Mulgrew: Playing Red
By: T'Bonz on Jul 24

Hallmark 2015 Trek Ornaments
By: T'Bonz on Jul 24

Funko Mini Spock
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23

IDW Publishing Comic Preview
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Misc. Star Trek > Trek Gaming

Trek Gaming Program Complete - Enter When Ready.

Closed Thread

Old March 16 2012, 12:30 AM   #886
Emher
Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher
Re: STO Trek BBS Fleet

I might be intrested in that Depends of what I have to do on saturday, don't really know yet.
Old March 16 2012, 10:03 AM   #887
Rocketeer
Captain

Rocketeer wrote: View Post
Trek wrote: View Post
Would people be interested in running some STF's or a complete runs of the 2800 FE to get the shard on all their toons this Saturday evening? I'm thinking of starting about 7pm GMT.
Maybe on the FE. I still have some to do. Suggest you put it as an event so people can annotate their intentions.

Thanks

Update, I had forgotten that we will be out of town during the day for a scholastic event. Don't know if we'll be back in time.

Considering FEDCON 23 in Dusseldorf, 29 May - 1 Jun 2014
Old March 16 2012, 02:16 PM   #888
Rocketeer
Captain

I don't know if anyone has posted a character skill-building guide since the lastest changes. I don't have anything, but I made these assumptions:

Critical skills should be 9, Major skills should be 6, Minor skills should be 3 or less.

Since I'm going through the process of final respecting my characters, I needed something to help me plan it out. What I came up with is a simple Excel spreadsheet that lets me play with the numbers. If you want a copy of the spreadsheet when I'm done, let me know. It will be in Excel 2010 format unless you needs something lower.

Any suggestions on char skill builds is welcome

Thanks

Old March 16 2012, 02:30 PM   #889
Bird of Prey
Fleet Captain

I would be interested in a Cure Space Elite STF run, as I still need that MKXII MACO Engine.
Old March 17 2012, 07:11 PM   #890
Trek
Fleet Captain

I'm going to have to putthe fleet event back to 10pm GMT as I'm not going to be able to make it home in time.

If one of the other fleet officers sees this (and the event in game hasn't been updated yet), could you please update it to reflect this.
Twitter: @Trek88
Old March 22 2012, 03:26 PM   #891
Tribble puncher
Commander

I was hoping to join the trekbbs fleet to get more out of the social aspect of the game. I've just been stumbling around more or less. Radcliff@aricad
Old March 28 2012, 01:28 PM   #892
Methos
First Officer: USS Aventine

View Methos's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Methos Send a message via Yahoo to Methos

Welcome aboard then...

we're all pretty social on there, so feel free to chat to us anytime

Also, random question for the fleet admirals... is there a problem with the 'fleet bank' setup, or is it a bug in the actual game... i keep trying to deposit data samples for people to use, as i go through upwards of 80 DOFF assignments a day, the data samples can stock up in my inventory quite quickly lol... anyway, i keep trying to deposit them in the fleet bank but keep getting 'you have reached your withdrawl limit for the day' message...

it's rare that i withdraw anything from the bank at all, maybe the odd engine or deflector if i am building up a new ship or fancy trying something new, but i won't push 5 a day or anything... so wondering if it's a bug in the game or the deposit limits are skewed...

M
Old March 28 2012, 01:34 PM   #893
Timelord Victorious
TARDIS Janitor

It's worth double checking, but the problem with the data sample deposit is , that it is more then full. Data samplse only stack up to 250, and if you put more into the bank then the limit allows teh game tries to switch the items, so automatically tries to put something into your inventory from the bank.
And since the stacks are usually at or near 250 that's 250 items you try to "take" from the bank... way more then the daily limit allows.
Old March 28 2012, 01:36 PM   #894
Methos

View Methos's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Methos Send a message via Yahoo to Methos

ahh yeah, that might be the problem then... my bad for filling the data store up

:EDIT: We need to recruit more crafters to whittle down the data stores lol

M
Old March 28 2012, 05:07 PM   #895
Emher
Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher

I'm all up for crafting some stuff, but I don't have access to withdraw.
Old March 28 2012, 06:03 PM   #896
Scout101
Admiral

I have full crafting ability, it's just that the dilithium tax on crafting rarely makes it worth it, unless you really want something. I've got all Mk XII purple stuff through the STF prototype salvage rewards, so can't think of much to build.

If anyone wants something built, I'm willing to help if you provide the supplies, though...
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
STO: @JScout33
Old March 28 2012, 06:09 PM   #897
Methos

i'd quite happily have the Aegis kit built for me, but again it's the dilithium tax that sucks... would take me a month to mine that much lol

:EDIT: Actually, 3000 dilithium isn't that much if the wiki is right... i could get that by tuesday lol

M
Old March 29 2012, 09:28 AM   #898
Rocketeer
Captain

I have master crafters on FED and KDF side. Just send a msg with what you want and the material. Remember that some items bind like the H torp. Check the wiki first.

FED crafter: Jho'dig@rocketeer_7
KDF crafter: Jasmine@rocketeer_7

If you're a little short of material, let me know as I have some surplus (if you're a member of the fleet).

Old March 29 2012, 11:59 AM   #899
Trek
Fleet Captain

I'm also looking for someone to takeover as fleet quartermaster if anyone is interested.
Twitter: @Trek88
Old March 29 2012, 12:54 PM   #900
Rocketeer
Captain

If it's a duty that doesn't require a constant presence on-line, I'm available. I have the master crafters on both sides and good bank organization skills. Experience managing multiple character banks and fleet banks.

Closed Thread