Allan Asherman contact info

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by Maab, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Maab

Maab Commander Red Shirt

I think everybody here knows who Allan Asherman is, author of theStar Trek Compendium and many other books. Does anybody know a way to reach him? I'd like to inerview him for our Stra Trek magazine, but I can't find any way to contact him. He doesn't seem to be on Facebook.Any help will be appreciated, also via private message if you prefer.
    Best,
    Maab

2. Robert Comsol

Robert Comsol Commodore Commodore

Have you tried www.whitepages.com for the USA? There's an Allan Asherman in NY. Maybe someone here can say or send you a private PM whether that's the Asherman you are looking for.

Best of luck and happy holidays!

Bob

3. Maab

Maab Commander Red Shirt

Well, this is a good idea, thanks!
    I believe it's him, it's consistent with the fact mentioned in his biography that he lives on Long Island, NY. Also in his biography it's mentioned that he lives with his wife Arlene Lo, and the White Pages has an Arlene L Asherman living in the same address.

I was hoping to find an e-mail address, I feel a little intrusive to make a telephone call. Maybe I'll write a letter... I can't remember the last time I wrote one :)

Best,
    Maab

4. Robert Comsol

Robert Comsol Commodore Commodore

Writing a letter is a good idea, IMHO. It shows that you put effort getting into touch with him (more than just writing an email) and a letter from Rome with a nice stamp will probably generate some curiosity. :)

Bob