Once Upon A Time Season 3

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by JD, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

I kept expecting the Rumple and Peter are brothers bomb to drop last night. But childhood friends isn't a bad one to drop either.

2. Spot's Meow

Spot's Meow Vice Admiral Admiral

It feels like the actor who plays Pan is getting better and better with each episode. He was downright sinister last night, definitely gave off the creepy vibes. He has the perfect look as well.

3. Enterprise is Great

Yeah, I just wanna pound his face in which is the response I think they want us to have about Pan.

4. Gryffindorian

Gryffindorian Vice Admiral Admiral

I think he's cute (Robbie Kay). :)

5. Thestral

Thestral Vice Admiral Admiral

Definitely agreed with this. I didn't think much of him in the first couple episodes, but he's really getting good as a sort of sinister, untamed chaos and absolutely held his own with Rumpel - which is to writing sure, but still an impressive feat.

Really good episode, nice to get some completely unexpected backstory about the relationship between Rumpel, Pan, and Bae. Doing a nice job with Rumpel's attempt to redeem himself.

They'll come up with a way to save Charming of course, but they're playing it nice with the poison. I didn't expect to see any bonding between him and Hook, even a "brothers in arms" sort of thing, but I like it.

Looking forward to next week, I... don't recognize from previews what story might be the inspiration for Hook's backstory. Also, are they setting up an Emma/Hook/Neil love triangle? I'm not sure how I feel about that...

6. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

As a casual viewer, I'm a little confused why Pan hates Rumple so much. Is this something that hasn't been revealed yet?

7. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

We know that they were "childhood friends" from some light exposition, but there hasn't been a flashback episode really biting into the meat of their relationship.

8. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Great episode. It was nice getting Neal and Rumple back together, and I never even thought of a connection between Peter Pand the Pied Piper of Hamlin, that was pretty ingenious. I'd put that right there with Red being a werewolf, as one of their best twists on the classic story.

9. trekkiebaggio

trekkiebaggio Vice Admiral Admiral

Another good episode. Makes sense for Peter to be the Pied Piper, what with them being Pan Pipes. I can't wait until we find out his history and how we came to Neverland.

I'm actually quite surprised at how quickly the story is moving, I thought this would be a season-long affair but already quite a lot has happened.

10. Vendikarr

Vendikarr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm wondering if Peter, the unaging boy/young man is just an illusion, and if he is really a Satyr / Pan, what with the flute?

11. Robert Maxwell

Robert Maxwell memelord Premium Member

I don't see the Neverland arc going all season. Maybe half of it. Unless this setting is cheaper than making over Steveston, BC into Storybrooke every season!

12. Enterprise is Great

The Neverland arc is
    11 episodes. ABC is airing the show in two 11 episode blocks this season and they making each block have it's own arc. I'm guessing that episode 11 will probably end on a cliffhanger setting up the second half of season 2.

13. trekkiebaggio

trekkiebaggio Vice Admiral Admiral

Ohhh yeah I remember reading about them splitting it into two blocks. Makes sense. I like this approach, it's like getting two mini-series.

14. Snick27

Snick27 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

So Rumple was sending all of those first born kids to Pan in Neverland. So all of those deals Rumple made with people in turn for their first born was so he could trade/deal/something with Peter Pan. But why? Why is Peter Pan more powerful than Rumple?

15. Snick27

Snick27 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Kinda wish they would wrap this story line up, getting kind of boring. Where was Rumple or is he the one in the other crate/box.

To think we got 6 more episodes to go in this story line, how much further can they drag this out. Losing hope.

Nice to see Hooks back story, though im sure he wont tell Emma that Neil is there.

16. Gryffindorian

Gryffindorian Vice Admiral Admiral

So was Hook's land of origin part of the magical world, I.e., the Enchanted Forest, or was he from a different realm like ours?

17. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

That's a spoiler? Things like that aren't really a spoiler to me. In other news the next episode will feature magic. :lol:

I have only seen the first 3-4 episodes and not the last two, but I'm already growing bored with it. I really love Peter Pan and the boy playing him is doing a great job, it's just like "ehh" to me.

18. Enterprise is Great

IIRC, Hook is from the same world as Snow White, Regina, etc but from several hundred years in their past since Hook was in Neverland for several hundred years.

19. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Where does that come from? I had assumed it was a different world. Although I guess it being their home world would explain why they kept coming back.

20. FreezeC77

FreezeC77 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I think considering this is all part of Disney and that Hook's name is Killian Jones it would be cool if we find out there's a relation in their family to Davy Jones and put the world he comes from as the Pirates of the Caribean universe.

The uniforms they wore and ship give off a feel for that universe more than anything we've seen from the enchanted forest IMHO.