Star Trek #35 Preview
By: T'Bonz on Jul 8

New ThinkGeek Trek Apparel
By: T'Bonz on Jul 7

Star Trek Movie Prop Auction

Drexler: NX Engineering Room Construction

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Lounges & General Chat > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Discussion of non-Trek topics.

Old October 13 2009, 08:37 PM   #1
Supreme Admiral
Captain

Send a message via AIM to Supreme Admiral Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Supreme Admiral Send a message via Yahoo to Supreme Admiral
What's wrong with our society?

Our society is pissing me off to no end! It has been bothering me too long enough and I thought that it'd be best to lift off my chest to tell you what's going on!

I want to know why are we living in no-good society where we have most, powerful rich guys who don't care about somebody else, but themselves, that strike a nerve right there. That upset me even more.

Also I noticed that we've been so negatively towards fat people (BBW's), encourage them to losing weight in the order to meets a certain standards in the course of the job market everywhere, that makes me want to vomit.

I don't understand why our society is having a trouble to accepting beautiful BBW's, only they are accepting the skinny chicks, what's the hell!?! I mean I can see through their skeletons! Nobody wants to see the bones of skinny chicks, for love of god!

Now the houses are getting so massive huge like dinosaurs, to me they're obsessing with wanting to having a big house, but it's eating up all across the field, I can't understand why people love mansion house, we don't need that!

To me, our society isn't getting any better at this point now. I want to know what's the hell is wrong with our society today!?! Why can't we be better humans to getting along towards the acceptance without judging to one other rather than having skinny models! God, that makes me sick!
Supreme Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13 2009, 08:50 PM   #2
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

View Capn Flukie's Twitter Profile
Re: What's wrong with our society?

Maybe society is waiting for you to accept skinny chicks. Just sayin'.
Old October 13 2009, 08:53 PM   #3
Supreme Admiral
Captain

Send a message via AIM to Supreme Admiral Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Supreme Admiral Send a message via Yahoo to Supreme Admiral

You're missing my point here, Agent Spooky. I just don't get it why people are judging to one other. And what you don't get it here, I want to know why houses are so big and big than ever, it's eating up to chopping most trees.
Old October 13 2009, 08:56 PM   #4
JuanBolio
Admiral

Don't look at me. I love BBWs.

*goes off to watch some Mandy Blake videos*

This has been an official JuanBolio post. You are now stronger, smarter, and a better human being for having read it. Congratulations.

Last edited by JuanBolio; October 13 2009 at 09:25 PM.
JuanBolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13 2009, 09:24 PM   #5
Strider
Fleet Captain

OP, can we safely assume that you're a BBW yourself, whatever that is?
Strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13 2009, 09:26 PM   #6
JuanBolio
Admiral

Strider wrote: View Post
OP, can we safely assume that you're a BBW yourself, whatever that is?
Considering his gender gauge lists him as a male, I find that a tad unlikely. Unless he's a she and simply did it wrong.

This has been an official JuanBolio post. You are now stronger, smarter, and a better human being for having read it. Congratulations.
Old October 13 2009, 09:27 PM   #7
JustKate
Rear Admiral

^^ I don't think so. I believe - though I could be wrong since there are lots of abbreviations floating around - that BBW stands for "big beautiful women."
JustKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13 2009, 09:29 PM   #8
J. Allen
Best Pony™

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen

I love big beautiful ladies.
I love average beautiful ladies.
I love small beautiful ladies.
I love ladies.
I love lamp.

J.
-=- My Patron Saint is Twilight Sparkle -=-
J. Allen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 13 2009, 09:29 PM   #9
JuanBolio
Admiral

DiaboliKate wrote: View Post
^^ I don't think so. I believe - though I could be wrong since there are lots of abbreviations floating around - that BBW stands for "big beautiful women."
You are correct. There's some variations on it, too - SSBBW sands for "super-sized big, beautiful woman" and BBBW is "big beautiful black woman", etc...

Jay O'Lantern wrote: View Post
I love big beautiful ladies.
I love small beautiful ladies.
I love ladies.

J.
I'm with you, man.

Old October 13 2009, 09:35 PM   #10
Holdfast
Procul, O procul este profani!

JuanBolio wrote: View Post
There's some variations on it, too - SSBBW sands for "super-sized big, beautiful woman"...
Does the supersize refer to the woman or the McDonalds meals they used to get to their current size? Are they allowed to still use the qualifier if they only eat at KFC?

Supreme Admiral wrote: View Post
I just don't get it why people are judging to one other.
Because it's wonderful fun, not to mention immensely self-validating, to be able to look down your nose at someone. Our version of a pecking order, without the need for physical pecking. Just as well really. We'd have splitting headaches otherwise.
Holdfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13 2009, 09:39 PM   #11
JuanBolio
Admiral

Holdfast wrote: View Post
Does the supersize refer to the woman or the McDonalds meals they used to get to their current size? Are they allowed to still use the qualifier if they only eat at KFC?
The women. The SSBBWs are extra-big.

Holdfast wrote: View Post
Because it's wonderful fun, not to mention immensely self-validating, to be able to look down your nose at someone. Our version of a pecking order, without the need for physical pecking. Just as well really. We'd have splitting headaches otherwise.
No, its not really fun at all, unless you're a sadist who enjoys seeing people get emotionally devastated day by day. In fact there are few things I enjoy more than taking people who think they're high up on some kind of social hierarchy down a peg or two, by whatever means is most entertaining to me.

Old October 13 2009, 09:39 PM   #12
Jetfire

People in general are stupid, money makes some people more stupid.
I think all people should maintain a healthy weight, I for example need to lose like 100 or more pounds to get down to a healthy weight.
I like smaller homes, more cozy.
Old October 13 2009, 09:43 PM   #13
Strider
Fleet Captain

JuanBolio wrote: View Post
In fact there are few things I enjoy more than taking people who think they're high up on some kind of social hierarchy down a peg or two, by whatever means is most entertaining to me.
What a delightfully droll pasttime you have, Juan Bolio. You simply must share some of your techniques with us. Perhaps an illustrative anecdote is in order?
Strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13 2009, 09:45 PM   #14
Supreme Admiral
Captain

Supreme Admiral wrote: View Post
Because it's wonderful fun, not to mention immensely self-validating, to be able to look down your nose at someone. Our version of a pecking order, without the need for physical pecking. Just as well really. We'd have splitting headaches otherwise No, its not really fun at all, unless you're a sadist who enjoys seeing people get emotionally devastated day by day. In fact there are few things I enjoy more than taking people who think they're high up on some kind of social hierarchy down a peg or two, by whatever means is most entertaining to me.
That wasn't me who posted that.
Old October 13 2009, 09:46 PM   #15
JuanBolio
Admiral

Oops...