What should I/do I need to read?

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by andygifted, Aug 28, 2013.

1. andygifted

andygifted Cadet Newbie

Ok so I've read the Destiny trilogy and loved it. These are the only Trek novels I have read so far.

I am going to start the Typhon Pact series and I have seen a previous thread detailing a couple of books to read that slot in between Destiny and Typhon which I will read first.

What I want to know is is there anything I should read to catch me up on things before Destiny. My main thoughts being with the DS9 side if things to get me up to speed with what has happened between the end of the TV series and these books, especially the story of Sisko's return.

But as well as that is there anything I need to read between Nemesis and the Destiny trilogy?

Your help is much appreciated.

Andy.

2. ryan123450

ryan123450 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I think you'd love a look at my site. The link is in my sig.

3. Thrawn

Thrawn Rear Admiral Premium Member

...or mine (well, actually, 8of5's, but it was my idea before he made it way better). Link in my sig also.

4. ryan123450

ryan123450 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Another short answer to your question:

Read the DS9 Relaunch! It's awesome. You will not regret it.

5. andygifted

andygifted Cadet Newbie

Is that the one they've just announced with the newly built DS9?

6. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

No, the "Relaunch" is the series of books picking up right after the end of the series, beginning with Avatar by S.D. Perry. Just follow the links you were directed to above.

7. jpv2000

jpv2000 Captain Captain

I just finished the Destiny trilogy today and I loved it as well. Fantastic story.

Both ryan123450 and Thrawn have links to great sites that will aid you in your quest. I use them a lot when I fall behind on a particular series of Trek books.