Where are Broken Bows corn fields?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by ConRefit79, May 30, 2013.

1. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

This would be the same Brannon Braga who thought his home town of Boseman was located in central Montana, and was a missile complex?

:)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  2. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Wasn't it actually in Monterey? I thought I read somewhere that they used the Monteray Bay Aquarium to shoot the Cetacean Institute scenes.

Edit: Looks like it's already been corrected. There's even a little blurb on the Monterey Bay Aquarium's website about it, which was cool.

3. gblews

gblews Vice Admiral Admiral

In the episode, was it ever stated that the Broken Bow inthe episode was the one that is apparentely in Oklahoma? If not, looks like another case of fanon-itis.

Besides that, I have never given a thought to whether or not Broken Bow is a real city or town or which state this possibly fictional town may or may not have been located in until looking at this thread.

Further, in the event BB was actually supposed to be the one in Oklahoma, knowing that one of our posters didn't see any cornfields on his recent trip there somehow has had no effect on my enjoyment of that episode.

4. ConRefit79

ConRefit79 Captain Captain

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Broken_Bow

BTW, I enjoyed the Episode and most of Enterprise. I just noticed they were not there. But it is a nice place to visit if you want to get away from the city for awhile.

5. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yep. When Archer asks where the Klingon is from, Admiral Forrest replies, "Oklahoma"

6. Gaith

Gaith Vice Admiral Admiral

7. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That Data laugh still makes me smile 20 years later.

8. Psion

Psion Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I don't know if this is a corn field or not, but they're farming something here. Maybe in 150 more years it'll definitely be corn.

Seriously, guys? You're all yukking it up over Bragga's ability to do research and you can't even find a farm right across the street from the Broken Bow Airport on Google Maps?

:guffaw: