New David R. George Interview

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by Reanok, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Over on David R.George's facebook page he lposted a link to a new interview where he goes into a lot of detail about the new upcoming novel Revelations and Dust and hints about the other novels too .It's a really good interview it definitely makes me look forward to getting and reading these ds9/TNG crossover novels.:techman:You can find the interview on his facebook page.He also hints at the new Star trek novel he's writing right now not a Typhon pact book but sounds really intriguing.

2. ryan123450

ryan123450 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Anyone want to recap the interview after they've given it a listen?

3. Rush Limborg

Rush Limborg Vice Admiral Admiral

I am REALLY looking forward to "Revelation and Dust"! (Frankly, I'm a little surprised that I find its page on Amazon--and yet to the best of my knowledge this is the only thread in the Lit forum I've seen that seems to mention it in a "central" way! Perhaps I missed the others, but--too early, then, for a thread of its own...? :confused:)

In particular--so Ezri Dax is coming back to DS9? Is the Aventine now to patrol the Bajoran sector, then?

4. CaptainDonovin

CaptainDonovin Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Great interview, I can NOT wait to dive into this five-book 'mini series'.

5. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yes it's a really nice to hear David talk about Deep Space Nine And the story behind Revelations and Dust and the upcoming novels and designing the new Space Station.