RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 140,940
Posts: 5,479,005
Members: 25,057
Currently online: 484
Newest member: JeremiahJT

TrekToday headlines

Trek Shirt And Hoodie
By: T'Bonz on Nov 27

A Klingon Christmas Carol’s Last Season
By: T'Bonz on Nov 27

Attack Wing Wave 10 Expansion Pack
By: T'Bonz on Nov 27

New Star Trek Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures
By: T'Bonz on Nov 26

QMx Mini Phaser Ornament
By: T'Bonz on Nov 26

Stewart as Neo-Nazi Skinhead
By: T'Bonz on Nov 26

Klingon Bloodwine To Debut
By: T'Bonz on Nov 25

Trek Actors In War Of The Worlds Fundraiser
By: T'Bonz on Nov 25

Star Trek: The Next Generation Gag Reel Tease
By: T'Bonz on Nov 24

Shatner In Haven
By: T'Bonz on Nov 24


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Welcome to the Trek BBS! > General Trek Discussion

General Trek Discussion Trek TV and cinema subjects not related to any specific series or movie.

View Poll Results: Sexiest Trek characters?
Nyota Uhura (Nichelle Nichols) TOS 25 8.09%
Nyota Uhura (Zoe Saldana) STXI 31 10.03%
Janice Rand (Grace Lee Whitney) TOS 16 5.18%
Christine Chapel (Majel Barrett) TOS 3 0.97%
Number One (Majel Barrett) TOS 4 1.29%
Romulan Commander (Joanne Linville) TOS "The Enterprise Incident" 15 4.85%
Dr Helen Noel (Marianna Hill) TOS "Dagger of the Mind" 28 9.06%
Zarabeth (Mariette Hartley) TOS "All Our Yesterdays" 9 2.91%
T'Pring (Arlene Martel) TOS "Amok Time" 4 1.29%
Vina (Susan Oliver) TOS "The Cage" 11 3.56%
Reyna Kapec (Louise Sorel) TOS "Requiem for Methuselah" 3 0.97%
Edith Keeler (Joan Collins) TOS "The City on the Edge of Forever" 6 1.94%
Marta (Yvonne Craig) TOS "Whom Gods Destroy" 6 1.94%
Leila Kalomi (Jill Ireland) TOS "This Side of Paradise" 2 0.65%
Nona (Nancy Kovack) TOS "A Private Little War" 5 1.62%
Andrea (Sherry Jackson) TOS "What Are Little Girls Made Of" 24 7.77%
Marlena Moreau (Barbara Luna) TOS "Mirror Mirror" 14 4.53%
Ilia (Persis Khambatta) STI:TMP 12 3.88%
Saavik (Kirstey Alley) STII:TWOK 22 7.12%
Valeris (Kim Cattrall) STVI:TUC 4 1.29%
Deanna Troi (Marina Sirtis) TNG 31 10.03%
Dr Beverly Crusher (Gates McFadden) TNG 22 7.12%
Tasha Yar (Denise Crosby) TNG 13 4.21%
Ro Laren (Michelle Forbes) TNG 23 7.44%
K'Ehleyr (Suzie Plakson) TNG 12 3.88%
Selar (Suzie Plakson) TNG 10 3.24%
Vash (Jennifer Hatrick) TNG/DS9 13 4.21%
Robin Lefler (Ashley Judd) TNG 25 8.09%
Kamala (Famke Janssen) TNG "The Perfect Mate" 28 9.06%
Minuet (Carolyn McCormick) TNG 7 2.27%
Kira Nerys (Nana Visitor) DS9 47 15.21%
Jadzia Dax (Terry Farrell) DS9 59 19.09%
Ezri Dax (Nicole De Boer) DS9 54 17.48%
Leeta (Chase Masterson) DS9 34 11.00%
Tora Ziyal (Melanie Smith) DS9 5 1.62%
Sakonna (Bertila Damas) DS9 "The Maquis" 4 1.29%
Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) VOY 63 20.39%
Kathryn Janeway (Kate Mulgrew) VOY 11 3.56%
Kes (Jennifer Lien) VOY 24 7.77%
B'Elanna Torres (Roxann Dawson) VOY 24 7.77%
T'Pol (Jolene Blalock) ENT 54 17.48%
Hoshi Sato (Linda Park) ENT 34 11.00%
Gaila (Rachel Nichols) STXI 14 4.53%
James T. Kirk (William Shatner) TOS 22 7.12%
James T. Kirk (Chris Pine) STXI 26 8.41%
Spock (Leonard Nimoy) TOS 39 12.62%
Spock (Zachary Quinto) STXI 40 12.94%
Dr Leonard McCoy (DeForest Kelley) TOS 6 1.94%
Dr Leonard McCoy (Karl Urban) STXI 23 7.44%
Montgomery 'Scotty' Scott (James Doohan) TOS 1 0.32%
Montgomery 'Scotty' Scott (Simon Pegg) STXI 2 0.65%
Hikaru Sulu (George Takei) TOS 4 1.29%
Hikaru Sulu (John Cho) STXI 4 1.29%
Pavel Chekov (Walter Koenig) TOS 4 1.29%
Pavel Chekov (Anton Yelchin) STXI 7 2.27%
Christopher Pike (Jeffrey Hunter) TOS 9 2.91%
Christopher Pike (Bruce Greenwood) STXI 10 3.24%
Sarek (Mark Lenard) TOS 11 3.56%
Romulan Commander (Mark Lenard) TOS 6 1.94%
Sarek (Ben Cross) STXI 3 0.97%
Khan (Ricardo Montalban) TOS/STII:TWOK 5 1.62%
Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart) TNG 20 6.47%
William Riker (Jonathan Frakes) TNG 13 4.21%
Data (Brent Spiner) TNG 6 1.94%
Worf (Michael Dorn) TNG 8 2.59%
Geordie La Forge (LeVar Burton) TNG 1 0.32%
Wesley Crusher (Will Wheaton) TNG 4 1.29%
Q (John De Lancie) TNG/DS9/VOY 4 1.29%
Benjamin Sisko (Avery Brooks) DS9 8 2.59%
Dr Julian Bashir (Alexander Siddig) DS9 28 9.06%
Odo (Rene Auberjonois) DS9 2 0.65%
Miles O'Brien (Colm Meaney) TNG/DS9 1 0.32%
Jake Sisko (Cirroc Lofton) DS9 4 1.29%
Dukat (Marc Alaimo) DS9 9 2.91%
Elim Garak (Andrew J. Robinson) DS9 8 2.59%
Damar (Casey Biggs) DS9 11 3.56%
Weyoun (Jeffrey Combs) DS9 7 2.27%
Bareil Antos (Philip Anglim) DS9 7 2.27%
Quark (Armin Shimerman) DS9 2 0.65%
Chakotay (Robert Beltran) VOY 19 6.15%
Tom Paris (Robert Duncan McNeill) VOY 11 3.56%
Tuvok (Tim Russ) VOY 6 1.94%
Harry Kim (Gareth Wang) VOY 9 2.91%
EMH/The Doctor (Robert Picardo) VOY 1 0.32%
Jonathan Archer (Scott Bakula) ENT 16 5.18%
Charles "Trip" Tucker III (Connor Trineer) ENT 27 8.74%
Travis Mayweather (Anthony Montgomery) ENT 7 2.27%
Malcolm Reed (Dominic Keeting) ENT 5 1.62%
George Kirk (Chris Hemsworth) STXI 10 3.24%
Nero (Eric Bana) STXI 7 2.27%
other (male) 9 2.91%
other (female) 20 6.47%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 309. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old August 19 2009, 12:28 AM   #166
Rush Limborg
Vice Admiral
 
Rush Limborg's Avatar
 
Location: The EIB Network
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

Okay...this update on the scores should help get us back on topic:

Seven's still in the lead...with 38.

Ezri's closing in again...with 34.

Jadzia claims Third, with 32.

T'pol takes Fourth--31.

Kira's in Fifth, with 27.

Leeta falls behind by two, thus knocking her outta the top five....
__________________
"The saying implies but does not name the effective agency of its supposed utopia.... 'Needs and abilities' are, of course, subjective. So the operative statement may be reduced to 'the State shall take, the State shall give'."
--David Mamet
Rush Limborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19 2009, 12:43 AM   #167
timelord1010
Captain
 
timelord1010's Avatar
 
Location: Sector 001
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

I thought Dr. Helen Noel would get more votes. There is a big difference between "beautiful" and "sexy". Beautiful is in the eye of the beholder, sexy is knowing how to use what you got and Dr. Noel intentionally or not knows how to use what she has got!
timelord1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19 2009, 02:12 AM   #168
Rush Limborg
Vice Admiral
 
Rush Limborg's Avatar
 
Location: The EIB Network
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

Oh...I think she knows too well. She often seems to take this "huffy" attitude with Kirk--like when Jim wants to get a look at the neutralizer. Just before he leaves the room, he turns to Noel. She rolls her eyes, smirks, and says in a sing-song tone, "Coming, Captain...."

Dang that's off-putting--regardless of how "hot" she's supposed to be....
__________________
"The saying implies but does not name the effective agency of its supposed utopia.... 'Needs and abilities' are, of course, subjective. So the operative statement may be reduced to 'the State shall take, the State shall give'."
--David Mamet
Rush Limborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19 2009, 02:34 AM   #169
JuanBolio
Admiral
 
JuanBolio's Avatar
 
Location: Florida Keys, USA
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

I went with the Romulan Commander, Valaris, Ezri, and Leeta
__________________
Never fear! JuanBolio wuz here!

This has been an official JuanBolio post. You are now stronger, smarter, and a better human being for having read it. Congratulations.
JuanBolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19 2009, 09:22 AM   #170
3D Master
Rear Admiral
 
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

Pemmer Harge wrote: View Post
OK, I think I've said all I've got to say about this and I'm conscious that we're now way off topic. My point was simply that things are a bit more complicated and uncertain than 3D Master suggested.
Except that that study is about same-sex sexual BEHAVIOR.

There is a massive difference between homosexuality and same-sex sexual behavior.
3D Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19 2009, 01:01 PM   #171
Odo You Didn't!
Lieutenant
 
Odo You Didn't!'s Avatar
 
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

DevilEyes wrote: View Post
3D Master wrote: View Post

I voted for both Ezri and Seven, however the guy is, well, wrong in being right.

What men are attracted to is the 6/7:10 - waist : hip ratio aka the hourglass figure. Why? Because women that have that hip ratio are more fertile, and more likely to produce viable offspring. And the closer a woman gets to that ideal ratio the more fertile she is.

Men instinctively know this, they instinctively look for women to procreate with, and so they consider women with that ratio sexier.

Of course, the rest of the body doesn't matter. She can have big breasts, small breasts, tall, a 100 pounds overweight, or small and petite, it's the waist : hip ratio that's indicator of fertility, and when men see that ratio, they're golden.

So, yes, the corset indeed helped a lot.
Oh my god. There are few things that annoy me as much as these 'evolutionary' theories of sexuality - that basically all human sexuality and relationships amount to procreation, and we're all basically just cavemen, either looking for spread their seeds and find a suitable womb, or walking wombs looking for healthy seed and a big strong protector and the best hunter. Just how ridiculous is it to believe that these are the things that motivate people's behavior in the 21st century?! I hoped we had moved on beyond the idea that the main - or even the only - purpose of sex is to have children. It makes no sense at all. If people were attracted to other people because they want to spread their seed or to be fertilized, how do you explain homosexuality? Why would anyone be attracted to people of the same sex? How do you explainpost-menopausal women still being interested in sex? (Or is that one of the reasons some people can't accept the fact that they are?) How do you explain sterile people being interested in sex? How do you explain the existence of oral sex, anal sex, BDSM and other forms of non-genital sex? Finally, how do you explain why so many people use birth control - if sex is about procreation, why are people having sex while trying hard not to conceive?

