Klingon Bloodwine To Debut
By: T'Bonz on Nov 25

Trek Actors In War Of The Worlds Fundraiser
By: T'Bonz on Nov 25

Star Trek: The Next Generation Gag Reel Tease
By: T'Bonz on Nov 24

Shatner In Haven
By: T'Bonz on Nov 24

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

View Poll Results: Evil aliens..a bad thing?
I would fight to the death any alien invaision like that!!! I will not live under a boot!!! 10 66.67%
Someone needs to thin out the human herd...I'm all for a united Earth, even under alien rule!!! 5 33.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 2 2009, 09:55 PM   #1
RobertScorpio
Pariah

evil..ALIENS!!!!

If an alien race from space arrived and took over our world, meaning they did away with all of our governments, and religions, and killed anyone who tried to stop that from happening, would you have a problem with it? Or, do you think it would be best for humanity to have a leash put around its neck?

Rob

Last edited by RobertScorpio; November 2 2009 at 10:25 PM.
RobertScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2 2009, 10:14 PM   #2
LitmusDragon
Commodore

Re: evil..ALIENS!!!!

Approves
LitmusDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2 2009, 10:27 PM   #3
Immolatus
Captain

RobertScorpio wrote: View Post
If an alien race from space arrived and took over our world, meaning they did away with all of our governments, and religions, and killed anyone who tried to stop that from happening, would you have a problem with it? Or, do you think it would be best for humanity to have a leash put its neck?

Rob
it all depends on how we are treated under our new overlords. are we slaves or do we have some sort of lives but not the freedom to question. is justice being served under the aliens? are the millions being fed? did our health care system improve? Like I said it depends. we as humans have been a total fuck up in running this planet and by the way thing look were still fuck ups
Beware the beast man for he is the Devils pawn. Alone among Gods primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Let him not breed in great numbers for he will make a desert of his home & yours. Shun him, for he is the harbinger of death.
Immolatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2 2009, 10:33 PM   #4
RobertScorpio
Pariah

Immolatus wrote: View Post
If an alien race from space arrived and took over our world, meaning they did away with all of our governments, and religions, and killed anyone who tried to stop that from happening, would you have a problem with it? Or, do you think it would be best for humanity to have a leash put its neck?

Rob
it all depends on how we are treated under our new overlords. are we slaves or do we have some sort of lives but not the freedom to question. is justice being served under the aliens? are the millions being fed? did our health care system improve? Like I said it depends. we as humans have been a total fuck up in running this planet and by the way thing look were still fuck ups

We would be slaves, some of us even, gasp, SEX SLAVES. Our lives would be spent serving our masters, and doing what ever they tell us to do...but there would be no more hunger, or disease. And families would get to stay together...

Rob
Old November 2 2009, 10:54 PM   #5
Candlelight
Admiral

It's just another style of government.

[BRANNIGAN]Are these aliens hot and sexy?[/BRANNIGAN]
Old November 2 2009, 11:01 PM   #6
RobertScorpio
Pariah

Candlelight wrote: View Post
It's just another style of government.

[BRANNIGAN]Are these aliens hot and sexy?[/BRANNIGAN]
...but humans would no longer be divided along racial lines or beliefs..united as one, but under the boot of an alien race...big difference...

Rob
Old November 2 2009, 11:32 PM   #7
The Borgified Corpse
Admiral

Location: Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down there 20 minutes ago.

I'm all in favor of fighting, even if it's to the death (preferably theirs). I just finished Torchwood: Children of Earth. I'm appalled that anyone in that series was ever seriously considering giving in to the aliens' demands. What's the point of living if we have no self-determination?
Old November 3 2009, 12:19 AM   #8
Mistral
Vice Admiral

I, for one, welcome our new overlords.

Not. Death to the aliens! "You can't enslave a free man-you can only kill him." - R.A.H.

Mistral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3 2009, 12:30 AM   #9
Brent
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Brent Send a message via AIM to Brent Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Brent

No thanks, I like freedom

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3 2009, 12:59 AM   #10
Icemizer
Fleet Captain

I serve my new masters happily!
Icemizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3 2009, 01:27 AM   #11
Leroy
Fleet Captain

Depends on the species if the aliens are machines then I'd gladly help out, but when it comes to slimy lizard men the resistance can count on me!
Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3 2009, 03:00 AM   #12
Mysterion
Rear Admiral

Well, having been appointed as Maximum Proconsul In Charge of Pizza Acquisition amd Execution of Troublesome Human Rabble (Western North American Sector), I fully support the enlightened administration of our planet by our wonderful new friends from Zeta 2 Reticuli. Of course, i might be slightly biased, I suppose.
Old November 3 2009, 04:13 AM   #13
Candlelight
Admiral

...but humans would no longer be divided along racial lines or beliefs..united as one, but under the boot of an alien race...
"Welcome to America"

Old November 3 2009, 05:31 AM   #14
gastrof
Rear Admiral

Mysterion wrote: View Post
Well, having been appointed as Maximum Proconsul In Charge of Pizza Acquisition amd Execution of Troublesome Human Rabble (Western North American Sector), I fully support the enlightened administration of our planet by our wonderful new friends from Zeta 2 Reticuli. Of course, i might be slightly biased, I suppose.

I LOVE pizza!

What type do you like?
Old November 3 2009, 06:44 AM   #15
Timelord Victorious
TARDIS Janitor

Immolatus wrote: View Post

Rob

We would be slaves, some of us even, gasp, SEX SLAVES. Our lives would be spent serving our masters, and doing what ever they tell us to do...but there would be no more hunger, or disease. And families would get to stay together...

Rob
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tripods

Sounds pretty much like this. Except maybe for the sexslave part.
Timelord Victorious is offline   Reply With Quote