Strange swear words

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MetalPants, Oct 17, 2009.

1. John Picard

John Picard Vice Admiral Admiral

Yosemite Sam always used to mutter, "Frikka-frakka frakken-frakka brakka-brakken..."

2. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

I prefer "Horse hockey!" :D

Although I think my favorite made up (or possibly not made up) swear word is Scotty's...

"BORGAS FRAT!" :guffaw:

3. CaptainStoner

CaptainStoner Knuckle-dragging TNZ Denizen Admiral

Not that unusual, but strange. The term "asshat". Truly a wonderful insult. I got it from NYC folk, where the insults are far more evolved than one might think. Although, I suspect a British origin of "asshat". It's just so refined.

4. Zulu Romeo

Zulu Romeo World Famous Starship Captain Admiral

And, of course, Belgium. :evil:

5. Asbo Zaprudder

Asbo Zaprudder Admiral Admiral

Nah, that one's American. An "ass" is a donkey over here, and I've never heard of an "arsehat". Oh, and have you seen the typical Brit recently? I wouldn't call us "refined". ;)

6. CaptainStoner

CaptainStoner Knuckle-dragging TNZ Denizen Admiral

^ NYC is the Great Nexus of Profanity

7. jamestyler

jamestyler Commodore Commodore

I first heard it from an Australian. I used it joking with an English mate many moons ago and told me the Scots have the most innovative insults.

All these years later, I've heard it used everywhere which has ripped out the joy.

8. trampledamage

trampledamage Clone Admiral

No - it means the same thing in Britain, but we're more relaxed about offensive humour I guess.

9. Brent

Brent Admiral Admiral

Whenever i feel like cursing in my head, i instantly replace the curse word with the word "meat"

10. farmkid

farmkid Commodore Commodore

That's hilarious. Anyone seen Ice Age? Remember the scene when the dodos were chanting "Doom on you! Doom on you!"? I wonder if the writer knew Vietnamese.

11. TorontoTrekker

TorontoTrekker Vice Admiral Admiral

When I was growing up, my mother used to say "take a shit in your hat and wear it!" a lot.

My mother has an interesting vocabulary. I've often said that she could embarrass a drill sergeant.

12. thestrangequark

thestrangequark Admiral Admiral

My grandmother says funny things like that. I recall her babysitting my baby sister and I, and changing her diaper announcing, "That smell could knock a buzzard off a shit-wagon!" She is also often heard to encourage me with the words, "Don't worry, you are the type of girl who can be buried in shit and come up with a rose in her teeth."