Yes, secondary sexual characteristics are a big part of the physical attractiveness. But is it that outrageous to suggest that usually this has absolutely nothing to do with finding a mother/father for our children? I do find a masculine shape of the body attractive, broad shoulders and narrow hips, reasonably developed muscles and lower fat percentage, deep voice... but I really do not believe that the reason I find men attractive is because I am subconsciously thinking "This guy looks like he has good genes! He could fertilize us me with his healthy sperm many times!"

And if I actually find those secondary sexual characteristics attractive because they are sending some sort of message to my sucbonscious mind... well, what if the message is closer to something like: "This guy looks like he has a lot of testosterone, he looks like someone who'd be interested in sex - and um, capable of sex - very often?" How about that? If you ask me, when you find someone sexy, it's because you want to have sex with them. Not because you want to find a healthy womb or good genes for your children.
It's a pretty reductionist point of view to accept only the evolutionary theory of attractiveness. Animals we may be, but to use a Star Trek analogy, I believe we've 'evolved past our programming'. Have you considered, 3D Master, exploring other theories from other psychological perspectives? Proximity theory, for example? Similarity? Is what we find 'sexy' really only about a person's body? Or can it be about their demeanour and attitude also?

Additionally, there is evidence to dispute claim that WHR is the deciding factor in what determines physical attractiveness, including a study by Furnham et al, (2001) which contradicts first pass filter theory by finding that women with lower/higher than 'ideal' WHR were rated as more attractive than those with the ideal 0.7 ratio when they had (conventionally) prettier faces.

As a psychologist, I would never presume a theory proven by examining it from one perspective. I think it was Socrates that said: "I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing."
__________________
"Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Odo You Didn't! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19 2009, 02:21 PM   #172
Rush Limborg
Vice Admiral
 
Rush Limborg's Avatar
 
Location: The EIB Network
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

It's a pretty reductionist point of view to accept only the evolutionary theory of attractiveness. Animals we may be, but to use a Star Trek analogy, I believe we've 'evolved past our programming'. Have you considered, 3D Master, exploring other theories from other psychological perspectives? Proximity theory, for example? Similarity? Is what we find 'sexy' really only about a person's body? Or can it be about their demeanour and attitude also?
Good points. I think it may be a combination of all--but particularly "demeanor and attitude".



There also may be something, for some guys, about women who seem, for the most part, unconcious of their feminine "powers". I get a kick out of Rand not really noticing that Charlie has the hots for her...until he actiually spells it out.

Ezri also, for much of the season, seems blissfully unaware of Bashir's and Quark's constant advances towards her. Also, she usually seems "unintentionally" hot.

Interestingly enough, this provdes a nice contrast to when she does act purposely sexy--like in "Penumbra", when she playfully teases Worf about his operas (note the swagger she does at one point: "Which one...Shevok'tah gish...?" ).

With Jadzia, this is kinda the norm--and the impact is therefore often lost. With Ezri, the rarity enhances the "hotness" of the moment--IMHO, of course.
__________________
"The saying implies but does not name the effective agency of its supposed utopia.... 'Needs and abilities' are, of course, subjective. So the operative statement may be reduced to 'the State shall take, the State shall give'."
--David Mamet
Rush Limborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19 2009, 06:04 PM   #173
3D Master
Rear Admiral
 
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

Odo You Didn't! wrote: View Post
DevilEyes wrote: View Post
3D Master wrote: View Post

I voted for both Ezri and Seven, however the guy is, well, wrong in being right.

