Deck Plans Request.

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Collins, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Collins

Collins Ensign Newbie

This is basically a repost from what I had placed in the tech section, and they told me that I would have better luck over here; So I had wanted to see if I could find anyone with the rather infamous 'Strategic Design' Deck plans whom would be willing to part with them (If I can find someone(s) willing; I would attempt to buy a few of each on the sets they produced before closing their doors). Barring that that I wanted to see if I could get help in finding alternative Sets of Full Deck Layouts for the Intrepid, Nova, Defiant, and B'Rel classes prioritized in that order.

The Stuff over on the Cygnus-x1 site is quite good but I need some stuff to which I can layout on a table before a group of people for use in a game I am considering setting up at some point.

Thanks allot for any help that can be provided with this.

2. Collins

Collins Ensign Newbie

As this post is also now in the fan Art Section, I figured I would place the art generated from my potential future game here, should it ever get off the ground.

3. wildstar

wildstar Commander Red Shirt

Message me, Collins. I tried going to your profile to send a PM, but wouldn't work.

4. Collins

Collins Ensign Newbie

Yes, I spent a bit of time running around trying to find out how one sends a private massage, and I had to spend the 25quid for the site subscription. Now that has been squared away, I was able to send your message off to you sir.

5. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

^You just have to make 25 (or is it 50?) posts before PM's are unlocked. No money required. It's to prevent spambots PMing everyone to death.

6. Collins

Collins Ensign Newbie

I know, but for me with my standard post ratio, that would take a few weeks. I basically paid for expediency in this case.

7. dansst

dansst Ensign Red Shirt

Hi Tim,
    After a few days of research, trying to find the Strategic Design deck plans, I found these posts in trekbbs.com and now know who you are - a founder of that company. I was lucky to get the VOYAGER deck plans before the website was shut down, and only discovered (via cygnus x-1) the many other deck plans which were available, especially the NCC-1701A.
    This post led me to the Cydonia 6 link thru your homepage, but the site is still building? Will you be able to sell the same plans as you were doing with Strategic Design? More? New ones?
    All the best to you.
    Dan
    Winchester, CANADA.