Shaun And Ed On Phineas and Ferb
By: T'Bonz on Aug 18

New Ships Coming From Official Starships Collection

Trek Stars Take On Ice Bucket Challenge

Retro Review: Profit and Lace
By: Michelle on Aug 16

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media > Lost

Lost We're not the only forum on this board, and we all know it!

Old December 27 2009, 04:11 AM   #91
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Lost SPOILERS Four-Toed Foot!

Hober Mallow wrote: View Post
What the Elf? wrote: View Post
He:
Killed **h*.
Killed ***o*.
Is *h* **o** *****e*.
Wants to "g* **m*."
Now that last tidbit is interesting. Where exactly is his **m*?
I looked at the comments for that post and they believe the answers are:

Killed John
Killed Jacob
Is The Smoke Monster
Wants to Go Home

Remember, three out of four of those are true, so that would mean "Killed John" isn't true.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Old December 27 2009, 05:29 AM   #92
Starbreaker
Fleet Admiral

View Starbreaker's Twitter Profile

Unless it's Kill Echo.. because you know half the people that watch Lost can't spell Eko.
Old December 28 2009, 04:41 AM   #93
Aragorn
Admiral

What the Elf? wrote: View Post
He:
Wants to "g* **m*."
E.T.'s joining Lost????
Old December 28 2009, 05:53 AM   #94
Trippy
NaNoWriMo Victim

View Trippy's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trippy Send a message via Yahoo to Trippy

Mallet wrote: View Post
Sayid will kill Jack
I sure hope it's this one!

LJ

LJ2
Old December 28 2009, 11:40 AM   #95
Mallet
Fleet Captain

Trip-the-Elf wrote: View Post
Sayid will kill Jack
I sure hope it's this one!
It won't be. Matthew Fox has already mentioned (I believe back during Season 4) when he was on Jimmy Kimmel that he is one of the few people that the producers have told the whole storyline to and how everything will end up and he's part of it.

Like it or not the show is about Jack. He is the main character and the main focus of the series. He will live until the end of the show (I mean, he could die in the last episode of the show saving everyone else, but he will make it to the end.)

It's like any show with numerous characters, everyone may have their favorite, but there is always one main character you can be sure will make it to the end. It was Picard in TNG, Sisko in DS9, Jack Bauer in 24, Dale Cooper in Twin Peaks, Mulder in X-Files, Peter Paterlli in Heroes, and Jack Shepard in Lost.

if Sayid does "kill" Jack it will be as part of a ploy to fake his death for some reason, or it will be an "alternate timeline" version of Jack that won't effect the current Jack on the show.
Old December 30 2009, 03:52 AM   #96
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

View Capn Flukie's Twitter Profile

- A large part of the Season 6 Premiere LA X Part 1 will be on Flight 815
- We will see Desmond on this Flight
- The Statue will be "seen" from the plane
- Jack bumps into Kate on the Plane
- Jack saves Charlie again
- Kate beats up the Marshall
- We see Juliet die but not before a final kiss
- We See Jacob appear to Hurley
- Sawyer and Jack fight again

Source: DarkUFO

Read more: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/#ixzz0b8X9428Z
I want it now!!!
Old December 30 2009, 04:07 AM   #97
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh

Fuck yeah, Kate beats up the Marshall! The one time I find myself rooting for Kate!

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Old December 30 2009, 04:11 AM   #98
Gertch
Admiral

I don't like the one about Juliet.
Old December 30 2009, 08:29 PM   #99
sidious618
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to sidious618

Emh wrote: View Post
Fuck yeah, Kate beats up the Marshall! The one time I find myself rooting for Kate!
I'm still rooting for the marshall.
Old December 31 2009, 09:02 PM   #100
Mallet
Fleet Captain

More.