What men are attracted to is the 6/7:10 - waist : hip ratio aka the hourglass figure. Why? Because women that have that hip ratio are more fertile, and more likely to produce viable offspring. And the closer a woman gets to that ideal ratio the more fertile she is.

Men instinctively know this, they instinctively look for women to procreate with, and so they consider women with that ratio sexier.

Of course, the rest of the body doesn't matter. She can have big breasts, small breasts, tall, a 100 pounds overweight, or small and petite, it's the waist : hip ratio that's indicator of fertility, and when men see that ratio, they're golden.

So, yes, the corset indeed helped a lot.
Oh my god. There are few things that annoy me as much as these 'evolutionary' theories of sexuality - that basically all human sexuality and relationships amount to procreation, and we're all basically just cavemen, either looking for spread their seeds and find a suitable womb, or walking wombs looking for healthy seed and a big strong protector and the best hunter. Just how ridiculous is it to believe that these are the things that motivate people's behavior in the 21st century?! I hoped we had moved on beyond the idea that the main - or even the only - purpose of sex is to have children. It makes no sense at all. If people were attracted to other people because they want to spread their seed or to be fertilized, how do you explain homosexuality? Why would anyone be attracted to people of the same sex? How do you explainpost-menopausal women still being interested in sex? (Or is that one of the reasons some people can't accept the fact that they are?) How do you explain sterile people being interested in sex? How do you explain the existence of oral sex, anal sex, BDSM and other forms of non-genital sex? Finally, how do you explain why so many people use birth control - if sex is about procreation, why are people having sex while trying hard not to conceive?

Yes, secondary sexual characteristics are a big part of the physical attractiveness. But is it that outrageous to suggest that usually this has absolutely nothing to do with finding a mother/father for our children? I do find a masculine shape of the body attractive, broad shoulders and narrow hips, reasonably developed muscles and lower fat percentage, deep voice... but I really do not believe that the reason I find men attractive is because I am subconsciously thinking "This guy looks like he has good genes! He could fertilize us me with his healthy sperm many times!"

And if I actually find those secondary sexual characteristics attractive because they are sending some sort of message to my sucbonscious mind... well, what if the message is closer to something like: "This guy looks like he has a lot of testosterone, he looks like someone who'd be interested in sex - and um, capable of sex - very often?" How about that? If you ask me, when you find someone sexy, it's because you want to have sex with them. Not because you want to find a healthy womb or good genes for your children.
It's a pretty reductionist point of view to accept only the evolutionary theory of attractiveness. Animals we may be, but to use a Star Trek analogy, I believe we've 'evolved past our programming'. Have you considered, 3D Master, exploring other theories from other psychological perspectives? Proximity theory, for example? Similarity? Is what we find 'sexy' really only about a person's body? Or can it be about their demeanour and attitude also?

Additionally, there is evidence to dispute claim that WHR is the deciding factor in what determines physical attractiveness, including a study by Furnham et al, (2001) which contradicts first pass filter theory by finding that women with lower/higher than 'ideal' WHR were rated as more attractive than those with the ideal 0.7 ratio when they had (conventionally) prettier faces.

As a psychologist, I would never presume a theory proven by examining it from one perspective. I think it was Socrates that said: "I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing."
And where did I say that procreation and these factors are the ONLY thing going on?

Nowhere, that's where. In fact, I've said on multiple occasions that higher, newer evolved brain structures are capable of overriding the lower ones (and your chances of doing that are better if you know the exist and how they work to influence you).

What I've said is that there our choice in mates is for a massive amount determined by our instincts. The WHR is one. One that is true for both sexes is scent; through scent we can detect if the other person's immune system is complimentary to our own, or just the same thing. The more different the immune system of the mate, the stronger and greater range the immune system of the offspring.

Are we capable of overriding them? Yes. Is more going than just our base instincts? Yes.

