SONS OF ANARCHY tv series disscussions and comments

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by timothy, May 2, 2011.

1. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'd be surprised that he would stay with the club at all. At the very least, he should be thinking of either leaving or joining Bobby and booting Clay from power. But it will soon become a moot point, when Opie tells everyone about Wayne's little story...

And wow, Wayne sure has become a great character!

2. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Admiral Premium Member

^^^ That, plus it sounds like Bobby is going to be either killed by Otto when he talks to him in person, or nabbed with the RICO charge. I don't think he's long for this earth, either.

3. ALF

ALF Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I think sadly, Opie and/or Wayne are going to bite it.
    Jax hasn't been seriously injured as a cliffhanger yet, has he?
    I really think it'll be someone offed who we don't expect. It can't be Gemma, she's the anchor of the show.
    Clay may be left for dead, which might make for an interesting season 5.

What a fucking awesome show.

4. Temis the Vorta

Not Wayne! I'm rooting for the show to end with him and Gemma living happily ever after. Well, at least till the cancer gets him, but that's happily ever after on this show. ;)

5. timothy

timothy Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

well I lilke wayne but I am for opi killing clay he so needs to die.

6. timothy

okay tonight was kinda weird the irish have a baby sell op wich is just sick.
    but the good is tera is safe.

all so opi needs to go for those head shots if he wants someone dead.

7. Joe Washington

Joe Washington Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I can't believe Opie actually shot Clay. I know from the preview that Clay isn't dead. But still, it is quite a shocker. It looks like Jax covers up for Opie based on the preview by keeping his name out of the shooting. I hope Opie sees Jax as the friend he really is instead of the traitor who he thought would play a role in his father's death.

I'm wondering how things are going to go down between Jax and Tara after Jax tells her that Piney is dead. One of the clips of the preview show Jax at the club table with a bunch of pappers before him. I'm going to guess that they are J.T.'s letters. So it seems Jax will find out the truth. Thank God. I can't wait to see his reaction but wonder if Gemma would try to manipulate the truth of the letters to her advantage.

I'm glad Tara hasn't fallen farther into depression and maintains her strength and inner resolve. Standing up to Gemma and letting Jay in on Wendy instead of keeping it a big secret. The Tara we know and love is still there, fighting for her man and her family.

I pray nothing bad happens to Bobby and the other Sons in the fallout of Otto turning rat. Maybe they'll pull out a clever way to resolve the situation like they did with Stahl and their other enemies in NS. I almost hoped that Otto was faking to be a rat but the moment he revealed to Bobby that he actually did confess his crimes, my hope was crushed. However, I understand why he did it. There's a limit to how much crap a man can take before reaching his breaking point and Otto reached his, just like Opie.

8. sidious618

sidious618 Admiral Admiral

Preview spoilers follow...

You need to put a spoiler warning if you're going to say things like that. It's not fair to the others. However,the preview does not show that Clay is still alive. It shows Jax calling for an ambulance and Wayne approaching Clay's unmoving body.

9. Joe Washington

Sorry. My mistake.

10. timothy

and clay so disserved to be shot by opi have you not been watching this show or what. it's like I said for clear death shot he needs to aim for the head, pure and simple. as for Bobby he screwed with another man's wife that's just wrong no matter what.

11. Temis the Vorta

The preview was as cagey as you'd expect a preview to be, but just based on the way things go on this show, it's obvious that there's zero chance of Clay being dead. It's not yet the season finale even, and Clay is too major of a character to die yet. I can't see this show going on for two more seasons without Clay, even though his role in the story will have to change drastically.

Compare that to Juice's "suicide," which was much more of a fake-out because he's not a major character and could be expected to die mid-season.

That's the only reason why Jax should care about Opie's attempted murder - Jax must realize how justified it is at this point. And just wait till he finds out that Clay had a motive to go after Tara, too.

12. timothy

they just need to make show 2hrs each it's just worth it.

13. IndyJones

IndyJones Vice Admiral Admiral

Well, it really is... Now. Any resolution will take place in the next two episodes, which were, until very recently, the same episode.

14. Shanndee

Shanndee Commodore Commodore

Yes, we definitely need 2 hours! There is much to be worked out about character "deaths" and imprisonment. However, I want to see Gemma face a reckoning of her own.

In her own words, she has been building this future for herself for 20 years. She played a major role in JT's death to start this plan. She has manipulated Clay to continue it. She has controlled her son's life to guide him to the club and his pace of power within it. She didn't like Tara as a teen because she threatened that vision. She didn't like Wendy for valid reasons, but that led to trying to kill her in hospital.

Now the puppet master is losing her power. She lost control of both Clay and Jax, she never really had control of Tara, and she wasn't even able to scare Wendy with her threats. It's ging to be fun to watch Gemma fall!

15. Akiraprise

Akiraprise To Ꝏ & BEYOND! Moderator

Yes he has. I didn't like him in the first couple of seasons. But when Hale got offed Unser stepped up big time. Still miss Hale. The cop. Not the POS mayor.

16. Joe Washington

Me too. I'm so shocked by his death. I didn't see it coming.

17. Temis the Vorta

I still don't get why Hale was written out of the show so abruptly but maybe the master plan was to replace him with Roosevelt, who, being black, would be a better character in that role for the Juice plotline. The other shoe still needs to drop.

18. Shurik

Shurik Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I've read somewhere that the actor wanted out, kinda like what happened with the guy who played Half-Sack.

19. Joe Washington

I am officially in awe of Tara. She has learned a lot from Gemma and now the student has surpassed the master. Tara has really shown a dark, ruthless side of herself this episode that won't be fooled anymore by Gemma and their mother-daughter bond which seems to be falling apart.

Jay finally knows the truth after four seasons. I admit I expected more rage from him but maybe why he didn't rage a lot when learning the truth is because on some level, he may have known or suspected Clay of being capable of this sort of thing once the pieces of those events like his father's "accident", the mechanic's death, and Clay's opposition to a gun-free direction for the club came together.

Will Jax finally kill Clay?

How would Tara react if Jax doesn't decide to leave Charming?

These are the two questions swirling in my mind after tonight's episode and will keep on swirling until next Tuesday.

20. Akiraprise

Akiraprise To Ꝏ & BEYOND! Moderator

I think Tara is dead. Either her or Gemma. An old lady for an old lady, in the Niner's eyes anyway.