ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread Pt 2

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Kalen Archer, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Sarah

Sarah Ensign Red Shirt

Howdy. I'm Sarah.

I was raised as a Trekkie (thanks to my dad) and never got away from it. I didn't see much of Enterprise as I was at a boarding school without television at the time, but I'm watching them over on Sci-fi. I'm really enjoying it more than I thought and am looking forward to yakking and discussing trivial issues.

2. Csalem

Csalem Commodore Commodore

Hello. Just popped into this forum and participated for the first time last weekend even though I've been on the board for a year. Mostly post in Dr. Who but am also a huge Trek fan. Was disappointed with Enterprise initially but loved the fourth season. Nothing else to say except that I'm from Dublin in Ireland. :thumbsup:

3. Kalen Archer

Kalen Archer Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Good place to be from. ;)

Welcome to the forum!

4. DsZ

DsZ Bunny Boy™ Admiral

total n00b here. what's this show SpinningWheel about? sounds interesting.

5. Trippy

Trippy NaNoWriMo Victim Admiral

*smacks DsZ as a welcome* :devil:

SpinningWheel is teh Spinningwheel...cool hunh? There's hamsters and everything

6. DsZ

DsZ Bunny Boy™ Admiral

wow.. hamsters. I gotta get the dvds asap!

7. McFly

McFly Ensign Newbie

Hello all, I'm a new member here.

I'm a Trek fan from *way* back and have enjoyed all of the various incarnations of Mr Roddenberry's dream.

I wasn't able to watch Enterprise when it was originally shown (didn't get UPN), but it's got me glued to the set every Monday night on SciFi. I think it's a great show, and has the biggest heart of the entire franchise. I'd be terrific to see it back in production. Sure, the odds are against it, but Trek's always been about the astonishing, hasn't it?

8. Trippy

Trippy NaNoWriMo Victim Admiral

I'm glad you found ENT the show, and ENT the forum...enjoy both :thumbsup:

9. DsZ

DsZ Bunny Boy™ Admiral

Welcome McFly! Hope you enjoy the forum.

Indeed :thumbsup:

10. vern123

vern123 Cadet Newbie

my name is vernon chism,from lexington,ky. glad board

11. kalysto

kalysto Captain Captain

Hello ! I've been a Trek fan since TNG, and didn't quite give Enterprise the chance I should have in its' first run here in Australia I think. Anyways, thank you Sci-Fi channel, my Trek obsession has returned with a vengeance. I haven't, and probably won't watch the finale, if only another few seasons were forthcoming, but oh well. :( Looking forward to TGTMD when it arrives here, at least.

I'm such a Trip fan, but really enjoy Phlox and Shran as well, definitely some of the best characters to come out of the Trek world in a very long time. :)

12. Rommie

Rommie Ensign Red Shirt

Hello, writing from Italy.
    Discovered Enterprise recently.
    Favourite character is Archer. He's super!
    Big fan of Andromeda and Dylan Hunt.
    Hope to have fun here.
    Ciao.

13. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Welcome! I'm Mary and I live in New York State, U.S. I like Archer, too, but my favorite is Trip, followed by Archer and then Porthos. [​IMG]

14. AstroSmurf

AstroSmurf Vice Admiral Admiral

I don't think I ever checked in... but I have been AWOL from this forum for a while and I have decided to come back to give it another go.

Hi everyone! I love the show with Phlox and Trip being my favorite characters of the bunch. Actually I am so into the show I have devoted more than half my website to the NX-01. I am fascinated by this ship and her crew. :D

[insert shameless plug here]

[​IMG]

It’s nice to be here! I can’t wait to play… [​IMG]

15. poundpuppy29

poundpuppy29 Commander Red Shirt

Hey all fairly new to this board but I loved ENT. I watched religiously. I really wish they would've had a season 5 too 4 was awesome. I am still angry about how they ended it. I did watch it when it was first aired never missed an ep. I am glad I am not alone I wish the other Trekkies would not be so negative about it. I do like all of the other Treks too. I am a Stargate fan too both SG-1 and SGA, I also like Farscape.

16. PvtKtara

PvtKtara Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I used to post on the BBS a lot but kind of got bored when they yanked the original Neutral Zone board and put up this wuss board called "Genteel Discussions"; thankfully, someone grew some brains and replaced THAT with an all-new, shiny TNZ! :D

Anyway, here's the scoop on me: I'm 39 (I'll be 40 in August), I work for Denver Public Schools as a bus paraprofessional, and I live in Southeast Denver with my common-law husband and our cat and guinea pig. My boss is a Trekkie too, so we get along pretty well.

17. VicFJunkie

VicFJunkie Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Alright I guess I'll follow suit.. I'm new to the BBS as a poster but have been reading here for my own entertainment for quite some time.

My name is Mike. I'm a 26 year old Musician in Austin Tx. You can check out my band Halix @ my myspace page which is listed in my profile.

I consider myself an "spacial anomoly" amoung star trek fans for many reasons which I won't go into detail about because I'm sure they will be self apparent. The biggest difference I find between myself and other Trek fans seems to be that I enjoy every movie and every television siries.. all for their own merits (as few as some of them may have) :)

Anyway Thats about all there is to tell here
    I enjoy the BBS and will enjoy it even more now that I'll become a regual poster here.

18. unchienne

unchienne Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Don't know why I didn't see this thread before. I guess I was just so excited to jump right on in, but introductions are in order so here goes:

I am 31 and live in an impossibly small town in Southern/Mid Georgia. Just moved here from another impossibly small south Georgia town right on the border of Florida.

I taught middle school for four years, but this will be my first year teaching high school and I'm a bit nervous. Don't let the job fool you though. I make horrible grammar/spelling errors and manage to sound like an idiot quite frequently. But this is my down time. I watch my p's and q's in the classroom...so be gentle.

I like science fiction, though I don't read a lot of it anymore...I did when I was a kid. McCaffrey, Bradbury, etc...but I love, love, love scifi films and television shows. My favorites are Farscape, Firefly, and Enterprise.

I wouldn't call myself a StarTrek fan though. My father watched it and I have caught episodes of all incarnations, but I the only one I followed and collected is Enterprise.

Never been to a convention, but I would like to. Maybe next year? Favorite character on Enterprise is Commander Trip Tucker. I am a shipper, but I've read the rules and plan to abide by them. :angel:

I have two dogs and a lot of spare time on my hands until the school season starts again. I have what people refer to as an "odd" sense of humor, but I try to reign it in and be as polite as possible online. I know that without vocal inflections and body language, words can come off harsher than we intend, but I will apologize if I offend without intention. Glad to be here. Hope to contribute to many discussions.

19. Chris_Moderato

Chris_Moderato Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hi everyone. I just finished Season 4 on DVD last Thursday. With the exception of the finale, I enjoyed the hell out of it.

I'm 28 and live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. I would just classify myself as a fan of Star Trek. I've met Marina Sirtis twice, once at a convention in Germany in 1992, and once as her bodyguard at a museum event here in town in 2002. I was also Nichelle Nichols' bodyguard at the same event. What a claim to fame, eh?

Anyway, hope to have an excellent time here.

20. Thena

Thena Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble getting past the idea that you guarded Marina's body. :lol:

Welcome to the forum. Please don't let us (or the TATV) scare you off.