Two New Starships Collection Releases
By: T'Bonz on Jul 17

Giacchino Tour Arrives In North America
By: T'Bonz on Jul 17

IDW Publishing October Star Trek Comics
By: T'Bonz on Jul 16

Cho As Romantic Lead
By: T'Bonz on Jul 16

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media > Lost

Lost We're not the only forum on this board, and we all know it!

Old May 17 2010, 08:41 PM   #391
Trippy
NaNoWriMo Victim

View Trippy's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trippy Send a message via Yahoo to Trippy
Re: Lost SPOILERS Four-Toed Foot!

I am bad. I read it.

Wow, just wow

LJ

LJ2
Old May 18 2010, 02:35 PM   #392
Woulfe
Commodore

Well, after today no more looking for & at Spoilers for obvious reasons, I don't want to know what happens in "The End".....

penultimate
Main Entry: pen·ul·ti·mate
Pronunciation: \pi-ˈnəl-tə-mət\
Function: adjective
Date: 1677
1 : next to the last <the penultimate chapter of a book>
2 : of or relating to a penult <a penultimate accent>
pen·ul·ti·mate·ly adverb

Old May 18 2010, 08:53 PM   #393
Tom Hendricks
Commodore

View Tom Hendricks's Twitter Profile

I think the SPOILER thread should be closed after tonights episode. I know this might not be a popular position, but we have lived with spoilers for almost every episode, lets experience THE END without them. In its stead, open a thread called AFTER THE END where we can discuss what happen.

Of course I'm a creationist. I believe man created god.
Old May 19 2010, 02:56 AM   #394
Woulfe
Commodore

Already started a thread called "And In The End"

More as a place to reflect on the past 6 years, but we could use it for that too....

- W -
* Thinking ahead *
Old May 19 2010, 12:59 PM   #395
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh

I took a look at ABC's press release for The End and noticed that a guest list is not provided. They're keeping a tight wrap on some surprises. At this point, I expect EVERYONE to return.

Yes, even Frogurt.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Old May 20 2010, 05:29 AM   #396
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

View Capn Flukie's Twitter Profile

2 sneak peeks for 'Teh End' you know where... I didn't watch them, btw.
Old May 20 2010, 11:28 AM   #397
Trippy
NaNoWriMo Victim

View Trippy's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trippy Send a message via Yahoo to Trippy

I did

There wasn't a lot of detail anyway...what could be spoilery is the character that is the main focus of both...hmmmm...

LJ

LJ2
Old May 20 2010, 06:30 PM   #398
Kosh Naranek
Captain

I am trying desperately to stay away but I really want Sun/Jin, Rose/Bernard and Desmond/Penny to have a happy ending.

Also, I will laugh my backside off if Juliet is the mother of Jack's son.
Old May 21 2010, 12:55 AM   #399
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh

I think it's pretty obvious that Juliet will be Jack's wife. I briefly thought Ana-Lucia was going to be the wife when I heard she was going to be in "What They Died For" but not after we saw her role in the episode. I'll be surprised if Juliet ISN'T Jack's wife.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Old May 21 2010, 03:11 PM   #400
Corran Horn
Vice Admiral

The Times Talks Live: LOST event was broadcast to theaters last night and my wife and I went.

Pretty enjoyable, and they told a few things about the finale. Walt (and why he is special) will be a factor (or at least present) in the finale.

At the end they showed a scene from the finale. It is basically this with another minute or so tacked on. Sawyer does a Sawyer-move and takes the rifle from Ben.

Flocke makes a comment about killing the candidates and Sawyer says something like "We ain't candidates no more"...and Flocke gives a look (Sawyer probably shouldn't have told him that).

Sawyer leaves after making a comment about stopping him from using Desmond to destroy the island. Ben then asks Flocke about destroying the island since Flocke told Ben he'd be in charge after he left. Flocke says sure you'd be in charge, but the island'll be at the bottom of the ocean. Flocke does say there's room for Ben on his boat then.

Flocke looks back at the well and then looks down on the ground where you can see footprints. Flocke says..."There was a dog here."

Last edited by Corran Horn; May 21 2010 at 07:05 PM.
Old May 21 2010, 06:43 PM   #401
propita
Rear Admiral

Corran Horn wrote: View Post
The Times Talks Live: LOST event was broadcast to theaters last night and my wife and I went.

Pretty enjoyable, and they told a few things about the finale. Walt (and why he is special) will be a factor (or at least present) in the finale.

At the end they showed a scene from the finale. It is basically this with another minute or so tacked on. Sawyer does a Sawyer-move and takes the rifle from Ben.

Flocke makes a comment about killing the candidates and Sawyer says something like "We ain't candidates no more"...and Flocke gives a look Sawyer probably shouldn't have told him that.

Sawyer leaves after making a comment about stopping him from using Desmond to destroy the island. Ben then asks Flocke about destroying the island since Flocke told Ben he'd be in charge after he left. Flocke says sure you'd be in charge, but the island'll be at the bottom of the ocean. Flocke does say there's room for Ben on his boat then.

Flocke looks back at the well and then looks down on the ground where you can see footprint. Flocke says..."There was a dog here."

So Rose and Bernard--with Vincent--got Desmond out of the well? There better be a happy ending for them or I'll be pissed!

They want to stay on the island so Rose can stay alive? Let them. Keep the damn islad up just for them.
Old May 24 2010, 01:40 AM   #402
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

Goodbye Spoiler threads, we hardly knew ye...
Old May 24 2010, 01:42 AM   #403
Trippy
NaNoWriMo Victim

^ I was going to post the same thing!

It was a wonderful thread, and DarkUfo deserves much kudos!

LJ

LJ2
Old May 24 2010, 01:44 AM   #404
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

It was the very first thread in the new Lost forum.
Old May 24 2010, 07:11 PM   #405
coolghoul
Fleet Captain

Good bye all! It was a great journey tho' I have mixed feelings for the conclusion - it was both lovely and very frustrating.

I wasn't a regular visitor to this thread. What I liked however was that it was still "broad" enough that most times I wouldn't consider it major spoilers. eg. I don't consider it a major spoiler that I knew about there being an episode (Across the Sea) which was going to be all about Jacob and MIB and very little to do with the regular cast.