Check this out!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Mrcasio, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

Well, my marathon had an unexpected pause. I'd already been awake over 15 hours by the time 6:00pm rolled around. Ate more than usual yesterday, and fell asleep during "Time and Again". So at least I'm rested. Watched it again, and then "The Phage". It's raining I think (Ed., It wasn't) at 6am, so I might go hit the store again before continuing.

It seemed like they were trying to give early Neelix some kind of Maxwell Smart "Would you believe..." shtick. People captured by the Caretaker? "I've heard thousands-- hundreds-- fifty stories." Experience with something? "I'm quite familiar-- somewhat familiar-- familiar with it."

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  2. Melakon

First stage of the marathon is complete. Finished Season 1 (though will need to review some again due to some dozing), and just ended first watch of ST: Into Darkness.

3. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Every time you finish a season, does one of the spectators cheering you on throw a large cup of water in your face, like in a real marathon?

4. Melakon

No, these marathons are so cheap, we can't afford water. So they just spit.

Maybe I should have called it a Trek-a-rama Weekend.

5. Guy Gardener

That might have helped.

You know you're going insane, from sleep deprivation, when you start to see the make believe romantic relationship forming between Janeway and Chakotay.

:)

Rather than planning their wedding, get some sleep.

Of course then you might run the risk of dreaming what their adorable children might look like.

But a stern shot of whiskey by your bedside table immediately administered upon waking will wipe that girly crap from your brain (hopefully).

Best of luck.

6. Melakon

Janeway and Chakotay's kids would all be red-haired, and wear distinctive skin illustrations on their faces, while thinking about Darby O'Gill and the Rubber Tree People.

7. Guy Gardener

It's already to late.

If this was a zombie apocalypse and not a Voyager Marathon, someone would have put a bullet through your brain, because you've turned.

;)

What I think would be hilarious, is if despite being mostly human, that when season 8 Janeway tries to have babies, that she is STILL only capable of having lizard babies no matter who puts their seed inside her, and no matter what they do to her with their magic medicine, no people babies will ever come out again... Ever for the first time?

(Teen Mum Janeway put her kid up for adoption?)

8. Melakon

They could have foreshadowed by having Tom and B'Elanna's baby be half-Klingon, half-lizard.

9. Guy Gardener

Not if B'Elanna was cheating on Tom.

10. Melakon

Probably with Carey. She popped him in the nose once. Maybe she was trying to flirt with him.

11. Guy Gardener

Then she is a heartless monster becuase I do not remember B'Elanna shedding even one tear when Joe died.

(Besides he's married, Lieutenant Carey is only willing to risk his marriage to date girls like Seven of Nine (Voy: Relativity).)

12. USS Triumphant

USS Triumphant Vice Admiral Admiral

The baby was half-Klingon, half-Phylosian. No cheating involved, just the result of one time when B'Elanna and Paris tried to have a tree-way.

13. Guy Gardener

14. Pondwater

Pondwater Vice Admiral Admiral

Well, I'm stunned.

15. Guy Gardener

The power of an awful pun will do that too you.