According to sources, all of these things will be said in the first six hours of Lost's new season (starting Feb. 2), and they are pivotal to the plot:
  1. "Am I alive?"
  2. "It turned out she did not want out."
  3. "I wanted you to be able to go home."
  4. "I was killed by an *** ******."
  5. "I was supposed to die."
Old January 2 2010, 10:51 PM   #101
Hober Mallow
Commodore

Location: The planet Terminus, site of the Encyclopedia Foundation on the periphery of the galaxy

It won't be. Matthew Fox has already mentioned (I believe back during Season 4) when he was on Jimmy Kimmel that he is one of the few people that the producers have told the whole storyline to and how everything will end up and he's part of it.
Not only that, but on the fifth season blu-ray/DVD commentary, Lindelof says they thought it would be cool to have Jack be passive for most of the season and let other people tell him what to do to, in his words, give him a break before what's coming for him in the final season. So Jack's definitely got a big role coming up.

Another hint of what's coming from the commentary -- According to Cuse and Lindelof, Desmond's purpose has yet to be revealed. Why he's special and "the rules don't apply to him" isn't specifically stated, but Cuse mentioned the turning of the key and being at ground zero for the hatch implosion, implying this is the reason.
Old January 3 2010, 10:20 AM   #102
Mallet
Fleet Captain

Hober Mallow wrote: View Post

Another hint of what's coming from the commentary -- According to Cuse and Lindelof, Desmond's purpose has yet to be revealed. Why he's special and "the rules don't apply to him" isn't specifically stated, but Cuse mentioned the turning of the key and being at ground zero for the hatch implosion, implying this is the reason.
Thinking about it more, and within the context of what has happened since, I wonder if "turning the key" did in fact "reset" something, like what the nuke going off was/is supposed to do?

Maybe what Desmond did then with the fail safe altered the timeline somehow. Maybe that's how Locke, Desmond and Eko survived the hatches destruction? And when the nuke went off at the end of season five, the timeline got altered again. So what we are dealing with now is an altered timeline, of an altered timeline.

Or something like that. I mean they still have never said how Eko, Locke and Desmond survived the blast/impolsion of the hatch. They should have all been killed by it, not somehow "teleported" out of the hatch at the last second, with Locke having no voice, Eko injured and Desmond naked.
Old January 4 2010, 01:45 AM   #103
sidious618
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to sidious618

I assume that the Island moved when Desmond turned the key hence the sky changing color like it did when it moved in the fourth season's finale.
Old January 4 2010, 03:45 AM   #104
Mallet
Fleet Captain

Well when Desmond turned the key, the sky went all violet but when the island was moved by Ben, it went all white.

So not sure if that means anything. Also I'm not sure how turning the key would move the island. How would Dharma be able to rig a key to make the island move? If there was an easier way to move the island then turning the wheel wouldn't Ben have done that? Especially if it would allow him to stay on the island after moving it, like Desmond was able to. Also, Ben and the Others seem to know a hell of a lot about the Dharma stations and experiments so if the Swan had an easy way to move the island why wouldn't they take it over so they could use it if needed?

This also brings up the Button issue. I don't think pressing the button "saved the world" or anything like that. It might have stopped a major explosion of something, but nothing super dangerous. Otherwise, the Other's would have taken the station over themselves. They definitely had the man power to safely keep pressing the button, rather then leaving it in the hands a lone man who may or may not kill himself or hurt himself or run off and not press it. I mean the Others want to keep the island safe, so if the button actually did anything major, they would have been pushing it to keep the island safe not let someone else do it.
Old January 4 2010, 07:17 PM   #105
137th Gebirg
Rear Admiral

How would Dharma be able to rig a key to make the island move?
They didn't - it was already there. In the one scene where they were drilling and they came up with some x-ray/sonogram picture of the chamber, you could see the wheel in the wall. They were acting very surprised that all that was in there, prompting the fear that additional drilling would release the energy.

My bet is that equipment was placed there by the ancients who "built" the island. I'm still thinking the whole place was a piece of Atlantis or Lemuria or something of the like.