Star Trek: Starships Model/Magazine Subscription

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by trekker670, May 21, 2013.

1. CaptainProton

CaptainProton Cadet Newbie

Not sure i want to shell out $500 for everything right now :lol:

Im just hoping to get NX 01 Enterprise, Voyager and Defiant and after ill be happy with what i get.

I would love to get caught up though if i had the money

2. Sans

Sans Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

So Monday I asked about when I should get billed for the SI. Heard back yesterday morn at 5:30 am my time:

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your message.

Yes, that's right. We'll take the payment for the special at the same time as your next delivery.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks, STSS

At 715am that morning I was billed for the SI and then at 814am I was billed for my next reg shipment.

3. Frontier

Frontier Vice Admiral Admiral

Got the Nu-1701 today. It's nice enough. But I'm just not keen on the ship or the films its from. I think it may push me off my duff to finally selling on e-Bay. I just can't see eating $38 for a ship I'm so "meh" over.

Besides, ever since my discovery that Hallmark has been doing 400-unit limited edition ornaments at SDCC, and thus totally destroying my once "complete" collection of stuff, I've lost my fervor for being a "completist" collector. Those bastards just ruined it for me all over, beyond their own stuff... :klingon:

4. Ethros

Ethros Vice Admiral Admiral

Whoop, the Enterprise-E is back in stock on their website; just placed an order. So hopefully I'll have it soonish. Which will take my total up to 11 (just getting the Starfleet ones)

(Although granted I ordered the Defiant the same way 4 months ago and that never showed up due to them messing it up, and now it's been out of stock for ages. Of course, it was nice of them to charge me for it straight away. I think I'll call them up soon or later- I get the feeling it, and some of the other out-of-stock ships on their site, are never gonna be back in stock.)

5. Ethros

Ethros Vice Admiral Admiral

I found this pic online ealier showing all (I think?) the 24th century Starfleet ships.

[​IMG]

I underlined the ones we've had in Red and the ones to come in Yellow (there's a pic of the Centaur on one of the banners on their site so I'd assume it'll come at some point)

Definitely wanna see the other 3 First Contact ships, and the Olympic class would be very nice. Not sure I can see the BOBW kitbashes been done though, at least not for a long time

6. Yanks

Yanks Commodore Commodore

Got my JJ-prise today.

Pretty impressed with the quality and size.

It didn't come with lens flares though. :lol:

7. Sans

If that's the case, I may actually like this model then...

That is untill i look at the nacelles and pylons.

8. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

The Norway, Saber, Steamrunner and Peregrine are all on the list of ships coming up. I doubt most of the Frankenstein fleet will be though.

9. Kevman7987

Kevman7987 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I don't know why, but I like the look of the Yeager class, so I hope they find a way to do that one too.

10. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Admiral Premium Member

Me, too, actually. I'd love to see their takes on the Jupp, Curry, Raging Queen, Elkins, Tian An Men, Trial, and all the other odd little DS9 ships that we saw over the years. The Wolf 359 kitbashes and Nebula desk model variants would be welcome additions as well, but I highly doubt they'll dig that deep into the weeds. Most fans probably don't even know some of those ships existed.

11. NOVE9

NOVE9 Commander Red Shirt

Facebook page has just post pics of the Delta flyer, Romulan drone, oberth class and the andorian crusier.

[​IMG]

12. 137th Gebirg

Man! Those are really nice to look at! I'm not a big fan of Voyager but that Delta Flyer is dead-on...

Also just got the NuTrek Enterprise in the mail today. It's a bit under-detailed compared to the other models, but it is understandable, considering the scale of the ship relative to the others that have been made.

I'm assuming there was no booklet for the NuEnterprise? I only just got the model itself.

13. Toxteth O´Grady

Toxteth O´Grady Captain Captain

Those ships look absolutely gorgeous!

That's weird that you didn't get a magazine for the 2009 Enterprise. The other special model they've put out, DS9, had one.

Also, did anybody else get an e-mail from Eaglemoss today about the future Enterprise-D? It's been delayed again. They said they're going to make sure it gets sent with the October shipment.

14. Eliczo

Eliczo Lieutenant Red Shirt

Hmm I do like the look of the Delta Flyer looking forward for when it comes out in about 6 months time in the UK, in the picture I notice part of the Enterprise, is that the JJ version as I didn't get it when it was released and waiting for it to come avaiable again. The Oberth & Delta Flyer classes interest me the most, And I'm sure thats the 5th Doctor's legs in the top right.

15. Kevman7987

Kevman7987 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I was kinda concerned about that. But now I'm glad(?) I'm not alone in my lacking a magazine. Hopefully someone from the UK wiill be along soon to tell us if it was supposed to.

I did get that email. Just minutes ago actually. I'm kind of disappointed it's been delayed again, but at least they informed us this time.

As am I here in the US. The posted picture does answer a question I had about shuttles finally. I wanted to know if the shuttles wiould have blacked out window or a detailed cockpit.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  16. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

The Flyer was already on my list of ships to get but wow, that is fantastic looking, even the Oberth looks impressive.

17. 137th Gebirg

Yep, I got it as well. I, too, am disappointed in the delay but, like you said, they're going above and beyond to keep us in the loop as to the status of the shipment. For those who have not yet received the email, here it is:
    Delays happen. Not a big deal. They've been totally on the level, and most of the products they have delivered on have been top-notch - I continue to be a satisfied customer. :)

18. Sans

So which shipment is the Fut Ent-D? If it's still 10, I'm supposed to get it in November.

19. EVL_Ripper

EVL_Ripper Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Yep got my JJPrise today, better quality in person, nacelles are nicely aligned, only a slight tilt in the saucer section. Bummed about the AGT Ent-D but I've waited this long, a little more won't hurt plus it's not exactly my favorite. The new ships shown on their Facebook look amazing.

20. Brefugee

Brefugee No longer living the Irish dream. Premium Member

I've had my JJPrise on my desk for what feels like forever and yes it came with a magazine.

Eaglemoss through their Facebook page has announced that issue 42 will be the USS Pasteur from All Good Things. The other half thinks it's an ugly design, but I rather like it.

If they're include that, I'm sure they'll have the Norway and Streamrunner as well at somepoint.