What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Started Bad Company 2 and some cheeky fecker had the nerve to say I wasn't doing nothing despite the fact I came 2nd in our team scoreboard with around 45 kills. Not too mention I spent the first half of the game defending CP's on my own at times with RPG's against tanks and then shooting down heli's with the tank's gun.

tosser :p

2. Trubinator

Trubinator Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm thinking of buying InFAMOUS 2. Can anyone recommend the game or say nice things about it?

3. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ I liked it a lot. It's a fun game. So if you played the first one and you liked it, I can definitely recommend the second one.

4. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Did you play the first one?

The first one is absolutely fantastic. I just finished playing Infamous 2 the other day, and it was still very good. I didn't like the story quite as much as I did the first one, but it was still a solid game.

5. Trubinator

Trubinator Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I haven't played the first game very much. I got bored with it fairly quickly, but that was before this summer's superhero movie craze got me into the mood for it. Also, I like what I've seen of the sequel.

6. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

You got bored of the first one?! :eek:

Man, that game had me hooked almost instantly!

7. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just finished Starcraft II (finally). It's the first RTS campaign that I've completed in who knows how long. Now that I'm done with that, I think I'll move on to Age of Empires III since I've owned it for a year and a half and have probably logged an hour of play time on it.

8. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

Evil Dead Fistfull of Boomstick and Regeneration

9. MasuPu'a

MasuPu'a Lieutenant Red Shirt

Team Fortress 2.

10. XwarlokX

XwarlokX Lieutenant Red Shirt

Since I got my ps3's hard drive upgraded and it solved my freezing issue in all my games I've been back on Fallout: New Vegas.

I'm already back to REPCONN, with Boone and about to make my way through there. I can't believe how fun this game is without all that stupid herky-jerky pausing my old HDD had this game doing.

Almost like I've got a new system again.:cool:

11. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm actually enjoying the Resistance 3 beta a lot more since the recent patch. It's playing really smooth now, and pretty much every game goes the distance without any problems. And now they've fixed the matchmaking, you never have to wait long to get into a game. They still need to sort out the motion-sickness inducing running animation, though. It doesn't really bother me too much, but I can see it putting a lot of people off.

12. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

Playing Alice Returns to Madness. Very 'bleh.' I don't even know why I bother some times. I don't play very often, but it's like time slows to a crawl when I do pick it up.

Pretty much just killing time until the fall when a slew of games I'm pumped for come out.

13. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Playing From Dust on the PC. Fun game, but it has made me further realise my mouse is a piece of crap.

14. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^I recommend a Mionix Naos 5000, so long as you don't need insane numbers of buttons or crap like a tilt wheel. And don't skimp on the mousepad either. I like a hard pad, and have been pretty happy with the Steelseries 4HD...

15. PurpleLady

PurpleLady Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Just started a classic hammerdin on D2. I like that game the best. What I find relaxing is making characters and then doing enchant leveling. Only I don't have my loader anymore. Oh well ...

16. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Fallout: New Vegas (2/3 months after I brought it) so that will keep me busy until October kicks off the Hoilday AAA games.

17. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

I started playing the first "Uncharted" game yesterday, and then I continued to play it for several hours. Pretty damn entertaining.

18. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah Uncharted is a very good game. Uncharted 2 is even better. ;)

19. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Well, that's one of the reasons I wanted to play this one. I wanted to start from the beginning.

I also got it for $10, so that helped motivate me to buy it. :p

20. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Good idea. I know a couple of people that played U2 before U1. *cough*Aragorn*cough. ;)