Fan Production Submissions

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by Mallory, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicklezz

Nicklezz Ensign Newbie

Star Trek: Gatekeeper

The International, fanbased movie Gatekeeper aim to raise the quality even more:

http:///www.startrekgatekeeper.com
    http://www.startrekgatekeeper.com/forums

Description:

A stationary Nexus appears just above the Mars Colony, and billions of different species from the entire Galaxy, are swarming the Alpha Quadrant in hope of eternal life inside the Nexus.

The Federation is asked to build a space station to keep people away from the Nexus. The biggest structure in Starfleet history. Running the Station is Elisabeth Janeway, descendent of Kathryn Janeway, and a team of genetically engineered species. Little do they know of the war ahead and the toughest fight of their lives. A powerful warlord with an arsenal of warriors and ships of which the Galaxy has never seen an equal.

A small arm from the Nexus reaches out and embraces the top half of the station, depositing several historical figures from the Federation past on the station. All the old captains are back and are joining forces with the Gatekeeper crew.

Let the battle begin!

2. K'riq Sa

K'riq Sa Commodore

Do some damn work....

Why did you unpin the other thread when this one is doing so lousy? All that info is just sinking to the bottom. Other than your name on the thread Mr Mod, you haven't even made an attempt to harvest the information into the new thread, just let the sheep do the work huh?

K'riq

3. Data Holmes

Data Holmes Admiral Admiral

Re: Do some damn work....

Nothing stopping you, you know. :vulcan:

4. K'riq Sa

K'riq Sa Commodore

Re: Do some damn work....

because it was done once, maybe it's your turn...

5. Mallory

Mallory Moderator In Memoriam

I don't think we need two pinned threads addressing the same subject, especially in light of the upcoming move to vBulletin.

I thought I made it pretty clear at the time that I wasn't going to wade through all those posts, validate every link and then repost the information. Evidently I wasn't as clear as I thought. If people want their production listed, there is a mechanism in place to do that, but I'm not going presume that they do. That's not "letting the sheep do all the work", that's letting the people responsible decide whether or not to list it and to provide a description that they feel is best for it.

6. K'riq Sa

K'riq Sa Commodore

What...

Most of these people know little if at all of Trekbbs. Most of the links came from members who came across the production some where and just posted it here or made others aware.

If you did not want to go through the thread, why screw with it, your actions did not make the situation better, just gave you something to do as a mod.

k'riq

7. Mallory

I have quite enough to do as a staff member without looking for extra work, trust me. I apologize if my decisions or actions seemed arbitrary but frankly I thought we had this all sorted out months ago.

8. Data Holmes

Data Holmes Admiral Admiral

Considering that better than half of the links in that thread no longer worked, I'd say it was a good thing to start fresh. :vulcan:

9. K'riq Sa

K'riq Sa Commodore

Oh Yeah...

Well here's one for a series call Star Trek: Frontier

>>>>> Link! <<<<<

see if that works....

blazingly,

K'riq Sa
    Minister of the Church of the Horizontal Lombotomy

10. K'riq Sa

K'riq Sa Commodore

or... or....

>>>>> Linky <<<<<<<

Star Trek Gladius

or, or, or....

>>>>>>> Link <<<<<<<<

Star Trek Lost Era

so there, try those...

supposedly,

K'riq Sa
    Minister of the Church of the Chastised Paparazzi

11. Mallory

K´riq Sa, with all due respect, I think we are all capable of running a search on YouTube.

12. K'riq Sa

K'riq Sa Commodore

Yeah but what is their website address, Mr. Smarty Pants....

conflunently,

K'riq Sa
    Minister of the Church of the Oscar Buzz

13. Mallory

Look, what's done is done. And it was done for a reason, which you obviously disapprove of. That's fine. You're entitled to that opinion. I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish by continuing to berate me over something that happened several days ago, but I have no intention of continuing to clutter this thread with what is clearly a dispute between the two of us. Please drop it or take it to either PM or email (Mallory@TrekBBS.com). Thanks.

14. johnpaul

johnpaul Cadet Newbie

Trinity
    Trinity is a brand new fan film set within the Star Trek universe. It is our aim to create a high quality trilogy of films, preceeded by a series of short 'webisodes' to introduce the backstory and principal characters, as well as hint at the darker things to come. The decision was made with Trinity to move past what we have seen before, and tell a new story with new characters. We are a live action production, using a combination of physical and virtual sets, and a number of external locations.

www.st-t.co.uk

15. Smiley

Smiley Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Are there any good ST podcasts out there? In the SW fandom, there's lots of good shows like ChronoRadio, Requiem of the Outcast, and SW Action News. I would like to find something similar for ST.

16. Mallory

You might want to pose that question as a new thread Smiley. I think that might get you a broader response that what you're likely to get here.

17. KevinFlys

KevinFlys Ensign

World of Warcraft Gold Farmers

I don't think so.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2008
  18. The Borgified Corpse

The Borgified Corpse Admiral Admiral

Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down ther
    Star Wars: Spirits of the Force (live action, drama, 22 min.)
    Jedi Knight Kyle Katarn (from the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight video games) returns to the Jedi Academy on Yavin IV. He & Jaina Solo (Han & Leia's daughter from the novels) attempt to solve the mystery of the dark dreams that everyone has been having.

Star Wars: Fool's Errand (live action, drama, 34 min.)
    In this sequel to Spirits of the Force, Kyle Katarn & young apprentice Kit Parson investigate a shady weapons dealer named Jonos Belot. Meanwhile, Kyle's co-pilot Jan Ors & Jedi Master Bendeen track down a mysterious shipment tied to the impending war between Ond'os & Cod'os.

Both can be downloaded @ http://spiritsoftheforce.com/default.asp along with the trailer for the impending 3rd installment Star Wars: Reflections of Evil.

19. Mallory

I've added both of those and johnpaul's Trinity to the master list.

20. shadow

shadow Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Star Trek: Phoenix - Seattle
    [Seattle, WA) Bolding stepping into the final frontier of “Star Trek’ internet fan films, Temporal Studios is warping a new series to fans worldwide. Star Trek: Phoenix will take fans back to the roots of Star Trek as created by Gene Roddenberry and will focus on exploration, adventure, and first contact in the Alpha Quadrant.

The series is set in a time period of 42 years into the future following the events in the film “Star Trek: Nemesis”. The pilot episode titled “Clandestine Rendezvous”, is currently entering pre-production and is tentatively slated for release on January 1, 2009. “Clandestine Rendezvous” is penned and will be directed by Executive Producer Leo Roberts. Casting for the series will be held this fall and filming is tentatively scheduled for sometime in November.

For more information, please visit the series website at:
    [COLOR=#aabbcc]http://www.stphoenix.com[/COLOR][/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.