Excalbians

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by The Wormhole, Oct 30, 2009.

1. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

Well, how about? A remake of The Savage Curtain with badass CGI Excalbians for Trek XII? Think of the potential. Hell, with Kahless there, you'd have the opportunity to show-off the new Klingon look Abrams and his cohorts came up with for Trek XI.

On the casting side of thinngs, Surak that could use the guy who played him in that Enterprise episode where Archer communicated with his katra. Kevin Conway can return as Kahless. Meanwhile the rest of you can think up actors to play folks like Abraham Lincoln, Colonel Green, Zora and Genghis Khan.

Or, perhaps the Nero comic book can somehow work in a trip to Excalbia? Think of it, Space Lincoln floating in space in front of the Space Octopus Nero plotting against Surak with Colonel Green. Ayel doing things with the Excalbians themselves.

The possibilities are endless, but I seriously think the Excalbians and the events of The Savage Curtain need be be dealt with in the new timeline.

2. Dukhat

Dukhat Admiral Admiral

Providing that you're actually serious about this...

...this will not happen.

3. MvRojo

MvRojo Vice Admiral Admiral

SPACE LINCOLN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. SalvorHardin

SalvorHardin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I don't know what they will do, but whatever it is Nazis must somehow be in XII.

It is inevitable.

5. MvRojo

SPACE NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p Okay, I'll stop now. :p

6. SalvorHardin

SalvorHardin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

[​IMG]

7. MvRojo

^That picture makes Chris Pine look way too happy to be a Nazi. :)

8. Neumann

Neumann Captain Captain

Yes but he has the looks for it... now mr quinto looks like a Zeonian right there ;-) (of course not as convincing as nimoy! ;-) )

9. I am not Spock

I am not Spock Commodore Commodore

Trek's done space Nazis three times already (Patterns of Force; Killing Game; Storm Front). No more, please! (Although I did quite enjoy the Killing Game)

But CGI Excalibians! Lincoln in space? Kahless? Count me in!

10. Jeri

Jeri Vice Admiral Admiral

Chris Pine, "Darwin Tremor"

[​IMG]

From IMDb: Darwin is the oldest of the three Tremor Brothers. He is a Neo-Nazi hitman in the film "Smokin' Aces". He is part of the Tremor Family, and presumabley one of the oldest members. Darwins preference for weapons include dual machetes, greasers, stick grenades and hand to hand combat. The commanding brother is known for his witty remarks and his need to seek absolution from his victims.

Hollis Elmore: You shot me, and you murdered my friends... and you dumped us in the lake.
    Darwin Tremor: Pretty much.