Lana Lang's "Special" Destiny What Do You Think the Legion Meant?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Admiral_Young, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Did he make any comment about how they were reinserting him back into the script of Dexter for the first half of his trip through Smallville? In Dexter of Course, Sam pretended to be the ice truck killer because being famous is lovely... So in one he was lying that he was a serial killer and in the other he was lying that he was not a serial killer. Coincidental or taliored to fit in the guys imbd listing which should resonate subconciously with the audience... Besides, I'm far more afraid of Dexter's "Dark Passenger" than I am of davis Blooms.

That must have smelt a little fishy?

then again when the Chief took him out in Battlestar, that was Awsome.... Wait? was it the Chief or baltar? ...Or kally? Hells, I need to watch seaosn two again, all I'm finding in my memory banks is a conspiracy of silence on the matter.

2. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

^If you're referring to Crashdown, it was Baltar who killed him.

3. Guy Gardener

Go Baltar!

What's Jimmy up to these days?

Merlin and the Book of beasts?

As Merlin?

Bold, making a TV movie like while there's another merlin project in operations right now.

Laura Harris.

I LOVE her.

Although I may never forgive her ducking out on the TERRIBLE new Deadlike movie, since her stand in was pants. Jack Baur chose the wrong sister to get all mooneyed over.

4. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

I have very little idea what you are talking about. :)

I assume there's something in there about Laura Harris not appearing in the Dead Like Me Direct-to-DVD movie and being replaced with, ironically, her on screen sister from 24 Sarah Wynter.

5. The Borgified Corpse

The Borgified Corpse Admiral Admiral

Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down ther
    Even more impressive, John Glover was one of the few really great performances in Batman & Robin.:eek:

6. Guy Gardener

Laura seems to be playing the female lead in a made for TV movie of Merlin staring James Callis as Merlin.

If they make out, my TV might melt from the accumulated sizzle.