What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. stalin2005

stalin2005 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Finished Batman: AA, excellent game.

Started my Insanity run for ME1 with a level 50 Sentinel, no trouble so far with Therum and Feros completed.

2. Bishop76

Bishop76 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I keep meaning to do that insanity run - how frustrating is it? I have a lot of other games to play and don't want to waste my time banging my head against walls and controllers on the floor if it's really obnoxious.

3. stalin2005

So far, I actually found it pretty easy. As mentioned, I started with a level 50 sentinel and had little trouble with most enemies. I expected the battle with Benezia to be difficult, but did it without dying. On the other hand, Krogan and Rachni are really formidable on this level.

I got to Ilos today, so I think this playthrough will be around 10 hrs.

4. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

^ I did my first Insanity playthrough as a lvl 60 soldier back in the day. No problems at all.

Edit: In other news, I'm playing Monopoly. On my fucking PS3. Somebody shoot me? Please?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  5. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Somehow I feel this perverted desire to play more Monopoly. What is this? What's wrong with me?! :scream:

6. stalin2005

^What, Dead Space 2 is too much horror at the moment?

Started ME2 on Insanity, NG+ with my original Soldier. Last time I tried Insanity, I got stuck at Horizon...

Also Crysis 2 demo, the controls feel a bit sluggish, but it's a fun multiplayer.

7. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm taking a break from Fallout 3 to do a little bit of Sins of a Solar Empire with both the Entrenchment and Diplomacy expansions.

8. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Vice Admiral Admiral

just got a copy of I have no mouth and I must scream

9. Bishop76

Bishop76 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Wow... did you have to jump into a time machine to travel to 1997 for that one? Cool game, though.

10. Garrett

Garrett Vice Admiral Admiral

I've been blowing through a number of games that I had stopped part way through to focus on some other game. Mostly the single player campaign for shooters: ODST, MoH, MW2, and Black Ops. I've enjoyed them all to varying degrees MW2's story is the most :wtf: of the bunch. And Black Ops is easily my favorite single player campaign for a CoD game yet.

The MoH playthrough was on hard, which was surprisingly easy. Enough so that I was wondering if I had goofed on the difficulty choice until I got the achievement for hard mode at the end. Though, it's probably because of how scripted the game is, how confined the levels are, etc. There was nothing unexpected the second time around.

I do have to say I enjoy how relatively down to earth the MoH series is. It's still not exactly realism, but Call of Duty has gotten really out there, especially with the Modern Warfare games.

I'm currently working on the single player for BF:BC2 right now, and enjoying that, as well. I'm finding that with a lot of the games that I skipped over 3 years ago to work on something else, I've lost most interest in them. I need to maybe stop buying so many games. :p

11. Bayzel

Bayzel Guest

:techman:METAL GEAR SOLID TWO

12. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

Started playing DA and the totally fantastic LBP2.

13. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

I'm doing another run in Dragon Age: Origins (and, of course, Awakening, Witch Hunt, and The Golems of Amgarrak) in preparation for Dragon Age 2's release next month.

14. kavinsimon

kavinsimon Ensign

I have Playing Currently NFS Most Wanted Games.

15. Niorah

Niorah Fleet Admiral Admiral

I pre-ordered both Test Drive Unlimited 2 and Two Worlds II, the first is out on February 11th and the second on February 25th (was due on the 4th but they rescheduled). So pretty soon I'll be beginning new adventures. :)

16. B.J.

B.J. Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Star Control 2. :D

17. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

^^^Great game.

18. Lindley

Lindley Moderator with a Soul Premium Member

19. Nuadu

Nuadu Ensign Newbie

The humor in SC2 is priceless. It's a shame SC3 was not (imo) of the same caliber as its predecessor. A reboot with today's pc gaming tech today would be amazing!

20. donners22

donners22 Commodore Commodore

I've got so many games going that I'm get quite confused where I'm up to in each.

Total Extreme Warfare 2010
    Football Manager 2011
    Planescape: Torment (just dusted it off to play with the unoffical patch)
    Flat Out: Ultimate Carnage
    King's Bounty: The Legend (played 40 hours but still not sure if I enjoy it)
    Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble (though I've got a little tired of this; the minigames just feel too arbitrary)
    Puzzle Quest 2
    Puzzler World
    The Witcher (haven't properly played this in a while; I keep trying to go back and get bored after 20 minutes and quitting without making any progress)
    Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale (BRILLIANT game!)