondering if Connor wouldn't be to make it to the Chiller convention this weekend.

Last edited by Reanok; April 16 2010 at 06:31 PM.
Reanok is offline  
Old April 16 2010, 06:34 PM   #193
JINXED
Admiral
 
JINXED's Avatar
 
Location: JiNX-01
View JINXED's Twitter Profile
Re: T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

frenchman wrote: View Post
JiNX-01 wrote: View Post
Reanok wrote: View Post
Yikes 6,000 airline flights have been canceled.I wonder if Connor was able to fly home with all the problems from the Volcanic ash and with all canceled flights it sounds like a nightmare trying to find a way to get home.I also saw that Fedcon was coming up in a couple weeks in Germany if they keep having problems with the volcanic ash it could cause problems with people wanting to fly to the conventions and flight cancelations they may have to reconsider their travel plans.
NXOner was able to get home to England from Terraformers a couple of days ago (and she was on her way to another Connorvention being held in England).

Unfortunately for Connor, Britain has grounded pretty much all flights.
I may be wrong, but the second con is in Italy (Deepcon 11) and i'm not sure Connor is listed there. I think he is at the Chiller theater expo this week-end. Or maybe there is a change i don't know
Oh, that's right. Maybe the con in England is another time. Hope he gets to New Jersey so the fans aren't disappointed.
__________________
------------
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.
-- Mahatma Gandhi --
JINXED is offline  
Old April 16 2010, 06:34 PM   #194
frenchman
Commander
 
frenchman's Avatar
 
Location: France
View frenchman's Twitter Profile
Re: T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

Xabitrip wrote: View Post
frenchman wrote: View Post
JiNX-01 wrote: View Post
NXOner was able to get home to England from Terraformers a couple of days ago (and she was on her way to another Connorvention being held in England).

Unfortunately for Connor, Britain has grounded pretty much all flights.
I may be wrong, but the second con is in Italy (Deepcon 11) and i'm not sure Connor is listed there. I think he is at the Chiller theater expo this week-end. Or maybe there is a change i don't know
Think you're right Frenchman. Connor is due at the Chiller Theatre Exp in NJ this weekend, his UK appearance is not until September as far as I know. We've still got no flights in or out of England and won't have until at least 7 am tomorrow morning at the earliest. Not sure if Connor would have had to fly home from Greece via Heathrow, if so he may still be stuck on our side of the pond.

Can I volunteer to put him up until he can get a flight?
I was sure there would be someone to check if he was all alone at the airport !
And UK in september, that will be my first convention !

Reanok wrote: View Post
I was wondering if Connor wouldn't be to make it to the Chiller convention this weekend.I know someone from Canada who planned a trip to europe and they had to cancel their plans because all flights are canceled.
Oh yes ! It's the same here, in France. All the airports are closed until tomorrow morning. And the re-opening is not sure yet, that can be until the end of the week-end.
__________________
http://tucker.hostei.com/
frenchman is offline  
Old April 16 2010, 08:17 PM   #195
Hoshi's sis
Rear Admiral
 
Hoshi's sis's Avatar
 
View Hoshi's sis's Twitter Profile
Re: T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

[QUOTE=Hoshi's sis;4002211]
And UK in september, that will be my first convention !
See you there Frenchman, I'm going with my son and daughter
__________________
www.jms-trading.co.uk

For all your toy hobby collectables, pocket money collectables and trading cards.
Hoshi's sis is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.