Are those base instincts some of the biggest deciding factors in our choice of mates? Yes.

Unlike some people here, who wish to go on as if none of those instincts exist at all? WHR, nah! Mate selection toward offspring? Nah! Scent? Nah! None of it matters or even exists, nope, the only thing occurring is each individual's modern culture induced mind, and nothing else exists.

And then you claim I'm the one who is being reductionist. If anyone is being reductionist is those who like to stick their heads in the mud about our instincts.
3D Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19 2009, 06:53 PM   #174
Misfit Toy
Caped Trek Mod
 
Misfit Toy's Avatar
 
Location: Transporter buffer
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

^Try to get back on topic please. I know I've contributed to the derailment as well, but lets keep it on the main issue of Trek's sexiest character. A discussion of what others see as sexy properly belongs in Miscellaneous or The Neutral Zone.

Thanks!
__________________
Woof.
Misfit Toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19 2009, 07:04 PM   #175
Geckothan
Fleet Captain
 
Geckothan's Avatar
 
Location: People's Republic of Britainistan
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

Ezri is catching up again! Let's get her in the lead again.
__________________
You're a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.

RIP Star Trek 1964-1999
Geckothan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20 2009, 12:36 AM   #176
Rush Limborg
Vice Admiral
 
Rush Limborg's Avatar
 
Location: The EIB Network
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

^That's right, Geckothan--Seven's still in the lead, with 38--

But the gap is closing...with Ezri only behind by two!

Jadzia's still in Third, with 33.

T'pol in Fourth, 32.

And...Kira takes Fifth, with 27 votes.
__________________
"The saying implies but does not name the effective agency of its supposed utopia.... 'Needs and abilities' are, of course, subjective. So the operative statement may be reduced to 'the State shall take, the State shall give'."
--David Mamet
Rush Limborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20 2009, 05:35 PM   #177
DevilEyes
Rear Admiral
 
DevilEyes's Avatar
 
Location: basking in the warmth of the Fire Caves
View DevilEyes's Twitter Profile
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

^ And of course, among the men, Spocks are far ahead of everyone else. After a neck to neck race, QuintoSpock has taken the lead with 25 in front of NimoySpock.

Third place belongs to Trip, and I notice a bias towards humans in the results. With the exception of half-human Spocks, the rest of men's top 10 is all made up of humans, which I find a little surprising, since humans tend to be boring.
__________________
Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

my Buffy/Angel rewatch
DevilEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20 2009, 05:38 PM   #178
KimMH
Rear Admiral
 
KimMH's Avatar
 
Location: The poster formerly known as ORSE
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

^ I'm sorry to hear that, mine surprises me all the time!
__________________
Just one woman; doing what I can, with what I've got, where I'm at!
KimMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20 2009, 05:41 PM   #179
Rush Limborg
Vice Admiral
 
Rush Limborg's Avatar
 
Location: The EIB Network
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

I find the Quinto-in-the-lead thing a little amusing.

There was a time...where women throughout Trek-fandom were obsessed with Nimoy-Spock.

In I Am Spock, Nimoy describes one memorable incident where a female fanzine had a shirtless Spock with the caption: "SPOCK ENSLAVED!!!"
__________________
"The saying implies but does not name the effective agency of its supposed utopia.... 'Needs and abilities' are, of course, subjective. So the operative statement may be reduced to 'the State shall take, the State shall give'."
--David Mamet
Rush Limborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20 2009, 05:44 PM   #180
KimMH
Rear Admiral
 
KimMH's Avatar
 
Location: The poster formerly known as ORSE
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

I'm not surprised, I think SpockPrime has reached the point of "Elder Statesman" and NuSpock can now pick up the "Mysterious Alien Hottie" mantle . . .
__________________
Just one woman; doing what I can, with what I've got, where I'm at!
KimMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
character, female, hottest, male, sexiest

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.