Trek Ice Cube Maker and Shot Glasses
By: T'Bonz on Aug 25

City on the Edge of Forever #3 Preview

TV Alert: Shatner TNG Documentary

Forbes Cast In Powers
By: T'Bonz on Aug 22

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Misc. Star Trek > Trek Gaming

Trek Gaming Program Complete - Enter When Ready.

Closed Thread

Old March 27 2012, 04:14 AM   #1021
Methos
First Officer: USS Aventine

View Methos's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Methos Send a message via Yahoo to Methos
Re: Your Star Trek Online Screenshots!

spacewalking outside Earth Space Dock isn't really a good idea...

Without a space suit on, even less of a good idea lol

M
Old March 27 2012, 11:17 AM   #1022
Timelord Victorious
TARDIS Janitor

I like your crew shot. Double resolution, right? Also the uniforms look very cool.

The bridge is alright, but I STILL don't like the colors... just way to much black. It looks like a war room instead of an Enterprise bridge.

I also consider the bridge not just the bridge but an entire deck. They missed an opportunity to include a conference room set up for the observation lounge part in the lower front.

Curious how the thing would feel if they changed the colors and included real walls to sperated the bridge area from the rest of the deck.
And it needs a helm...
Old March 27 2012, 02:05 PM   #1023
Bird of Prey
Fleet Captain

Methos wrote: View Post
spacewalking outside Earth Space Dock isn't really a good idea...

Without a space suit on, even less of a good idea lol

M
You beat me to it !! For those wondering, I was standing beside the window before starting an STF. When the STF was over, I was beamed back to ESD, but on the wrong side of the window !! I will post some of my pics later tonight, which also reveals that the map for Quarks is directly under the ESD floor map.
Old March 27 2012, 04:12 PM   #1024
Methos

View Methos's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Methos Send a message via Yahoo to Methos

Timelord_Victorious wrote: View Post
I like your crew shot. Double resolution, right? Also the uniforms look very cool.
nope, that's just at standard res... 1920 x 1080 on dx11...

I keep bouncing between my uniform choices... on the one hand, i do like the grey topped version i used in my last picture... but been using these ones lately, sort of a cross between the 'future' style one i normally use, and the standard TNG style...

I'm kinda fond of that design really, and the splash of, admittedly, very dark colour, I think really sets off the 'path' line across the chest...

M
Old March 27 2012, 04:32 PM   #1025
Methos

Quick screenshot to commemorate my 'Frictive Force' Accolade... woohoo... i've now officially dealt out over 2,000,000 points of polaron damage lol, and get the "Enforcer" title and power (+2% Polaron Damage strength) to add to my already quite hefty +72% Polaron damage from my consoles lol

Keep this up and i'll be doubling every hit of polaron damage soon lol

M
Old March 27 2012, 04:33 PM   #1026
Rocketeer
Captain

It used to be easy to get outside the window on ESD. It may still be but I haven't tried in a while. Anything that took you away and brought you back would do it - beaming up/down, changing instances, etc. It's fun to do when there's a lot of new folks around.

Yep, I've been intergrating Polaron weapons on several of my characters' ship builds. (It's now cool to mix energy weapons again!) I'm now including depleting the enemy's energy as part of my tactical strategy.

Considering FEDCON 23 in Dusseldorf, 29 May - 1 Jun 2014

Last edited by Rocketeer; March 27 2012 at 04:49 PM.
Old March 27 2012, 07:01 PM   #1027
Methos

better shot of my newly designed uniforms...

Definitely happy with my crew now , just need my Orion slave gir... ahem, tactical officer, to complete the set lol

M
Old March 27 2012, 09:38 PM   #1028
Methos

oh hell no, you did not just shoot that green s#!t at me...

M
Old March 28 2012, 03:13 AM   #1029
Ruaidhri
Commodore

View Ruaidhri's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ruaidhri

Methos wrote: View Post
better shot of my newly designed uniforms...

Definitely happy with my crew now , just need my Orion slave gir... ahem, tactical officer, to complete the set lol

M
I like them! Very stylish!

I am really late to this party, as I just started playing a couple of weeks ago, but here are some screen shots of my first two ships. I've been trying very hard to get action shots.

This is the Vercingetorix, my starter light cruiser:

And this one is my cruiser, the Nathanael Greene:

Old March 28 2012, 03:18 AM   #1030
Methos

thanks

Love the shots you posted, yeah action shots are hard to come by... mostly because you're using both hands for action control, hard to spare one for the print screen button lol

Well we're always around with the fleet chat channel, hit me up if you need a hand with any missions or anything

M
Old March 28 2012, 10:39 AM   #1031
SilentP
Commodore

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SilentP

I'm also a tad late to the game with screenshots, always forgot to paste them after I had saved them and only just discovered where the game saves them, so here are some ones from my early days.

My Klingon captain investigating the strange goings on at the Drozana Station.

My cruiser (U.S.S. Paladin) falls to the urge to get a 'fan' shot while time travelling.

The Paladin searching for clues in the Preserver puzzle.
Old March 28 2012, 12:07 PM   #1032
Rocketeer
Captain

You guys should disable the shield ring graphics FX for the action shots (in the Options menu).

Considering FEDCON 23 in Dusseldorf, 29 May - 1 Jun 2014
Old March 28 2012, 04:13 PM   #1033
Ruaidhri
Commodore

View Ruaidhri's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ruaidhri

Oh yeah, I did that right before I got my cruiser. Browsing through this thread gave me the heads up about the ability to do that. The shots are much prettier without that ring.
Old March 28 2012, 04:17 PM   #1034
Methos

woohoo... finally got my Orion Slave Gir... ahem... Tactical officer...

Everyone meet Kara, the latest addition to The Scimitar's crew...

Trained in Beam Fire at Will II, Attack Pattern Delta III, Attack Pattern Omega II, Smoke Grenade I, Lunge II, Plasma Grenade II, Ambush II and Seduce... wait, what?!? lmao

Damn... seems she shares all those traits with my girlfriend lmao

M
Old March 28 2012, 04:33 PM   #1035
Timelord Victorious
TARDIS Janitor

Nice. Looks like the Diplo Boffs finally have purple quality traits! They used to be white.
Closed Thread