How is Janeway sexy?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by F. King Daniel, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. froot

froot Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Guarding the Compound with the Grey Wardens
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kav0FEhtLug[/yt]

How the wedding should have gone! LOL

2. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

Am I the only one who wanted to take a brush to Harry's hair?

Teacake... loved your video! :techman:

(And froot, thanks for the tip... it was choppy for me each time I tried to watch it, until I saw your suggestion! :bolian:)

3. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

OMG!!!!!

That was like the BEST THING EVER. I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!

:: nods along with the woman in the audience ::

4. teacake

And what I loved about the second one that JanewayRulz! posted was this line at about 2:17..

"I just gave Janeway.. Mulgrew."

FABULOUS.

Oh and I also love her hair in these !!!!

5. HoneyBLilly

HoneyBLilly Commodore Commodore

Harry was so adorable :adore:

Especially when he turned around to look at Kate for Wills.

6. Markira

Markira Commander Red Shirt

Am late to the festivities, but want to wish Honey (and Kate, and my sister!) a very happy birthday!

Now I'm off to read everything I've missed while dealing with my toddler's neediness and my own anxiety all day.

7. Shatnertage

Shatnertage Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Happy birthday to Honey and good look with the toddler issues, Markira. I dealt with a few today myself.

8. teacake

9. Markira

Markira Commander Red Shirt

Thanks! I sent him off with his dad to pick up food. I was SO NOT cooking dinner tonight! And I guess I should say my older toddler (2.5), because the baby just turned one 3 days ago, which I guess makes her a toddler too. :confused:

10. JanewayRulz!

I hope you noticed there was a part 3 to that interview. (part 4 is only 30 sec long as Regis introduces the music group for the day)

Loved the part where (IIRC in part 2) she says she's doing "outward bound"... with a Jeep... and a Guide... AND a COOK! :guffaw:

11. teacake

heh, they are toddlers when they start toddling so if your 1 year old is walking yes! you have 2 toddlers! which is lovely :)

12. HoneyBLilly

Thanks Shatnertage :D

Thanks Markira :D

You guys are making me fear toddler years.

13. JanewayRulz!

I loved it when Kate took the paper from him to make sure he was reading it right... :rofl: then she was glad to note even the "Nanny" was included in the article (Fran Drescher) too. :p

As for outing Xena & Gabrielle.... well some would say 10 years after its ending TPTB still haven't come "fully clean" about that relationship. ;)

14. Shatnertage

Well, today we went to two of her classes in the morning with no problem. Then I told her she'd have a snack in the car while we went to Trader Joe's.

On the way, I realized that my wife's OB appointment was about to start, so wouldn't it be great if I could go to get the results of the ultrasound and find out if the OB would induce, as he intimated he might earlier this week.

The little one started whining as soon as we got in the office, saying she wanted to have a snack (she'd just had one, though I had some more stuff which I stupidly left in the car). After neither of us could hear the OB, I gave in and we left to go to the car. Before we were even there, she started complaining that she wanted to go back to the OB's office. Somehow got her to Joe's, where she started complaining that she didn't want to go home. I was finally able to convince her that, in fact, we weren't home, we were at the store. Finally had some fun there, and even ran into one of her friends.

She protested that she didn't want to go home when it was time to leave, but by the time we got home, I'd convinced her otherwise.

Honey, in my case at least, I'm arguing every day with someone who's completely convinced she's right and is also completely divorced from reality. If she wasn't so totally cute, I'd have problems.

By now I've adjusted to take all that in stride, so it's probably not half as bad as it sounds.

15. HoneyBLilly

Hasn't Lucy Lawless said that it was a lesbian relationship? :)

16. teacake

OOOOoooo I went and watched part 3, very very good! More VOY talk. KM really SHINES, so much better than Regis, she would make a fabulous talk show host.

17. HoneyBLilly

Oh no . . . Your daughter's me. :lol: I was always right and out of reality until I was like 16. :rolleyes:

Here's to growing up. :beer:

*looks at baby bump*

Maybe I should hide under a rock after the twins are born for around 18 years. :)

Are they going to induce your wife?

18. Shatnertage

Not as of today. Maybe next week, depending on the dilation. If I'm not here for a few days, that means things have happened spontaneously.

19. teacake

We want pics!!

Though not of the dilation.

20. HoneyBLilly

I hope the best :)

I'm not due until mid-October and they're already planning on inducing me between September 16-26 because there wasn't enough room for Liam all by his lonesome, let alone twins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.