What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Kane2026

Kane2026 Lieutenant Red Shirt

Currently I am playing World of Tanks. Its the 6 year anniversary and they got plenty of special actions (free and premium).

2. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started playing Gravity Rush Remastered about a week ago and I finished it yesterday. I really enjoyed it.
    I actually already played it on my PS Vita, but for some reason I never finished it.

3. Balok's Decoy

Balok's Decoy Commodore Commodore

My gf and I played a little bit of Never Alone in co-op. That was fun, adorable, and the story involvement from actual Iñupiaq people is really special.

Other than that I've been obsessed with Halo 5 multiplayer. I've never played online multiplayer before, so I was very concerned about whether it would be any fun, given that (I think, anyway) I'm a slightly below-average gamer. I've been playing video games since I was old enough to pick up a controller, but I'd never played Halo before until this year and I don't consider myself all that talented with FPS games.Turns out I'm....not the absolute worst ever? The matchmaking is pretty good, so I can generally at least keep up with the team. My Arena KDA is 0.55, which isn't good, but I'm working on it. I'm at one of the lower Silver tiers. It's addictive even if you're not very good.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  4. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Been playing Pokemon Moon lately, doing some Pokemon breeding and trading and getting ready for the Elite 4.

5. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

Besides going through FF VII on PS3, I've started playing Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on 3DS. I never played the Gamecube game, but this is fun. I like how its set up in missions, I don't know if its just for the handheld game or if the original was like that, but its convenient. Its not too complicated right now, but busting ghosts is enjoyable, as is searching every little area for hidden money.

6. Owain Taggart

Owain Taggart Vice Admiral Admiral

So, playing KOTOR 1. It's so weird going back to it after all these years, a game that I knew like the back of my hand at one time. I'm surprised at how badly this game has aged in terms of its engine which can be clearly seen as a direct successor to Jade Empire. It just feels so constrained now with its camera movement. I thought I had remembered it having free range of motion like Mass Effect, but I guess my mind is playing tricks on me. Still, I'm having quite a blast thanks to its writing.

7. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

Star Wars Lego, TCS, i have two achievements left to get, last one i got was in 2008, so 9 years later and it will soon be complete. ha

8. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

I'm about 35% story complete on Dead Rising 4. Enjoying it, probably my favourite Dead Rising.

Haggis and tatties likes this.
  9. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

^^I am waiting for the GOTY edition of that, i got the third one, very fun game, but if a game comes with a season pass or DLC i never touch it until i can get it all in one bundle, or the DLC is on a massive sale, my OCD won't allow me and the Scots in me won't allow me to spend the cash on DLC, i am stuck in a loop. lol

10. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Picked up War for Cybertron last night on Steam. I'll give that a quick go, but then it's back to Andromeda.

11. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm still working on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I'm about 50 hours in, have one more divine beast, about 65 more shrines and a whole shitload of side quests left to do. I'm starting to think before this is done, I'll have sunk 100 hours or more into this game, a first for me (the closest was GTA V, which I put about 60 hours into).

12. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

ME:A (XBONE)

I have a Persona 5 day one steelbook still shrink wrapped, but I honestly don't know if I have it in me to follow up one long-ass game with an even longer-ass...er game. Might need a short' un as a palate cleanser.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  13. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I've been playing Full Throttle Remastered for a few days now. I should be done soon.

14. Bob The Skutter

Finished the story on Dead Rising 4, very much enjoyed. Been playing Sunset Overdrive for the last few days. Fun but not enjoying it as much as DR4. Got Batman TellTale series arriving today or tomorrow too.

15. TalkCummingToMe

TalkCummingToMe Ensign Red Shirt

Breath of the Wild and Wind Waker HD.

16. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started playing Witcher 3 earlier today.

17. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just had a quick go of the demo of Spec Ops: The Line

18. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Been playing a lot of Breath of the Wild lately. Love it :). Had to return it to the video store today though. Might play some Pokemon tonight before heading off to bed.

19. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

I've been playing Skyrim Legendary Edition on PS3 again. I'm playing a nord focused on illusion and archery, but not playing as a thief or assassin. I'd originally wanted something of a druid character, but that's not easily done so I went in a different direction. I've been so focused on building a house that, while I've done some of the random side quests, I haven't done any named quests yet.

I've also stayed on the western side of the map for the first part, I haven't even been to Whiterun yet and I'm level 17. I'm not planning to start the main quest for awhile. I have a bunch of stuff I want to do before dragons start interrupting me at annoying times.

20. Bob The Skutter

I finished Batman The Telltale series. I enjoyed it, different kind of Batman story to what we usually get. Back to Sunset Overdrive I suppose.